[Outdated] LoversTrueCrime 0.5a

Guest Donkey

Here you go. to bad i lost links to my old stuff..

You still need to move these in the correct folders.

From what unreal says' date=' these are number for motions you need:

[/quote']

I'm trying to get this to work, but I keep getting the animation error.  Can someone clarify what the 'correct folders' are?

Any help is appreciated.

The two ini files go in Data/Ini folder' date=' the rest go in Data/Meshes/Character/_male/IdleAnims/ani2 folder.

[/quote']

Well that is just great.  I was hoping I simply installed the plug in incorrectly.  Since I have it right after all I have to try and figure out what else is wrong.

Thanks for the input.  I'll keep trying.

interesting mod. but i have little problem with it. first was, that afther getting out of jail, there was group of thugs (right before the door to prison), that acted strange. from one sentence i understand that they acted as pirates from LoversCrowningIsle. i ended up paralysed "because i have clothes on ship". fixed it by disabling LoversCrowningIsle for moment. second is, when ganged up by robbers they all try to talk with me at once. ended up raped by first, then two empty dialogs (activating NPC that not have any dialog). and in middle of those two is the fourth. his dialog is ok, but those two empty, brake it and several times it ended with animation not kicking in. so insted of four rapes i got one and half.

The pirates stuff is a bug from Galgat's island mod and will happen any time you go to jail' date=' regardless of Truecrime. He uploaded a new version that fixes it.

[/quote']

this mod was only reason for me to go to jail so i did not have chance to experience it before. downloaded new version. thx for info.

• 2 months later...

LoversTrueCrime0_5a

LoversTrueCrime' date=' will punish the player in a way when you are jailed you are raped several times by other prisoners. Also there are dangerous enemies out there who would do the same.

This mod seem to work well when you combine with loverspaybandit.

Requirement:

Oblivion+latest patch

Lovers with pk

HG EyeCandy Body (or Exnem),

Robert Male Body Replacer V4 (or V5 Beta)

Recommended

lovers paybandit

joburgh.

Bugs:

Seem not very compatible with loversLandE Due the way landE handles nudeness.

Could even mess up the scripts when the prisoner tries t talk to you again, after rape.

Known issue, base pack from here are missing vital animations postions. please download the old pack and then copy you data folder with the one from pack 2.9

i found on an external drive a backup of all animations + some i never had time to test yet. it even got some from silverfeets in them from the old wolflore when this project was in its infant stages.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BX3FP2X

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m046m95mi4fig8

Compare them with the last pack on wolflore. 2.9

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSMTTFD8

Credits:

UNREAL for first bringing this to my attention.

Gavrila for creating this great plug-in

to Authors of TES4: Oblivion

to Authors of original Lovers With PK

Also express my deep gratitude to all members of the forum http://gamesource.ru/ for their help and support.

In particular defmotion3, acedouble, ScforeveR for help with scripts

wepwawt, Uriel for the advice.

Exnem's Female EyeCandy Body Replacer

RAIAR's HG EyeCandy Body

REFRAIN's HGEC Like A Bab

Robert2 For is beautiful Male Body

Coronerra for his wonderfull skeletons

Ren for his excellent meshes and textures

OBSE-Elys-Universal Silent Voice v0.93 by Elys_USV

were can i find loverspaybandit?

also all links you posted bring me back to the front page

Guest Donkey

yes, it's because of the site change. all external links should be functional. only links to internal mods are messed up ands needs to be updated manually. Even after ashal has re-uploaded all mods. if you place a link in your mod to another mod the old site is taken with it. That is why i had to manually edit all links from my other thread about direct link to mods here.

But some mods i had uploaded here also contained links to other mods that requires it. but those needs to be updated too.

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for late posting.. Im an author of this plugin (but original script of headcutting belongs to baiun - thanks to him).

I wanted to make it clear. "Lovers True Crime" - early developed pre-alpha (0.1a) of another overhaul mod "Dark Bloodline". This mod also based on LOvers With PK system. There is fully working 2.0 beta version of mod.

