[GR] Equippable Inari Ears and Tails SE SMP Spaz490 Re

I have a problem where the equipable tail physics work, but I want to equip it through the race menu to avoid mods stripping it as they think it's a clothing item, (I have the same issue with hair physics, the race menu hair has no physics but equipable hair does! been having this issue for literal months, I'm using Faster HDT-SMP for physics, and if you can help me with this, that would be huge, because having hair and the tails act as clothes is a huge pain when using other mods such as outfit managers, and mods that strip clothes

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/7/2024 at 3:24 AM, Midnight_47 said:

I have a problem where the equipable tail physics work, but I want to equip it through the race menu to avoid mods stripping it as they think it's a clothing item, (I have the same issue with hair physics, the race menu hair has no physics but equipable hair does! been having this issue for literal months, I'm using Faster HDT-SMP for physics, and if you can help me with this, that would be huge, because having hair and the tails act as clothes is a huge pain when using other mods such as outfit managers, and mods that strip clothes

Image 1: config file location for Faster HDT

Image 2: change this from True to False, save

Someone mentioned this a few posts back, tried it and it works fine for me.

image.png.c896c43e1fc6c80bb6d4c9040394d7e0.png

image.png.b0e639410d26985b3b1f6f6a38bb603e.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, spicycrunchypants said:

I do not know why but this keeps showing up and I have no idea what to install to get those mastersimage.png.959945309961b110efaef40cd4114fa8.png. Can someone please help? I don't know what I am missing

You need one of the main files under "DOWNLOAD LINKS FOR MAIN FILES" in the description.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...