8 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Is there a way to prevent SL from adjusting actor scale period? I made sure to leave even actor height disabled but something is still causing that to happen. Also, the height is never restored to the original so reloading my game is the only way to get them back.

There's three checkboxes that affect scaling, I think. On animation settings page there's "Even actor heights" or something like that.. and there's "Disable scaling (possible crash fix)" or - again - something like that. If you turn on the "Disable scaling", it will also disable and gray out the "even heights", so if you just turn on that one from animation settings it's enough from that page.

The third one is on VR settings page, I think called "reset VRIK scales" - I'm going by memory here. That one controls negating some VRIK settings to player actor specifically, turn that one off if you want to leave whatever changes you've done in VRIK settings into effect during animations (turning it off will most likely mess up alignment in most animations, because even VRIK default settings are not the proportions the animations expect - but that's an option).

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/26/2020 at 4:33 AM, TheBatDad1989 said:

Alright, well no luck finding that version in my old SSE mods folder, any chance you could re-upload that version? I'm at a complete loss as to why mine still isn't working.

Edit: noticed in the logs its returning the following when I choose register creatures:

"MNC json creature XX is missing its race or race name" where XX is some number. Do you use the USSEP?

EDIT: FIXED IT!!

The latest JContainersVR (v4.1.13), has issues parsing the json files in the creatures.d folder - rolling back to v4.1.2 in the JContainers github fixed all the issues. So yeah, don't upgrade to v4.1.13 as apparently it breaks things. 

Hi, you also reverted to skseVR 2.0.10 or not?

Has anyone gotten the toggle collisions off mode in SL VR to work properly? I read in this thread that you should be able to toggle 3rd person, which is supposed to act as tcl so you can move all around the scene, but the most I've gotten is just being able to run around at normal height, but occasionally it acts like tcl, allowing me to move up or down. It seems kind of random. The "Back" and Up+Down" gestures seem to do the same thing in that regard, but I thought one was 3rd person at height level, the other a tcl mode. Thoughts? Pretty basic install: SL+VR patch, VRIK, SLAL, Matchmaker, and some basic anim packs.

19 hours ago, Gro_Lak said:

Has anyone gotten the toggle collisions off mode in SL VR to work properly? I read in this thread that you should be able to toggle 3rd person, which is supposed to act as tcl so you can move all around the scene, but the most I've gotten is just being able to run around at normal height, but occasionally it acts like tcl, allowing me to move up or down. It seems kind of random. The "Back" and Up+Down" gestures seem to do the same thing in that regard, but I thought one was 3rd person at height level, the other a tcl mode. Thoughts? Pretty basic install: SL+VR patch, VRIK, SLAL, Matchmaker, and some basic anim packs.

It's worked for me, probably didn't test it right on the latest version, but I don't remember changing things that would affect it. Pretty sure you can activate it only when you are in 3rd person mode already.

3 hours ago, reikiri said:

It's worked for me, probably didn't test it right on the latest version, but I don't remember changing things that would affect it. Pretty sure you can activate it only when you are in 3rd person mode already.

Lol I’m an idiot and should have deleted the post when I figured out what I did wrong. I didn’t have automatic free cam ticked... I misunderstood and thought it was purely a function of the 3rd person beta mode.

On 11/26/2020 at 4:33 AM, TheBatDad1989 said:

Alright, well no luck finding that version in my old SSE mods folder, any chance you could re-upload that version? I'm at a complete loss as to why mine still isn't working.

Edit: noticed in the logs its returning the following when I choose register creatures:

"MNC json creature XX is missing its race or race name" where XX is some number. Do you use the USSEP?

EDIT: FIXED IT!!

The latest JContainersVR (v4.1.13), has issues parsing the json files in the creatures.d folder - rolling back to v4.1.2 in the JContainers github fixed all the issues. So yeah, don't upgrade to v4.1.13 as apparently it breaks things. 

Thank you dearly, kind sir. You have saved me from a lot of frustration. Your solution works like a charme.

Link to JContainersVR version 4.1.2 in case someone wants to give it a try, too.

