4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

it actually only starts a sex scene when using debug target spell and nothing shows in strip mcm

Are you sure you have the latest version (38) installed, after SL? That's the original behavior of debug spells, and I didn't change it in VR patch until... I think v37

16 hours ago, reikiri said:

Are you sure you have the latest version (38) installed, after SL? That's the original behavior of debug spells, and I didn't change it in VR patch until... I think v37

sorry am i in the wrong forum ? i dont use VR i just have sexlab but my question still the same. Is this patch also for normal sexlab framework 163 beta 8 ?

1 hour ago, Fetterbr said:

sorry am i in the wrong forum ? i dont use VR i just have sexlab but my question still the same. Is this patch also for normal sexlab framework 163 beta 8 ?

Yes, wrong forum ^.^ This is just the VR patch for SL, doesn't work outside VR. Debug spells work differently on original SL, but you should be able to do the same in SE and LE if you go close to the NPC, and make sure they are in your crosshair when you open the MCM menu. Many mods (SL, Schlongs, SL aroused, EFF to mention a few) use that method of selecting target for MCM actions - go close to NPC and keep them in your crosshair when you open MCM. Since that doesn't work right in VR, there's workarounds to do the same.. the thing I did for debug spells is one such workaround, that works for SL, SOS and SLA.

1 hour ago, juancava said:

How do I use gesture inputs with oculus rift? I've been trying to press all buttons while I move the controllers as indicated in the MCM menu but nothing is working...

Thank you very much!

I've never used rift, so can't give any first hand answer, but I suggest first looking through the FAQ section of VRIK mod on nexus. What I understand from it, I'd suggest trying to install the VRIK controller bindings optional mod, without the community bindings (the latter would be from within Steam VR client, and only for index controllers). I may need to look at that more closely, and update the info on the OP, the bindings are apparently not just for index now, but rift, index and WMR controllers. I don't know if that's the actual solution though, maybe it is. I did find it a bit difficult to trigger the gestures myself at first - you have to do them pretty fast, and with a kind of small and 'twitchy' motion, almost like when you're swinging a weapon, just with shorter motion. Try setting up a simple gesture on the VRIK MCM first to test it (outside animations). Start with something like casting mage light with right controller tap (no gestures), and see if you can get that one working.. then go from there.

20 hours ago, reikiri said:

Yes, wrong forum ^.^ This is just the VR patch for SL, doesn't work outside VR. Debug spells work differently on original SL, but you should be able to do the same in SE and LE if you go close to the NPC, and make sure they are in your crosshair when you open the MCM menu. Many mods (SL, Schlongs, SL aroused, EFF to mention a few) use that method of selecting target for MCM actions - go close to NPC and keep them in your crosshair when you open MCM. Since that doesn't work right in VR, there's workarounds to do the same.. the thing I did for debug spells is one such workaround, that works for SL, SOS and SLA.

it did not work, for your info.

9 hours ago, reikiri said:

I've never used rift, so can't give any first hand answer, but I suggest first looking through the FAQ section of VRIK mod on nexus. What I understand from it, I'd suggest trying to install the VRIK controller bindings optional mod, without the community bindings (the latter would be from within Steam VR client, and only for index controllers). I may need to look at that more closely, and update the info on the OP, the bindings are apparently not just for index now, but rift, index and WMR controllers. I don't know if that's the actual solution though, maybe it is. I did find it a bit difficult to trigger the gestures myself at first - you have to do them pretty fast, and with a kind of small and 'twitchy' motion, almost like when you're swinging a weapon, just with shorter motion. Try setting up a simple gesture on the VRIK MCM first to test it (outside animations). Start with something like casting mage light with right controller tap (no gestures), and see if you can get that one working.. then go from there.

Thanks @reikiri, I've been trying and I can get VRIK gestures to work, configuring the button trigger and the gesture, it will launch the spell assigned. But in sexlab VR it is like if I'm missing the button trigger or something, since I don't see where to configure it, only the controller gestures associated with the action... But well, appart from that, everything is working perfectly, so no big problem. The only thing I would be missing from sexlab VR would be, when in 3rd person, the camera no collisioning with the other actor and the possibility of going up and down, but as it is working now, it's amazing already... Thank you very much!!

