Sexout additional animations

thanks GSB i will take a loot at the powercock. where do i find gutsy and and handy man ?? i have all the creatures of new vegas extracted from bsa these where not part of my game ?? only in fallout 3 ??

i only have a few like protrectron, combatdroid, mainancerobot, securitron robotrain etc..

Donkey' date='

I just hooked up your new 1203 anim, and the ghoul is facing the wrong way. Alignment might be off, won't know until he's turned around.. ;)

[/quote']

crap then i think i won't be able to get creature to 0, since there is always something with nifscript crapping out when extracting. take a look at value for bip01NonAcuum the one for ghoul 90 while the one for npc -90 so that should have made them face eachother correctly. if you change one of them now from nifscope to say -90 the Hoffset will be higher then 0. i Guess that is why no one bothered getting these to 0

thanks GSB i will take a loot at the powercock. where do i find gutsy and and handy man ?? i have all the creatures of new vegas extracted from bsa these where not part of my game ?? only in fallout 3 ??

i only have a few like protrectron' date=' combatdroid, mainancerobot, securitron robotrain etc..

Donkey,

I just hooked up your new 1203 anim, and the ghoul is facing the wrong way. Alignment might be off, won't know until he's turned around.. ;)

crap then i think i won't be able to get creature to 0, since there is always something with nifscript crapping out when extracting. take a look at value for bip01NonAcuum the one for ghoul 90 while the one for npc -90 so that should have made them face eachother correctly. if you change one of them now from nifscope to say -90 the Hoffset will be higher then 0. i Guess that is why no one bothered getting these to 0

Hmmmmm...

Well in the game code I rotate the actors to face the right way myself, I bet that's part of the problem, but it can't be changed unless we update ALL the anims... again. Original sexout was doing it as well, it's not something I made up, it was required to make the existing animations work.

Also it seems something is definitely wrong with the two existing centaur animations. The human side works fine, but the centaur side just.. doesn't do anything. Not in the game, and not when testing in the GECK either.

These anims were in the original sexout and AFAIK, have not been touched. I haven't looked at the .kf files yet to see if it's anything obvious, but now I wonder if they ever worked.

i am not sure, i only played a few times with the new vegas version only a few times got it to work correctly in sexus NV in fallout 3 it always worked correctly for me, when i was still playing it.

But right now i am not too keen in fixing other peoples animation while i myself are struggling getting my own to work right in-game.

Actually after viewing somehow the one from SexoutNG base don't work, but the original from fallout 3 does. This was my own fixed with the looping within geck.

i am not sure' date=' i only played a few times with the new vegas version only a few times got it to work correctly in sexus NV in fallout 3 it always worked correctly for me, when i was still playing it.

But right now i am not too keen in fixing other peoples animation while i myself are struggling getting my own to work right in-game.

[/quote']

No problem, wasn't directed at you in particular, just in general as people have been asking about them. Anyone is welcome to take a look at them and try to fix them or just make new ones.

The Cadazore problem people have been complaining about I saw. I'm going to hunt through the thread to make sure I have your latest one. What happens for me is it starts out fine, but about halfway through the human will twist into a pretzel slowly... then go back to normal when the anim restarts/loops.

yes you where right, but it was just from the base animation from either sexout or sexoutNG who is not working right for centaur, not sure why that is, but the original from fallout 3 does work right check the above your post.

The Cadazore problem people have been complaining about I saw. I'm going to hunt through the thread to make sure I have your latest one. What happens for me is it starts out fine' date=' but about halfway through the human will twist into a pretzel slowly... then go back to normal when the anim restarts/loops.

[/quote']

who made changes to the kf's ?? they changed the cazador for female with that standard value of 9.667 while the original one i uploaded here was set 5.3000 changing this value back to 5.3000 fixed the rotation.. :P

Check it in geck it no longer dissapears like the one you uploaded here. i think this happened when we where fixing the animations to be able to loop in geck.

Argh!

Ok well.. in any case. Sucking in the new kf and will try it out.

I may have gotten different files mixed up here, but I'm working in three directories now and everything should be clean.

All the zips I download go to a 'toadd' in my sexout 'source' dir. From there they are copied to my deployment dir for the anims package, which then gets zipped and installed with FOMM.

