How to: SL in VR, step by step tutorial

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Crazywolf53 said:

This says to use FNIS VR 7.5
Is there a reason the newer 7.6 version shouldn't be used?
I thought this page just might not have been updated, but it says it was updated recently.

There should be no problem to use the newer VR version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/7/2021 at 7:29 PM, comander5 said:

Having a bit of an issue. I've confirmed that I have the right versions of everything installed, but when I click to install the Slab VR patch in-game it goes through the motions and says that everything is successfully installed, but when I go back to the MCM menu for it, the install page is still there. 

I was able to get shit to install before I used this guide to try and fix a different issue, now however I'm stuck with this same problem. I've completely re-installed it, if I haven't lost count yet, 10 times, using 3 different managers. How dafuq did you fix this issue?

From context in your chat I have to assume you double checked your files, but that aint my issue. I've checked em again with each of my 10 installs. Can't for the life of me figure out what the fuck I've done wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Elec86, I don't see SexLab VR Patch in your list, it should come right below SexLab Framework.

(fr) Je ne vois pas le VR patch dans ta liste, il devrait être juste en dessous du Framework.

Also, it won't change the menu but will appear in the MCM under options once you start the game.

Good luck

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, sunda06 said:
trying to install everything since two days and....

it's terribly hard
sexlab in VR never work for me
and there is all the time mod conflicts
going to abandon

Why don't you just use a NSFW Wabbjack?  Yes it can be a pain to setup.

• 2 weeks later...

@prinyo Thank you so very, very much for this thread.  I had been struggling with this and got fed up last night and deleted everything.  I re-installed SkyrimVR from scratch, then followed your guide, step by step.  Except for you not mentioning when/where to add VRIK, your steps are perfect.  And now I'm having the time of my life, trapped by Devious Cihdna bandits!

I've got about 100 mods installed again and the only one I am having trouble with is Naked Defeat leaving me in "God Mode" and/or not triggering, but that's not the topic of this thread.

On 1/6/2022 at 12:40 PM, noshame12 said:

Okay guys I had the same problem as above two posters and searched for hours trying to find a fix. I finally read the whole vr patch thread and found out that you have to install the beta 8 version of sex lab. Got animations to load after this. 

Where did you find the Beta 8 version? Could you attach a link?

I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I just can't get this to work.

Every time a sexlab animation is supposed to play, I'm stuck in the first person view and clipping inside the partner, who's just standing in a static pose.

Audio plays fine, but I can't see any animations.