On 8/17/2020 at 5:58 PM, XenoDrake said:

Something I should mention, you don't need Oculus Link for the Quest to play PC games, Steam or not. In all honesty I prefer not to use Link. I use Virtual Desktop to stream it wirelessly to the headset. There is minimal if no latency as long as you have a solid 5GHz connection for the headset and a wired connection for you PC. The resolution isn't jarring at all. (tbh without a trained eye you won't notice)

There are mainly 2 benefits of VD. One is, well, wireless... you're not wired into anything. I can go in the living room and play VR games off my PC that's in my office.

The other benefit is Virtual Desktop supports the Quest's new handtracking feature and forwards your hands as actual simulated Rift controllers. So I can move my hands in SkyrimVR ... with my actual hands.

At this point the Quest community states that Link is kind of pointless because of VD. I still have a Link cable, but I use it for long distance charging (since 10ft/2m is the longest people can really get it to charge with normal cables to 100% while playing). I use Virtual Desktop primarily for the connection because it's honestly much more stable than Oculus Link, which can be buggy at times.

Hi, I use VD for Quest as well and I was wondering if you knew if gesture controls work for sexlab vr

edit: nvm it doesn't work with oculus link either. Maybe it's an incompatibility with quest 2 controllers or I could just be doing gestures wrong. I'm assuming to do gestures its just hold a thumbstick down and move the corresponding arm in that direction? Or maybe there's some setup that I'm missing? Gestures do work outside of sexlab however.

On 12/29/2020 at 4:14 AM, raid777 said:

Hi, I use VD for Quest as well and I was wondering if you knew if gesture controls work for sexlab vr

edit: nvm it doesn't work with oculus link either. Maybe it's an incompatibility with quest 2 controllers or I could just be doing gestures wrong. I'm assuming to do gestures its just hold a thumbstick down and move the corresponding arm in that direction? Or maybe there's some setup that I'm missing? Gestures do work outside of sexlab however.

Assign an empty mod action to the gesture you want to use. 

Hello, i am having an issue=VRIK, CBPC and SMP installed, and are having issues with game CTD on load, try renaming VRIK.dll into 01-VRIK.dll to make it the first dll file that loads ( Data/SKSE/Plugins/VRIK.dll ).

i tried the above with the dll.

i use an alternate start not sure if that matters? 

so here is the thing i get all requirements for the patch to apply and it does with no problems can play for hours. but if i save and leave the game when i come back i get a ctd . 

Hey, I'm really struggling. I have gotten everything else working well, however, when I start an animation I teleport up in the air and the other person is in front and below me. Im not sure if this is an alignment issue, but I've worked through everything else but I am completely stuck. If there is a known issue here please let me know if there is a fix. Thank you. 

Anyone managed to make Defeat work with it? I installed it, can see it in MCM with all the options, and when I click the 'install' button in Defeat's MCM, it tells me to close the menu and wait and... Nothing happens, tried to wait for a long time. I managed to make DCL work but I think that's too much for just unlucky combat outcome, would prefer using defeat.

Using SKSE VR 2.0.12, SkyUI_5_2_SE, SkyUI-VR.v1.0-Beta, SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8, SL VRpatch Beta8 38 - test, SL VRpatch hotfix for v38, PapyrusUtil VR, JContainersVR-v4.1.13 (might revert back to 4.1.12 after what I read here), VRIK V0.8.1 In-Dev Build 28

Defeat version - Sexlab Defeat SSE 5.3.5

Mod Manager - Vortex.

Pretty much everything else works or at least goes through the installation via MCM, it's just Defeat I can't get to 'install'.

Edit: Turns out you can't have both SkyUI SE and SkyUI VR at the same time, removing SkyUI SE fixed the issue - Defeat SE installed. Originally, i thought SkyUI SE is like a base for SkyUI VR and that VR version would just override everything it needs to and that keeping SE version is either essential or, at least, won't hurt. I was wrong. It did hurt installing Defeat.

On 7/24/2020 at 10:17 AM, reikiri said:

There's a gesture to toggle it too.  Right button up+down.

