5 hours ago, Firelight1928 said:

From what I'm seeing

What's ever mod is using the "erithianalgae"

Isn't loading in properly, maybe do to misspelling or it's just not in the mod itself.

There's also a actors Png error going on in there.

That and some of your achievement aren't connected?

"[16:03:22.001] [Error] Cannot set Steam achievement capturepoptop
 [16:03:22.002] [Error] Cannot set Steam achievement kill10poptops
 [16:03:22.002] [Error] Cannot set Steam achievement trashpet
 [16:03:22.003] [Error] Cannot set Steam achievement dismisscrewmember"

Other then that, I couldn't find any bugs that occurs when using one of my mods.

1 hour ago, DatFluffyboi said:

From what I'm seeing

What's ever mod is using the "erithianalgae"
Isn't loading in properly, maybe do to misspelling or it's just not in the mod itself.
There's also a actors Png error going on in there.

My bad for most of those;
"Erithian Algae" is a FU-only recipe that comes with Lewdbound, ancient stuff i haven't removed. Still works too.

Second one is odd, it's saying Fuchsia has emote-frame errors? Didn't see anything like that on my end, might have to review it with the latest versions.

Other than that, as far as i can tell, those achievement errors happen every time, it's due to some Steam Achievement faulty implementation or something, i get some of those aswell...

But yeah, no errors relating to Terraphilia in there as far as i can see.

6 hours ago, Firelight1928 said:

I'm currently using version 1.3.0 of the mod and here's the requested starbound logs

By the way... None of those logs are the right one. The right one would be "starbound.log", or just "starbound" as a text file. That's the latest.

The other logs, they have Terramons installed, and Teratophilia (Vanilla monster one), but not Terraphilia. Names are very similar, but there's a key note, Terramons adds the Milftops, Terraphilia adds their Sexbound functionality (Both could be mixed into a single mod to save some hassle but eh), and Teratophilia just adds Sexbound functionality to vanilla monsters.

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@DatFluffyboi They aren't spawning naturally in the world for me. I can command spawn em in tho. Also, need any help with future terramons. Red here can attest I'm not the worst at pixel art xD

Are they spawning to much and non spawning at all?

Also yeah, I wouldn't mind some hand with the mod. X3

Speaking of, I'm gonna have a newer version coming out soon, but it might not be compatible with Sexbound V3 + just yet.

@DatFluffyboi Not at all. I've searched many forest and garden biomes in different Stars (Gentle, Temperate, radioactive and frozen) Even Red told me none have spawned naturally for him. I've been searching for an hour now lol.

Just gimme a basic model and I can give a shot at some anims or just an idea what ya want em to look like. If you want I can be your test guinea pig for the new version

1 hour ago, Synlaine said:

@DatFluffyboi Not at all. I've searched many forest and garden biomes in different Stars (Gentle, Temperate, radioactive and frozen) Even Red told me none have spawned naturally for him. I've been searching for an hour now lol.

Just gimme a basic model and I can give a shot at some anims or just an idea what ya want em to look like. If you want I can be your test guinea pig for the new version

@DatFluffyboi Got done looking at a few desert biomes and nada. No Big sis lol. I'm not sure if everyone else is /spawnmonster ing them in or what but I can't seem to find any

That seems to be a reoccurring thing going on. Some have issues with the spawns.
They either spawn very often or non will spawn at all. I'll post the update version of my terramons in a few.
As for the sprite files I can send them to ya via discord or here. If you're using Aseprite then I can send you the Aseprite file itself.
( The layers are a tad everywhere so if you want me to fix that up and make them a but clean for ya Let me know X3 )

@DatFluffyboi Sounds good! :D

I'd say send em on here. I've been using Gimp for sprites. Lol. I was working on Arachne support but certain complications both with the mod and life caused me to lose interest (Also I couldn't quite do all of the poses.) Thorax would clip through head and neck a lot lol. Hopefully I won't have issues here. As for layers I just overlap em all in gimp and work on one at a time lol

12 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@DatFluffyboi Sounds good! :D

