Sexlab tools for SE (Patched)

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, ChingChongWong said:

Does anyone know if there is a way to bypass the tags for animations?, I have a FFF animation that I changed to an MFF in Json/Source but for some reason the animation still doesn't appear in sexlab tools when I activate it during animation. Though the animation can still play if it is chosen by sexlab

try using SLATE

On 8/20/2023 at 6:54 AM, shoboon said:

Updated 'Unlimited animation list'.

Change Log

• Fixed sex animations for creatures of different racetypes to display correctly in the list.
  • Fixed display a warning message when there is no animation that satisfies the conditions.
  • Fixed animation start processing.

unlimited_animation_list_20230820.7z 662.56 kB · 373 downloads

Hi, thanks for the update. Question: Is this compatible with SexLab Framework PPLUS 1.8.2.3? Because when I press "H" during human animations, the list is displayed normally. But when I do it with creature animations, I get that message (spoiler).

If I disable the mod, the list of creature animations appears.

Still, I can change the animations normally with the "O" key, but the list is not displayed.

Spoiler

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2023.10.23 - 10.27.39.14.png

Edited by Preston G.
More details
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/8/2022 at 6:06 PM, shoboon said:

Removed the 125 animation limit from the list of animations displayed when pressing the [Tool key] from Patched SE SL TOOLS Updated.
All valid animations that can be played after the start of the sex animation (after sexlab executes the [GetBy***] function) will be displayed in a submenu grouped by the number of animations specified in the MCM menu.

(The last file I uploaded had a bug, so I fixed it. 1/12 Bug fixed version uploaded.)

Unlimited animation list.7z 1.1 MB · 3,299 downloads

For anyone who has the problem same as mine, this version 2022/1/8 works for me

On 3/4/2023 at 10:22 AM, shoboon said:

Updated 'Unlimited animation list'.
The update contents are the following two points.

1. Added debug mode to show in the console log whether animation info has been successfully created.
    Also If animation info was created successfully it will output the contents to skse\plugins\SLTools\animationInfoDump.json.
  2. Fixed to show only foreplay animations in the animation list during foreplay.
    By default, animations tagged "Foreplay" and "LeadIn" are treated as foreplay animations,
    but you can change the definition of the foreplay tag by directly editing skse\plugins\SLTools\config.json.

Note:

If you were using the "Unlimited animation list" from version 20230123 to 20230226, please run 'Clear animation info' on that version before installing this 20230304 version.
Installing the 20230304 version without 'Clear animation info' will not cause an error, but it will leave a small amount of garbage data in the save data.

If 'Update animation info' completed successfully but you still don't see the animation list, enable debug mode and then
Run 'Update animation info' again and see if there are any error messages in the console log.

If an error message is displayed, it probably means that the PapyrusUtil SE functions used by 'Unlimited animation list' are not working properly.

On the other hand, if the error message is not displayed, there may be a problem with the save data, so try deleting the data related to SexLabTools.esp with Resaver and reinstalling SexLabTools.

unlimited_animation_list_20230304.7z 661.18 kB · 1,246 downloads

Dont know if its me only. But when i register large amount of animations ~600 set, the scene tag in sexlab tool shift + h menu would not work. Which means after i choose for example foot job, and click h to choose animation again, it would show blowjob in old version of unlimited animation list, in new version, it just shows the whole list and not only footjob. 

For details, the older version can show only footjob list on first time loading all animations, after that, the second time starting animation, it would not show footjob list but blowjob list.

I have tested to only load few packs, in unlimited list old version, when i only load few packs, the list function works well and no problem. its probably over certain number of animations that causes this issue.

Alsi, i have tried the upadate list mentioned and did not help this problem.

This mod works great for me except for the creation of custom animation sets.

Specifically, let's assume that I want to combine stages from two scenes (e.g. stages 1, 2, 3 from Animation A and stages 4, 5 from Animation B). I create the custom animations, choose the stages, and register the animation. The animation appears in my list of available scenes and I can choose it with the tool.

The problem appears when the stage transitions from Animation A to Animation B (stage 3 to 4). Animation B doesn't kick in at all (I'm still looking at Animation A), however the sounds playing and the end location of the cum suggest that Animation B is running (even though I'm not seeing it).

Does anyone else have this problem? Does this feature work normally for you?

• 2 weeks later...

oh my days, ive literally tried everything to get this mod working i swear on the gods of skyrim. ive tried everything installing ui extensions uninstalling then downloading the LE version (god knows why i did that since im on AE) i dont even get a black screen or nothin it just doesnt show up in my MCM and hotkeys (H) doesnt work. BRO PLEASE BROTHERS I NEED YALLS HELP ONG. Listen I literally uninstalled skyrim and redid the fuckin lustful luna mod list all over again just to see if it would fix the mod but OH MY GOD it didnt. I tried contacting the mod author NO LUCK. Tried contacting Luna and they said they werent text support i said id hire them to hop on my pc via team viewer they declined. Im at my wits end brothers and sisters. Im not even joking when i tell yall i literally deconstructed my goddamn PC rearranged all the parts got new ram new graphics card and that didnt even work . I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. All i want is to change sex animations mid fuck in Skyrim dawg. Simple. Why does sex in skyrim have to be so complicated.

