Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

kay, just got my first rage mat ... but u sure its 15% on each kill? seems more like 5% to me, had to clear like 4 dungeons to get 1. but its good to know it was wrong before, sry 4 that :D

will u be adding any good guild bows / staves in future? i mean headhunters dont always have to be sword swinging berserks :P

btw, where can i see how many mats ive collected so far? looked all over my inventory but its nowhere to find.

perhaps i'll know when my enemies suddenly erupt in a shower of gore and i have a red cloud of hatred all around me while in combat :D

- YD24

• 3 weeks later...

Incompability with UL Is low. Version 2.0 contains a few objects outside the city. I wrote about the incompatibility with the expectation for the next version of the mod.

Other incompabilities:

Better Cities

Open Cities

Lovers Joburg (while player raped with my bandits)

Lovers Land (while player raped with my bandits)

• 2 weeks later...

I built "Dark Bloodline" site' date=' which has compiled information about mod and the changes in versions of the mod. There is also a link for downloading and translation options (google) for foreign users.

It will be periodically updated, but the main discussion will remain on gamesource.

Thank you for sharing this mod with your English speaking fans. It looks like a great addition to the game.

If eta==Estimated time of arrival, i did ~50% of version 4.0b

All news and screens from main page belongs to new version (4.0b) im working on at this moment.

You can find more screens here.

I have not much free time because of studying at university, so dont know when exactly v4.0b will be done.

4 contracts (quests) (including Brothel and 2nd Big Boss like Rage) remains to be done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

English translation For Version 3.0b?????

I've just finished with a computer translation of the plugin, and while most of it translates well there are a few bits which I've had to just leave as gibberish I can recognize when playing the plugin to find where the item is actually used so I can name it better. I've not tested it all yet to be sure I've not broken any scripts or anything, but the majority of the translation is items and NPCs so nothing should be broken.

EDIT: I've just uploaded the esp so you'll still need all the data files.

EDIT2: Forgot to clean the esp! I ran Tes4edit and found nearly 200 ITM which could cause things to break in the game if the plugin will even load.

Archived