6 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

it did not work, for your info.

Right, sorry.. it's been a while since I played anything other than VR edition. You need to use a hotkey while targeting the NPC. I don't remember what the default  key is, might be X, but open the SL MCM menu and go to 'player hotkeys' or something like that.. under that tab you should see setting for key binding, something like 'target actor' or 'target npc'. That's the key you need to use. Keep NPC in your crosshair and press that key, and it should show this kind of blue spell effect on that NPC, and might give you a notice on upper left of screen, not sure.  After that, the NPC will be selected, and you can edit the stripping (and actor voice for that npc) in SL MCM.

4 hours ago, juancava said:

Thanks @reikiri, I've been trying and I can get VRIK gestures to work, configuring the button trigger and the gesture, it will launch the spell assigned. But in sexlab VR it is like if I'm missing the button trigger or something, since I don't see where to configure it, only the controller gestures associated with the action... But well, appart from that, everything is working perfectly, so no big problem. The only thing I would be missing from sexlab VR would be, when in 3rd person, the camera no collisioning with the other actor and the possibility of going up and down, but as it is working now, it's amazing already... Thank you very much!!

SL uses the buttons that are configured in VRIK, the gestures themselves are 'hard coded', the VR tab of SL should list most of them while you are participating in animation. There is a gesture for doing the 'no collision' thing, but it's a little tricky to use in VR, and has a risk of dropping you through floor when you disable it - if you are clipping through the ground. It might work if you set 3rd person as default, and set 'free cam' on by default in regular SL settings... I think I may have coded it to trigger the 'fly cam'.

The controls are tricky because you control the up-down movement the same way you control the direction of movement otherwise - either looking up/down or possibly tilting the controller if you use controller based movement.

Make sure you have the latest VRIK, the bindings from nexus site, and while I think this issue was fixed in latest build, I'm not sure.. so, define a simple binding for each of the gesture buttons - it can be something that happens by tap, or you could define it f.ex. for tap + left-right.. anything.. just have a gesture defined for each of the buttons. There's been some issues with VRIK not registering mod based gestures when there's no 'regular' gesture defined for a particular button.

28 minutes ago, lolmaster123 said:

Hey.... so i tried out sexlab + VR patch and i can't get it to work, in fact i get an super wearied error and the MCM does not work, no animations play nothing, here is one of the errors
i use MO2, i am using SKSEVR 2.12 from Expired patreon, i have all the requirements and its still not working, would it be possable for someone to help me? thanks in advanced.

1.9.32 is skyrim LE, a.k.a. oldrim a.k.a. 32-bit skyrim. If SL is asking for that version... make sure you have the skyrim SE version of SL installed, for starters.

20 hours ago, juancava said:

How do I use gesture inputs with oculus rift? I've been trying to press all buttons while I move the controllers as indicated in the MCM menu but nothing is working...

Thank you very much!

Make sure you have the VRIK Controller Bindings addon installed (found on the VRIK Nexus page) along with the in-dev build. I made the mistake of not installing it because the description makes you think it's only for Valve Index. It's not. Read closer. It's needed for Rift too.

27 minutes ago, lolmaster123 said:

I have an Vive so would that be needed for the vive wands?

I'm not sure. Check the VRIK Nexus page for instructions.

3 hours ago, lolmaster123 said:

yea i know its oldrim, i got the SE version(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/?_fromLogin=1) is that not the SR Version? anyway i tried starting a new game that didn't help, idk im out of ideas

You most likely have scripts overwriting SexLab and/or the VR patch. Make sure nothing is overwriting them. SLSO, for example, is not compatible with SexLab VR patch. And you should only be installing SE mods or converting mods to SE before using them. Anything that modifies SexLab scripts will most likely not work with this VR patch. If you don't, you'll need to make sure you actually did in fact install the SE version. That error will only show if it has SexLab LE scripts from somewhere installed, whether they were overwritten by another mod or from SexLab LE version itself.

8 hours ago, lolmaster123 said:

yea i know its oldrim, i got the SE version(https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/?_fromLogin=1) is that not the SR Version? anyway i tried starting a new game that didn't help, idk im out of ideas

4 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

I'm not sure. Check the VRIK Nexus page for instructions.

