S³ - Skyrim Slavery System // Discussion

ag12

Here comes a little list of things I've already implemented for the next version. I might have forgotten some and I don't list bugfixes and such.

• Enhanced blindfolds
    Blindfolds now make slaves unable to run. They will follow you slowly. Which is quite realistic, since they can't see where they are going.
    _
  • Added worldobjects to all items
    The new worldobjects from todays ZAZ release are implemented and work perfectly.
    _
  • Crops and canes added
    I have also added crops and canes. They are craftable at the forge. They don't have a real sense yet, since I'm still working on the training system.
    _
  • Enslaving conditions altered
    From the next update onwards it will only be possible to enslave surrendered NPCs and paralyzed NPCs.

So as you see, there is still some stuff to do before the next update. Probably I'll need about two more days.

While it would be nifty if guards opposed you when you enslaved good citizens, would it be possible if they made an exception if that slave was a former bandit, forsworn or necromancer? Those are the people that the guards would be killing on sight anyway, so to them, you've just arrested some bad person and you're taking them somewhere.

While it would be nifty if guards opposed you when you enslaved good citizens' date=' would it be possible if they made an exception if that slave was a former bandit, forsworn or necromancer? Those are the people that the guards would be killing on sight anyway, so to them, you've just arrested some bad person and you're taking them somewhere. [/quote']

Guards shouldn't care if you enslave bandits. I don't think they do that in the pre-release. Enslaving sends a combat alarm, as if the player hit the person with a sword. And guards wouldn't care if you did that to a bandit, would they? :)

Guards shouldn't care if you enslave bandits. I don't think they do that in the pre-release. Enslaving sends a combat alarm' date=' as if the player hit the person with a sword. And guards wouldn't care if you did that to a bandit, would they? :)[/size']

Oh, I thought you meant that you were going to make it so that guards will also attack you for having slaves. So what you're saying is that leading a bound naked bitch through town will always be OK if she has "bandit" "forsworn" or "necromancer" in her name?

Slave training: When you enslave someone, he(she) would always try to escape so you should use collars and bindings to keep him(her) yours. After some training(basicly sexual & bdsm training), the will of trying to escape lowers. When a slave is totally trained, he(she) would no longer try to escape, something like a follower, but you can do something nasty on him(her). Well maybe you can turn her into slavemaid/slavefollower/sexslave, base on how you had trained your slave.

And I don't think it is a good idea that you can enslave any friendly npc, it will cause many problem. BUT the possibility to enslave a mob(human) will be good.

Oh' date=' I thought you meant that you were going to make it so that guards will also attack you for having slaves. So what you're saying is that leading a bound naked bitch through town will always be OK if she has "bandit" "forsworn" or "necromancer" in her name? [/quote']

What I meant is that this is how the downloadable pre-release handles stuff. I will work on that stuff later on, making it as realistic as possible. And I would guess that in the Empire there exists a state's monopoly on the usage of force. If you know what I mean. Apart from the fact that slavery is illegal, no matter who your slaves are.

And I don't think it is a good idea that you can enslave any friendly npc' date=' it will cause many problem. BUT the possibility to enslave a mob(human) will be good. [/quote']

Why would that cause problems? Players just have to think before they enslave someone. If you manage to subdue the Jarl of Whiterun and sell him into slavery, well, you should be able to figure out that your mainquest is fucked up now. At least if you're at the beginning of the game. Just an example. I will try to keep the boundries as low as possible

What I meant is that this is how the downloadable pre-release handles stuff. I will work on that stuff later on' date=' making it as realistic as possible. And I would guess that in the Empire there exists a state's monopoly on the usage of force. If you know what I mean. Apart from the fact that slavery is illegal, no matter who your slaves are.[/size']

Darn, so you mean that in future releases, guards will attack me for leading slaves through town, even if those slaves used to be terrible people? Well there goes my fantasy of having Breezehome decorated by restrained naked ladies.

Would there at least be a way to toggle it, or get them to make an exception for you because you're a Thane and the Dragon Born? Or tell them that these are just bandits that you captured whom you are taking in for interrogation?

Darn' date=' so you mean that in future releases, guards will attack me for leading slaves through town, even if those slaves used to be terrible people? Well there goes my fantasy of having Breezehome decorated by restrained naked ladies.

Would there at least be a way to toggle it, or get them to make an exception for you because you're a Thane and the Dragon Born? Or tell them that these are just bandits that you captured whom you are taking in for interrogation?

