326561062_2019-10-27(1).png.5ef6226ecac79ed4ae66641b901ad110.pngMy game and mods are updated, but i have a problem with wickedwhims, i cannot load a household, the game always goes back to the worlds..

I tried to eliminate the mod and the game work fine, but when i reinstall it again,it stop working...

And i use it WW a lot, because many of my familys are polyamorous...

Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my 1st language..

Thanks!! :)

2 hours ago, KataV said:

326561062_2019-10-27(1).png.5ef6226ecac79ed4ae66641b901ad110.pngMy game and mods are updated, but i have a problem with wickedwhims, i cannot load a household, the game always goes back to the worlds..

I tried to eliminate the mod and the game work fine, but when i reinstall it again,it stop working...

And i use it WW a lot, because many of my familys are polyamorous...

Sorry if my english is bad, it's not my 1st language..

Thanks!! :)

You have a broken mod or some broken cc...………..what have you added recently? when you updated ww did you delete the old files?

On 10/27/2019 at 3:31 AM, procian said:

You have a broken mod or some broken cc...………..what have you added recently? when you updated ww did you delete the old files?

Yes i deleted the old files, and when i delete the mod, the game work, so it's the one failing...

Have you tried repairing your game and the making sure to delete the localthumbcache before starting up the game? Also, as a previous poster mentioned, it does not seem you have Wicked Whims in your Mod folder, but instead in your Downloads folder which is incorrect. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/1/2019 at 5:47 AM, Dranemra said:

It doesn't look like either is actually installed in your Sims4/Mods folder, how do you expect it to work?

It's on the download's folder cause i moved the mod there, if it's in the game folder, the game doesn't work

3 hours ago, KataV said:

It's on the download's folder cause i moved the mod there, if it's in the game folder, the game doesn't work

Better show some pics of your mods folder and the Wicked Whims folder.

Household not loading (modified one?) WW does not show up?

"Script Mods" and "Custom Content" is enabled? EA patches / dl DLCs disable this (much often). Check this first!

And always delete the file "localthumbcache" at the main S4 folder!

Unpack ONLY the file inside the DL "Whicked Whims Mod" (with 7zip, WinZip or WinRAR) to "Mods" (like Procian mentioned).

Archived