Gag in Mouth! :-)

Krynn

Can someone please tell me why this may be that the mouth does not open at a gag?
I have the problem since the updates of dda, ddi, ddx ...
of course all animations tested with Fnis!
The gag is in the mouth, but this does not open anymore.

21 minutes ago, Taki17 said:

The latest DDi has some issues on the script side that are causing this. Check the last few pages of the DDi thread, there are unofficial fixes for this available for download.

my English is rather googlish ... you do not help me with that if you tell me to look through the last pages of the ddi post ...  :classic_dry:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 2/2/2020 at 7:38 PM, dontknowdontcaredontask said:

As Taki17 already told you (nearly four months ago), there is a fix for that in the DDi thread. Don't expect others to do the work for you. Just look through the last pages, even with the language barrier it's not that hard to see when someone attaches a file in a reply...

This is probably the most ridiculous answer and help I have ever received here!
thanks a lot!

welcome to ignore

Oh no, not the ignore list :(

Now I'll never be able to spoon feed you the answers you need in every support thread you open. I hope after nearly 6 months of waiting you got it to work, if not let's hope a kind soul can give you the most possible direct answer, like going to your house and fixing it for you.

Archived