S³ - Skyrim Slavery System // Discussion

ag12

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

you definately need a slave training engine maybe something similar to the paradise halls slavery mod in which the slave tries to flee until you have trained him/her in obedience by whipping him/her and forcing him/her to do as you tell her to the paradise halls mod has like 5 different training sections if i remember correctly which are obedience, anger, beauty, fighting, and chores (i know for certain that obedience anger and fighting are correct dunno about the other two) this would also give us a reason to use whips

but awesome mod so far!

• 1 month later...

Lately i have some slaves (using paradise hills ) whom i've turned into milk maids/soul gem makers ... (credit: Soul Gem Oven 203  and Milk Mod Economy )

however i'm tired of inseminating them, and am wanting to leash them outside on the street and be used by passing travellers, then be able to come back from my travels to find them all knocked up again :)) . A slavery system should be able to accommodate this somehow. Also the slavery system should somehow integrate itself with the holds, cities and factions. I'm very impressed by SGO and MME, and although there are many player-enslavement mods..i have much hopes and expectations for the future slave systems.  :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

is there a map marker to the place to sell the slaves? i cant find anything that is supposed to be in this mod other than the ability to capture slaves, and have them run away...

there is a sewer entrance near the stone bridge in morthal (to the left if you walk out of morthal towards it) inbetween some rocks and the water, try going in there and see what happens ;)

Hello there, had some Role Play ideas you might like.

Quest Ideas:

----------------

Caught to Order = A number of quests where you the player go out into the world to meet other slavers or/and slave owners who they ask you to capture for them, their intended prizes either exotic monsters (Spriggins in example)  as well as npcs of a certain race.

Training/Slave Refining  = A repeatable quest for any slave you have caught, though role playing, intimidation, force ect, you shape the slave into how you want them, teaching them skills over time by giving them skill books, or forcing them to learn new things by dragging them out into the field, or perhaps even rent them out to a business over where the slave over time learns the trade, you get coin and the merchant gets to stuff, in the end the more skilled, well trained and eager to serve the slave is the higher price he, she.. it will bring on the auction block.

• 1 year later...

Archived