2 hours ago, TheJokerman said:

Thanks. I literally never knew there was such a thing and have played Skyrim off and on since it a month after it came out. 
I learned something knew today. 
I will have to find it.
Thanks again.

UIextensions you can find from nexus by searching for it (under skyrim special edition mods), and it should work if you use the latest SKSEVR (v2.0.12, it doesn't work with earlier versions). There's still a bunch of mods that will not work on VR though for various reasons, so if you add mods that don't add explicit support for VR, your mileage may vary.

12 hours ago, TheJokerman said:

Thanks. I literally never knew there was such a thing and have played Skyrim off and on since it a month after it came out. 
I learned something knew today. 
I will have to find it.
Thanks again.

Thanks. Can't believe I missed something that obvious.
I downloaded it. 
Now I can get the game to load with Scent of Sex installed for example, but game crashes to desktop every time within about 30 seconds.
It seems others are having same problem.  I even updated SKSE VR and it went a few more seconds but still crashed.  
I am lost.
The UIExtentions forum has a post about it happening but no solution.

10 hours ago, reikiri said:

UIextensions you can find from nexus by searching for it (under skyrim special edition mods), and it should work if you use the latest SKSEVR (v2.0.12, it doesn't work with earlier versions). There's still a bunch of mods that will not work on VR though for various reasons, so if you add mods that don't add explicit support for VR, your mileage may vary.

Thanks. Perhaps it is the Scent of Sex and not UIExentions that is causing crash. I will try removing that...then playing.
I usually only add/enable one mod at a time for this reason, but last night did UIExtensions and Scent at the same time. 

20 minutes ago, TheJokerman said:

Thanks. Perhaps it is the Scent of Sex and not UIExentions that is causing crash. I will try removing that...then playing.
I usually only add/enable one mod at a time for this reason, but last night did UIExtensions and Scent at the same time. 

As far as I know, adding UIExtensions mid-playthrough is not recommended. If you've been adding various mods throughout your playthrough, you might have save bloat that is causing your crashes. Adding mods during a playthrough can be a bit risky, and you should take extreme caution to be sure that isn't the source of your issues.

A general rule of thumb, if you don't have the same issues with a new game, then something is wrong in your save.

1 hour ago, XenoDrake said:

As far as I know, adding UIExtensions mid-playthrough is not recommended. If you've been adding various mods throughout your playthrough, you might have save bloat that is causing your crashes. Adding mods during a playthrough can be a bit risky, and you should take extreme caution to be sure that isn't the source of your issues.

A general rule of thumb, if you don't have the same issues with a new game, then something is wrong in your save.

That is good advice.
I have cleaned my saves periodically.

I removed Scent of Sex and played just fine.

You guys rock!!!

2 hours ago, Shirya said:

before that vr plugin i was trying to find a mod that can deal like random attack, and i tried scent of sex. But since this plugin exist, a lot of mods started to work again, and random attack is one of them. Ofc, u can't use the SE version, but u can find a old version that u just need to converter. I published it some time ago, there is the mod:

SC07SexLabRandomAttack_SKYRIMVR.rar 233.39 kB · 1 download

have fun ^^

What does the mod do?
Are you saying Scent of Sex may work in VR with it?

2 hours ago, TheJokerman said:

What does the mod do?
Are you saying Scent of Sex may work in VR with it?

Unlikely. I did give it a try, and Scent CTDs the game as soon as the mod starts initializing. It doesn't have dlls so I think it would probably be possible to patch it to work in VR, but it might not be easy - it's really large and complex mod.

45 minutes ago, reikiri said:

Unlikely. I did give it a try, and Scent CTDs the game as soon as the mod starts initializing. It doesn't have dlls so I think it would probably be possible to patch it to work in VR, but it might not be easy - it's really large and complex mod.

It's a conversion of SexLab Random Sex for LE, since that version doesn't utilize an SKSE DLL.

LE link here for reference: 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/395-random-sex-mod-for-sexlab-2016-09-17/

I hope they have clearance to publish that. :/

In any case, I personally just use SexLab Approach Redux for humans and SexLab Aroused Creatures for creatures.

Approach Redux expects you to be a female character though. And you'll probably want the OsmelMC mod tweak for Aroused Creatures if you plan to use that mod.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/10316-osmelmc-mod-tweaks/

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6022-sexlab-aroused-creatures-se-2020-04-18/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/114982-sexlab-approach-redux-by-bakafactory-le-se/

I have a feeling not everybody knows that there is a VR section of LL and people are reinventing the wheel (like with the Random Sex port I uploaded 4 months ago) .

Unfortunately the VR section is not with the other Skyrim subforums and is way down on the home page. Maybe we could ask @Ashalif he would make a SkyrimVR section next to Oldrim and SSE - where people are logically expecting to find it.

1 hour ago, prinyo said:

I have a feeling not everybody knows that there is a VR section of LL and people are reinventing the wheel (like with the Random Sex port I uploaded 4 months ago) .

