On 3/5/2021 at 3:05 PM, Dez65 said:

Looking for guidance on Sexlab Defeat.

I'm modding SkyrimVR using MO2.  I'm using the most recent Sexlab version with the most recent VR patch.   Defeat installs and enables fine.  However, I tried to use the Action Key (set to the default G) to initiate an assault.   Pressing the key produced no results although holding it down triggered the masturbation dialogue.  I tried all of the different configurations, sneaking, armed, etc.,  Still the Action Key didn't do anything.  I note that the Option key and the Modifier key seem to work fine.

Is this a limitation of SkyrimVR or is there an issue with how I have Defeat set up?  I haven't changed any of the default settings and, needless to say, the mod is enabled.

I appreciate in advance any troubleshooting suggestions.

This would most likely indicate that there is another mod utilizing the G key. Some mods don't detect when the key is already used properly, depending on the hook they use for the hotkey.

I'd also recommend you to use the SexLab Defeat Baka edition. Base SexLab Defeat is horribly buggy and half-broken for SSE. Baka's version includes popular patches found deep in LL Forum threads as well as some extra patches that can help with CTD's and other issues.

Personally, though, if using Devious Devices, I've opted to use the newly created Naked Defeat patch for Naked Dungeons, which adds more functionality to the incomplete defeat portion that was already in Naked Dungeons. This is a lot less complex to set up than Defeat, and also a lot lighter. It does have Simple Slavery compatibility too, so it really does everything that you should need.

I would also keep an eye on a new mod, Yamete!. It aims to be an SSE combat defeat mod. It's looking very promising.

16 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

This would most likely indicate that there is another mod utilizing the G key. Some mods don't detect when the key is already used properly, depending on the hook they use for the hotkey.

I'd also recommend you to use the SexLab Defeat Baka edition. Base SexLab Defeat is horribly buggy and half-broken for SSE. Baka's version includes popular patches found deep in LL Forum threads as well as some extra patches that can help with CTD's and other issues.

Personally, though, if using Devious Devices, I've opted to use the newly created Naked Defeat patch for Naked Dungeons, which adds more functionality to the incomplete defeat portion that was already in Naked Dungeons. This is a lot less complex to set up than Defeat, and also a lot lighter. It does have Simple Slavery compatibility too, so it really does everything that you should need.

I would also keep an eye on a new mod, Yamete!. It aims to be an SSE combat defeat mod. It's looking very promising.

Thanks.  I thought of that and tried a different Action Key but I'll look further at my mods for any conflicts.  At least this confirms this feature of Defeat should work in VR.  Also appreciate the recommendations!

I apologize for the trouble, but under what circumstances would SL not recognize papyrusUtilVR? I have the latest version, installed via MO2, yet on boot into the world I get a message stating that I have the wrong version of Papyrus installed... and I don't. I've quadruple checked.

Edit: I feel like a fool. Load order caused issues. Resolved.

1 hour ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks.  I thought of that and tried a different Action Key but I'll look further at my mods for any conflicts.  At least this confirms this feature of Defeat should work in VR.  Also appreciate the recommendations!

I checked all installed mods and don't see any other mod using the G key as a hotkey.  

To further check, I changed the Action Key to RCtrl.  It appears that the Action Key and the Shift Key can be used to command an NPC follower to knock down a victim, but the Action Key does not control the Player.  Also, the first time I press the Action Key near the victim, the victim becomes marked so that I can command NPCs to interact.  Pressing the G key again in crouch, which should trigger a knockdown by the Player, doesn't seem to do anything.  

BTW - I am using Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition to overwrite the original version as per Baka's Patreon page.  I have Defeat working fine (i.e. all Action Key functions work) in a Skyrim SE playthrough so I'm familiar with the mod.

I feel like I'm missing something basic.   

7 hours ago, Dez65 said:

I checked all installed mods and don't see any other mod using the G key as a hotkey.  

To further check, I changed the Action Key to RCtrl.  It appears that the Action Key and the Shift Key can be used to command an NPC follower to knock down a victim, but the Action Key does not control the Player.  Also, the first time I press the Action Key near the victim, the victim becomes marked so that I can command NPCs to interact.  Pressing the G key again in crouch, which should trigger a knockdown by the Player, doesn't seem to do anything.  

