S³ - Skyrim Slavery System // Discussion

ag12

discussion - blog - download - support

- Skyrim Slavery System
...will take you captive!

This thread may be used to talk about S³ in a less release-focused way.
E.g. you may not report bugs here, but you may talk about the best way to enslave someone. Just a stupid example.
I want to focus the download thread on bugfixing, so that I can easily find all reported bugs and work through them.
If I'd like to ask the community a question, which I will do a lot, then I'll publish the question here and wait for your opinions!

Question:
At the moment I am working on the slave training system, therefore I'd like you to tell me what sorts of slaves you would like to have included.
In other words: new slaves you catch are nothing more but fresh meat. But if you spend time to train them, you can develop them in specialized slaves.
I can't guarantee, that I'll be implementing all of them soon, but we'll see.

[spoiler=List of ideas]
Ideas:

• pack slave
    These slaves are able to carry quite a lot of equipment for you.
    _
  • loot slave
    Running around and looting your fallen enemies.
    _
  • gladiator slave
    Self-explaining.
    _
  • maid
    Basically keeping your house clean. ?
    _
  • whore
    Obviously fun!
    _
  • bodyguards?
    maybe. maybe not.

It would be great if you guys told me about your ideas and fantasies. But you don't need to stay with my questions, you may also just write about some other part of S³ and share your thoughts!

Thanks for these ideas, people. The chair-slave is quite a cool idea, but I don't know how to do animations for shit. If someone came up with the required stuff, I'll try to implement it.

As for the whore: I think that is obviously a great idea, but I don't want to make a sex mod required for S³, since there might be people not wanting the sexual stuff.

And, specnot, what would you expect a maid to do? Just wander around? Basically being decoration? Or do you have ideas concerning what abilities a maid should have?

if you dont want to make a sex mod required for s^3 for those reasons, my idea would be to make "sex-related" "addon" (e.g. just another esp for sex related stuff which requires a sexmod) which is optional

but just an idea, i have sadly no clue about modding/scripting yet (im starting to read myself into it in fallout:nv) so i have no idea if it would be worth the additional work to create a new esp

And' date=' specnot, what would you expect a maid to do? Just wander around? Basically being decoration? Or do you have ideas concerning what abilities a maid should have?[/size']

At the very least, a maid could provide you with an endless source of hot meals (either by giving you homecooked meals on command or just having a preset list of food items they can supply on command). Cooking and/or cleaning animations (and a maid outfit :)) would be pretty nice too. Especially if you have one of those enormous Hearthfire DLC mansions, somebody has to keep that monstrosity clean.

(Yes, I know you could use a spouse for this to some extent, but if you're someone brutally enslaving people and selling them, why get married just to get a homecooked meal?)

if you dont want to make a sex mod required for s^3 for those reasons' date=' my idea would be to make "sex-related" "addon" (e.g. just another esp for sex related stuff which requires a sexmod) which is optional

but just an idea, i have sadly no clue about modding/scripting yet (im starting to read myself into it in fallout:nv) so i have no idea if it would be worth the additional work to create a new esp [/quote']

That would work and I actually thought about that, but still: I'd like to focus on the slavery part instead of the BDSM part for now. That's just my personal preference at the moment. I think the SSG project focuses a lot more on the BDSM and I'll leave it to them. For now.

At the very least' date=' a maid could provide you with an endless source of hot meals (either by giving you homecooked meals on command or just having a preset list of food items they can supply on command). Cooking and/or cleaning animations (and a maid outfit Smile) would be pretty nice too. Especially if you have one of those enormous Hearthfire DLC mansions, somebody has to keep that monstrosity clean.

(Yes, I know you could use a spouse for this to some extent, but if you're someone brutally enslaving people and selling them, why get married just to get a homecooked meal?)[/quote']

Sounds valid! But what is the top end of things a maid could offer? (And don't say "free blowjobs" now! :D )

As for the maid outfit: I don't think I'll implement that, since the player is able to dress his slaves himself. You could use any existing maid outfit mod and just give the clothes to the slave.

Cooking and cleaning animations is hard to acomplish, since I would have to place the proper idle markers in all houses. More likely, the maid could just sandbox around the cell and use the existing idle markers. And cooking furniture that is already existent.

How about a system (probably optional, since it's game breaking) that, as your slavery experience increases, you begin getting larger increases in bounties finally leading up to you being kill on sight for any guard? As part of this, you would then be placed into the bandit faction and/or necromancer/forsworn (basically, any "criminal" faction).

You could even go as far as to "choose your path" in a way. If you decide to only enslave bandits, they would obviously hate you more and the holds might ignore your transgressions "for the greater good." However, enslaving citizens would lead to you basically breaking the game as everyone with any kind of responsibility would want you dead.

I'm sure you could work something like that into a "Payback's a bitch" angle as the PC ends up on the wrong side of the slavery system, but that's likely way down the road on content.

Also a great idea. Not even too hard to acomplish, I think. I'd just need to add some counters that keep track of what people you enslave and change faction reputation. Or simply add bounties to the holds.

Worth thinking about!

Will the slave system work sort of like the follower system? as in' date=' will I be able to put them to work with the Nirnuins business plan mod Tongue?