Unfortunately the VR section is not with the other Skyrim subforums and is way down on the home page. Maybe we could ask @Ashalif he would make a SkyrimVR section next to Oldrim and SSE - where people are logically expecting to find it.

Thank you. I had no idea.

On 8/21/2020 at 7:54 PM, prinyo said:

october 28 2019... this is the perfect ex about ur idea, we definitly need to regroup a skyrim vr section

and yet it turns...

12 hours ago, Shirya said:

october 28 2019... this is the perfect ex about ur idea, we definitly need to regroup a skyrim vr section

Yep, I have by chance stumbled upon different VR related comments in mod threads that have no replies and have drowned in the stream of other problems and discussions. 

Did you find a solution for the issue you describe there? I'm personally using RandomSex for NPC sex only, but maybe we can find out what the problem is. I have always wanted to make a change in that mod that only blocks sex between followers, but not between a follower and another NPC.

I did something with the settings, and now I’m getting thrown into 3rd person during animations. Can anyone tell me how to lock myself back in 1st person? Ironically I haven’t touched the first or third person settings in the VR section of the Sexlab MCM menu.

On 8/24/2020 at 11:56 AM, lipplog said:

I did something with the settings, and now I’m getting thrown into 3rd person during animations.

I noticed that if I switch to 3rd person during an animation with a gesture and then don't switch back before it ends the next animation is also in 3rd person.

It is possible that's what happened with you, if you haven't configured any specific gestures in the VRIK menu the default gestures are easy to trigger even by accident.  You can try doing the gesture again when an animation has started. Or go to the SL VR settings, select some random preset and then select the one you want. It is possible this will reset the values the patch is using.

Edited several days later, I was wrong.

15 hours ago, lipplog said:

I did something with the settings, and now I’m getting thrown into 3rd person during animations. Can anyone tell me how to lock myself back in 1st person? Ironically I haven’t touched the first or third person settings in the VR section of the Sexlab MCM menu.

7 hours ago, prinyo said:

I noticed that if I switch to 3rd person during an animation with a gesture and then don't switch back before it ends the next animation is also in 3rd person.

It is possible that's what happened with you, if you haven't configured any specific gestures in the VRIK menu the default gestures are easy to trigger even by accident.  You can try doing the gesture again when an animation has started. Or go to the SL VR settings, select some random preset and then select the one you want. It is possible this will reset the values the patch is using.

The only thing currently that *should* affect the view you start with, is the "default 3rd person" setting on VR page of SL MCM. If it's checked, you should start in 3rd person, if it's not checked, you should start in 1st person. If it behaves differently, then something's wrong (which is entirely possible).

22 minutes ago, 7osisg4d said:

Is SMP working now?  Last I tried it, the game would have a massive slowdown after 10 minutes.

I'm using the 1.4.15 v2.2 beta from nexus with 3BA, and it's worked well enough for me. I have vive pro headset, 90 fps view, so included in skyrimvr.ini:

[HAVOK]

; 30 = 0.0333, 60 = 0.0166, 90 = 0.0111, 120 = 0.0083

fMaxTime=0.0111

that is, fMaxTime is set to value 1/fps which in this case is 1/90 = 0.0111

That's the only option I have in HAVOK section. Standard disclaimer applies: "it works for me, it might not work for you".

On 8/25/2020 at 3:19 AM, reikiri said:

The only thing currently that *should* affect the view you start with, is the "default 3rd person" setting on VR page of SL MCM.

Did some more testing last night and you are right - the change with a gesture doesn't carry to the following animation. Not sure how it happened to me at some point or maybe I was mistaken. Sorry for the confusion.

2 hours ago, Manic-Viper said:

Im in 3rd person for sex lab animations, but when something is started through flower girls.. i find myself in first person (VRIK) and the npc is quite a distance away from me. 

This is a recent problem and im not sure how to fix this. Am I missing something obvious?

If I remember correctly in the Flower Girls menus there is an option to enable the VR compatibility.

On 8/30/2020 at 8:44 PM, Manic-Viper said:

Im in 3rd person for sex lab animations, but when something is started through flower girls.. i find myself in first person (VRIK) and the npc is quite a distance away from me. 

This is a recent problem and im not sure how to fix this. Am I missing something obvious?

23 hours ago, prinyo said:

If I remember correctly in the Flower Girls menus there is an option to enable the VR compatibility.

Just to clarify a bit - sexlab has nothing to do with flowergirls, they are entirely separate systems - whether you start sex lab animations in 1st or 3rd person (and any and all other options and settings you define in SL MCM, whether VR page or elsewhere), doesn't affect flowergirls mod. I'm writing this to clear any confusion anyone might have regarding this - flowergirls is not a sexlab mod.. it's more like "an alternative sexlab", although for the most part mods will either use sexlab or flowergirls to run their animations, not both.. and those that support both I think usually have separate versions for them. Technically there's no reason why you couldn't install both sexlab and flowergirls at the same time, but it can get confusing.