BTW - I am using Sexlab Defeat Baka Edition to overwrite the original version as per Baka's Patreon page.  I have Defeat working fine (i.e. all Action Key functions work) in a Skyrim SE playthrough so I'm familiar with the mod.

I feel like I'm missing something basic.   

Be aware that the targetting reticle does not work in the same way as SE, so any mods that are trying to utilize spells or hotkeys on a target you are looking at will probably fizzle. EDIT: Forgot, Select NPC for MCM is only supportive of certain mods... not entirely sure what to do about this.

13 hours ago, XenoDrake said:

Be aware that the targetting reticle does not work in the same way as SE, so any mods that are trying to utilize spells or hotkeys on a target you are looking at will probably fizzle. EDIT: Forgot, Select NPC for MCM is only supportive of certain mods... not entirely sure what to do about this.

Thanks.  I was wondering if that is what is happening here and had looked at Select NPC for MCM but it didn't resolve the problem.  It seems strange that I can command NPC (Shift - G) but I can't do anything as a character by just pressing G.  I'll be on the look out for any other potential solutions to using the Defeat Action Key in Skyrim VR.

2 hours ago, Dez65 said:

Thanks.  I was wondering if that is what is happening here and had looked at Select NPC for MCM but it didn't resolve the problem.  It seems strange that I can command NPC (Shift - G) but I can't do anything as a character by just pressing G.  I'll be on the look out for any other potential solutions to using the Defeat Action Key in Skyrim VR.

Select for NPC requires script patching to work. If you look at the mod's contents, it replaces scripts for the mods it supports. Thus, for other mods to work, it'd need those patched as well.

On 3/8/2021 at 5:12 PM, XenoDrake said:

Select for NPC requires script patching to work. If you look at the mod's contents, it replaces scripts for the mods it supports. Thus, for other mods to work, it'd need those patched as well.

Understood.  Thanks.

Hi everyone,

recently got into VR and, of course, Skyrim was one of my first go-tos. Got mostly everything up and running, mainly thanks to this thread. So thanks for all the info and patches provided here!

I did run into one strange "bug" though: after installing DDe (equip) my SkyUI went into hyperdrive, the cursor in my inventory and some of the menus moves so fast I can hardly control what I'm selecting with the thumbsticks. Using  Index controllers btw. In the MCM menu everything is fine. Has anyone else encountered this? Tried the 4.60 (running on my "main" SSE install) and the most recent 4.61 versions, with the same result. Had a quick glace over the files of this mod, but didn't see anything touching the menus.

edit: Not sure what happened, after a few ini tweaks and additional mod installes (that really shouldn't be related) the problem fixed itself?!

Also, does anyone know a convenient way of accessing (and using!) the console in VR? This would be very helpful during testing/debugging. Or an alternative to "AddItemMenu" since this mod is not compatible?

IS there a way for VRIK to emulate actual keyboard keys (like N or let's say num0) through gestures? All i found were hotkeys but there is a thing - when i try to use oculus contollers buttons for some of mods features when i get a warning about specific button previous assingment some those hotkeys are in use by default (or not so - can't live w/o custom oculus bindings provided with VRIK) controls.

Not sure what is causing this. But suddenly I can't turn my head in Sexlab VR without moving my character's body. This wasn't an issue before so I'm really just trying to see if anyone else has encountered this problem...  also something to note. As soon as the Sexlab animation starts I can here the sound of my character attempting to land on the ground. So basically the jump landing sound but rapid fire.

16 hours ago, jdods13 said:

Not sure what is causing this. But suddenly I can't turn my head in Sexlab VR without moving my character's body. This wasn't an issue before so I'm really just trying to see if anyone else has encountered this problem...  also something to note. As soon as the Sexlab animation starts I can here the sound of my character attempting to land on the ground. So basically the jump landing sound but rapid fire.

Have you tried to reset or toggle between all the different camera options in the SexlabVR patch? ie. click 1st person, then loose, then 3rd, then back to your preference.  It might be that you activated a VIRK gesture by accident and changed something.

8 hours ago, JayDrizzle said:

Have you tried to reset or toggle between all the different camera options in the SexlabVR patch? ie. click 1st person, then loose, then 3rd, then back to your preference.  It might be that you activated a VIRK gesture by accident and changed something.