These should be all gesture controls added to VR patch currently (version 38), adjustments are under 'left button +':

(some of the gestures won't work if you are in victim role, and have selected 'disable victim controls' from SL settings)

right button +

left = previous stage

right = next stage

up = end animation (I'm getting out)

down = swap positions (my turn to get down)

forward = toggle autoadvance

back = swap 1st / 3rd person mode

left-right = previous animation

right-left = next animation

down-up = move the scene location ('pick up' the scene) - you have 7 seconds to walk somewhere, then scene follows

up-down = toggle collision ('free cam' or 'fly cam' mode)

forward-back = disable(/enable) this animation (disable and it won't play again)

back-forward = rotate scene around

left button +

up = adjust schlong

left = align actors for one stage

right = align actors for all stages

while adjusting:

left button only = end adjust mode

right button only = reset adjustments for animation

left trigger (hold down) = grab & adjust actor/schlong (by moving left controller)

right trigger = select next actor to adjust

With SLSO and SLSO patch:

left2 button tap = (toggle) hold back own pleasure

right2 button tap = (toggle) increase own pleasure

right2 button + up = (toggle) increase selected partner pleasure

right2 button + down = (toggle) reduce selected partner pleasure

rith2 button + left = select previous partner

right2 button + right = select next partner

right2 button + back = pause 'game'

right2 button + forward = resume 'game'

Im really sorry but i cannot for the life of me figure out these controls even with this, i am using index controllers and using the vrik custom bindings gotten via steam... when it says left button+left to align actors for a stage, what is the left button? is it b, a, or trigger? and i assume its on the left controller? and im assuming left means move the stick on the left controller left too, right? but i tried that with all the buttons i think and i couldnt get it to work... anyone with index controllers have insight?

edit: NVM im an idiot, you push in the stick for button and move your controller in a direction to do it

On 1/6/2021 at 2:59 PM, Nickkent95 said:

Hey, I'm really struggling. I have gotten everything else working well, however, when I start an animation I teleport up in the air and the other person is in front and below me. Im not sure if this is an alignment issue, but I've worked through everything else but I am completely stuck. If there is a known issue here please let me know if there is a fix. Thank you. 

Hi there! First time user here, and I had the exact same issue. Ultimately, it came down to me having erroneously downloaded a non Special Edition or non VR version or a required mod. You probably already know you need SSE or VR versions of everything, and so did I, but it really easy to make this mistake. I'm positive you did the same given your description of what you experience.

Unfortunately, I don't know which mod was the wrong version anymore in my case, but the list is small enough to recheck/redownload all of them, which would be my advice to you:

I'm using Mod Organizer 2 and only installed SKSE VR plus FNIS SE VR outside of it. Everything else is installed and enabled in the listed order in Mod Organizer 2.

Make sure finally to run to execute the GenerateFNISforUsers executable to Update the behaviours with the Skeleton Arm Fix checkbox enabled and please make sure it lists no warnings in the process.

This should result in a working base set-up. If you want to test your setup quickly, also install SexLab Match Maker: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/163-sexlab-matchmaker-updated-09172014/

Finally, please allow me to take the opportunity to thank everyone involved in all of the mods. I'm impressed by the amount of work and detail that has been put into them, and the kindness and extend of the community.

Good luck!

Using the VR patch "Follow Me For Sex" won't load. (the menu won't even show) If you try to load into a save with it's active it will just CTD.

Notice the "Take 2" test patch, if loaded after VR patch will allow it to load, but it will mess with the 1st person VR settings. Can still use 3rd person just fine though.

edit: seems like it works now.. reinstalled everything and it started to work. No idea what was causing it.

6 hours ago, ko1257 said:

Is there a guide on how gesture controls work? Sexlab tools doesn't seem to work in vr so I can't control animations at this point. Any help is appreciated. 

If you're using an Oculus VR set, please see below. I'm not sure how gestures work with different sets.

The gestures work as follows: simply hold your hand with the controller in front of you with a stretched arm, press the thumbstick, move your hand in the direction of the gesture (e.g. 30cm to the right for a Right-gesture, or 30cm to the left and back to its original position for a Left-Right-gesture), and finally release the thumbstick. You should press, move, and release in one swift and smooth movement.

If this doesn't work at all, you need to go into the VRIK settings in the Mod Configuration Menu, then select the Gesture Config tab, and assign the "Mod Action"-action to the "Press"-gesture/motion for both the "Left Hand Thumbstick Press" and "Right Hand Thumbstick Press" gesture triggers. That's it.

