fouyaya Posted January 28, 2020 Author Posted January 28, 2020 Hello, I updated the regular package, there are 7 new animations in it : the previously on patreon spa day themed serie ( massages and yogamat ) + I also made a new variation of the squats animation with a slightly oversized barbell ? ( you'll need serinka's sport set - specifically the barbell and barbell stand-) I also fixed a bunch of bugs ( The queen's chair and Flying peach animation were glitching a bit i'm surprised nobody told me about it ? ) and updated the XML for the kinkywhims mod (thanks to colonolnutty for the fix) + there is also 4 new animations in early access on my patreon (previews below) Spoiler
ColonolNutty Posted January 29, 2020 Posted January 29, 2020 @fouyaya Did you see my comment about animation tags?
fouyaya Posted January 29, 2020 Author Posted January 29, 2020 18 hours ago, ColonolNutty said: @fouyaya Did you see my comment about animation tags? yeah I updated the tags in the XML file of the regular package. I guess it should work, I haven't tested it tho ( a few patches behind so kinkywhims doesn't work for me)
fouyaya Posted February 13, 2020 Author Posted February 13, 2020 Hey guys I made a few kissing animations, available in early access on my patreon
beautifulmusiclover Posted February 15, 2020 Posted February 15, 2020 On 2/13/2020 at 5:31 PM, fouyaya said: Hey guys I made a few kissing animations, available in early access on my patreon Does those work on sims of the same size?
fouyaya Posted February 16, 2020 Author Posted February 16, 2020 The one on the sofa does. The other one is part of the SNUSNU serie so you'll need an height slider if you want it to look like the preview ( you can still use it without height diff but it will then look like a weird stomach kissing animation) Another new kissing animation with the pillory : Spoiler
fouyaya Posted February 26, 2020 Author Posted February 26, 2020 Hi, New animations in early access on my patreon. Spoiler I'll update the Loverslab package this weekend with all the december animations
fouyaya Posted March 1, 2020 Author Posted March 1, 2020 Hey, I updated the LL package, it now contains all the december animations + I added the solo squat with barbell. Spoiler
LindsayLohandjob Posted March 2, 2020 Posted March 2, 2020 I love this. But I really wish their were Male on Male and Dom Male on Female animations. And farting & pissing animations for dominant men.
julien973 Posted March 5, 2020 Posted March 5, 2020 Do not listen to this pile of shit that said "Lindsay", dominant man ... it would be a monumental horror, besides the mod is called femdom it is clearly stupid to add animations of dominant man -- ' 1
LindsayLohandjob Posted March 5, 2020 Posted March 5, 2020 Lol. What!? Are you really getting mad over a couple of sims animations. Are you that dedicated to this that you've made yourself the "jesus" of telling people what they can or cannot do? I find it extremely sad that you sit on here and voice your negative opinions on a couple of 3D Animations. You are probably a slob covered in sweat and smelling like roast beef. With rolls down to your kneecaps. Probably one of those guys with diaper fetishes who has a fetish blog, and pretends he's getting choked out by his female sexdolls and gets off to it because actual woman wouldn't dare go near him. You're probably dedicated to that shit. Your comment is childish. Don't reply to me again. I requested for her to make animations for male domination because for starters, because it isn't that serious or deep. And their are a multitude of people that would prefer that over female domination. As we all have very different preferences and sexualities. And would like it if it was inclusive. And also, she is the only animator that has ever posted anything such as pissing/farting.
spyke123 Posted March 6, 2020 Posted March 6, 2020 One could almost wonder why someone that doesnt like femdom visit a thread clearly titled with the word "femdom"... and then argue different preferences by asking the sites ONLY femdom animator to start doing maledom... (which can pretty much be found in every other animation pack out there)
fouyaya Posted March 6, 2020 Author Posted March 6, 2020 I'm sorry I won't do maledom animations as I think there are already plenty good ones around. However I've been using a futa rig in blender for the submissive sim in my most recent animations so there is boobs/penis/testicles action on the sub and I might also use it on the dom if I decide to make pegging animations ( not sure tho, you can always pick another animator's anal animation and reverse the genders, there are a bunch of them and better than I could make)
LindsayLohandjob Posted March 6, 2020 Posted March 6, 2020 3 minutes ago, fouyaya said: I'm sorry I won't do maledom animations as I think there are already plenty good ones around. However I've been using a futa rig in blender for the submissive sim in my most recent animations so there is boobs/penis/testicles action on the sub and I might also use it on the dom if I decide to make pegging animations ( not sure tho, you can always pick another animator's anal animation and reverse the genders, there are a bunch of them and better than I could I've never seen any maledom animations anywhere. With things like pissing, farting & things like face sitting. Thank you for replying though. That's fine.