You most likely have scripts overwriting SexLab and/or the VR patch. Make sure nothing is overwriting them. SLSO, for example, is not compatible with SexLab VR patch. And you should only be installing SE mods or converting mods to SE before using them. Anything that modifies SexLab scripts will most likely not work with this VR patch. If you don't, you'll need to make sure you actually did in fact install the SE version. That error will only show if it has SexLab LE scripts from somewhere installed, whether they were overwritten by another mod or from SexLab LE version itself.

The check for skyrim version is in sslSystemConfig script.

In original SE version it checks for:

bool function CheckSystemPart(string CheckSystem)
    if CheckSystem == "Skyrim"
        return (StringUtil.SubString(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) as float) >= 1.5

For VR version, because Skyrim VR is based on older version of SE that branched off and never got past 1.4, I modified it to:

bool function CheckSystemPart(string CheckSystem)
    if CheckSystem == "Skyrim"
        return (StringUtil.SubString(Debug.GetVersionNumber(), 0, 3) as float) >= 1.4

The test is ran from CheckSystem...

bool function CheckSystem()
    ; Check Skyrim Version
    if !CheckSystemPart("Skyrim")
        CheckSkyrim.Show()
        return false

...and if it fails, shows the property:

Message property CheckSkyrim auto

The message property itself is defined in SexLab.esm, so unless I'm mistaken, to get that message to show up at all, you'd either really have to have an outdated Skyrim install - which I don't think is possible, because I think VR branched off from version 1.4 - or you'd have to have some other mod overwrite sslSystemConfig script from VR patch.

I checked the SexLab.esm and it seems Ashal never updated the error message, it still complains about 1.9.32 - so that message can in fact come from SE installation of SL. The most likely cause for the issue would be then, like XenoDrake said, that something is overwriting the sslSystemConfig script from VR patch. It could be SL Full itself. SLSO doesn't overwrite the systemconfig file I think. Easiest way to look for the guilty part is to click at the VR Patch on left side list of MO2, and see if any other mod on that list turns red - those are the mods that overwrite something from the selected mod (and for VR patch there should be none).

-- edit --

And no.. vive wands don't need the bindings mod.

Thanks @reikiri and @XenoDrake, yes, I had to install all the files, and then, what I was doing wrong is that I was configuring the vrik gestures for when pressing button b. When I configured the gestures for the defaul press the thumb stick, everything worked perfectly! Now the only thing I have to figure is how to move the actors during the scene using the controllers, but I'm sure I will figure it out and even so, it is a small thing...

And yes, if you are in 3rd person, you have to activate the free cam in normal sexlab configuration if you want to go everywhere without collission, thanks @reikiri, I didn't think about touching the default options...

4 hours ago, juancava said:

... Now the only thing I have to figure is how to move the actors during the scene using the controllers, but I'm sure I will figure it out and even so, it is a small thing...

Please report if you find a way. To me, not being able to correct the positioning of the actors currently is the greatest problem with SL VR ?

14 hours ago, juancava said:

Thanks @reikiri and @XenoDrake, yes, I had to install all the files, and then, what I was doing wrong is that I was configuring the vrik gestures for when pressing button b. When I configured the gestures for the defaul press the thumb stick, everything worked perfectly! Now the only thing I have to figure is how to move the actors during the scene using the controllers, but I'm sure I will figure it out and even so, it is a small thing...

And yes, if you are in 3rd person, you have to activate the free cam in normal sexlab configuration if you want to go everywhere without collission, thanks @reikiri, I didn't think about touching the default options...

There's a gesture to toggle it too.  Right button up+down.

10 hours ago, Gerbil75 said:

Please report if you find a way. To me, not being able to correct the positioning of the actors currently is the greatest problem with SL VR ?

