16 hours ago, Grimmdal said:

@nomkaz

Foxclub :

-Some invisible couches (all upper floor) , couch in one of the rooms is visible.

-One Graphic bug when i look directly at a bed it turns grey, bdsm bed works and looks fine. Another bed is completely invisible(with the tv above)

- Toys have texture holes

ScreenShot0.png

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot2.png

ScreenShot3.png

ScreenShot4.png

That's odd, but I'm still rebuilding my load order, as soon as I can I'll get into the game and check it out so I can try to see where/what the issue may be. Keep in mind, I did NOT make this mod, and it is officially a WIP, so there will be some errors and missing things.

22 hours ago, nomkaz said:

That's odd, but I'm still rebuilding my load order, as soon as I can I'll get into the game and check it out so I can try to see where/what the issue may be. Keep in mind, I did NOT make this mod, and it is officially a WIP, so there will be some errors and missing things.

no worry , just a bug reporting

I assume those stages are deeper into the "quest". I haven't gotten there yet either. Honestly, I'm a noob at this mod. I started converting mods so I could learn how to eventually convert this one. So I'm still learning even what all it does lol  I'd check the LE version thread, there might be info on what you are asking about. This mod is so freaking huge and extensive that it may be years before I could give quality "Help" with issues not related to the conversion. I'm not blowing you off, I simply do not know...yet ?

I mark random NPCs in a town as potential pimps with the appropriate dialogue choice & on the top left of my screen it confirms they've been marked. Then I go to a bandit camp & surrender to get raped, wait a while & return so they take me as a fucktoy. Then when the list of options appear, I choose the "Sell" option & choose either the auction house or house of burden (my problem has the same ending regardless of which place I pick). I load in & choose either sell as slave or whore (once again, doesn't change the issue which is what happens next), then my screen freezes with my mouse appearing & able to move but there is nothing to select with the mouse. It only unfreezes after hitting the inventory or escape button. Then I get lead to the auction room of either location & no one but Bob the auctioneer & the guard are there. None of the potential pimps are there so after the auction ends, I'm basically free to go

I tried to surrender to bandits via pose>gestures>surrender but they just carried on murdering me, and I must be missing something because my experience was not very extensive is there something beyond the whoring schedual with the pimp and the 2 quests, bandits and animal sex?

29 minutes ago, Bazinger said:

Don't get me wrong please I'm not trying to criticize you in any way I am just really wondering if I missed something because that post was the only info I found on starting any of the quests outside the pimp system.

If you're using the quckstart plugin, there is a ring in the starting chest that makes you friendly to bandits.

22 hours ago, 4nk8r said:

If you're using the quckstart plugin, there is a ring in the starting chest that makes you friendly to bandits.

I've tried the ring and it doesn't seem to add any options except that you are friendly with absolutely everybody.

19 hours ago, sfdrake said:

I wonder is that ring in the main module?

Yes it is.

4 hours ago, Bazinger said:

I've tried the ring and it doesn't seem to add any options except that you are friendly with absolutely everybody.

Yes it is.

The ring serves its purpose.  Though many/most poses may be requested/demanded by customers during some encounters (making them required to progress in the dialog/encounter), they do not facilitate the start of one.  You'd need to use something like Defeat or similar to surrender in combat.  The poses are otherwise for immersion only.

Can anyone help get the outfits working? I can create outfits normally with the manager, but when I try to load an outfit the menu disappears after I choose one of the outfit types (cat, whore, dancer for example) and no outfit gets applied.

The NPC manager isnt working either, but besides that the mod seems to work fine, doing jobs, becoming someones whore and all the other menu's.

On 11/7/2019 at 6:59 AM, 4nk8r said:

The ring serves its purpose.  Though many/most poses may be requested/demanded by customers during some encounters (making them required to progress in the dialog/encounter), they do not facilitate the start of one.  You'd need to use something like Defeat or similar to surrender in combat.  The poses are otherwise for immersion only.

Have you actually tried this and got to auction thru bandits? I don't see a single mention of SL Defeat in any of Maria Eden mods.

https://amlgames.com/files/file/61-maria-eden-prostitution-21-rus/

-You can surrender in battle (Menu of poses) and get to the auction of slaves (House of Burden), just become a sex toy or become a prisoner.

20 hours ago, kontkoek said:

Can anyone help get the outfits working? I can create outfits normally with the manager, but when I try to load an outfit the menu disappears after I choose one of the outfit types (cat, whore, dancer for example) and no outfit gets applied.

The NPC manager isnt working either, but besides that the mod seems to work fine, doing jobs, becoming someones whore and all the other menu's.

You're going want to rebuild the outfits defined in the json unless you want to track down all the predefined plugin files.  I started to catalog them.  I don't know if this complete, but it should get you started if you want to go down that road.

