About This File
After years of downloading mods from LL its time to upload something to LL
So first of all:
For me personaly Lovers Lab is thomething like scool of modding. I learned a lot by studying the creations of local mod makers, topics on forums, and tutorials. In many senses, this mod exists thanks to you and your work. So my thanks and my respect to all of you people.
- Trixter (aka m4mk203 here on Nexus)
We create things from the point of view of our understanding of beauty.
We do not compete with anyone and do not pretend to be better or more exclusive than others.
If you do not like our mod - this is your right. We respect that.
The main goal of this modification is to make flexible and quality male and female characters creation possible for every player. Thus we have ported a new high quality head models to the game with sufficient amount of sliders for RaceMenu.
Its not a new race in sense of game lore. It is a tool. This is not a gallery of finished paintings but a set of new brushes and a canvas for the artist. It is best to take this mod as addon for the Race Menu which adds a lot of new sliders, new improved head model and more other features in future releases.
1. New head model more detailed, smooth and poligonal then vanilla head model. Males and females characters support.
2. A lot of new sliders for head and face ajustments
3. Female character resources are completely separated from the game. Thus, your character's appearance will be completely unique in Skyrim. Body, head, skin ... Male character will use your in game body.
4. Our head model fully compatible with UUNP and CBBE bodies and vanilla male bodies.
5. Race Compability supported.
6. Vampirism supported
7. Lycanthropy supported
8. Our races are completely identical to their respective game races according to their characteristics.
9. For now our mod supports Breton, Nord, Imperial, Redguard, Altmer, Dunmer, Bosmer. We have some ideas about Orcs and Khajiits but its will be later
10. For now mod support Fair skin and SOS body textures but soon will be more
1. Check "Face part" slider in "Head" section of Race Menu
2. "EXTRA" tab in Race Menu. Here you can find our prebuilded face presets for males and females. Just move any slider to pisition 1.
1. To make Character resources completely separated from the game
2. Because we decided to leave vanilla races as is for the additional option for creators
- Compability with other race mods
- Compability with other texture packs: SG, Mature, Pride of valhalla ...
- Compability with SAM male body
So if you want you can support us on our COR Patreon Page
1. Install mod as usual, best with a mod manager.
2. If you will play with female character then build in BS your female body with "Build morphs" option and copy your body nif and texture files to COR folders. (See FAQ Technical below)
You may have conflicts with other custom races (need to check)
- Bethesda for a great game
- Race Menu by Expired
- Body slide and outfit studio by Ousnius and Caliente
- Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy
- Morphs Tools by apenov
- Laxire for support and inspiration in creation of this mod
- Thanks from Trixter to the Discord channel
"Мастерская модов" and its owner НиЧЁтак@Я for help, support and connection with many talented people.
- Raven Reginleif for eyes textures
- LogRaam permission for The Eyes Of Beauty compability patch.
- Many thanks to MisterB1969 from COR Team for the video review of the mod
- Xenius for warpaints assets
- Northborn scars by Northborn
- Brows by Hvergelmer
- My personal thanks to LadyWasabi for her great male and famale screenshots!
For asset we used for mod creation:
- Victoria 7 (Interactive license)
- Genesis 3 Female Head Morphs (Interactive license )
- Genesis 3 Female Head Morph Resource Kit (Interactive license)
- Vladimir 8 (Interactive license)
- Genesis 8 Male Head Morphs (Interactive license)
Big thanks to the beta testers team:
Mods used on the screenshots
- Tundra ENB by wiplashwang
- KS Hairdos by Kalilies
- Northborn scars by Northborn
- Brows by Hvergelmer
1. You not allowed to reupload this mod anywere without our direct permission
2. Assets. You can do anythyng you need with our assets BUT if its not violate DAZ EULA.
3. Presets, translations, compability patches - you have our permission.
1. Will this race be compatible with other custom races?
Only as far as Race Compatibility can provide. Conflicts are possible with anymodifications to the vanilla Bretons.
2. Which body types can I use for this race?
CBBE or UNP types. Just overwrite this mod's body mesh files with your desired type.
3. Which body type the race uses by default?
UUNP Special - UNP / CBBE
4. Which body textures does this mod utilize?
Fair Skin Complexion pack with exclusive face textures created specifically to match Fair Skin Complexion.
5. Do you plan to make compability patches for other texture packs?
If our work is popular enough, yes.
6. Can I use my preferred body textures with this mod?
Technically yes, but this will most likely result in the neck seam, so you'll have to adapt the body textures yourself. If you don't
know how to do this, we suggest you refrain from replacing the textures of this mod.
