BTF Sexbound Terraphilia

( Note: This is extremely early in development so there's some things that needs to be tweaked here and there. )

BlakeTheFlareon's Sexbound Terraphilia is now in go! With a shoot from the love arrow or lewd gun, you can give
you Terramons some lovin'! As it stand, Big Sis many forms of Big Sis are compatible with SXB API.
But, as of now, only cowgirl position (Monster Sub) is available, there's no Monster Dom animation ( Yet ), and there's currently no male/futa version of Big Sis ( Yet )

And new the the Terraphillia are the Alpataur! Just like the Big Sis species, the Aplatuar comes in many forms.

I'll be working on add more position to Big Sis ( And other Terramons ).

WARNING!!! SWITCHING YOUR MONSTER TO BE DOM WILL CAUSE YOU TO FLOAT IN AIR DO TO NO MONSTER ANIMATIONS!!!
As funny as that is, it's recommended that THE PLAYER TAKES THE ROLE OF DOMINANCE!!!
You can also impregnate your mon, but the sprite won't load. I've already know about this issue, we just have to wait to fix it. uwu

You can also impregnate your mon, you'll have to enable the pregnant fetish in your SXB API plugin for the sprite to appear. uwu

Here's some Monster ID for ya patients uwu

Monster ID : "bigsispumpkin", "bigsiscoco", "mitzituar", "alpataurhuntress"

Google Drive link for those whom can get it from Loverslab. https://drive.google.com/open?id=13wtCdua-ndAigAM5nxGZqUfFe-MBuMB4

Lewd.png

Lewd2.png

Pregbigsispumpkin2.png

Pregbigsispumpkin.png

alpataurlewd.png

alpataurlewd2.png

You'll need these mods

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    10/31/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Blake's Terramons, [Starbound] Sexbound API, Teratophilia

2 hours ago, shittyguy said:

my reaction now.

Well Said X3

4 minutes ago, mennyt said:

amazing, you guys work pretty fast! it's so fantastic how hard you guys work on stuff like this!

87oRyYe.gif?noredirect

Thanks! I don't know what the gif is though....
But I'm assuming it's something good, so thanks :3

brokengif.png

45 minutes ago, Rogelio11 said:

man lol so many lewd ideas. 

Hoping for a farm out of big sis lol 

breeding and milking farm too 

Reveal hidden contents

1.gif.d4518f4abbc9c9bc8994d47cfef7ef78.gif

Not saying those concetps are not doable, buut that would take a HELL of a lot of work to get done....
But I like the idea~

1 hour ago, DatFluffyboi said:

Not saying those concetps are not doable, buut that would take a HELL of a lot of work to get done....
But I like the idea~

Would farmable/milkable creatures even be able to function with the current Sexbound? I know the standard enemy creatures have the framework set up to function (with the appropriate mod development of course) but I wasn't sure about farm creatures (like how they switch between roaming state to intractable state and that sort of stuff).

1 hour ago, Spiritfox17 said:

Would farmable/milkable creatures even be able to function with the current Sexbound? I know the standard enemy creatures have the framework set up to function (with the appropriate mod development of course) but I wasn't sure about farm creatures (like how they switch between roaming state to intractable state and that sort of stuff).

TBH, I don't know... The Idea is not completely out of the playing field, but I'll have to talk to red3dred and the others about the concept farmable/milkable critters being
in Sexbound. Let alone the idea of it being compatible...

Honestly, I quite surprised we finally got an actual monster girl mod like actual monsters, not people with monster traits. As of the most part, I'm "enjoying" myself with this one. The only "complaint"/issue I have, the sprite seems a rather too... chunky? Not the monster itself but the outlining seems to go rouge against how starbound is not that SB has the perfect of sprites either since cough prism has like 6 shades in one over the normal 3-4 cough. Otherwise, again, great mod and keep it up. Can't wait to see other mons down the line!

forgot the bit of the weird phased out monster arm too, nothing a quick unpack and edit can fix though

6 hours ago, Judgementexe said:

Honestly, I quite surprised we finally got an actual monster girl mod like actual monsters, not people with monster traits. As of the most part, I'm "enjoying" myself with this one. The only "complaint"/issue I have, the sprite seems a rather too... chunky? Not the monster itself but the outlining seems to go rouge against how starbound is not that SB has the perfect of sprites either since cough prism has like 6 shades in one over the normal 3-4 cough. Otherwise, again, great mod and keep it up. Can't wait to see other mons down the line!

forgot the bit of the weird phased out monster arm too, nothing a quick unpack and edit can fix though

I'm to to hear that you're enjoying the mod so far, I am having trouble understanding the chunky part though. A while ago I did went back to the sprites of all of the Big Sis monsters and fix up some of the invisible sprite chunks that was being displayed when you highlight the monster. It's patched up in the new update of the Terramons Mod. As for the transparent front arm, that was more of a artistic choice, just in case player wanna see action that was happening in between, but you can feel free to edit it anyways you like.

1 hour ago, Saraniamic said:

Hello again.

First of all: A big thanks to red3dred. Even outside of this project he is constantly helping people and he easily has become my favorite person of the year.

Second: Would it be possible for you/your whole team to release a tutorial on how to make these type of mods? 

Yes, we're trying to align all of the sprite animation positions for the bigger mons to align with the SXB sex animations. Once that's done, we will release not only a tutorial, but a template to get others started with there own "Big" projects.

Again, I would like to give a big hand to the one and only red3dred!

5 hours ago, Who'sMansIsThis said:

When i have this mod installed, the mon get caught in an exception and can't spawn. Ones that I already captured make my game crash. Any idea why?

to help find what wrong with starbound there is a log file in your games starbound folder, look for the folder that name storage then open it then look for a file name starbound.log do not upload starbound.log.1 or 2 it just needs to be starbound.log it should look like this.

starbound.log

• 2 weeks later...

So I've downloaded sexbound, the Aphrodite's bow mod and lewdmod, the Terraphilia mod and the add on for "big sis". after I've spawned her in via command and shot her with the bow or the lewdgun, she won't transform into a sex node, I've tried with the other monsters and npc, and they have became sex node. 

Any help here?

10 hours ago, Firelight1928 said:

So I've downloaded sexbound, the Aphrodite's bow mod and lewdmod, the Terraphilia mod and the add on for "big sis". after I've spawned her in via command and shot her with the bow or the lewdgun, she won't transform into a sex node, I've tried with the other monsters and npc, and they have became sex node. 

Any help here?

which version of the mod you're using, and if I may ask, can you send me you're starbound log?