Sexout additional animations

Guest Donkey

We already have gecko's you just have to dig 20 pages back. right now i am playing with skyrim again. So blender in not on my priority list.

Guest user29

Yeah if I suggest something please remember I'm not trying to be pushy either even if it may sound like it. I fully understand everyone's time is limited. Are the geckos working in sexout or no?

Guest Donkey

i hope more will start with animating, we haven't seen any released in days. as for creatures not sure i will try anymore i asked for props for dick mesh weeks ago and still not got any.

Also animating zaps all of my free time, so someone else gonna have to pick that up.

Here are the last 2.

1203 for ghoul and 10012 for npc.

they should already be aligned correctly as with the other needs to be placed at 0

i hope more will start with animating' date=' we haven't seen any released in days. as for creatures not sure i will try anymore i asked for props for dick mesh weeks ago and still not got any.

[/quote']

That's a shame. Now I wish I had skill at 3D modeling.

Yeah we already have a heap of unused animations in this thread we need to get implemented when PrideSlayer has time to add them. I'd settle on seeing them implemented without dongles for now, I've got base code in for Gecko's, Lakelurks, Brahmin, Scorpions and a heap of others, ready to flesh out as the animations are implemented, even if we only had one basic animation for each would be good :)

Guest Donkey

mainly for all other creatures except for dogs, SuperMutants and spores. these 3 are the only once who currently have props all others are currently lacking.

here is converted one from oblivion + female side.

mainly for all other creatures except for dogs' date=' SuperMutants and spores. these 3 are the only once who currently have props all others are currently lacking.

[/quote']

ok i will see what I can come up with, i had a few ideas for that robot too so i'll take a shot at that as well while i'm at it.

i hope more will start with animating' date=' we haven't seen any released in days. as for creatures not sure i will try anymore i asked for props for dick mesh weeks ago and still not got any. [/quote']

I'll be damned if I let you give up without a fight. Downloaded blender last night, and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. But I attempted to get up a basic gecko penis model.

Like I said, no idea what I'm doing. But hey, if nobody else is gonna do it.

Edit: Unless, wait, GSB, you're taking a shot at it? I'll sit back then, I'm sure you can do in 5 minutes what would take me 5 days.

I'll be damned if I let you give up without a fight. Downloaded blender last night' date=' and I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. But I attempted to get up a basic gecko penis model.

Like I said, no idea what I'm doing. But hey, if nobody else is gonna do it.

Edit: Unless, wait, GSB, you're taking a shot at it? I'll sit back then, I'm sure you can do in 5 minutes what would take me 5 days.[/quote']

Good on ya mate, it looks good enough to me, anyone thinks they need better should load up Blender and do so :)

What takes you 5 days now will take you only 5 minutes next time :)

Edit: Unless' date=' wait, GSB, you're taking a shot at it? I'll sit back then, I'm sure you can do in 5 minutes what would take me 5 days.

[/quote']

keep on going, with two of us working on things it will get done alot faster, if we get a work order from donkey on what to do in what order we can even split them up.

@Donkey

this may work for the robots like handy and gutsy excetra, it would be pretty cool as an attachment for veronicas guantlet too or even BoS power armor for that matter it could also work as a stand alone vibrator.

295pstk.jpg

If you have an order of how you want to work just tell me and I'll see about getting it done in that order other wise I'll just do it as I get ideas.

Yeah we already have a heap of unused animations in this thread we need to get implemented when PrideSlayer has time to add them. I'd settle on seeing them implemented without dongles for now' date=' I've got base code in for Gecko's, Lakelurks, Brahmin, Scorpions and a heap of others, ready to flesh out as the animations are implemented, even if we only had one basic animation for each would be good :)

[/quote']

Which ones am I missing??

Gecko is in for the next release.

keep on going' date=' with two of us working on things it will get done alot faster, if we get a work order from donkey on what to do in what order we can even split them up.

[/quote']

Very well, I'll see what I can do.

I see that this is something I need to get in order to actually be helpful, is there anything else that I need in order to be able to let Bethesda files work with blender?

Very well' date=' I'll see what I can do.

I see that [b']this[/b] is something I need to get in order to actually be helpful, is there anything else that I need in order to be able to let Bethesda files work with blender?

you will want nifskope as well

http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/NifSkope

depending on your install path you will may need to manualy set the texture path, if after doing that nifskope still mocks you and refuses to display the textures like it does to me dont worry about it.

you can still do everything else that needs to be done you just wont get a preview of how the textures look in nifskope

2m6vnkj.jpg

no idea if anything can be done with this guy but if nothing else its an amusing adult edit of the failedtestsubject

the mesh is mktsangs edit of futamagus's work. those authors should be credited if this is used. I did not delete the original penis weights i only edited failedtestsubject and remapped and textured the penis.

the rest i will leave up to donkey or who ever else is creating animations if anything at all is to done with this.

I looked back a couple of pages and saw someone mention doing a mesh for gecko "bits", and I thought I'd ask if deathtclaws were already handled, because I was thinking of getting into blender and I had a concept piece which I just need to figure out how to actualize in blender. So, long convoluted post short, is there already a deathclaw penis mesh?

I looked back a couple of pages and saw someone mention doing a mesh for gecko "bits"' date=' and I thought I'd ask if deathtclaws were already handled, because I was thinking of getting into blender and I had a concept piece which I just need to figure out how to actualize in blender. So, long convoluted post short, is there already a deathclaw penis mesh?

[/quote']

I just asked this very same thing, well kinda in a roundabout way. Anyway the only things set in stone at the moment are dogs supermutants and spores. Every thing else needs to be done.

I did recently upload a robotic penis attachment and added a penis to the failed test subject but until Donkey states those are acceptable just assume they too need to be done

I looked back a couple of pages and saw someone mention doing a mesh for gecko "bits"' date=' and I thought I'd ask if deathtclaws were already handled, because I was thinking of getting into blender and I had a concept piece which I just need to figure out how to actualize in blender. So, long convoluted post short, is there already a deathclaw penis mesh?

[/quote']

Yup, I think you're talking about me. I'm completely new to this too. Hell, I don't even know how to do textures yet. I'm still trying to figure out exactly all that I'm going to need, and how it all works together. Glad to see someone else is on board.

P.S. Words cannot describe how horrible the camera is in blender 2.49 compared to the newest version. Bleh.