I'd say send em on here. I've been using Gimp for sprites. Lol. I was working on Arachne support but certain complications both with the mod and life caused me to lose interest (Also I couldn't quite do all of the poses.) Thorax would clip through head and neck a lot lol. Hopefully I won't have issues here. As for layers I just overlap em all in gimp and work on one at a time lol

I'll righty then, I'll attache the folder and sprite right here. I'm working on the newer monster but once I post the update for
terramons, I'll send ya the sprite sheet of the newer one just in case ya also wanna fiddle with it X3

(Silly me posted the wrong folder)

BTF Sexbound Terraphilia Old.zip

34 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

I might not be able to work til tomorrow roughly the same time and I do work slowly unfortunately x.x

I can send both files to ya, I've accidentally send ya the Terraphillia file. If you wanna mess with that to just let me know.
Also take you're time, I'm gonna be doing some filddle with the mod my self.
I'm in no rush here :3

2 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@DatFluffyboi Well what theme are ya going with for Terramon

Nothing to out there just yet. At the moment, most of the monster are just humanoid to anthro version of previous monsters
in starbound a la moemon-ish. But I do wanna go a tad adventurous with some of the design, maybe make some mons in a mix style

of some Fantasy games and Si-Fi games. It mostly come down to with well fit best in the world of Starbound and with people would like
to see.

@DatFluffyboi maybe because it's just in png format but those taur look amazing and maybe over my skill level. The multiple legs were killing me with the arachne lol. I might try and do Big Sis work for now. Bipedal is a bit easier on me lol. 

As for an idea, since you have the large beasties. Two variants of the same species. I call em Ulfgrimm. Basically giant bipedal wolves that inhabit cold biomes. It would be like a large Kemono but more vicious in appearance, also Thiccer. I'd even say a cat variant could be made for jungles and deserts.

30 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@DatFluffyboi maybe because it's just in png format but those taur look amazing and maybe over my skill level. The multiple legs were killing me with the arachne lol. I might try and do Big Sis work for now. Bipedal is a bit easier on me lol. 

As for an idea, since you have the large beasties. Two variants of the same species. I call em Ulfgrimm. Basically giant bipedal wolves that inhabit cold biomes. It would be like a large Kemono but more vicious in appearance, also Thiccer. I'd even say a cat variant could be made for jungles and deserts.

Anyhow I'm calling it a night. What sprite program do you use maybe I can get it and that might help me help you lol

If you can give me a design I can get started on the big pup, as fro the program I use, it's Aseprite.
I'll let ya get some rest. I gotta get to work soon X3

7 hours ago, Synlaine said:

Now im no God at sprite making like @red3dred lol but I think mine look fairly decent 

I will shank thee for comparing me to a Deity.

On a serious note, however, any plans on handling/trying the new features of the V3 API? Custom sounds and Futa being added does lead to a lot more room to customize and create, but also a lot more work, if you want to get it all right. Also, i may not be the most active modder around, but should you have any requests, i'm around to help.

2 hours ago, red3dred said:

I will shank thee for comparing me to a Deity.

On a serious note, however, any plans on handling/trying the new features of the V3 API? Custom sounds and Futa being added does lead to a lot more room to customize and create, but also a lot more work, if you want to get it all right. Also, i may not be the most active modder around, but should you have any requests, i'm around to help.

Like I said early, I do plan on fiddling with Sexbound API v3 and checking out it's file to get a better grip on with I need to do to keep my mods updated with every installment.
I also like the newer custom option it haves to offer! Oh and I was wondering @red3dred, how likely are the chances for monster working with Sexbound Defeat? I know the feature was included in the latest build.

13 minutes ago, DatFluffyboi said:

Like I said early, I do plan on fiddling with Sexbound API v3 and checking out it's file to get a better grip on with I need to do to keep my mods updated with every installment.
I also like the newer custom option it haves to offer! Oh and I was wondering @red3dred, how likely are the chances for monster working with Sexbound Defeat? I know the feature was included in the latest build.

It's easy, the example on how it's done is in the defeat mod. It's a simple patch to include the override into the monster.

It's a bit wonky but it fits with these monsters pretty well.