Thank you for this idea. I will give this a go. 

On 3/9/2021 at 7:38 AM, Dez65 said:

I had Sofia in my MCM menu as the selected NPC though I did not put her there and since changing things around trying to sort the bugs out I lost her and can't seem to get her back?

I really have no idea what I'm doing? Starting to get some sense for how it works? Been at it for about a month now. Might have been when I tried to get sexlab lite running? Don't think the MCM menu was working before that though it remained when I removed sexlab.

Have to try to reinstall it and see?

10 hours ago, rewrisk said:

I had Sofia in my MCM menu as the selected NPC though I did not put her there and since changing things around trying to sort the bugs out I lost her and can't seem to get her back?

I really have no idea what I'm doing? Starting to get some sense for how it works? Been at it for about a month now. Might have been when I tried to get sexlab lite running? Don't think the MCM menu was working before that though it remained when I removed sexlab.

Have to try to reinstall it and see?

If you are early in your testing and not involved in a play-through I would recommend a new game at least. This is especially true if you are adding and removing major mods.

I assume you don't have her PRID to use the console command. If you do, use the movetoplayer command.  Or depending on your follower framework (AFT, Neither', etc...) you can summon them.  AFT has a shout that will allow you to summon followers.  I don't have Sofia right now but I thought there was a summon spell or a tracking marker for her location.

On 4/3/2021 at 5:03 AM, JayDrizzle said:

If you are early in your testing and not involved in a play-through I would recommend a new game at least. This is especially true if you are adding and removing major mods.

I assume you don't have her PRID to use the console command. If you do, use the movetoplayer command.  Or depending on your follower framework (AFT, Neither', etc...) you can summon them.  AFT has a shout that will allow you to summon followers.  I don't have Sofia right now but I thought there was a summon spell or a tracking marker for her location.

No no I just mean in the MCM menu for the NPC.

Does anyone have any protips/best practices on how to easily use adjustment hotkeys while in VR? I tried OVR Toolkit, but I get horrible framerate problems when its running. Also, unfortunately just using the built-in SteamVR desktop viewer pauses the game and blocks the view pretty badly. Thoughts? What do you all do?

On 4/7/2021 at 8:42 AM, Gro_Lak said:

Does anyone have any protips/best practices on how to easily use adjustment hotkeys while in VR? I tried OVR Toolkit, but I get horrible framerate problems when its running. Also, unfortunately just using the built-in SteamVR desktop viewer pauses the game and blocks the view pretty badly. Thoughts? What do you all do?

I assume you mean hotkeys to adjust SL animations?

If so, the SexlabVR patch is designed to use the VIRK gestures.  I believe you have to set them up in the VIRK MCM to mod then leave the specific mod and action blank.  (They can also be used for other uses but they must be "activated") SLVR then hooks into them during an animation.  These are displayed in the SLVR MCM during an animation coded for the gesture direction.  Example would be End Animation is the VIRK gesture for up (coded U) in the SLVR MCM.  This would be the quickest way to test if you have it working.

I have set up the mod, like I was told in the page. Everything work, but cum effects aren't applied to the pc at the end of the animation. It doesn't apply the visual effects or activate any mods that rely on the cum effect.

If anyone could help, that'd be awesome.

Here's my load order if that helps. (It's backwards idunno why)

