SexLab SexLife SE

13 hours ago, hana120 said:

How to change the sexual preference of npc with sexlife?
Because some male npc prefer men. For example, Siddgeir prefers men over one of my backups and I would like to change him so that he prefers women.

Not with Sexlife, but you can tweak their stats and preferences mainly via MCM of Sexlab Framework as well as that of Aroused (Redux). 

Press N with crosshair will enable you to edit some of the NPC's seeded stats like preference, voice, from some MCM pages (Sexlab Diary) of Framework itself without any add-on. 

If you wish to tweak more stats, though not officially supported by SE, you have to rely on Sexlab Stats Manipulator by porting into SSE by yourself.

Alternatively, male NPCs with 'sizequeen' trait can show some male-oriented dialogue in the banter of sexlife, but this trait does not affect the preference of action of the actor (NPC) in question.

By "sexlab aroused", from the thread too

23 hours ago, hana120 said:

How to change the sexual preference of npc with sexlife?
Because some male npc prefer men. For example, Siddgeir prefers men over one of my backups and I would like to change him so that he prefers women.

By cons there is something that intrigues me in the mod. This is the Incest option.
How this preference is supposed to work since children with flower girl do not grow nor with BeiingFemale. And with Serana and Harkon, it's often refusals.

1 hour ago, hana120 said:

By cons there is something that intrigues me in the mod. This is the Incest option.
How this preference is supposed to work since children with flower girl do not grow nor with BeiingFemale. And with Serana and Harkon, it's often refusals.

Incest option certainly seems to work (try Lukan and Camilla), but not all the alleged family cases.

Some family relationships in Skyrim, according to CK, are really messed up.

To give an example, Serana and Harkon are indeed not relatives in CK (neither is Valerica). 

In other words, they played a roleplay of child-parent only as scripted by the vanilla DG quest line.

Neither are Storn Crag-Strider and and Frea of Skaal are not real father-daughter in CK.  

1 hour ago, Makosh said:

не работает,все настройки испробовал,ничего не происходит.

As I told you, sometimes it works, sometimes you will have refusals between npcs, sometimes it works.

10 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Как я уже говорил, иногда это работает, иногда у вас будут отказы между npcs, иногда это работает.

сцена не запускается.

• 3 weeks later...

I do not know if it comes from this mod but anyway, I think I will stop using it.
It's a good mod, but with its scripts, I don't really care about the game.
Mods like Flower Girl that I have no longer react as before, animations that take time to launch when before, it was instant.
Do not use long term unless you have a powerful machine.

12 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Я не знаю, исходит ли он от этого мода, но в любом случае, я думаю, что я перестану его использовать.
Это хороший мод, но с его сценариями я не сильно забочусь об игре.
Моды, такие как Flower Girl, на которые я больше не реагирую, как раньше, анимации, которые запускались раньше, когда это было мгновенно.
Не используйте в течение длительного времени, если у вас нет мощной машины.

я его выкинул скрипты не сработали.

8 minutes ago, Makosh said:

я его выкинул скрипты не сработали.

Me it works.
But the problem is that arriving at a time, well some mods are picking it up.
In short, it is not a loss. Because the mod will annoy you at some point to make everything row.

Basically, a npc comes up to your follower or another npc and says "Do you want to fuck?" basically the other will accept and say "Yes, I'm hungry, absolutely!" or "I thought you would never ask me" and the animation starts.
Or else refusal "I'm not interested" "Your thought that I will be satisfied with a small dick ?!" "Go away!".
"Your wife is hitting on me" "Cheri, he has a big cock too".
That's basically.

2 minutes ago, hana120 said:

У меня это работает.
Но проблема в том, что, прибывая в одно и то же время, некоторые моды делают это.
Короче говоря, это не потеря. Потому что мод будет раздражать вас в какой-то момент, чтобы все грести.

По сути, NPC подходит к вашему последователю или другому NPC и говорит: «Вы хотите ебать?» в основном другой примет и скажет "Да, я голоден, абсолютно!" или «Я думал, ты никогда не спросишь меня», и анимация начинается.
Или же отказ "Мне не интересно" "Ваша мысль, что меня устроит маленький член ?!" "Уходи!".
«Твоя жена бьет меня» «Чери, у него тоже большой член».
Это в основном.

секса между нпк не было одни отказы.

2 minutes ago, hana120 said:

Мод для работы между вашими последователями NPC?

yes,follower-npc, npc-npc-failure.

Well, I can certify that without Sexlife, my game works better.
It's simple before with the mod activate, in my part with my orsimer, the Flower Girl animations (kissing, sex scene) took time, about 1 or 2 minutes.
Without Sexlife activated, the animations are instantaneous.
Same on one of my parts where I do Lotd; the relics I was exhibiting were taking a long time to appear. Without the mod, it's instant too.

Hey!

First, thanks for the conversion(s) (I see you've done a lot of work converting mods from LE to SE and it's super helpful.) Second, I'm relatively new to modding and returned to Skyrim in the hopes of making it a new, fresh, immersive experience from what I remember back in it's "new release" days and I'm hoping to get some insight from more experienced modders.

That said, just a question fully understanding you're not the original developer.... in researching a bug where NPC's "make a move" on another NPCs but then proceed to stand there staring at [each other? Me? The Distance?] I read on the original mod forum two possible solutions: 

The first was that this may conflict with other mods influencing NPC behavior (Immersive Citizens, perhaps? It is part of my load order).  To test this I first tried deactivating Immersive Citizens and then waited while I made two married NPC's (one with the dominant trait and the other with a submissive/victim trait) extremely aroused. Same effect.... I got the message that A1 was making a move on A2... but then they just stared at each other, presumably lovingly. The second way I tested this was to move SLSL SE to the bottom of my load order AFTER IC to the exact same effect. 