On 11/25/2023 at 3:17 PM, Heartless1206 said:

Hi is this mod broken list doesn't pop up

SEE THIS MF KNOWS THE PAIN TOO. we'll figure it out together brother

2023-12-09_00-41.png<-- This is literally me right now I stg. Im literally staring at the monitor like this right now

Edited by dushfhfue
kindess + pain + context

i haven't slept at all since my post last night im still trying to figure this out. I stg I started crying im literally going insane doing the same things over and over and over again trying to get a different result. BUT EVERYTHING IS THE SAME! My god im truly suffering i never knew what real suffering was until i started modding skyrim, nothing working over and over....i havent gotten a wink of sleep at all. i straight up took off work today to see if i could fix it but to no evail. I dont know what to do.

On 11/22/2023 at 11:23 PM, Commander_ said:

This mod works great for me except for the creation of custom animation sets.

Specifically, let's assume that I want to combine stages from two scenes (e.g. stages 1, 2, 3 from Animation A and stages 4, 5 from Animation B). I create the custom animations, choose the stages, and register the animation. The animation appears in my list of available scenes and I can choose it with the tool.

The problem appears when the stage transitions from Animation A to Animation B (stage 3 to 4). Animation B doesn't kick in at all (I'm still looking at Animation A), however the sounds playing and the end location of the cum suggest that Animation B is running (even though I'm not seeing it).

For me, i have tried to just pick some stages from animation A and registered it under a new name, and the characters wont perform the animations, the sound is there, i can open the tool interface to switch stages, everything works except the animation. How do you get it to work in the first place?

So i nailed down the problem a bit. Everything was working just fine before i tried creating custom animation + match maker for the first time today.

Match maker worked at first, i queued 2 scenes with same npc, just for testing. And sometimes after that i just noticed i cannot select npc as actors anymore. Actually i can select them, but the list doesnt display their name, and i can select that slot again to remove them, they will actually follow me too if i pick the "follow player" option. But still i was unable to go further than that, it doesnt tell me to pick number of actor, doesnt tell me to select animation, its basically stuck there.

And now i also noticed that i cannot use the field where you put in the name of your created animation, or the field where you can add tag to filter for animation.

So i guess it does have something to do with UIExtension??? Like this mod itself is still somewhat working, but something is "blocking" it from fully functioning.

Anyone knows a way for it to work with UIExtensions or why it's incompatible? I don't want to use old clunky Defeat anymore to change between motions. Wanna try Simple Defeat but it requires UIExtensions, like many mods on my LO.

Is there even an alternative mod to change between anims?

@shoboon

I'm using the latest version of your unlimited patch and the lists dont seem to sort by tags. Opening it up shows *all* animations available to the involved actors, regardless of whether it started as an aggressive scene, or one using a table, or specifically as a boobjob; it doesn't filter by any of the conditions, it just shows every animation available for those actors to perform, e.g. will show me handjob, boobjob, anal scenes all together. Is this intentional? Unpatched SL Tools doesn't do this. 

On 12/20/2023 at 1:44 AM, xtrange988 said:

Anyone knows a way for it to work with UIExtensions or why it's incompatible? I don't want to use old clunky Defeat anymore to change between motions. Wanna try Simple Defeat but it requires UIExtensions, like many mods on my LO.

Is there even an alternative mod to change between anims?

I didnt even know that its incompatible lol, have been using it together the whole time.

On 12/23/2023 at 6:49 AM, Yomikaki said:

@shoboon

I'm using the latest version of your unlimited patch and the lists dont seem to sort by tags. Opening it up shows *all* animations available to the involved actors, regardless of whether it started as an aggressive scene, or one using a table, or specifically as a boobjob; it doesn't filter by any of the conditions, it just shows every animation available for those actors to perform, e.g. will show me handjob, boobjob, anal scenes all together. Is this intentional? Unpatched SL Tools doesn't do this. 

Feel like its intentional cuz same here.

• 3 weeks later...

When i start an animation i cannot change animation inside, and i could before. Happen same with start masturbating animation, it only let me select animation set and not select 1 by 1. And cannot choose the animation i want inside the set :T

On 12/13/2023 at 4:37 PM, bluetortoise said:

So i nailed down the problem a bit. Everything was working just fine before i tried creating custom animation + match maker for the first time today.

Match maker worked at first, i queued 2 scenes with same npc, just for testing. And sometimes after that i just noticed i cannot select npc as actors anymore. Actually i can select them, but the list doesnt display their name, and i can select that slot again to remove them, they will actually follow me too if i pick the "follow player" option. But still i was unable to go further than that, it doesnt tell me to pick number of actor, doesnt tell me to select animation, its basically stuck there.

And now i also noticed that i cannot use the field where you put in the name of your created animation, or the field where you can add tag to filter for animation.

So i guess it does have something to do with UIExtension??? Like this mod itself is still somewhat working, but something is "blocking" it from fully functioning.

Happened same to me