BacksteppoPEDress.esp

DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking.esp
DEM Dress Karter.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
Elewin Jewelry.esp
Fancy Dress.esp
FetishItems.esp
Graviczapa Desert Dancer.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
HighHeelsPack.esp
ImaItem.esp
JL MaoBuZhuang.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
KSWigsHDT.esp
LADX.esp
LB Lady Ritual.esp
LadyMask.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
Luxurious Seduction.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp
Osare Maid Outfit.esp
Pentagram.esp
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
SophitiaByNausicaa.esp
Studded Leather.esp
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp
TMRCosplay.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
V4 Pearls.esp
VindictusMixRobes.esp
anklet.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
newmillerChBikini.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp

2 hours ago, Bazinger said:

Have you actually tried this and got to auction thru bandits? I don't see a single mention of SL Defeat in any of Maria Eden mods.

https://amlgames.com/files/file/61-maria-eden-prostitution-21-rus/

I don't doubt that is the intent, but I haven't seen a way to trigger it in game.  The MariaSurrender idle is defined in the json, the mariabase.esm and the mariasutils.pex/psc, but nowehere else.  I'm not seeing where the event is tied to any quest, scene or dialog event.  Perhaps I'm simply overlooking how or it has yet to be implemented (or re-implemented).

OK people I just realized after reading the description that the expansions are pretty much placeholders (The brothels are there and have npcs you can interact with but are buggy, with the riften brothel being the least buggy imo) and don't do anything because when Slaverun got updated to 2.5 most of the content was removed to be re done again because of some tehnical issues so the pimp system and the 2 quests are pretty much all there is to it at this point.

16 hours ago, sfdrake said:

if you don't mind me asking how is the optional files not compatible with city mods , like JK'sSkyrim, Holds, and the like?

Because you will have 2 or more mods that change the same space in very different mutually incompatible ways, in theory.

HI,

Something I noticed after a few hours of searching.  You will need ZazExtensionpack (do not confuse with ZazAnimasionpack "also needed").

ZazExtensionpack has not been ported yet to SSE, but with "Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer", the meshes, Textures and animations can be ported to SSE.  Just disable the ESM and you will be able to use all the missing poses.   The ESM needs Heretical Resources ESM, not yet ported either.

Now all my attempt to port ESM miserably failed, so I stopped trying.  I let that to someone with more knowledge than me as it imply messing heavily with the codes in it.  But so far the mod work well with just adding the Zaz Extension pack.

Enjoy.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:35 AM, 4nk8r said:

You're going want to rebuild the outfits defined in the json unless you want to track down all the predefined plugin files.  I started to catalog them.  I don't know if this complete, but it should get you started if you want to go down that road.

Reveal hidden contents

BacksteppoPEDress.esp

DAZ3D Pumps and Stocking.esp
DEM Dress Karter.esp
DovahBlingJewelryReplacer.esp
DovahBlingJewelryStandalone.esp
Earrings Set1.esp
Elewin Jewelry.esp
Fancy Dress.esp
FetishItems.esp
Graviczapa Desert Dancer.esp
HDTTailsEquipable.esp
HN66_NAILS4ALL.esp
HighHeelsPack.esp
ImaItem.esp
JL MaoBuZhuang.esp
KS Jewelry.esp
KSWigsHDT.esp
LADX.esp
LB Lady Ritual.esp
LadyMask.esp
Leah Lilith Jewelry.esp
Luxurious Seduction.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
NewmillerPiercingsUNPB.esp
Osare Maid Outfit.esp
Pentagram.esp
RegnFlowerCrowns.esp
SophitiaByNausicaa.esp
Studded Leather.esp
TBBP_Ribbon_Armor.esp
TMRCosplay.esp
UNP Jewelry Variants V3.esp
V4 Pearls.esp
VindictusMixRobes.esp
anklet.esp
kuzak-bodyandstockings.esp
newmillerChBikini.esp
sextoys-calyps-2.esp

So creating my own outfits with the outfit manager does not work at all?

Like the file I've attached, shouldn't it just show up when selecting an outfit?

Anaconda.json

Hi,

I try to edit the MariaNPCOutfis.  For example if i open White Lady.json, I get the following:

Spoiler

image.png.cbc9cdce66a91b87d08d97478bdfdc71.png

Dose anyone know what are those numbers in front of the esp?  I have ks jewelry.esp but I could not find that number in the SSE port of the LE version.  Finding what those numbers are will probably help me figure out how to change the Outfits. 

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Snook001 said:

Hi,

I try to edit the MariaNPCOutfis.  For example if i open White Lady.json, I get the following:

Hide contents

image.png.cbc9cdce66a91b87d08d97478bdfdc71.png

Dose anyone know what are those numbers in front of the esp?  I have ks jewelry.esp but I could not find that number in the SSE port of the LE version.  Finding what those numbers are will probably help me figure out how to change the Outfits. 

Thanks.

I believe those are the decimal versions of the hex FormID values of the item from the given mod.  I don't have any of those plugins with which to confirm, however.

1 hour ago, 4nk8r said:

I'm not sure how to go about it, really.  I only know configuring your own outfits was the mod author's recommendation from the mod description page.

I'm about to try, but I intend to modify most of the ones already existing as most of the esp they use can't be found or have not been ported yet.  Bi-side some of today's outfits are better than some created in 2012.  The one you propose in Anaconda is probably one I will probably try to use.