The second potential solution I found suggested that there were actually two files that needed to be installed. Mind you this was 4 years ago so I would have assumed some update after would have maybe combined the two files into one? 

On 7/3/2016 at 2:05 PM, Halleaon said:

did you install 1.9.4 and 1.9.5? (must have both installed in order for it to work properly) and are your other mods that require animations like sexlab working properly? (-can you initiate sex outside of this mod?) and do you have all the hard dependencies installed? sexlife can be very tempermental, if all else fails, try moving it to the bottom of your load order.

So just to check, my other SL mods are working fine to my knowledge. It's only the NPC-to-NPC interactions that don't appear to be firing, and the hard dependencies are all installed.

Unfortunately, the original mod support thread could offer no real helpful solutions to this. Of course, that support thread has 72 pages and, despite my best efforts its, possible I might have overlooked something. 

Are you as the converter of this mod (or are any other users) aware of a solution to this issue?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I failed to mention something. As I said, I'm new to this and still learning from experience. 

8 hours ago, bandy4802 said:

Hey!

First, thanks for the conversion(s) (I see you've done a lot of work converting mods from LE to SE and it's super helpful.) Second, I'm relatively new to modding and returned to Skyrim in the hopes of making it a new, fresh, immersive experience from what I remember back in it's "new release" days and I'm hoping to get some insight from more experienced modders.

That said, just a question fully understanding you're not the original developer.... in researching a bug where NPC's "make a move" on another NPCs but then proceed to stand there staring at [each other? Me? The Distance?] I read on the original mod forum two possible solutions: 

The first was that this may conflict with other mods influencing NPC behavior (Immersive Citizens, perhaps? It is part of my load order).  To test this I first tried deactivating Immersive Citizens and then waited while I made two married NPC's (one with the dominant trait and the other with a submissive/victim trait) extremely aroused. Same effect.... I got the message that A1 was making a move on A2... but then they just stared at each other, presumably lovingly. The second way I tested this was to move SLSL SE to the bottom of my load order AFTER IC to the exact same effect. 

The second potential solution I found suggested that there were actually two files that needed to be installed. Mind you this was 4 years ago so I would have assumed some update after would have maybe combined the two files into one? 

So just to check, my other SL mods are working fine to my knowledge. It's only the NPC-to-NPC interactions that don't appear to be firing, and the hard dependencies are all installed.

Unfortunately, the original mod support thread could offer no real helpful solutions to this. Of course, that support thread has 72 pages and, despite my best efforts its, possible I might have overlooked something. 

Are you as the converter of this mod (or are any other users) aware of a solution to this issue?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I failed to mention something. As I said, I'm new to this and still learning from experience. 

The current version here should work without an additional previous version unlike mentioned in the original thread. I have it installed myself and it works beautifully in my game even with other npc behavior mods like immersive citizens. Sorry I don't know enough myself to be able to assist further. It is likely you have something else conflicting or stopping the interactions specific to your load order/another mod.

4 hours ago, Halleaon said:

The current version here should work without an additional previous version unlike mentioned in the original thread. I have it installed myself and it works beautifully in my game even with other npc behavior mods like immersive citizens. Sorry I don't know enough myself to be able to assist further. It is likely you have something else conflicting or stopping the interactions specific to your load order/another mod.

Thanks for the reply. ?

Yeah, the debug to screen option just gives me an "approach scene time out" error but appears to work fine up to that point when testing it, so I think you might be correct about another mod conflicting with the interactions. Great to know it isn't the "immersive citizens" mod though (I can at least rule it out ?). In my scanning of other support comments I saw that perhaps SL Romance could potentially be a culprit and that SLEN was recommended in its place, so I may give that a go and see if it works better. In the interim if anyone else has ideas I'm all ears. Thanks again!

1 hour ago, bandy4802 said:

Thanks for the reply. ?

Yeah, the debug to screen option just gives me an "approach scene time out" error but appears to work fine up to that point when testing it, so I think you might be correct about another mod conflicting with the interactions. Great to know it isn't the "immersive citizens" mod though (I can at least rule it out ?). In my scanning of other support comments I saw that perhaps SL Romance could potentially be a culprit and that SLEN was recommended in its place, so I may give that a go and see if it works better. In the interim if anyone else has ideas I'm all ears. Thanks again!

Best of luck! I know it doesn't have any problem with SLEN since I use it as well. I haven't tried SL Romance with it myself so it is possible.

On 6/18/2020 at 2:57 PM, hana120 said:

I do not know if it comes from this mod but anyway, I think I will stop using it.
It's a good mod, but with its scripts, I don't really care about the game.
Mods like Flower Girl that I have no longer react as before, animations that take time to launch when before, it was instant.
Do not use long term unless you have a powerful machine.

This is a sexlab framework mod, not a flowergirls mod. Flowergirls and Sexlab Framework are not compatible at all.

On 6/25/2020 at 3:52 PM, Halleaon said:

Best of luck! I know it doesn't have any problem with SLEN since I use it as well. I haven't tried SL Romance with it myself so it is possible.

So in case you were wondering, I did resolve the issue (by complete accident) when I realized that my dumb-self had a LE version of Fuz Ro D'oh installed. 

How I did that and how I missed it... I don't know. But for other folks having this issue, it looks like the interaction can't proceed without FRD... so check that. haha

23 hours ago, bandy4802 said:

So in case you were wondering, I did resolve the issue (by complete accident) when I realized that my dumb-self had a LE version of Fuz Ro D'oh installed. 

How I did that and how I missed it... I don't know. But for other folks having this issue, it looks like the interaction can't proceed without FRD... so check that. haha

Good to know!

• 1 month later...