• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, comikozie said:

i cant seem to impregnate big sis (havent tried the other ones yet) 

So, uh... little heads up: Big Sis can still generate as "Male" despite only ever being visibly female. This leads to them not being impregnable, normally. Last i checked this was the case at least.

On 8/11/2020 at 12:04 AM, comikozie said:

i cant seem to impregnate big sis (havent tried the other ones yet) 

On 8/11/2020 at 1:37 AM, red3dred said:

So, uh... little heads up: Big Sis can still generate as "Male" despite only ever being visibly female. This leads to them not being impregnable, normally. Last i checked this was the case at least.

Also check the pregnant config file to see if the visible pregnant fetish sprite is set to "true" and not "false"

• 1 month later...

So uh... Something has definitely gone wrong. I didn't get any crash but when I spawn Big Sis Coco to test out if the mods work (both for Terraphilia and Defeat), it gets spawned but I can do nothing with it and the log is filled with something similar to some sort of a black magic...

starbound.log

I've got all the Sexbound mods up-to-date.

@edit: I've got it solved but there seem to be a problem with defeat anyway:

Spoiler

[Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'applyDamageRequest'. (LuaConversionException) Error converting LuaValue to type 'class Star::List<struct Star::DamageNotification,class std::allocator<struct Star::DamageNotification> >'
[0] 7ff691bea213 Star::captureStack
[1] 7ff691be8f9e Star::StarException::StarException
[2] 7ff691bb3b8b Star::LuaConversionException::LuaConversionException
[3] 7ff691bb02e6 Star::LuaConversionException::format<char const * __ptr64>
[4] 7ff691fe3109 Star::LuaEngine::luaTo<Star::List<Star::DamageNotification,std::allocator<Star::DamageNotification> > >
[5] 7ff691fee286 Star::LuaDetail::FromFunctionReturn<Star::List<Star::DamageNotification,std::allocator<Star::DamageNotification> > >::convert
[6] 7ff691fe2975 Star::LuaFunction::invoke<Star::List<Star::DamageNotification,std::allocator<Star::DamageNotification> >,Star::DamageRequest>
[7] 7ff691fe2828 Star::LuaBaseComponent::invoke<Star::List<Star::DamageNotification,std::allocator<Star::DamageNotification> >,Star::DamageRequest const & __ptr64>
[8] 7ff691fed208 Star::StatusController::applyDamageRequest
[9] 7ff691dc6b7a Star::Monster::applyDamage
[10] 7ff691ce3ae8 Star::DamageManager::pushRemoteDamageRequest
[11] 7ff692174cf1 Star::WorldServer::handleIncomingPackets
[12] 7ff692189f7b Star::WorldServerThread::update
[13] 7ff692189a8b Star::WorldServerThread::run
[14] 7ff691be6d9e Star::ThreadImpl::runThread
[15] 7ff924986fd4 BaseThreadInitThunk
[16] 7ff924b5cec1 RtlUserThreadStart

It's the same problem like I've had with normal Terraphilia (or Teratophilia?) Defeat.

On 8/11/2020 at 2:37 AM, red3dred said:

Is it possible to know if it's male or not? Also, is it possible to specifically spawn a female one with admin commands?

3 hours ago, cannon9009 said:

Is it possible to know if it's male or not? Also, is it possible to specifically spawn a female one with admin commands?

If it's still the case, they shouldn't moan (Or use default male moans if you have those) if they are male, but you can always put them in a healing station to re-roll their gender.

On 10/13/2020 at 9:43 AM, Anenn said:

Okay, repost... How exactly do you start having sex with monstergirls? I'm trying with Bigsis but I can't. Do I need to capture them? Even if I defeat them they just die. Even after I hit the monstergirls with the bow, nothing happens.

What's the latest version of the mod you're using, sorry for the long responds, trying to get caught up with a lot of things.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue to someone that just posted recently.  After coming back to Starbound after a bit of hiatus, I had installed this mod and Blake's as well as updated the sexbound api , defeat, teratophilia, and tera defeat respectively as well as the sexbound bow just in case.  

The creatures are spawning , but they're seemingly inert and dont animate. I cant interact with them either, and just as the other user stated, they dont become nodes and die after being outright slain.

===EDIT===

I figured out the problem.  For some reason, the newest versions of the Bow and/or Sexbound itself rendered this mod a bit buggy.  I rolled back to a earlier release of both mods and it works fine. 

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, kylegaming10 said:

I have a problem when using the mods. I try to defeat her but I can't hit her. I try to attack, shoot or even using the bow but It didn't work. You can't even damaging her. 
Here is the log file:
https://pastebin.com/BnBQxFaL

AFAIK this bug has to do with the defeat mod and/or it's sub-mods (teratodefeat and terraphilia defeat)

read through the last couple of pages of the defeat mod's thread for more information.

also I noticed in your log, that you have multiple .zip files in your mods folder, which are SKIPPED by the game.

if you want to use those mods, make sure to extract those into regular folders

13 hours ago, SingleForLife said:

AFAIK this bug has to do with the defeat mod and/or it's sub-mods (teratodefeat and terraphilia defeat)

read through the last couple of pages of the defeat mod's thread for more information.

also I noticed in your log, that you have multiple .zip files in your mods folder, which are SKIPPED by the game.

if you want to use those mods, make sure to extract those into regular folders

Thank you my friends

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This mod prevents me from teleporting down to some planets, planets with "Bigbrococo" mob.....

[02:49:45.647] [Error] WorldServerThread exception caught: (SpawnTypeDatabaseException) No such spawnType 'bigbrococo'

Cant play with mod at the moment...

edit: nvm although this mod prevents beaming to planets, the root cause is elsewhere

edit2: 

Anyone know what mod tries to spawn bigbrococo? I opened all teratophilio and terramons pak files in notepad++ and did a count for "brococo" and count is always 0... not sure what mod is trying to spawn this

edit3: sorry for spam, found fix

Edited by phyire
  • 3 months later...
20 minutes ago, Space_Thing said:

I have question, when exactly belly appears, because i imperegntaed bigsis, but it dont appear (even if  i waited some days)

you have to enable visuals in sxb_plugin.pregant config file in the mods root folder

enablepregnancyfetish: true

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...