Charmers of the Reach - SE

Description

(this is reupload of latest Nexus release 2.2.2)

So first of all:

For me personaly Lovers Lab is thomething like scool of modding. I learned a lot by studying the creations of local mod makers, topics on forums, and tutorials. In many senses, this mod exists thanks to you and your work. So my thanks and my respect to all of you people.

Release for Skyrim LE is here

We are happy to present you the result of the work of a team of the modders

Viverna
НиЧЁтак@Я
Distortion217
Trixter (aka m4mk203)
rnk_khv 
ilVobla

We create things from the point of view of our understanding of beauty. 
We do not compete with anyone and do not pretend to be better or more exclusive than others.
If you do not like our mod - this is your right. We respect that.

The mod is provided to users exclusively free of charge and cannot be sold for money under any circumstances.

Its not a new race in sense of game lore. It is a tool. This is not a gallery of finished paintings but a set of new brushes and a canvas for the artist. It is best to take this mod as addon for the Race Menu which adds a lot of new sliders, new improved head model and more other features in future releases.

What this mod gives to you

1. New head model more detailed, smooth and poligonal then vanilla head model. Males and females characters support.
2. A lot of new sliders for head and face ajustments
3. Female character resources are completely separated from the game. Thus, your character's appearance will be completely unique in Skyrim. Body, head, skin ... Male character will use your in game body.
4. Our head model fully compatible with UUNP and CBBE bodies and vanilla male bodies.
5. Race Compability supported.
6. Vampirism supported
7. Lycanthropy supported
8. Our races are completely identical to their respective game races according to their characteristics.
9. For now our mod supports Breton, Nord, Imperial, Redguard, Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer. We have some ideas about Orcs and Khajiits but its will be later
10. For now mod support Fair skin and SOS body textures but soon will be more 

Special mod features

1. Check "Face part" slider in "Head" section of Race Menu 
2. "EXTRA" tab in Race Menu. Here you can find our prebuilded face presets for males and females. Just move any slider to pisition 1. 

Why custom races?

Many reasons...
1. To make Character resources completely separated from the game 
2. Because we decided to leave vanilla races as is for the additional option for creators 

Requirements

1. Skyrim Special Edition
2. SKSE64
3. RaceCompatibility for Skyrim Special Edition
4. Race Menu

Install

1. Install mod as usual, best with a mod manager. 
2. If you will play with female character then build in BS your female body with "Build morphs" option and copy your body nif and texture files to COR folders. (See FAQ Technical below)

Possible conflicts

You may have conflicts with other custom races (need to check)

Credits and thanks

Bethesda for a great game
Race Menu by Expired
Body slide and outfit studio by Ousnius and Caliente
Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy 
Morphs Tools by apenov
Laxire for support and inspiration in creation of this mod
- Thanks from Trixter to the Discord channel
"Мастерская модов" and its owner НиЧЁтак@Я for help, support and connection with many talented people.
Raven Reginleif for eyes textures
LogRaam  permission for  The Eyes Of Beauty compability patch.
- Many thanks to MisterB1969 from COR Team  for the video review of the mod
Xenius for warpaints assets
Northborn scars by Northborn
Brows by Hvergelmer

My personal thanks to LadyWasabi for her great male and famale screenshots!

Big thanks to the beta testers team:

Sadovnik
wolwes
IronWarrior
valerchy
LedyKora
Damir☪hik
Anyoko
анабиозка
criscross
Bogsparta
Alpinist
an1012

Mods used on the screenshots

- Tundra ENB by wiplashwang
- KS Hairdos by Kalilies
- Northborn scars by Northborn
- Brows by Hvergelmer

Permissons

1. You not allowed to reupload this mod anywere without our direct permission
2. Assets. You can do anythyng you need with our assets BUT if its not violate DAZ EULA.
3. Presets, translations, compability patches - you have our permission.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We have almost finished work on a new texture pack for СOR. You can see examples of new textures on our Patreon page. Posts with screenshots are available for viewing to everyone.

https://www.patreon.com/CORTeam

Textures support both types of bodies UUNP and CBBE + new scars textures.