7. Which skeletons is your mod compatible with?
8. Is this mod compatible with OSex and other mods of a similar kind ?
Yes, and with custom animations from these mods as well.
9. Is this mod compatible with facial and body animation packs?
10. Is this mod compatible with Better Vampires?
11. Does vampirism / lycanthropy work properly with this mod?
Yes, but we highly recommend to use the latest version of Race Compatibility with Dawnguard support to make it work.
12. Is this mod compatible with Alternative Start?
13. What about the male characters?
Not yet, for now female characters only.
14. But is male character support in plans at least?
It's possible, but the scope of work is immense. The possibility of this happening depends on the popularity of the mod.
15. Is ECE compatibility planned?
We plan to attempt this, but we are not certain about how it will turn out.
ЕСЕ is a very specific mod, and works very differently from RaceMenu.
16. Do you plan any NPC packs based on your race akin to Bijin?
It's possible but will require a lot of work. The possibility of this happening will depend on how popular this mod is with the users.
17. Can I base my NPC appearance packs on this mod?
Yes, but don't forget to credit us.
0. How to install the skeleton?
Usual ХР32 installation process.
1. Where do I put body meshes if I wish to replace them?
- Open the folder where this mod's body meshes are stored.
- Hands - Data\Meshes\!COR\Hands
- Feet - Data\Meshes\!COR\Feet
- Body - Data\Meshes\!COR\Body
Copy these files from Data\Meshes\actors\character\character assets into the mod's folders with replacement:
-Body Into Data\Meshes\!COR\Body you should put femalebody_0.nif, femalebody_1.nif, 1stpersonfemalebody_0.nif, 1stpersonfemalebody_1.nif
-Hands Into Data\Meshes\!COR\Hands you should put femalehands_0.nif, femalehands_1.nif, 1stpersonfemalehands_0.nif, 1stpersonfemalehands_1.nif
-Legs Into Data\Meshes\!COR\Feet you should put femalefeet_0.nif, femalefeet_1.nif, femalefeet.tri
Files with the prefix 1stperson are used for first person view by the game.
2. Where do I put my own body textures if I wish to replace them?
Replace the following files:
- Body (textures of the legs are included in the body texture) -Textures\!COR\Body - femalebody_1.dds, femalebody_1_msn.dds, femalebody_1_s.dds, femalebody_1_sk.dds,
- Hands - Textures\!COR\Hands - femalehands_1.dds, femalehands_1_msn.dds, femalehands_1_s.dds femalehands_1_sk.dds
3. Warpaints and makeup look bad. What do I do?
1. Check if in the directory Data\skse\ you hsve the file skse.ini
2. If you don't have it, create it, e. g. with Notepad.
3. Open skse.ini. Find the section [Display]. If you don't have it, add it.
4. The next line should be iTintTextureResolution=2048
This will force the game to use 2K resolution for warpaints. If your performance suffers too much from this, try changing the aforementioned line to
4. How do I change eyelashes?
In the Hair -> Beard slider. This is the solution we use because the game only has so many sliders.
5. How do I put freckles on my character?
In the Dirt section..
6. I don't need some of the RaceMenu sliders. How do I remove them?
If you are certain you don't need some of the sliders added by this race, you can remove them from RaceMenu using the following steps:
1. Close the game.
2. Navigate to Data\Meshes\actors\character\facegenmorphs\racemenu.esp\sliders
3. open the file Trixter.ini with Notepad and remove the sliders you don't need.
Tip: You can search sliders in RaceMenu's upper right corner.
7. How to rename / translate RaceMenu sliders?
You can do it the following way:
1. Close the game.
2. Navigate to interface\translations
3. Open racemenu_english.txt, make your changes
8. How to make vampirism work correctly?
You need Race Compatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard. You shouldn't need a console command if you use it.
9. How to install this with Better Vampires?
The optimal order to install this race with Better Vampires would be the following:
1. Better Vampires
2. Our race
3. Race Compatibility for Skyrim and Dawnguard (including Dawnguard and BV)
10. How to preserve my character's appearance after turning into a vampire?
1) Create a RaceMenu preset before turning into a vampire.
2) Navigate to sculpting section in RaceMenu.
3) Export the head.
4) Become a vampire.
5) Enter the character creation menu.
6) Enter the sculpt menu
7) Import the head from the preset.
If you need Nexus dowload links Charmers of the Reach LE