SexLab SexLife SE

Hi,

I love the concept of this mod, but am having some struggles getting it to work. I set a spouse to "faithful/submissive/victim" roles and I set an npc living nearby as dominant. I set them in their respective A1/A2 roles, and he indeed approaches her as programmed. However, he typically says the same two or three things to her in regard to checking out other characters, or inviting her to go out on the town to pick up chicks together, which she politely refuses. He doesn't seem to make any comments towards her directly, or make any sexy comments about her, just about others. Is this how it is supposed to work? He doesn't ever seem to harass her at all or attempt anything, even when I believe I've set the settings up properly. Could it be a load order thing? Does this mod require the horrible harassment mod?

On 10/14/2020 at 12:21 AM, Martianman said:

Hi,

I love the concept of this mod, but am having some struggles getting it to work. I set a spouse to "faithful/submissive/victim" roles and I set an npc living nearby as dominant. I set them in their respective A1/A2 roles, and he indeed approaches her as programmed. However, he typically says the same two or three things to her in regard to checking out other characters, or inviting her to go out on the town to pick up chicks together, which she politely refuses. He doesn't seem to make any comments towards her directly, or make any sexy comments about her, just about others. Is this how it is supposed to work? He doesn't ever seem to harass her at all or attempt anything, even when I believe I've set the settings up properly. Could it be a load order thing? Does this mod require the horrible harassment mod?

It could be the mod's timings, or NPC "levels" aren't met. I didn't make the mod, I only converted it. It might be more helpful for you to check on the original mod's help page.

On 10/15/2020 at 8:25 PM, Martianman said:

Thank you for your reply! I'll ask in that thread as well and see if they might have an answer. 

You're welcome. I'm sorry I can't be of more help, but a lot of my conversions are of WiP state, or abandoned mods. I don't know a single thing about Scripting, and that's where most of the issues come in to play. :(

This mod is absolutely amazing. I walked into Understone Keep in Markarth while trying to find an enchanting bench and immediately got dialogue that the Jarl was trying to seduce a dog. After he dropped some awkward pick up lines, the dog proceeded to reject him and he walked off all salty. Shortly after Aroused Creatures activated, and this all out orgy breaks out with everything fucking everything... except for the Jarl.

Outstanding move, five stars, 10/10 would recommend.

*Edit:

Shortly after finding the enchanting table and getting bitched out by Calcemo, I got the notification that the Jarl was at it again. This time he was hitting on a Thalmor Soldier and got rejected again. Thirsty Igmund is now officially cannon in my brain.

• 2 weeks later...

Dumb question, if two NPCs pair up, do they have sex there and then or do they go some place private?

Also, does this work on random bandits as well?  With Defeat, I tried to set up NPC versus NPC situations but they happened rarely.  Bandits always seemed more likely to kill then rape victims.  Can this mod make bandits more lecherous?

14 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

Dumb question, if two NPCs pair up, do they have sex there and then or do they go some place private?

Also, does this work on random bandits as well?  With Defeat, I tried to set up NPC versus NPC situations but they happened rarely.  Bandits always seemed more likely to kill then rape victims.  Can this mod make bandits more lecherous?

Right then and there as far as I know. I think a privacy function was mentioned but something about SL Privacy not working right was an issue? I have no clue about Bandits.

23 hours ago, rodrigo2 said:

I believe with Arousal-based Match Making, they would actually find a room.  The problem with that is that there was no way to make sure couples stayed faithful.  If two people were at the required level of arousal, off they went!

I assume that would take much more out of the box coding then it currently has ;p  
I really don't use a lot of these mods, (even ones I've converted!), as I use L.L. to role-play my fantasies, and I don't need to role-play about romance. I don't just convert mods that are "my thing" I convert everything for everyone. I just want them to be available for people on SE.

7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I assume that would take much more out of the box coding then it currently has ?
I really don't a lot of mods, (even ones I've converted!), as I use L.L. to role-play my fantasies, and I don't need to role-play about romance. I don't just convert mods that are "my thing" I convert everything for everyone. I just want them to be available for people on SE.

And that is greatly appreciated!  Many thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hmm, any help on getting this to proc in skyrim? I have all the prereq stuff working well, but it doesn't seem to start. I tried a new save and i got one message about an NPC making a move on another, but never saw another one after that. I tried to install it on an existing save, and the MCM choice will be there for a few minutes (with no buttons or anything, just the image), before completely disappearing. I tried the instructions about, waiting, reinstalling, etc. Any wisdom here? 