SimsSex911 Posted March 16, 2020 Posted March 16, 2020 Hey, i got a problem it's not accurate, the foot isn't aligned with the mouth , any idea how to fix it ?
fouyaya Posted March 16, 2020 Author Posted March 16, 2020 Hey, that animation needs an height mod to look perfectly aligned and specifically an height difference of roughly 20% between the sims. (all my animations with SNUSNU in the title are like this) I personally use this one http://modthesims.info/d/588159/height-slider.html (heightslider1.package) it's imo the best around although it's not compatible with the experimental height fix in WW. With that slider, the SNUSNU animations look great with the tallest sim you can get and the smallest ( to increase/decrease height with this mod you need to increase/decrease the sim feet's size in cas) this should like this in game : Spoiler
fouyaya Posted March 20, 2020 Author Posted March 20, 2020 Hey, I have 4 new extreme animations in early access on my patreon. Face fart (gentle) (teasing)(pillory) Face fart (angry) (oraljob)(pillory) Fragrance diffuser (fart) (teasing)(xcross) Golden Shower (climax)(steel hole) Spoiler I'll also update the extreme package on LL before this month's end Stay safe
fouyaya Posted March 31, 2020 Author Posted March 31, 2020 The extreme package has been updated + 4 animations from january Queen's Gaz Chamber (teasing)(dining chair) Golden Shower (climax)(dining chair) toilet slave domination (fart) (oraljob)(toilet) toilet slave domination (lick) (oraljob)(toilet) I also have 3 new animations in early access on my patreon Spoiler Stay safe
fouyaya Posted April 12, 2020 Author Posted April 12, 2020 Hey guys, I have some new animations related to magic/witch in early access on my patreon Spoiler Stay Safe
fouyaya Posted April 28, 2020 Author Posted April 28, 2020 Hey, I have 4 new animations available in early access on my patreon (2 of them are already released SNUSNU animations reworked and adapted to normal height) Spoiler Additionally, I will update the LL package this weekend
fouyaya Posted May 4, 2020 Author Posted May 4, 2020 Shift + Tab When you're in 1st person mode, you can switch between sims in your household with the space bar 1
galgat Posted May 10, 2020 Posted May 10, 2020 Great stuff, Thank you ! Glad you're setting it up to use KW, I find I like it better than nisa stuff, not that I do not play Nisa mod sometimes as well, but the Easter hen stuff is not for me. I sort of wish she had placed that in a separate mod.. Anyway, You're breaking ground here with some nest stuff.. Thank you a lot. One little thing, I don't fully under stand is the larger female stuff, I mean a chuckled person is just that, a small woman will take advantage of them just the same I would think. But I sort of understand, I mean some people have the Amazon fantasy, and those are normally considered large muscular females. It just sort of off sets the animations some.
fouyaya Posted May 11, 2020 Author Posted May 11, 2020 On 5/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, galgat said: Great stuff, Thank you ! Glad you're setting it up to use KW, I find I like it better than nisa stuff, not that I do not play Nisa mod sometimes as well, but the Easter hen stuff is not for me. I sort of wish she had placed that in a separate mod.. Anyway, You're breaking ground here with some nest stuff.. Thank you a lot. One little thing, I don't fully under stand is the larger female stuff, I mean a chuckled person is just that, a small woman will take advantage of them just the same I would think. But I sort of understand, I mean some people have the Amazon fantasy, and those are normally considered large muscular females. It just sort of off sets the animations some. thanks for the compliment, the larger female on male is a common trope in femdom and personally I like making those because : I like playing with height sliders, nobody else seems to be interested in making them (understandable, it's a hassle to make them work) and it gives me more possibilities (for instance the "snusnu rodeo" animation would look even sillier without the height diff) But you're right, I should definitely make small dom on tall sub animations
fouyaya Posted May 11, 2020 Author Posted May 11, 2020 I have 5 new animations in early access on my patreon ( sims reading stuff ? ) Spoiler In case you missed it,I also recently (last week) added 12 animations to the LL package 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now