Hi, I would just like to report I finally got this working after moving the .esp to a lower portion of the list. Don't know what was it conflicting with before but it seems fixed now. (Was using the 2.2.2 Nexus version btw.)

Edited by mancuskaj
  • 1 month later...

This mod is great, I discovered it mainly because of the presets and they are great, I have an observation:
(copy the files from skeleton 3ba because it is the one I like the most)

1- I know it is compatible with 3BA but some of the slider functions inside the racemenu in the game don't work, at least not with the races of the mod (I use female character).
2- the facial and sexlab animations work fine, but the vagina and anus no longer have animation, at least with the races of the mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

When installing 

COR Textures Mature Skin trimmed option CBBE

it creates a difference in skin color from the head/hands/feet 

when I change the override back to 

COR Textures Fair Skin adaptation package CBBE

I lose pubic hair, but the skin texture color matches again

So I need a Fair Texture skin, trimmed option for CBBE, but I can only find mature skin, which is a mismatch on the fair skin hands,feet,face.

Any thoughts, how i get a bit of pubic hair with a fair skinned - cbbe configuration ?

Edited by MisterTime
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hey, 

I'm trying to have the same skin as on the normal races (Fair Skin Complexion -  Sweaty). I also downloaded the Fair Skin "Addon" for the mod but the skin still looks different. Can I just copy the skin from my "Normal" textures to the COR directory? Or how can I use the same skin? Thanks!