[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime 0.5a

Guest Donkey

Tried the new download now its perfect (nice irons) and i dont need to reset body before going to jail.

Whats your load order?th_ScreenShot239.jpg

What about an addon that instantly places you in pillory being punished by guards before you are placed in your cell? or after when you activate your bedroll (serve time)

Forgot: thanx for your work :)

A question, perhaps some other mod but I don´t know. When I'm in jail and start the rape, the guards come and start fighting againts the rapist ... Is this normal? I never know what can happen afterwards because the rapist just always dead!  :o

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

Lucía.

Guest Donkey

A question' date=' perhaps some other mod but I don´t know. When I'm in jail and start the rape, the guards come and start fighting againts the rapist ... Is this normal? I never know what can happen afterwards because the rapist just always dead!  :o

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks!

Lucía.

[/quote']

Check your lovers with pk spell. see if you did not activate continue to fight after rape on ?? turn that off, if you don't you cause massive fights. even guards could attack other guards.

Anyone else have issues with the bandits' dialogs occasionally getting messed up?

Sometimes when I get accosted by them, the first one will come up and talk and then rape my girl, but then when he's done the second one will just walk up and say "Hello" or whatever, with the only dialog option on my end being the APP "Hey, can I ask you a question..." thing. This seems to happen more often if Joburg kicks in and causes some of the bandits to Joburg-rape her in between scripted-rapes. Interestingly, usually if I walk up and initiate conversation with the one who already had his way with her, he'll give the second speech ("Hey you've got to pay me too, spread those legs" or whatever) and rape her again, and after that the other guys may "reset" and do things the right way from that point.

Definitely not a major issue, just wondering if it's a common problem or something on my end.

I had a strange issue :

In the imperial city, when i clic on the cell door, I'm asked if I want to pay 100 to free the prisonner.

I cheked no with no issues

I chekded yes and the game looped when I talked to the prisonner, prompting I was not allowed to free the prisonner. I needed to make a hard restart on my computer (Less than one second between 2 prompts).

I tried in another town, but I had no option to free the prisonner.

Does someone get a similar issue ?

Nobody wanted my bandit heads :( no imperial guards' date=' no city guards.. wtf ^^

[/quote']

It seems that is part of an even bigger mod. Or possibly from LoversTrueCrimeEx. I've been meaning to work on that one, but work has been kicking my ass lately x.x

EDIT: I just checked LoversTrueCrimeEx and it seems to have the head selling option. I'll work on it at the same time as LoversVoice  :)

Just had a crazy but entertaining situation due to TrueCrime and Joburg that I felt the need to share.

Was heading down the road to Cheydinhal when I ran into one of the three bandit teams.  After my girl's been passed back and forth a few times, an imperial legion soldier rides by, looks in on the rape, and does his usual "what is it, citizen" routine before wandering off leaving my girl to get raped some more (I intentionally don't have the plugin that makes rape a crime). 

That's happened a few times before, but what made this special was that mere seconds after the soldier left, the last bandit finished, and then they decided to kill me.  So the soldier comes charging back to help take out the bandits.  Halfway through the fight, his horse decides to help out too, by running into the middle of combat and raping my girl.  Right when the horse finishes, the soldier wraps up with the last bandit (they were all low-level ones - character is level 3).  But, then he apparently decides he needs some payment for saving me from the bandits, so Joburg kicks in again...  Poor girl is probably going to be rather sore for the next few days.

So, yes, true crime can make things get quite interesting, especially if some other mods kick in.

Just discovered that if you get jailed' date=' they take your tamago womb too. Is there a way to keep it? I like it where it is...

[/quote']

From reading stuff, I think that quest items aren't removed from your inventory but just made 'invisible' (and still accessible if you hotkeyed them).  If you could get the objectID of the womb, you could use the console to flag it as a quest item and I think everything will proceed normally  (or, edit the tamago to make it a quest item)

Womb is a quest item by default but disapears anyway..The question is if it's realy gone or just stay hidden.

Guest Donkey

The womb is still there you just can't see it.. They are turned invisible.. Here is proof

If you create a key link i have mine set to button 8, i can still access my womb.