[/quote']

Don't worry, for the next couple of releases the guard-bounty system will not be implemented yet. And when I do implement it someday, there will be ways to trick the guards. For example: well-trained slaves might not try to alert the guards. Also why lead slaves through town naked, if you could simply give them a nice dress. Which you then take away once your inside your house... guards maybe have the monopoly on force, but they are only humans, aren't they? ;)

@Celanis: True, true.

Darn' date=' so you mean that in future releases, guards will attack me for leading slaves through town, even if those slaves used to be terrible people? Well there goes my fantasy of having Breezehome decorated by restrained naked ladies.

[/quote']

Don't worry, for the next couple of releases the guard-bounty system will not be implemented yet. And when I do implement it someday, there will be ways to trick the guards. For example: well-trained slaves might not try to alert the guards. Also why lead slaves through town naked, if you could simply give them a nice dress. Which you then take away once your inside your house... guards maybe have the monopoly on force, but they are only humans, aren't they? ;)

@Celanis: True, true.

Also don't forget that guards might be bribed with a little sex with that slave you're leading.

Hey there!

First off, congratulations on the mod. I've been trying it out today and it's pretty impressive. Nice work!

I also like the direction it's headed (focus on capture mechanics rather than sex content, which is always optional for anyone willing to use it I guess)

I had a question though...

Considering that slavery is "evil" in the Skyrim lore, it seems the only way of using the system is having a slaver character. I was wondering, are you planning on making the system available in other contexts?

Evil one aside (selling slaves for profit) I was thinking there could be a "neutral" approach to it (learn slaver skills from guard captains instead of slavers, and capture bandits alive instead of killing them) and a "good" approach to it (free slaves or rescue kidnapped NPCs for various factions)

That way the player could use your excellent system from three different RP perspectives: the slaver, the vigilante and the brave white knight :)

Not to mention, once stealth takedowns are in, the simple tying up of a citizen or guard to rob a house (since the prisoners would eventually free themselves)

Was something like that in the works in any way?

Thanks again!

Glad that you like the mod, JDol! :)

Well, I guess later on I'll add more and more stuff. But for now I'll focus on the "evil slaver" thingy. I'm not making as much progress at the moment as I would like to, since I have a lot to do in real-life.

Once all the stuff is done, I'll look for new challanges, and I guess that's where the quests and stuff like that will be added. Of course, I'll consider all approaches to slavery, including the "shining white knight" approach. But it will take months, until we are at that point.

Thanks for the great feedback and the ideas. :)

what about a normal or specialized crafting slave. i.e. if you enslave a mage, they can enchant weapons for you, if you enslave a blacksmith, they can craft armor for you, etc...

what they could make would be based on their level at time of capture, maybe have the option to have them trained in the art of whatever craft you like

edit:

Enslaving conditions altered
"From the next update onwards it will only be possible to enslave surrendered NPCs and paralyzed NPCs."

It would be interesting to include a stealth option to takedown then tie and gag a slave without having to have them surrender. This might be accomplished in combination with the realistic crime mod (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/8078) so that when a peron is tied/gagged from stealth, a rng rolls to see if anyone in a short radius heard. I believe this might also make it easier to make slaves of people in a town so you don't start a brawl with the entire city guard for that one half elf beggar you want.

Also, This has been suggested already, but I greatly support the idea of somehow making it possible to sling a tied slave over one shoulder to carry. Then you don't have to worry about them trying to escape after you sprint to far away (have actions consume more stamina in this state) and also would make it easier to move around. 

Finally, while gagged, a mmmph sound would be much more immersive instead of the character being able to deliver all lines unhindered

Again, amazing mod, thank you for all the work you have put and are putting into it!

About different difficulties/having to work for it/player friendliness: have you considered mod configuration in the game?  I don't know the logistics of it but Sanguines Debauchery has SkyUI mandatory for the sake of it's UI improvement providing a clean and clear mod configuration menu in game.  Making use of such a system you could make the 'having to work for it' parts optional or shortcuts able to be activated depending on how the user wants the mod to work at the time.

Some thoughts on slavery in Skyrim. It cannot be said that the Empire is opposed to slavery as many have thought because they tolerate the Cidna mine system in Markarth.

There are a lot of kinds of slaves that people are asking for but there's definitely one kind missed. You ought to be able to enslave NPCs as miners in either a mine you've cleared or perhaps to avoid conflicts some special mines created just for the player that would have to be bought. The ore they mine could be collected by the player by periodically visiting the mine and querying the overseer.