These should be all gesture controls added to VR patch currently (version 38), adjustments are under 'left button +':

(some of the gestures won't work if you are in victim role, and have selected 'disable victim controls' from SL settings)

right button +

left = previous stage

right = next stage

up = end animation (I'm getting out)

down = swap positions (my turn to get down)

forward = toggle autoadvance

back = swap 1st / 3rd person mode

left-right = previous animation

right-left = next animation

down-up = move the scene location ('pick up' the scene) - you have 7 seconds to walk somewhere, then scene follows

up-down = toggle collision ('free cam' or 'fly cam' mode)

forward-back = disable(/enable) this animation (disable and it won't play again)

back-forward = rotate scene around

left button +

up = adjust schlong

left = align actors for one stage

right = align actors for all stages

while adjusting:

left button only = end adjust mode

right button only = reset adjustments for animation

left trigger (hold down) = grab & adjust actor/schlong (by moving left controller)

right trigger = select next actor to adjust

With SLSO and SLSO patch:

left2 button tap = (toggle) hold back own pleasure

right2 button tap = (toggle) increase own pleasure

right2 button + up = (toggle) increase selected partner pleasure

right2 button + down = (toggle) reduce selected partner pleasure

rith2 button + left = select previous partner

right2 button + right = select next partner

right2 button + back = pause 'game'

right2 button + forward = resume 'game'

Hi Reikiri thanks for the awesome mod! It works perfect.

I have a couple of minor things I have been trying to figure out but I haven't done any modding myself.

• I like to play sometimes with posture/body/head/hands unchecked in VRIK. This lets things like devious devices and ZAZ etc to show on the characters posture. Then I can use the selfie mode to see the animation. The only issue is after a SL scene these all get reset, which I understand probably has to happen to make your mod work. Is there a quick way to enable these without having to go back into the MCM? I don't know if there is a console BAT command I could execute to uncheck these boxes with a gesture but I've looked and couldn't find anything.

A second but very unlikely question:

• I like to walk in 3rd person mode with all the VRIK posture boxes unchecked then go into selfie mode. Its a pain to have to hold my hand up however. Do you know of a way this could be made into a toggle or would that be something that would have to be done by the author of VRIK (or make my own addon)?

Thanks again for the mod!

On 7/23/2020 at 11:18 AM, XenoDrake said:

Make sure you have the VRIK Controller Bindings addon installed (found on the VRIK Nexus page) along with the in-dev build. I made the mistake of not installing it because the description makes you think it's only for Valve Index. It's not. Read closer. It's needed for Rift too.

The VRIK bindings are just bindings --- They remap buttons so interact is on right grip, sprint is on left grip.  The mod part does that for WMR, Rift, and Index.  Vive Wands should not be effected if the mod is installed.

There's also the SteamVR Legacy bindings.  These are only for Index controllers, and they're installed through Steam (not in MO2/Vortex).  These bindings map some touch input and palm proximity to unused Rift inputs so that VRIK can get at that data for hand animation.

The bindings are not required to use gestures or holsters at all - that's a common misconception.  Skyrim's default controller bindings use right grip for shout, which can lead to accidentally doing a Fus-Ro-Dah by trying to draw your sword.  The player would have to grab the holster accurately every time to avoid shouting by mistake.  If grip is instead mapped to something "safe" like interact, it's not such a big deal.

1 hour ago, Arakaris said:

Hi Reikiri thanks for the awesome mod! It works perfect.

I have a couple of minor things I have been trying to figure out but I haven't done any modding myself.

• I like to play sometimes with posture/body/head/hands unchecked in VRIK. This lets things like devious devices and ZAZ etc to show on the characters posture. Then I can use the selfie mode to see the animation. The only issue is after a SL scene these all get reset, which I understand probably has to happen to make your mod work. Is there a quick way to enable these without having to go back into the MCM? I don't know if there is a console BAT command I could execute to uncheck these boxes with a gesture but I've looked and couldn't find anything.

A second but very unlikely question:

• I like to walk in 3rd person mode with all the VRIK posture boxes unchecked then go into selfie mode. Its a pain to have to hold my hand up however. Do you know of a way this could be made into a toggle or would that be something that would have to be done by the author of VRIK (or make my own addon)?

Thanks again for the mod!