Thanks!

• 5 weeks later...

Big thanks for nomkaz to converting this mod!

Wow so nice to see (some) people get the enjoyment out of this mod:

On 10/22/2020 at 8:02 AM, DamaLava said:

This mod is absolutely amazing. I walked into Understone Keep in Markarth while trying to find an enchanting bench and immediately got dialogue that the Jarl was trying to seduce a dog. After he dropped some awkward pick up lines, the dog proceeded to reject him and he walked off all salty. Shortly after Aroused Creatures activated, and this all out orgy breaks out with everything fucking everything... except for the Jarl.

Outstanding move, five stars, 10/10 would recommend.

*Edit:

Shortly after finding the enchanting table and getting bitched out by Calcemo, I got the notification that the Jarl was at it again. This time he was hitting on a Thalmor Soldier and got rejected again. Thirsty Igmund is now officially cannon in my brain.

This mod was basically the first and only mod I made so it is not as professional than some others, but lots of people have had it working just fine so it does work at least in some circumstances. The idea was to add realism, randomness, immersion to the surroundings, so that not everything orbits around and about the layer him/her self. Lot of NPC-PC failed attempts, occasional success.

It was hard to design/write dialogue trees/matrix so that most comments work with most other comments, but I think I did pretty good job, mind few spelling mistakes like cootch instead of cooch.

• 2 weeks later...

So i just tested it at Riverwoods Inn. Watched as my portet followers constantly sexed each other or Delphin (Who wasn't very happy about it but walked away as if nothing happened. Sadly it doesn't uses something like Defeats Exhaust stat but who cares this point it works. xD)

What i wanted to say, thank you for all the Ports you do @nomkaz

Don't know yet if i will use this one but most of my Modlist is thanks to you Champ and i have a lot of fun with them.

On 12/28/2020 at 6:02 PM, Gukahn said:

So i just tested it at Riverwoods Inn. Watched as my portet followers constantly sexed each other or Delphin (Who wasn't very happy about it but walked away as if nothing happened. Sadly it doesn't uses something like Defeats Exhaust stat but who cares this point it works. xD)

What i wanted to say, thank you for all the Ports you do @nomkaz

Don't know yet if i will use this one but most of my Modlist is thanks to you Champ and i have a lot of fun with them.

Good to hear! and thanks for the appreciation! I do what I can to get these out for the users. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2021 at 3:09 AM, rodrigo2 said:

Has anyone tried using both SL SexLife and SL Adventure at the same time?  Do they complement each other or do they conflict in some way?

SL Adventures should be compatible as SL Adventures is a normal-link quest mod, while SL sexlife is more of an added functionality mod.

On 12/15/2020 at 4:50 AM, Dooge said:

Big thanks for nomkaz to converting this mod!

Wow so nice to see (some) people get the enjoyment out of this mod:

This mod was basically the first and only mod I made so it is not as professional than some others, but lots of people have had it working just fine so it does work at least in some circumstances. The idea was to add realism, randomness, immersion to the surroundings, so that not everything orbits around and about the layer him/her self. Lot of NPC-PC failed attempts, occasional success.

It was hard to design/write dialogue trees/matrix so that most comments work with most other comments, but I think I did pretty good job, mind few spelling mistakes like cootch instead of cooch.

You should keep expanding this mod its great and it's the only one  in the npc-npc category

• 4 weeks later...

I had this mod working for a while but for seemingly no reason it stopped. The debug to screen matches two compatible actors but then the initiator doesn't do anything unless they have the conversation. I've removed all traits from them and checked their preference but still nothing happens. Is there any way to fix this?

2 hours ago, mystic065 said:

I had this mod working for a while but for seemingly no reason it stopped. The debug to screen matches two compatible actors but then the initiator doesn't do anything unless they have the conversation. I've removed all traits from them and checked their preference but still nothing happens. Is there any way to fix this?

when mods stop working, try reinstalling them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Guys. I checked the xEdit and I can see an error at 07C801 at VMAD - Virtual Machine Adapter > Scripts > Property : PlayerSpeakerFemaleRef and PlayerSpeakerRef. 

Do you have this error as well? If not, can you please send me the FormID name with the correct refference?

image.png

• 3 weeks later...