Spoiler

+[Ichirou]_Osare_Maid_Outfit_3BA_SSE_v1.1
+SLAL_SE
+NCK30 SLAL 2.8 SE
+SLAL NibblesAnims
+SLAL SE Creature Animations by Sailing Rebel (SRB) v02.0
+Psyche Animations 1.1.6
+milkyanimobj
+MilkySLAL
+SLAL Animations by Leito v1.6
+K4_anims-1.5SE
+MYSLALPACK v12.0
+Billyy's SLAL Animations 4.2
+Anub C 3.2020SE
+Anub H 3.2020SE
+Anub F 1.2020SE
+SexLab Quite the Sperm Replacer 5 Ridiculous Edition
+Sexlab - Cum Overlays
+SL Defeat SSE
+SLSFFameComments v2.1 SE
+Sex Lab - Sexual Fame Framework SE V0.99
+SexLab Sexlife SE v1.4.2
+SexLab Aroused Creatures SE v04.04
+Sexlab Achievement SE v1.0
+Radiant Prostitution-Gigolo SE v5.0
+HentaiCreatures_MNCv12SE2
+HornyCreaturesofSkyrim_V1_20SE
+SexLab More Creatures SE v1.02 - Non-Essential Respawning
+SexLab Inflation Framework Patches
+SexLab Inflation Framework
+Dripping when aroused
+bad dog immersive creatures
+BakaFactory Animated Beasts Cocks
+AnimatedParasites_SE_0
+1207197753_KyneBlessing20210131bSE
+EggFactory_35ase
+Milk-Mod-Economy-SE-Bodyslide-v8
+Milk Mod Economy SE Assets
+Milk Mod Economy
+Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131SSE
+Skooma Whore SE v1.01
+Fill Her Up Baka Edition English SE 1.4V
+SexLab Solutions v3 - Revisited SE v1.1.5
+Simple Slavery Plus
+BeeingFemale64_2_8_1
+Estrus Trapped Eggs 1.0
+ES DDI Patch
+Estrus-Chaurus-Spider-Addon v4.342
+Estrus Chaurus V4.37se
+EstrusForSkyrimV242 VR
+Lusty Argonian Maid Books
+Sexual Books Version
+Protect Your People SE 1.3
+No Collision Small Tents
+Mortal Enemies SE
+125 Skillcaps and 0.5 Leveling Speed
+MorrowLoot Ultimate
+Immersive Music
+LewdMarks
+MoreArgonians
+MoreKats
+Dominions More Khajiit
+Dominions More Argonians
+Interesting NPCs 3DNPC SE - BSAs
+Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - RDO Final
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition
+Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch
+Apocalypse
+ARTFUL DODGER - Dynamic Pickpocket Cap
+Aroused Sexy Idles SSE
+(2) Community Overlays 3 - Main - CBBE
+Nooo Mooore Taiiiiiils
+BRB SE -BeastRaceBodypaints- 4K
+Drachis Argonian Eyes (HD)
+Cute Eyes
+Demoniac_Texture
+SKSE Makeup Configs
+SlaveTatsEventsBridge
+SlaveTats AIO Pack
+SlaveTats 1.3.5.2 (SSE) - No Apply Notifications
+SlaveTatsSE
+MfgFix-vr
+DDHOTFIX other
+ZAZ
+Deviously Cursed Loot
+DDHOTFIX
+DeviousDevicesVRFix
+SexLabArousedSSELoose
+DD 4.3 AIO 3BA Bodyslide Files 1.0.1
+Devious Devices Expansion
+Devious Devices
+Immersive Wenches SE
+SILENT Bards - Instrumental Songs
+SILENT Bards
+UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul SE
+enhanced_blood_LITE
+Realistic Mining and Chopping for VR - USSEP
+Ordinator VR Patch
+Ordinator - replace attack speed
+Thief Skills Rebalance for Ordinator
+Ordinator 9.30.0
+SKSEVR Perk Extender
+Pretty Female Idles
+FNIS Sexy Move SE 7.2
+Pretty Combat Animations
+Fuz.Ro.D.oh.VR.-.Alpha.3
+AchievementsModsEnablerSSE
+RASR - Random Alternate Start Reborn SE
+LeanWolf's Better-Shaped Weapons - All in One Installer
+Pure Waters
+Onyx Weathers
+Cresty's Distant Mists
+Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE v2.72D
+Enhanced Lights and FX
+Static Mesh Improvement Mod
+FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
+FNIS Behavior VR 7_6 XXL
+FNIS Behavior SE
+XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
+CreatureFramework
+MoreNastyCritters_v12_5SE
+TAWOBA REMASTERED CBBE SE
+BDs Armor and Clothes Replacer CBBE 3BBB
+Heels Sound 1.5 SSE
+Feminine Khajiit Textures (Grey Cat and Leopard) [CBBE]
+Flawn's Argonian Overlays
+Flawn's Argonians - BadDog Hoodies Patch
+Flawn's Argonians CBBE Patch
+Flawn's Argonians
+SINful CBP
+btasqan Easy Hawt HDT SMP Physics 4.2
+CBBE 3BBB
+Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
+BodySlide and Outfit Studio - v5.3.1
+Bad_Dog_Hoodies_SE
+Schlongs of Skyrim SE
+KS Hairdos - HDT SMP (Physics)
+Diversity - A Character Overhaul (v3.3)
+KS Hairdos SSE
+ApachiiSkyHair_v_1_6_Full_optimized
+HDT-SMP for VR 1.4.15 v2.2 (BETA)
+CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
+RaceMenu VR 0.4.14
+RaceMenu Special Edition
+JContainersVR
+PapyrusUtil VR - Scripting Utility Functions
+SexLabFrameworkSE_v163_BETA8
+Auto Sneak and Jump VR
+HIGGS VR
+VRIK
+SkyrimVR and Fallout4VR Configuration Tool
+SkyUI
+Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
+Skyrim VR Core USSEP 4.2.1 and SSE 1.5.97 Compatibility
*DLC: Dawnguard
*DLC: Dragonborn
*DLC: HearthFires

