On 12/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, DatFluffyboi said:

Not yet, they're being implemented, but I'm also adding a bit more to the mods.

Sorry for the wait ;3

Nah, that's cool I'm just jazzed for when they get added in, I love their designs and can't wait till we get to plow 'em from behind. I like what you've got going on here so far.

On 12/27/2019 at 9:26 PM, gongronola said:

Nah, that's cool I'm just jazzed for when they get added in, I love their designs and can't wait till we get to plow 'em from behind. I like what you've got going on here so far.

Thanks, I gotta make up for some lost time though so I'm gonna put in some extra work on some more mons.~

• 1 month later...
On 10/31/2019 at 3:35 AM, DatFluffyboi said:

BTF Sexbound Terraphilia

( Note: This is extremely early in development so there's some things that needs to be tweaked here and there. )

BlakeTheFlareon's Sexbound Terraphilia is now in go! With a shoot from the love arrow or lewd gun, you can give
you Terramons some lovin'! As it stand, Big Sis many forms of Big Sis are compatible with SXB API.
But, as of now, only cowgirl position (Monster Sub) is available, there's no Monster Dom animation ( Yet ), and there's currently no male/futa version of Big Sis ( Yet )

And new the the Terraphillia are the Alpataur! Just like the Big Sis species, the Aplatuar comes in many forms.

I'll be working on add more position to Big Sis ( And other Terramons ).

ATENÇÃO!!! MUDAR SEU MONSTRO PARA SER DOM DOM FAZER QUE VOCÊ FLUTUA NO AR NÃO FAZ ANIMAÇÕES DE MONSTRO !!!
Por mais engraçado que seja, é recomendável que O JOGADOR ASSUME O PAPEL DA DOMINÂNCIA !!!
Você também pode impregnar sua segunda-feira, mas o sprite não será carregado. Já conheço esse problema, só precisamos esperar para corrigi-lo. uwu

Você também pode impregnar sua segunda-feira, precisará ativar o fetiche grávida no plug-in da API do SXB para que o sprite apareça. uwu

Aqui estão algumas IDs de monstros para seus pacientes uwu

ID do monstro: "bigsispumpkin", "bigsiscoco", "mitzituar", "alpataurhuntress"

Link do Google Drive para quem pode obtê-lo no Loverslab. https://drive.google.com/open?id=13wtCdua-ndAigAM5nxGZqUfFe-MBuMB4

Lewd.png

Lewd2.png

Pregbigsispumpkin2.png

Pregbigsispumpkin.png

alpataurlewd.png

alpataurlewd2.png

Você precisará desses mods

just not working mitzituar  alpataurhuntress  ?

Are the Mitzituar and Alpataurhuntress not transforming to their nulls with SXB? They should be working well the the latest mods update I've made for them.

I'm also gonna use Google Translate so sorry if the Portuguese is a little off.

O Mitzituar e a Alpataurhuntress não estão se transformando em nulos com o SXB? Eles devem estar funcionando bem com a última atualização de mods que eu fiz para eles.

Também vou usar o Google Tradutor, desculpe se o português está um pouco fora.

Can't get this working with Terramons mod. It crashes all the planets where they are able to spawn, though spawning things on the ship works fine with little creatures. Is there a way to fix [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua'? The file exists and I an't find the problem, why doesn't it see it? Also yes, Terramons mod works fine, I tried it alone. This is the one causing the error

1 hour ago, VampERR said:

Can't get this working with Terramons mod. It crashes all the planets where they are able to spawn, though spawning things on the ship works fine with little creatures. Is there a way to fix [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/stats/sexbound/monster_primary.lua'? The file exists and I an't find the problem, why doesn't it see it? Also yes, Terramons mod works fine, I tried it alone. This is the one causing the error

Can you post your starbound log for me. I can see what's the issues is.

13 hours ago, red3dred said:

It seems you don't have Defeat itself.

Oh, my bad, my bad. I had Defeat and the error was the same, I was testing if there was some mod causing trouble and at the end of the day I just forgot to place it in my mods folder. Again, it doesn't change much as far as I remember. But thank you for the reply!

I have a question though, is there a way for me to make this thing work so I could beam down to the lush planet finally? Is there any tip I could use or should I just wait for the patch?

2 hours ago, VampERR said:

Oh, my bad, my bad. I had Defeat and the error was the same, I was testing if there was some mod causing trouble and at the end of the day I just forgot to place it in my mods folder. Again, it doesn't change much as far as I remember. But thank you for the reply!

I have a question though, is there a way for me to make this thing work so I could beam down to the lush planet finally? Is there any tip I could use or should I just wait for the patch?

Well, if Defeat is in place and updated, then the file "monster_primary" should be in there. If the log still says that it isn't in there, then we can take a look at that one.

On 2/13/2020 at 4:21 AM, XMAOX12 said:

does the pregnancy feature still works with the latest ver of sexbound?

regarding to this, i unpacked the .pak and i found that in positions' config the pregnancy value is set to false so that's why it doesn't show the pregnant sprite, on the other hand, something rare that happens it's that you can just impregnate just 1 of each race (jus 1 of the bigsis or just 1 of the alpataur it doesn't matter the color change) idk why is that and impregnate catched mons can't be done (i guess it's due to terato, idk though)

• 1 month later...
On 4/8/2020 at 11:32 PM, leon55077 said:

i have all the mods downloaded yet it won't spawn them in when i use the command /spawnmonster then there ID names, am i doing something wrong?

Boy I'm real late on the responds here
What mon are ya trying to spawn in?
I can just give ya the full monster list of the current ID names that's in the mod.

On 4/24/2020 at 12:00 AM, Murasha said:

Very nice mod,but for some reason it doesn´t let me spawn any of them,even with the comand that you posted, how can I fix this ?

Make sure you also got this mod installed

Without it, you won't be able to spawn in the monsters for this specific mod.

• 1 month later...