I'd actually recommend you make your own mod.  A papyrus script can call a VRIK function and register its own mod gestures.  When a mod gesture is performed, VRIK calls your function where you can change any VRIK settings you like.  It's a bit more work, but you could toggle 15 settings just by waving your hand up and down.  Check out the VRIK.psc file for details on the modding API (this is what SLVR uses to do most of its VRIK magic).

The selfie mode is a debugging feature that I purposefully left in, knowing some players would like it...  I needed a really fast way to view the avatar and to rotate it (rotate your hand after raising it to spin your avatar).  The trouble with activating selfie mode through some other input is that it doesn't give you the chance to do the rotation.  There's certainly other ways it could be done, it's just that none of them are easy, and I can perform the current input for it extremely quickly,..  I've left it the way it is because it's amazing as a split-second debugging tool, and I use it constantly.

I added selfie mode back in V0.5.0 as a not-so-secret bonus feature.  At the time, the "VR Mirror Power" was the only way to see your avatar in 3rd person (that mod opens the race menu for you).  The verdict is ... Absolutely everyone hates the input to toggle it (except for me haha).  People love to check the box to enable it, raise their hand, misplace their body, PM me that VRIK bugs out and the body disappears ... ugh.  Any day now, someone will make a better selfie mode...  The mod support is all there; it can be done.  I've been saying that for about a year now haha

Hi, I am hoping you can help. I am not sure if this is a SL or SL VR question.
I am new to SL, but not at all to modding.
I installed SL, and the SL VR patch using Vortex.
I have all the requirements, but when I load a game (or go to the MCM section) it says I have the wrong version of Papyrus installed.
I am not sure how, I installed it straight from Nexus and use the VR one.
I tried running it with just SL and not the VR patch installed (and with the SE version of Papyrus) but that pretty much froze the game once it started.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for all the hard work even if you don't have time to answer my question.

1 hour ago, TheJokerman said:

I have all the requirements, but when I load a game (or go to the MCM section) it says I have the wrong version of Papyrus installed.
I tried running it with just SL and not the VR patch installed (and with the SE version of Papyrus) but that pretty much froze the game once it started.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for all the hard work even if you don't have time to answer my question.

Some mods like to include papyrus utils with them, which can lead to them overwriting your actual papyrus installation. SL itself is one of them. Make sure nothing overwrites your actual papyrus utils VR installation - I'm not sure really how you do that on vortex.. basically make sure your papyrus utils VR is installed after any and all mods that might install their own version of papyrus utils.

13 hours ago, TheJokerman said:

Any ideas?

To add to what @reikiri said, you need to have Papyrus Util VR version installed and overwriting SexLab (which includes the SE version) or anything else that conflicts with it, which probably has old versions of Papyrus Util in them. I'm guessing it's possible you didn't install it. Any SKSE plugin DLL in skse/plugins folder will not work unless it's built for SkyrimVR. LE/SE versions will not work in VR, so make sure you have VR versions of those plugins. The VR patch for SexLab overwrites the SE version of the SexLab.dll plugin with a VR version. You need the same for Papyrus and any other plugins you may have, like HDT-SMP, etc.

First, thank you both for the quick responses. I really appreciate it.

I should have said this in the first post and it may be germane:
I installed SL and SL VR patch through vortex.  I believed I had met all the requirements for running it. It wasn't until I tried to run it in my game that I saw under the MCM section that Papyrus was required. I then downloaded and installed the VR version.
I don't see any way to get it to load or write after SL loads as it doesn't show up as a plugin in LOOT or Vortex.
I deleted it and installed again and still didn't help.
I am really at a loss.

I may just delete SL SE and VR patch and try the light version.  
I have been reading about an hour in the past two days and can't figure it out.

For the record, all other requirements show up as being present in the MCM page.  Papyrus is the only one I am having trouble with.   Just came back to Skyrim after like five years to use VR and all other mods have played well.  I am guessing this is a Papyrus issue as reading online it seems it can be a bit of an issue.

Thanks again.

FYI, uninstalled all of them.   Unistalled papyrus. 
Now, no matter what I do, game won't start because SkyUI says error code 4 regarding papyrus. Tried to reinstall papyrus, didn't help. Tried to uninstall Sky UI and game won't play.  Tried reinstalling SkyUI. Same error.

Ugh.
Don't even know where to begin now.