No more copying mod files directly into the data directory for me, period. The only stuff in there that didn't come from FOMM now is NVSE, GeckPU, and whatever ESPs I am in the process of creating.

neither for me, FOMM made this more easy. copying manually is prone to make bigger errors. That is also why i was getting so many problems earlier. i tested it works correctly now.

i only have a few like protrectron' date=' combatdroid, mainancerobot, securitron robotrain etc..

[/quote']

They both should have been inside your new vegas meshes BSA under creatures they share the folder mistergutsy.

I zipped up the folder to make life a bit easier for you in case it did not extract

Bighorner penis blend file + vanilla meshes' date='textures

preview pic

I hope you don't mind constructive criticism. Do you think the testicles would look better and more natural if they were up about one line on the graph, and back a little bit? Like so:

(By the way, is it supposed to be pink and black like that when I load it up in blender in textured mode? ... Textures are a bitch.)

Also, may I add that the Bighorner skeleton is the funniest thing ever. That thing looks ridiculous.

I hope you don't mind constructive criticism. Do you think the testicles would look better and more natural if they were up about one line on the graph' date=' and back a little bit? Like so:

(By the way, is it supposed to be pink and black like that when I load it up in blender in textured mode? ... Textures are a bitch.)

Also, may I add that the Bighorner skeleton is the funniest thing ever. That thing looks ridiculous.

[/quote']

I dont mind criticism at all, I was trying for a drooping look on the testicles to make them appear as they are really loaded. Its something that looks on paper but for a 3d model its damned hard to pull off

the textures being pink are because of our paths being different, if you load the uvmap up and point it to your directory you will get the textured appearance provided that the textures are installed or that you extracted them from your bsa to your install directory

Yeah we already have a heap of unused animations in this thread we need to get implemented when PrideSlayer has time to add them. I'd settle on seeing them implemented without dongles for now' date=' I've got base code in for Gecko's, Lakelurks, Brahmin, Scorpions and a heap of others, ready to flesh out as the animations are implemented, even if we only had one basic animation for each would be good :)

[/quote']

Which ones am I missing??

Gecko is in for the next release.

Hmm I thought Brahmin, but I just realised it's Bighorner not Brahmin as all the Brahmin models appear to be female :)

I thought I saw LakeLurks & Scorpions in this thread somewhere?

I'll take a search through the thread and see what I can find.. last I remember, all of those were either just mentioned, or were simply models or what have you, but no animation files.

It's possible some of the posts were updated and I missed it.

Ok, here's what I've found..

MvF:

Donkey - Tried a new one -- Images and a video, no anims..

Donkey - New Doggy Style -- This one has KFs in the zip, I'll hook them up and see if I can get them aligned.

Donkey - New Vegas Doggy -- Same, will try.

Donkey - First Full Set -- Same deal, might be a combination of the above.

Donkey - Lying on floor style -- same!

Donkey - Anim 109 Converted -- has anims but the screenshots look like the male is getting 'deformed' pretty badly.

Donkey - Anim 115 Converted -- Will give this one a go.

Creatures:

Donkey - Mirelurk & Brahmin -- Screenshots and movie only, no anims.

Donkey - New Super Mutants -- Screenshots and movie only, no anims.

Everything else in the thread I believe I have in sexout already. I had released a first rev of NG at this point and the release notes have constant mentions of "new anim for .... thanks donkey!"

I posted the ones above with no anims as maybe he just forgot he was working on them or lost the .blend files or something. Right now though, there are only some human ones I might be missing; none of the creature ones have anim files (yet).

How do I call custom creature animations

for example if I made a creature anim with a Human

The creature just seems to stand there idle his animations does not play at all

this is my bat File

set "08000dc0".anim to 10240

set "08019333".actora to Getself

set "08019333".actorb to Player

cios 08019336

post-8726-1359787242455_thumb.jpg

As of now the rotations is not an issue the creature anim doesnt play at all ?

Thanx And Cheers

Your script looks fine masterchris, are you sure you setup the anim in the idle controller properly?

The animal one (actor a) has to be with the creature (not in the character/_male section), and the .kf in the creature directory, or it wont run for them.

Edit: I also like where your head is at in that screenshot.. :D

The animal one (actor a) has to be with the creature (not in the character/_male section)' date=' and the .kf in the creature directory, or it wont run for them.

[/quote']

Aite , That Was My Mistake .... wrong directory Got It

Will Give it a Shot Now

Cheers