S³ - Skyrim Slavery System // Discussion

ag12

ok I know its far from the same question and I wont ask the modder to answer this if its out of their way but other site users plz help

but I have a bunch of questions! firstly where the hell is the slaver skill on the list (or whatever its called) I mean I have the slaves so im pretty sure the mod is there also description is really vague and doesn't tell you how to make the crosses and shock collars n stuff

plus I incapacitated an npc and I couldn't talk to them at all with the interact button to turn them into a slave

can you guys make it more detailed on how to do and how to get everything with a written mini tutorial on the main mod page? cause I was just barley able to find the sewer and still haven't figured out how to do or use most parts of the mod that the main page only mentions. or maybe someone could post a detailed tutorial somewhere?

I have one slave and have no idea where to find my slaving lvl pogress

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! :) installed the mod and looking forward to exploring all its fun :)

here are some ideas Iv come up with after reading over the discussion and mod notes.

Faction: The Establishment (or whatever you want to call the bunch of people in your cool mod)

like the other factions in the game, you get to join them, do questions, enjoy a story line and advance up the ranks, perhaps by assasinating your rivals, perhaps enslaving them, perhaps by being the damn best slaver there is and earning your status, lots of possable storyline options.

Faction Quests:

Lore & Introduction Quests:

Apart from the fun story questions, perhaps lore one that has the character learn about the history of the establishment, and so on, you could have quests that help players learn how to be slavers, like the blacksmith quest in the first village you come to after avoiding a beheading and a dragon.

Advancement Quests!

There could be anything from going out and proving your worth by catching slaves and trainning them, perhaps at the beginning stages, normal folk and then later at more higher levels, exotic monster slaves, like perhaps one of those female forest creatures for some rich person heram, maybe a giant for someone that wants impressive gaurd for their castle, final quest for advancement could be.... enslaving a dragon.....

Types of Capture

as an idea you could put in a few interesting ways to enslave others using other skills, for example:

Speachcraft>> get it high enough to invest in people and perhaps you could rig their business so they lose everything to you, including their freedome.

Stealth>> perhaps you could plant something stolen on the person, who then is caught by a gaurd and then sold as a slave at a slave auction

Alchemy>> Drug your target at a bar, follow them back and when they pass out clap them in chains.

The trainning Process:

1) Braking them

As well as the normal, bash them, whip them until they do what you say, you could go down a few other routes:

Speachcraft: where you use your manipulation to controll them, perhaps by slowly destorying their self worth and making them love you, and wanting to do anything to make you happy. to perhaps, terrorizing them into obaying though fear, perhaps you bring your slave out into the wilds, chain them to a rock then slay a dragon infront of them to win their awe and dread.

Alchemy: Drugs are bad, additive, and cloud the sense.... lets stock up! get your slaves additiced drugs and only give them what they crave when they behave.

2) Remolding them

here is where you decide what do I want to turn this person into, perhaps a servent or gaurd for your house, perhaps a toy for your bed room, perhaps a companion, or maybe your trainning a slave under a comission of a npc that wants something special?

this could be done in a number of ways, as mentioned before with other skills perhaps being used, or offering more trainning options.

3) personality rebuilding

for the more gifted slavers, they can not only brake then train a person, but they can brake then remake them, be it give them a new idenity, new sense of humor, likes, dislikes, fears, lusts and so on.

• 1 month later...

So, has this been abandoned? It still has some problems, like when you enslave formerly hostiles. I also wasn't able to sell said bandits. The AI of the slaves needs to change to a passive one. And the hideout itself needs work. It would be a shame if this would be discontinued.

There is a sexlab version (check the download section) but it is essentially the same, but with sexlab sex animations available for slave sex.  I believe ag12 is working with DocClox on the SSG (Skyrim Slavers Guild).  As for this version of SSS, yet it is essentially dead.

The one bug I have run into using the mod is that the gag doesn't show on the slave, and if they follow me, the cuffs disappear but if I look at the inventory, the slave is still wearing them. Also, the animation when I choose "hogtie" isn't showing them hogtied but it asks me if I want to untie them or not.

What I want to ask is if anyone has run into this problem, and if this is a bug with the mod, or the animation pack etc.?

Please help, thanks. 

• 2 weeks later...

It would seem to me that a maid and looter would be in the same category. The only difference would be that a maid would be a looter in your home... Perhaps picking up food, weapons, and armor? If your maid loots things for you, then would she also automatically become your pack whore? I don't think you would need seperate people for the different roles, except you don't want your pack whores seeking out combat but may instead run away, and avoiding traps. The worste thing you can have happen is have your little pack whores carrying a tousand pounds of gear each out in a dungeon somewhere and getting themselves killed.