Features of ver 2.0b:

Fully working guild of headhunters ("Dark Brotherhood"). So you can exchange you cutted heads in there ).

New contract system of guild and few quests, starting global quest line. Making quests player can obtain new weapons and armor (some of them given as reward for reaching new guild rank)? unique powers and unique curse ), which player have to cure in the end of storyline.

Im planning to make 3 parts of mod - 2.0b (done), 4.0b (in developing at this moment), 6.0 (last part of mod and story).

New versions continue previous... So if you liked "Lovers True Crime", maybe you'll be interested in this mod too.

One problem - all my free time spending on developing of plugin, so i cant do english version and its on russian. I dont mind if you decide to translate, but try to save original readme and list of authors.

Links:

Screenshots Dark Bloodline v2.0b

Original thread of mod on Gamesource:

logobloodlinesign01.jpg

LoversTrueCrime0_5a

LoversTrueCrime' date=' will punish the player in a way when you are jailed you are raped several times by other prisoners. Also there are dangerous enemies out there who would do the same.

This mod seem to work well when you combine with loverspaybandit.

Requirement:

Oblivion+latest patch

Lovers with pk

HG EyeCandy Body (or Exnem),

Robert Male Body Replacer V4 (or V5 Beta)

Recommended

lovers paybandit

joburgh.

Bugs:

Seem not very compatible with loversLandE Due the way landE handles nudeness.

Could even mess up the scripts when the prisoner tries t talk to you again, after rape.

Known issue, base pack from here are missing vital animations postions. please download the old pack and then copy you data folder with the one from pack 2.9

i found on an external drive a backup of all animations + some i never had time to test yet. it even got some from silverfeets in them from the old wolflore when this project was in its infant stages.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2BX3FP2X

or

http://www.mediafire.com/?4m046m95mi4fig8

Compare them with the last pack on wolflore. 2.9

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CSMTTFD8

Credits:

UNREAL for first bringing this to my attention.

Gavrila for creating this great plug-in

to Authors of TES4: Oblivion

to Authors of original Lovers With PK

Also express my deep gratitude to all members of the forum http://gamesource.ru/ for their help and support.

In particular defmotion3, acedouble, ScforeveR for help with scripts

wepwawt, Uriel for the advice.

Exnem's Female EyeCandy Body Replacer

RAIAR's HG EyeCandy Body

REFRAIN's HGEC Like A Bab

Robert2 For is beautiful Male Body

Coronerra for his wonderfull skeletons

Ren for his excellent meshes and textures

OBSE-Elys-Universal Silent Voice v0.93 by Elys_USV

were can i find loverspaybandit?

also all links you posted bring me back to the front page

Hello. you dont have loverspaybandit for this mod. My bandits are using same system, but it doesnt require loverspaybandit.

P.S.: Thank you for interesting in my mods ).

• 4 months later...

Info from Donkey.

Credits:

You guys have probably already noticed. But because of other games and short space of harddrive.

I decided to remove all contents of oblivion to make space for other games like New vegas and skyrim

And because of this i no longer support oblivion or will update or create new content for it. Because of this

I give permission for others who wants to make new additions based of my work to continue with there progress.

The only thing i do ask. If you are using anything from me not to forget to mention my name, because i spend allot

of time creating those mods and translations.

Donkey Signing off for Oblivion..

The only mod i did not give permission to create new stuff is animation project, because i don't want anyone messing that one up since i spend most of time creating that one. it was created from the ground up, so all of it was my own work.

Topic Closed on Request.

• 10 months later...

I am locking this thread at the request of the mod maker. Please feel free to ask any questions regarding this mod in the lovers technical help section. Before creating a thread, please read the post at the top of the tech help thread and then look to see if a thread already exists regarding the plugin or question you have. If there is no thread present then feel free to create one and someone will try to give you hand.