3 minutes ago, SausageMan420 said:

I have set up the mod, like I was told in the page. Everything work, but cum effects aren't applied to the pc at the end of the animation. It doesn't apply the visual effects or activate any mods that rely on the cum effect.

If anyone could help, that'd be awesome.

Here's my load order if that helps.

Reveal hidden contents

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
SkyrimVR.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
Heels Sound.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Contraptions.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
3DNPC.esp
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [SLSF].esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SkyUI_SE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
BadDogSchlongCore.esp
BDHoodieSchlong.esp
BDSpikySlitSchlong.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
CBBE.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
3BBB.esp
vrik.esp
BD Armor and clothes replacer.esp
TAWOBA REMASTERED Leveled List.esp
The Amazing World of Bikini Armors REMASTERED.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-NoRiftenRopes-NoSolitudeRopes.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
FNIS.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
CrestysDistantMists.esp
CrestysDistantMists_ObisidanWeathers_Patch.esp
Onyx Weathers.esp
Purewaters.esp
Random Alternate Start Reborn SE.esp
higgs_vr.esp
Diversity - A Character Overhaul.esp
ZAZpatch.esp
Devious Devices - BRRF.esp
Devious Devices SE patch.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
Ordinator - Perks of Skyrim.esp
Ordinator - Replace Attack Speed.esp
Ordinator - VR Patch.esp
RealisticMiningAndChoppingVR.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main LITE.esp
KSHairdosSMP.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
Thief skills rebalance for Ordinator.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
SINful CBP.esp
Immersive Wenches.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
Smooth Argonians.esp
FAO.esp
Drachis Argonian Eyes.esp
CommunityOverlays3.esp
TDF Aroused Sexy Idles.esp
Artful Dodger - Dynamic Pickpocket Cap.esp
Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim.esp
Apocalypse - Ordinator Compatibility Patch.esp
BRB_BeastRaceBodypaints.esp
ajd_moreargonians_sse_pc.esp
ajd_morekhajiit_sse_pc.esp
MCS.esp
MASSE.esp
Relationship Dialogue Overhaul.esp
3DNPC0.esp
MLU.esp
LewdMarks.esl
Immersive Music.esp
Mortal Enemies.esp
PyP_Legendary.esp
Sexual Books.esp
lustyargonianmaidcollection.esp
zzEstrus.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
EstrusTrappedEggs.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
EggFactory.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
SexLab-Parasites.esp
DW.esp
BakaFactoryABC.esp
AnimatedParasites.esp
SexLab More Creatures.esp
HornyCreatures.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexlabAchievement.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
adcSexlife.esp
SLSFFameComments.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
SLALAnimObj.esp
SLAL_K4Anims.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkMod_MilkPumpsFancy.esp
MilkyObj.esp
PsycheAnimationObjects.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
NCK30Obj.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
BDIC.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures Special Edition.esp
[Ichirou] Osare Maid Outfit.esp
Sexlab - Cum Overlays.esp

AnimObjects, including cum effects, don't show up in SkyrimVR currently. I asked @reikiri if there have been any updates to this, but this has been a longstanding issue with SexLab for VR sadly. And there isn't anything we currently know to do to fix it, unless reikiri has made any breakthroughs. IIRC it is a VRIK <-> SexLab VR communication issue, from what reikiri said. Something with how VRIK shows first person that just doesn't render it with reikiri's patched SexLab scripts.