On 9/20/2022 at 2:43 AM, Bob1234678 said:

All the clothes from this mod seem to alter my character to fit the clothing rather than the clothing fitting the character, is this normal or have I made a mistake somewhere?

I did extract just the Barbarous Continent CBBE Bodyslide files which is a much smaller download which you can find here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18622-barbarous-continent-cbbe-bodyslide-files-v100/

2 hours ago, Slorm said:

I did extract just the Barbarous Continent CBBE Bodyslide files which is a much smaller download which you can find here https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18622-barbarous-continent-cbbe-bodyslide-files-v100/

Oh, thanks for the reminder! I either completely missed that or forgot you'd posted it last year. That will be a good cross-check if I ever get back to working on the FG conversions, since I was painstakingly identifying all the meshes from references in the plugin via FO4Edit, and worry that I may have missed a few.

10 hours ago, Bob1234678 said:

Sorry for the long delay haven't played in a while, I installed the bodyslide files and built them but the same thing is happening when I equip the outfits my characters body grows.

Did you build them with the "build morphs" checkbox set? Did you build them using the same preset you used to build your body replacer (and your vanilla outfits replacer and so on)?

3 hours ago, demonio22ace said:

hello I have a little problem when I go to diamond city the poster to launch the scenario does not appear

Make sure the plugin is actually enabled, and make sure it's later in your load order than other plugins altering the market area. Also make sure you're looking in the right place, it should be immediately to the left of Moe Cronin's storefront as you're facing it from the street, by the corkboard where other sidequest mission bulletins sometimes appear.

check that you have all the mods needed to use the mod 

if you don't have them enabled then you can't use the mod(check mod organizer or vortex to see if it shows any mods missing then add the missing mod and that should fix it

10 hours ago, demonio22ace said:

I think I found it was because the mod was not enabled in the mod menu. The problem is that it is grayed out so I can't activate it, what can I do to fix it? Sorry, it's not very clear, I'm French and I'm new to mods.

Sans titre.png

14 hours ago, demonio22ace said:

I think I found it was because the mod was not enabled in the mod menu. The problem is that it is grayed out so I can't activate it, what can I do to fix it? Sorry, it's not very clear, I'm French and I'm new to mods.

Sans titre.png

Only use your mod manager to enable and disable mods. Never go into the "mods" option from the game menu, as it can wreak havoc on any mods you haven't installed from Bethesda's store.

I love this mod I'm so excited if and when it will be continued.

I hope the cow story continues. that was my favorite story.

i hope being a permanent cow will eventually have permanent effects

i'm hoping for such a light version of being a cow from skyrim

2 hours ago, Reuf84 said:

i hope being a permanent cow will eventually have permanent effects

i'm hoping for such a light version of being a cow from skyrim

If you're looking for something along those lines, Wasteland Dairy Framework has a "mad cow virus" which can slowly turn characters into brahmin (complete with interim cow-like body mesh/textures).

7 hours ago, shrtjsrtj said:

Started the quest at the hypno doctor but after the second session he tells me to finish my task but I never got a task. Is that just where the quest ends right now or did I miss something?

You have to talk to three male citizens, doesn't matter which, there is only one option.

7 minutes ago, xxxzzz417 said:

awsome mod dude i want to try it but i din't see a poster in diamon city how can i fix that :(

Make sure the plugin is actually enabled. If it is, then load up all your enabled plugins in FO4Edit and see if there are any altering the Diamond City Market cell besides BC, and try making sure they're moved earlier in your load order.

Also, and perhaps this should be stated first, make sure you're looking for the poster in the correct place. When facing Moe Cronin's storefront, there's a notice board immediately to your left of it where some base game quest notices also get posted. The poster to start BC should be next to that.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey,

just wanted to drop a huge thank you for this awesome mod. While i really enjoyed my stay on this island, i run across a bug, that might be related to my mods, but i'd like to let you know about it anyway, so meaby it can be looked into. When you're at this school type of building, you got the buttons upstairs that tie you nicely up. I did run into the weird bug, that once i hit the button and got tied up, i cannot leave the school anymore, because i get a CTD after entering any loading door. Not sure what caused that, but meaby it's something that needs to be looked into.

Anyway, really hope this mod will get updates, because it'd be sad to see this mod dead or not updated anymore.

On 10/20/2022 at 1:29 AM, Elvenlover said:

Hey,

just wanted to drop a huge thank you for this awesome mod. While i really enjoyed my stay on this island, i run across a bug, that might be related to my mods, but i'd like to let you know about it anyway, so meaby it can be looked into. When you're at this school type of building, you got the buttons upstairs that tie you nicely up. I did run into the weird bug, that once i hit the button and got tied up, i cannot leave the school anymore, because i get a CTD after entering any loading door. Not sure what caused that, but meaby it's something that needs to be looked into.

Anyway, really hope this mod will get updates, because it'd be sad to see this mod dead or not updated anymore.

The school itself is tied to a questline (as are the classrooms) so probably related to not having the quest to go around punching buttons :)  

On 10/24/2022 at 12:24 AM, Clangeddon said:

The school itself is tied to a questline (as are the classrooms) so probably related to not having the quest to go around punching buttons :)  

I also noticed the school, and after taking a tour inside it intrigued me, where I find the quest related to the school you speak of

2 hours ago, kamenlollo said:

I also noticed the school, and after taking a tour inside it intrigued me, where I find the quest related to the school you speak of

Visit the hypnotherapist over near the near the Shake Shack and Spa. After a few sessions, he'll recommend your enrollment at the university.