I find it interesting that no one has suggested it yet (or maybe I missed it) but maybe as you raise in rank that you can end up owning a slave cart to transport your slaves to the market. I don't think this should be to difficult to accomplish as the game opens with you on a cart in chains... which gives us the animation and though we could use the cart provided in that script, we could also take it into Max or Maya and fit it with a cage as well... so first rank, standard cart where escape is still possible... second rank has slave pins and bars installed in the cart and the third rank would be caged cart...

Just a thought...

I have a cute idea for a Slave training outcome.

It would need to be a VERY well trained Slave, but it would be neat if you could have a Slave that watches over the other Slaves.

She'll grab them if they try to escape, they won't escape as easily near her, and she'll hit them with a crop randomly if she has one in her inventory.

Not sure how viable it is, but hopefully you can use the base idea to some extent.

Okay, been playing with this most of the night and into the morning now and think I have a pretty good handle on the mod. While playing
with it, I think you are on the right track.

Please keep in mind, although I've had the game since its release, life and work prevented me from getting an opportunity to play the
game until last week... and though I played Oblivion and Morrowind (not to mention Fallout) I am still a n00b when it comes to Skyrim and never ripped
mesh from any of Bethesda's games till recently... but I am learning.

That said, not sure if any of these ideas are possible or would work, never-the-less, here they are:

1. Slave Carts - I mentioned this previously and think this is doable from a modeling perspective as mentioned in my previous post. I also think the addition of a player ranking and skill system to upgrade various carts is also doable.

2. Traveling Slave Caravans - Can set up a "Slave Shop" on virtual wheels... have the caravan show up on a cell outside of cities or bandit dungeons to sell special "slave goodies"... make it random locations and times, and could seed information of those locations to players through "underground/black market NPCs" that give hints where the next city is that the caravan will be stopping at. This can be based on player's "Speech" skills while talking to black market contacts at various inns or dungeons... the higher the speech skill, the more information obtained about the caravan's location.

3. Slave Raiders - Players and companions can sometimes come across Slave Raiders (much like the assassins or mercenaries sent by Battle-Born to attack you) these raiders can show up anytime or anywhere outside of city or homestead walls... with the intent of killing/raping/stealing the companions or slaves the Player has.

4. NPC Slave Classes and Ranks - You already have something of it, as you train your slave to be a little more Subservient as you Dom them, but I think it could be a bit more expanded to fit some of the requests I've been seeing. Having looked at the Vilja Companion mod in Creation Kit, it seems possible to add a skill level trait that can increase with usage...
so as the Slave raises in skill rank he/she can graduate to next level. Ranks could be like from Gor where some levels could be:

• White-Silk Slave - Virgin Slave, untrained, unsoiled... scripted for cleaning and discipline, virginity (untouched by player) a factor in selling of slave.
  • Red-Silk Slave - Open for the sexual uses of player and other NPCs, still requires discipline. Her body has been used and also can be used to earn the player money... basically a prostitute slave.
  • Passion Slave - Highly skilled in the art of sex. Relations with this slave can add stacking buffs to the player when used. Also good for slave harems. (These are BRED slaves and can only be purchased via the Slave Caravan or Underground Market)
  • House Slave - This is a slave that tends the house, cooks, cleans and shops.
  • Display Slave - This is a slave that shows a Player's value as a Dom, been properly trained and can be used for entertainment purposes, such as Bard or as a Dancer...
  • Companion Slave - Just like the Vija companion, but one you can actually freaking GAG! This would be a Slave that accompanies his/her Master from mission to mission like a follower. Must be of high skill and trustworthy to carry a weapon!
  • Slave Trainer - This would be the highest rank Slave, used in the instruction of the slaves while the Player is away or for Player enjoyment of watching someone else training the slaves.
  • Love Slave - A slave that has been collared, trained, can be companion and husband/wife of the Player... remaining Sub to their Dom and Dom needs till killed or released.

That is just off the top of my head with a little bit of time playing with your awesome mod. Doesn't even cover Slave Humiliation
factors which could later be introduced as well.

Once the base system has been organized and instituted, I think it wouldn't be too difficult to actually add companion mods (pre-created slaves for purchase) or actually story mods as well.

I can help by creating storylines and quests for players, complete with dialogue. I might even have people that can voice certain portions if you want for that. I can also do some 3d modeling work... still trying to figure out the rigging system for the game and eventually might be able to help with creating unique animation in the future as well.

Let me know if you want to pick my brain some more...

Archived