Dark Bloodlines

Bucky

Thanks, Tom.

Do not Use "LoversSurrender" and it just happed on the Wraith all the other stuff work's OK. The other Mod thet Hit's Chorrol is LoversBitch that puts Rena's Dog Shop there' date=' ...[/quote']

That's not quite true. The Dog Shop is by the Castle in Chorrol, so the building placement does not conflict. (At least, in the later versions of LoversBitch.)

However, I've found out that LoversBitch is the cause of your "no end dialogue" bug, if it comes after DarkBloodline. But if DarkBloodline comes after LoversBitch in the load order, it seems to work... maybe there's something else broken, but it seems to work. Needs more testing.

So the definite critical conflicts are:

• LoversSurrender and LoversAdultYield mess up the dialogues.
  • Delivery Job

Things that that might be incompatible:

• LoversBitch if it's loaded after DarkBloodline... do they work if DB is after LB?
  • Bananasplit Better Cities probably doesn't use the building for any quests (or does it?) ... so will it things be okay if DB overwrites the spot?

In the same boat as Thorn, after thoroughly searching E.A.'s home, and the Tiber septim hotel, i've found no more evidence to go on to continue this side quest. I can only assume Claudia's is interferring or this quest branch is incomplete. I'll report back with Claudia's disabled.

Also having trouble finding the wraith in Anvil' date=' maybe theres 4 taverns, because I hit 2 off the coast and the 1 inn.

[/quote']

Rent a room at the Count's Arms. Yeah, it's not exactly intuitive. I guess the Faceless Wraith doesn't care much about the names of mortal establishments. Though the odd thing is that he's the one that arranged the meeting...

I haven't played the Love Letter quest, but I gather from the text that you're supposed to question the owner (Augusta Calidia) about Lovers' rendezvous. The quest should go on for a while. I know a male PC can take special advantage of the situation, too.

If it's really incompatible with Claudia's Secret, that would be very unfortunate.

There's not a "Wanted men" dialogue option in Dark Bloodlines. (EDIT: There is a "Wanted Criminals"; I gather you meant that). It must be from some other mod. DB adds a "Lovers' rendezvous" to Augusta Calidia whenever you have the love letter with you and have decided to investigate (quest stage >= 15).

If it's not showing up, it must be CLS's fault... in that case, I'll see if it can be fixed, though I'll have to reinstall it, because compatibility with CLS would be more important.

There's not a "Wanted men" dialogue option in Dark Bloodlines. It must be from some other mod. DB adds a "Lovers' rendezvous" to Augusta Calidia whenever you have the love letter with you and have decided to investigate (quest stage >= 15).

If it's not showing up' date=' it must be CLS's fault... in that case, I'll see if it can be fixed, though I'll have to reinstall it, because compatibility with CLS would be more important.

[/quote']

I dont suppose load order would help?

Does anyone know how to manually change FormID's?

Edit: Fuck it, I'm going to edit the esp directly with a binary file editor and see if that works.

Edit: I believe I fixed the conflict with LoversSurrender and LoversAdultYield. Or so I hope. Now on to CLS... crap, I need to redownload it.

odema, если сработает, я русский esp тоже поставлю.

Edit: LoversBitch seems to work now. At least it doesn't give an endless dialogue anymore.

Argh, this is painful.

I posted the third revision of the translation (see attachments at bottom of post).

• LoversSurrender/LoversAdultYield shouldn't give any more problems.
  • There are no more dialogue issues due to LoversBitch. I don't know whether there are other problems, though.
  • Claudia's Little Secret also doesn't bork dialogue, but right now I'm too stupid to figure out whether the rest of the mod works.

Please tell me if it works or fails.

Russian version

odema, я могу вам описать процедуру, но она была очень противная... и я еще не уверен что ничего не сломал...

перекачать надо потому-что в LL разрешено только с аккаунтом

1st, bravo for your mod, looks very promising.

But as it is still a beta version, if i understood it well, i have to ask. I reached rank C, but the little "chest" of my level is empty, no contract inside, it is a bug, or the temporary end of your mod ?

You might need to turn in 10 of them at once, because there's a special topic for 10. Either that or you haven't killed enough ringleaders (if it's the other quest you're talking about). If you do need to turn in 10 at once, each, that sounds like an annoying bug. There probably needs to be a running counter of how many you turned in total, and how many you killed at the start of the quest.

(I'll need to check how this works; I'm not sure.)

Edit:

And Augusta still says nothing about the love letter :/

That's weird... has a Lovers' rendezvous topic for me even with CLS loaded. Could you make sure you have the letter with you and do 'getstage zNBHQloveLetter' in the console? The result should be either 15 or 16.

No Ringleaders on the roads anywhere south of Cyrodil' date=' im also only getting brigand heads. Anyone else having this issue?

[/quote']

They're never on the roads, I think.

Bandit leaders can be found near inns and taverns across Cyrodiil. Your character must be at least level 4.

IIRC, near Roxey Inn and between Faregyl Inn and Inn of Ill Omen, for example, Or did those disappear as well?

Archived