If you like the result of our work, then we will be very grateful for any help on Patreon. This is necessary to redeem the right to an official release of the texture pack.(only 50 buks left to collectsmile.gif )

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned here or not but I'm curious about compatibility with Sexlab. 

Custom races seem to have trouble registering from time to time. Most of mine work. This works well with animations but expressions seem to not be working. Is it an issue with the head mesh?

• 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...

So I'm making a character using CotR with the fair skin package. She does not seem to have any pubic hair.

What is the best/ easiest way to get pubic hair on characters for CBBE?

I do have SOS Pubic Hair for Female CBBE bodyslide installed but it doesn't seem to be doing anything at the moment.

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, bradster511 said:

can I use racemenu and this mod too? 

don't want to destroy my character because of mods like eyes of beauty and appachii skyhair and KS hairdos too (they won't work?) 

Yep to Racemenu and there are a number of patches for CotR and other mods - Have a gander on Nexus for them.

You have 16 separate downloads.  It'd help if I knew which were essential downloads and which aren't.  While I'd like to download your mod, the sheer amount of separate downloads without specific reasons for each one isn't encouraging and giving me cause for pause. 

Edited by Celedhring
12 hours ago, Celedhring said:

You have 16 separate downloads.  It'd help if I knew which were essential downloads and which aren't.  While I'd like to download your mod, the sheer amount of separate downloads without specific reasons for each one isn't encouraging and giving me cause for pause. 

Hope this helps:

(Based on own use - no garantee it works; not the Author or associated )

Core Files:

• jWwA0Jwb - CBBE Based Body
  • nax2QDbA - UUNP Based Body

Optional Files:

• 3WoyQZwD - Fair Skin Adaption Textures for Core File CBBE
  • Xf5CxRBB - Fair Skin Adaption Textures for Core File UUNP
  • 3ToQDZiA  - Old Type Normal Face Textures (?)

Compatibility Patches:

• The Rest
  • More Patches on Nexus

Since CotR basically acts as an custom race and the poly count is higher / different. You'll need compatibility patches for body addons like eyes, brows or body textures so it doesn't missalign.

New Races are added for the corresponding vanilla races like "Breton COR"

Minimal use case would be one of the Core Files like CBBE and the corresponding Texture from Optional Files.

Example MO2:

• CotR CBBE
  • Fair Skin Adaption CBBE

Core Files are on MEGA because of the file size restriction on LoversLab.

Also Racemenu would be required and I'm not sure if the High Poly Head and Extended Face Morphs are a requirement. Hope the Author adds a Requirement section.

Beast races ( Argonian / Cat-Thing ) are currently not supported.

Edited by Anubis1592
Spelling, cant read op

Well done on this mod, the quality is amazing!

The screenshots you used for showcasing - do you maybe have Chargen presets for them? Cause some of them are quite stunning and I wouldn't mind using them for my character. <3

Sadly I have a problem. For some reason if I used a CotR race my character's breasts don't reach the maximum size I created for the body in Bodyslide.

This is how I built my body:

1189274262_Image_2022-01-172020_29_595.jpg.e84af8b9f71fb8fe7877bca054a908ba.jpg

This is how CotR Breton looks like in game:

355617965_Image_2022-01-172019_03.265mod.jpg.fa2913490b8067fb63be7b0b0cda0eb7.jpg

Notable difference in body proportions, so I ended up taking old Breton race without Cotr face :(. What can I do about this?

Btw., out of curiosity, why was CotR on Nexus set to hidden?

Btw., out of curiosity, why was CotR on Nexus set to hidden?

17 hours ago, u543764509 said:

Notable difference in body proportions, so I ended up taking old Breton race without Cotr face :(. What can I do about this?

Did you build your body using the Bodyslide COR - CBBE SE / COR - UUNP SE Group ?

COR.png

20 hours ago, u543764509 said:

Thanks for your reply! No, I didn't, my file "COR MAIN - UUNP SE Rel 2.2.2-27405-2-2-2-1591563944.7z" came without any bodyslide files. I used BHUNP 3BBB advanced.

Hmm - apparently the UUNP comes without Bodyslide files.

A workaround would be placing the normal UUNP Bodyslide output files into the corresponding folders within the mod 

bs.png

Edited by Anubis1592