Liking the mod so far ^^ [/quote']

Actually, I have no idea how Nirnuins business plan works. Slaves are not handled by the normal follower system, instead I have created my own follower system. It might very well be that the mods don't work together in terms of using slaves for ... whatever Nirnuins business plan does.

Also a great idea. Not even too hard to acomplish' date='[/size']

That's what I was going for. You could even have a sort of sliding scale with little quest dialog bits once you've hit a certain threshold such as:

"Watch out for Guards, you now have a bounty in X (or All) Holds."

"Bandits now consider you an ally."

"You're now Kill on Sight for all citizens of Skyrim."

The last one might work in your favor if a citizen is cowering (due to whatever reason, be it damage or their cowardice) giving you a bonus to enslave them.

It would by no means be permanent if done right. Basically, if all the guards have you as KoS, you just go and enslave enough bandits and the guards would then only imprison you for a bit and/or give you something to do to payoff your debt. An easy bit would just be a short stint in jail, or a few hours in some stocks added to each city (or just a location where the PC plays an animation with an animobject).

Another hilarious bit would be to have "Kill X" quests (the radiant ones) completable through enslavement rather than death. I don't know what would be involved in this, but aren't those types of quests all under one handler?

Yeah, that sounds pretty awesome and I guess I can do that. Except for the radiant quests, I have never worked with them before. But I know that they indeed are under one handler and probably I wouldn't need long to get the clue of how to work with them.

Right now I'm trying to get a balanced training system for slaves going. One in which the player trains the slaves himself, instead of giving them away for training.

I just have to get the right balance in. Also I'm thinking if I should make the mod more "hard and realistic" or "medium-rare and player-friendly".

I have now implemented whips, and I was thinking wether to add a little feature that slaves may refuse to walk any further and basically openly resist the player, who in turn would have to use non-lethal force to convince them of the opposite.

Would that be good or would that be too much, too annyoing? What do you guys think?

Edit:

Since no one else has said it, how about a milk slave and cum slave. Both produce set amount per day, you are able to collect it, access it from the food tab, and recieve a buff for drinking it.
I won't implement the sex stuff. That's someone elses business, at least for now. Thanks for the idea, though.
Would that be good or would that be too much' date=' too annyoing? What do you guys think?[/quote']

I have an idea: if a player spends enough time on the "training" (whatever that means), the slave becomes more loyal. He\she does not try to escape at the first opportunity, and this increases the price for which slave can be sold.

P.S. Just in case - my English still bad.))

I have an idea: if a player spends enough time on the "training" (whatever that means)' date=' the slave becomes more loyal. He\she does not try to escape at the first opportunity, and this increases the price for which slave can be sold.

P.S. Just in case - my English still bad.)) [/quote']

compare to

Training system for slaves

This is one of the features that a good slavery mod should have' date=' but I didn't create yet. It would add a whole new dimension to this mod, giving the player the ability to basically design unique slaves. This could add to the escape system and the slave trade system.

That is the basic idea of the training system. But atm slaves will never attempt to run away as long as the player stays close. I was thinking about making slaves a little more ... rebellious. (Does that word even exist?)

Also I'm thinking if I should make the mod more "hard and realistic" or "medium-rare and player-friendly".
This is just my opinion' date=' but the "player-friendly" bit has been done to death, even in Oblivion. Get slave, use slave, sell slave, get more slaves. I want to work for it. If anything, you could make it an option or based upon certain stats (such as health) so the player could just up the game difficulty to get the desired effect (Is that how Skyrim handles difficulty? Just up the HP and damage of everything?). Or if it's handled by levelling the actors, just have it all based upon the level difference of the PC and the NPC (or even based off your Slavery Experience). Newly created slaves will have a high level, and depending on length of enslavement, training, and how much you've intimidated them (whips, whatever) determines their escape ability and chances.

Heck, have them break-free and escape only to come back later for revenge (hopefully with help). And when you get to the player-side of things, have them turn the tables on you (All that is getting pretty deep into it though).

I have now implemented whips, and I was thinking wether to add a little feature that slaves may refuse to walk any further and basically openly resist the player, who in turn would have to use non-lethal force to convince them of the opposite.
That would be pretty slick. If a player wants a companion to just follow him around, there's 6 billion companion mods out there.

@CaptainChaos

Great idea !!

Right now I'm trying to get a balanced training system for slaves going. One in which the player trains the slaves himself' date=' instead of giving them away for training.

I just have to get the right balance in. Also I'm thinking if I should make the mod more "hard and realistic" or "medium-rare and player-friendly".[/size']

I vote for "hard and realistic" but "player-friendly" is ok too

I have now implemented whips' date=' and I was thinking wether to add a little feature that slaves may refuse to walk any further and basically openly resist the player, who in turn would have to use non-lethal force to convince them of the opposite.[/size']

Totally agree !

You guys read my mind! I also tend to the "hard and realistic" version. By the way: even in the pre-release slaves will escape if you leave them too long on their own. Well, they won't if they are low level actors and you use the high-end gear, but if you want to try it out: enslave some weakass b'tch and only give her a rope collr. Then leave her for about... I don't know, maybe 10 minutes. When you come back and have waited long enough, she'll be gone but the collar will be lying around.

I guess I'll focus on the hard way then...

Archived