As to the "whore" part. If you are male, then any slave with a vagina can become your "whore" unless you want a sweet talking dancer/courtesan.

• 2 weeks later...

I installed ZaZ, but I still crash at the entrance of the slave chamber :P heres my load order

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
HearthFires.esm=1
SexLab.esm=1
SPIKE.esm=1
AP Skyrim.esm=1
ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1
sx3 - core.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
FNISspells.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Flowing Cape.esp=1
ForbiddenMagic.esp=0
ForgottenMagic.esp=0
HugMe.esp=0
hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=0
Cloaks.esp=0
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1
The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

• 2 months later...

someone has probably already said it, but can you make it possible for the PLAYER to be a slave? have the player sold from person to person doing tasks as the master commands? I've tried Sanguine Debauchery and it's awesome, but really buggy for some reason (at least for me) So I'm looking for a mod where my character can be enslaved and moved from place to place while thinking up ways to escape.

May be this is a silly and un needed suggestion, but i would like that having reached a certain level of slave mastery you are able to train your slave/slaves (indevidualy) to the point where you no longer have to have restraints on them and they will not try to escape i.e. they can then be left to assigned task or tasks without fear ( You have now broken this slaves will ) at which point you can optionaly name then for easier recognition.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone tell me what this means in greater detail? "The other way to secure a slave is to use static devices, like stocks or crosses. These devices are a hundred percent safe and you can leave your slave behind without the omnipresent fear of him running away." Locations? how to use them?

• 3 weeks later...

I installed ZaZ, but I still crash at the entrance of the slave chamber :P heres my load order

Skyrim.esm=1

Update.esm=1

Dawnguard.esm=1

Dragonborn.esm=1

HearthFires.esm=1

SexLab.esm=1

SPIKE.esm=1

AP Skyrim.esm=1

ZaZAnimationPack.esm=1

sx3 - core.esp=1

SkyUI.esp=1

FNISspells.esp=1

Immersive Weapons.esp=1

Flowing Cape.esp=1

ForbiddenMagic.esp=0

ForgottenMagic.esp=0

HugMe.esp=0

hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=0

Cloaks.esp=0

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp=1

The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition.esp=1

did you remember to install a compatible skeleton(can be found in the zaz animationpack page)

• 1 month later...

This seems like a really fun thing to add to skyrim. I am wondering a couple things.

First, I have tons of mods, and I am wondering if there were any known incompatibilities with other mods?

Load order requirements?

Also I am wondering if the "devious devices" work with this mod, or do you have to exclusively use the S3 devices?

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

just saw this and think its a great idea am wondering if it would work as well on the player if they are captured ? im all for slaves in game but actualy being one sounds cool loved sanquine's debotchery but fell short as they just stand there after capturing the player and having sex a few times and maybe beating and the rare making you dance pimping , beating and selling oh my .

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this mod still active? I'm wondering if you're going to upgrade this mod into a similar Paradise Halls, just for Adult usage. I'm hoping that we can eventually train our slaves as fighters, so they can in a way be our follower. (Only difference is that there won't be protected/essential) 

I don't know so much if I would care for training a slave, but have them prepackaged with certain gear, for whatever there purpose was, down at the slave auction. You know how you have the two girls for sale on a platform?

I imagine another platform with a few sad souls on display with a few items attached to them,  For instance, If I wanted to buy me a "pack mule" or just a "dungeon bait" slave, there could be a platform, where the available slaves could be walked to and displayed. Meanwhile maybe a fresh stock of them in  cage behind the platform. 

I can imagine the packmule loaded with this pack HERE . I imagine the dungeon bait being in just plain old slave rags.

One thing I would like to see are more slave auctioneers, more NPC slavers, and possibly a LIAT like fill in the tavern at night, with maybe some slaves bringing food, dancing and entertaining the slavers. Possibly have some events que up in the tavern, there has to be some jealousy and envy in the ranks of slave trading somewhere. 

Overall, I love your mod as it is now. I feel if you just build on what you have, it would be an improvement of course, but your mod is awsome as is atm. 

Reinstating ideas

!. Pack mule slave with accessories (no training needed, just the gear)

2. Dungeon Bait (maybe just a shackled slave? or a post you can bind them to?)

3. Entertainment (slaves that serve food and pour dirnks)

4. Lively Inns and taverns possible add in to the tavern hall

5. Adding slaver NPCs with some dialogue, and animosity toward one another.

Archived