IGNORED

Actor Size during animations

Been searching on this forum and on Google for a couple of hours now. Can find a solution for Skyrim but not Fallout 4. I would love to see my char keep his size/height during animations. Is this even possible? The scale_actors_for_animations seems to rescale something else. Thanks.  

Edit: I'm a giant now but when animations start I shrink to normal size.

scale_actors_for_animations makes other actors the same height as the PC during animations.

So, leaving this false would leave your custom scaling alone. It sounds like you are accomplishing the scaling in some weird way and the animations are forcing the character back to the scale the animations were made for.

On 11/19/2019 at 12:04 AM, dagobaking said:

scale_actors_for_animations makes other actors the same height as the PC during animations.

So, leaving this false would leave your custom scaling alone. It sounds like you are accomplishing the scaling in some weird way and the animations are forcing the character back to the scale the animations were made for.

Thanks for the reply :) Still looking for the anwser. Have been looking into different files, to no success. I'll keep on looking and post the anwser if I find it. Just to be sure, it is possible to keep the (setscale 1.5) size of your char during animations?

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...