Even though VRIK notes that "No Mod Action is selected", settings this "Mod Action" made gestures work for me in the SexLab animations.

Finally, you can see a list of available gestures in the SexLab settings in the Mod Configuration Menu when you are in a SexLab animation. E.g. the Right-Left-gesture with the right controller will start the next enabled animation.

I must say the gesture system works really well, kudos to the VRIK devs and reikiri!

On 1/16/2021 at 9:04 PM, unwashed biomass said:

Question. Can i use gestures for standard things aswell? Or should i leave them and make them sexlab exclusive feature. I ask because gestures stops working in sl scenes after a while and i cannot find why. Which ini('s) i should delete in overwrite folder to get stock configs? (gestures.ini is not enough btw)

When searching I find a post by reikiri telling that the SexLab framework takes over all gesture profiles you've configured when in an animation. So I think it is not possible to perform any non-SexLab gesture whilst in a SexLab animation. Outside of the animation, everything I've configured in the VRIK settings menu works just fine though ?

With regards to your question about the ini files, I'm afraid I can't answer that one; everything I've done as of yet is through the in-game menus.

Thanks for claryfing. Had to deinstall Be Seated because it was filling mod actions automaticly. Second question: was anybody able to get working inflation/pregnancy mods for female player while using SLSO (fill her up - baka edition and hentai pregnancy to be specific), NPCs get inflated/pregnant without problems, PC is ingored and I am preety sure PC is considered female by Sexlab Framework.

Hey so I've installed everything and the sexlab works in vr BUT it always makes a clone! I even disabled the third person stuff but still clones. I'm super confused about what to do. Im using a rift so it might be due to controller binding issues?  Also, I can't clip and so my clone keeps pushing me away wtf.

So on the sexlabs mod configuration on the vr section, all of the camera stuff has the value of CLICK .I tried using the gestures via VRIK but it doesn't register the mod action. Please help

Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

8 hours ago, blurghsdasadas said:

Hey so I've installed everything and the sexlab works in vr BUT it always makes a clone! I even disabled the third person stuff but still clones. I'm super confused about what to do. Im using a rift so it might be due to controller binding issues?  Also, I can't clip and so my clone keeps pushing me away wtf.

So on the sexlabs mod configuration on the vr section, all of the camera stuff has the value of CLICK .I tried using the gestures via VRIK but it doesn't register the mod action. Please help

Those entries with "CLICK" next to them are actually buttons that once clicked, will set other values. Hence they're presets. You should for example see values change beneath "VR 1st person Settings" if you highlight the "Loose 1st person"-preset and then, you guessed it, clicked with your VR controller ;)

Try clicking the "Reset to defaults"-preset and then the "Loose 1st person"-preset afterwards. SexLab should then be properly configured for 1st person view. Afterwards you can of course tweak individual settings if you don't like the values set by the preset.

Your VRIK settings are OK! The text is confusing as SexLab fully takes over gesture control during an animation; it doesn't register its gesture actions in the VRIK menu.

55 minutes ago, SelectAllImagesWithTaxis said:

Those entries with "CLICK" next to them are actually buttons that once clicked, will set other values. Hence they're presets. You should for example see values change beneath "VR 1st person Settings" if you highlight the "Loose 1st person"-preset and then, you guessed it, clicked with your VR controller ;)

Try clicking the "Reset to defaults"-preset and then the "Loose 1st person"-preset afterwards. SexLab should then be properly configured for 1st person view. Afterwards you can of course tweak individual settings if you don't like the values set by the preset.

Your VRIK settings are OK! The text is confusing as SexLab fully takes over gesture control during an animation; it doesn't register its gesture actions in the VRIK menu.

@SelectAllImagesWithTaxis so I did try clicking buttons for Click but the Value doesn't change. Also I did try the reset to default preset and did the loose 1st person but its still not working. The buttons I pressed don't do anything.  

How can I manually tweak it in the ini? what is the ini file called? Can I even do that? Also im using a rift s so it might be a controller input issue? But I did download the vrik addon for rift controller input mapping. Ill try again but super confused. I have flower girls so is that messing things up?