[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime 0.5a

Guest Donkey

Guest Donkey

LoversTrueCrime0_5a

LoversTrueCrime, will punish the player in a way when you are jailed you are raped several times by other prisoners. Also there are dangerous enemies out there who would do the same.

This mod seem to work well when you combine with loverspaybandit.

Requirement:

Oblivion latest patch

Lovers with pk

HG EyeCandy Body (or Exnem),

Robert Male Body Replacer V4 (or V5 Beta)

Recommended

LoversPayBandit

LoversJoburg117

Installation Instructions

=========================

1. Extract the files to a temporary location.

2. Examine the folder structure and make corrections where necessary.

3. Copy files to (install folder)\Oblivion\Data\

4. Start Oblivion Launcher, click 'Data Files', place a checkmark beside the .esp file.

Uninstallation Instructions

===========================

1. Start Oblivion Launcher, click Data Files, uncheck the .esp file.

2. Delete the files/folders associated with the mod.

Bugs:

Seem not very compatible with loversLandE Due the way landE handles nudeness.

Could even mess up the scripts when the prisoner tries t talk to you again, after rape.

Known issue, base pack from here are missing vital animations postions. please download the old pack and then copy you data folder with the one from pack 2.9

i found on an external drive a backup of all animations + some i never had time to test yet. it even got some from silverfeets in them from the old wolflore when this project was in its infant stages.

Guest Donkey

Here you go. to bad i lost links to my old stuff..

You still need to move these in the correct folders.

From what unreal says, these are number for motions you need:

hmm it seems by the dialog that this may need a mod that lets you sleep in prison rather than just serve time. I looked for one without success, also after serving time and then getting thrown back into jail, the guy doesn't attack me like the first time. not sure if that's a bug or not

So far, after getting the required anims this hasn't caused any ctd for me, also the issue I was having of not getting attacked after getting arrested again wasn't a bug, I simply needed to go to another area in the city first and it works fine.

I'm getting a ctd on game startup' date=' even though I have all requirements listed in the readme. I tried different load orders but the problem persists. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Are you sure you downloaded the whole base pack?

hmm it seems by the dialog that this may need a mod that lets you sleep in prison rather than just serve time. I looked for one without success' date=' also after serving time and then getting thrown back into jail, the guy doesn't attack me like the first time. not sure if that's a bug or not

[/quote']

I think the prisoner uses the same script as highwaymen does, so he can force you into the conversation. If you get robbed by a highwayman it becomes friendly for an amount of time, then resets back to his original behavior. I suspect the prisoner won't force you again until certain amount of in-game time has passed.

Guest Donkey

hmm it seems by the dialog that this may need a mod that lets you sleep in prison rather than just serve time. I looked for one without success' date=' also after serving time and then getting thrown back into jail, the guy doesn't attack me like the first time. not sure if that's a bug or not

[/quote']

Did you try see you sleep ?? that is the only mod as far as i can tell that allow you to fully sleep in an bed.

yeah, I use see you sleep. it lets me lay down on the bed but when i hit space to sleep it asks if i want to serve time, maybe its not possible to make the prison bed work like that but if it could it sure would go great with this mod  :)

Guest Donkey

There is a mod on nexus. called prison mod. witch forces you to wait rather then just sleep and then magically be placed somewhere else when your time done.

Not sure how well that is.

Prison Mod

doesn't look like it will work, I tried a bedroll a few cells down setting ownership to me and rested 3 days. The prisoner still didn't attack until I reset him, also my fine was only 200 and waiting that long didn't count as serving my time as it was counted as a jailbreak when trying to leave. I suppose it is possible but it would require a lot of work.

Even so this still a great mod  :)

Missing a fair bit of animations, 170, 171, 19 so far... none of the packs have them from what I saw in the downloads....or those linked in this thread... so gets bugged up sometimes with the prisoners.... deleted them from the list for now....

Guest Donkey

the real problem is these are Russian mods and uses allot of Russian animation currently not present in the base pack.

Here is the link to my older pack who should contain all to the very latest animations. till old wolflore went down.

i found on an external drive a backup of all animations + some i never had time to test yet. it even got some from silverfeets in them from the old wolflore when this project was in its infant stages.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BX3FP2X

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m046m95mi4fig8

Compare them with the last pack on wolflore. 2.9

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSMTTFD8

[/quote']

Maybe the Dark Bloodline Mod implements the needed Functionality. I'm currently downloading it so i cant test it atm :)

Everything works fine for me. Especially after installing Nightwynd's tweak. The only issue (if it qualifies as one) is that the prisoner won't rape my character after she directly after her arriving at the cell. The PC can only have consensual sex after that.

Guest Donkey

The only issue (if it qualifies as one) is that the prisoner won't rape my character after she directly after her arriving at the cell. The PC can only have consensual sex after that.

I read the mod readme and this is known bug but fixed LoversTrueCrimeEX not this one, it is caused because the package Ai is not set correctly. 05a was more a test version then fully finished one.

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for, thanks!

Some of the dialogue sounds a bit strange or has gibberish words, but it's readable and I seem to have all the animations already, replayed the prison lots of times and never got any missing ones. Rape works fine too, I kept checking my girl's sex diary and everything properly counts as rape. The mod works really well for me... Perhaps almost too well even. My girl just got jailed for something small as trespassing, got raped, and is now expecting her first baby. ;)

Man, this is just so great.

I was playing last night, and one time when my girl was caught by a gang of bandits near Bruma, she got raped like 10 times in a row. Which, yes, is great, but I think Joburg might interact sorta funny with this. She'd get a "scripted" rape or two, then she'd get a Joburg rape, then the leader would run back up to her and say "what?" like I'd just initiated conversation with him, rather than the other way around. The dialog options in response were normal though (pay, pay less, go along with it, don't have the money, fightin' words).

Haven't tried out the prison part extensively yet, will do so tonight.

This is EXACTLY what I have been looking for' date=' thanks!

Some of the dialogue sounds a bit strange or has gibberish words, but it's readable and I seem to have all the animations already, replayed the prison lots of times and never got any missing ones. Rape works fine too, I kept checking my girl's sex diary and everything properly counts as rape. The mod works really well for me... Perhaps almost too well even. My girl just got jailed for something small as trespassing, got raped, and is now expecting her first baby. ;)

[/quote']

Donkey hurt his hands so there were a few lines without translating. I finished the translation and uploaded it here ^^

http://www.loverslab.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=34