Sexout additional animations

Actually that's easier than it sounds.

Just need to add a 'handcuffed' token to Sexout' date=' then make the idle animations check for that the same way they check for the position tokens. Would be up to the mod doing the 'handcuffing' to add the handcuff token to the player or NPC.

As for adding them to a formlist, not sure what that would accomplish. Could you elaborate a bit on how you'd want to use the formlist?

Edit: The more annoying aspect is the reverse: I'd need to add a new check for NOT being handcuffed to all the existing animations, as many of them are impossible for a handcuffed actor. ;)[/quote']

Well I was thinking it was just a way to pick the animations, maybe a Levelled List would be better, though I don't even know if you can put animations direct in Lists. Yeah you may need a flag for RestrainedAtWrists", "RestrainedAtAnkles" & "RestrainedOnBondageCross"? or similar, I could add the items to a SexoutNG formlist with a script from SCR as all the Restraint Items / Furniture should be in SCR.

I'm not understanding how a leveled list would help either; those sre for stuff that 'levels' along with the character, like creatures and items.

I have been beating my head against a wall to try and come up with a way to use PlayIdle rather than PickIdle, and have not got anywhere. You cannot add the animations to a FormList. Trying to drag them just drags them around the idle editor as normal, and trying to add them from a script results in an error -- they are not objects with a baseid or formid.

I think the best I'll be able to do is to create the tokens you suggest, add checks for them to the idle animations as we've discussed, and then leave it up to the individual mods to add them to the inventory of 'restrained' characters.

You don't need to know which anims are appropriate since I'll be able to handle that by looking for the items in the inventory inside the idle controller and the random anim picker script. What you'll need to do is make sure you add the appropriate token when the actor is handcuffed or otherwise tied up.

For the hands (at least) I can see us needing many more tokens for the hands eventually. At least two to start (in front or behind) with, and more. I'm willing to just "ignore" this though until there are enough "bound" animations to justify it (and the thought required to make it extendible).

Until then, just add the handcuff models to the character, and call a specific animation by number rather than letting the random picker choose one.

Sounds cool, haven't had any experience with animations yet so quite possible I'm just dribling crap :)

Tokens sounds like the go then, I could have SCR add them automatically later as I have FormLists like "SexoutSBindingsWrists" with the cuff items in them, haven't thought about how to workout if when they are joined they are front or back, that would be in the activate script for them I guess later which would then add the correct token.

I only need to do 4 more like turn left turn right and left and right to complete the set. but here is all crawl animation in zip.

forward and backward look pretty good when switching from idle.

We're "back to square one" on these I'm afraid. I can't set them to loop in the geck, so they don't work quite right on the player. Many other little problems when assigned to the player that probably aren't related to the loop thing.

- falls through ground occasionally.

- crawl speed is VERY slow (I can fix this myself).

i think you have it wrong, looping can't be set for these they are not special idles, that you can use this

1/start

1/startloop

30/endloop

30/end

They don't need to be used with loop forever.

you only want these animation going when you press forward, backward etc.. not indefenantly. if you set loop forever then that is what thy will be doing, even if you stop pressing the buttons.

btw check the official walk from bethesda and you will see all option are identical to it.

i have only tested these by replacing the official walk for new vegas, so i am not sure what your script will be doing to it. So i did not need sexoutNG to see if they worked.

ok try this one. i am not sure about speed since the speed should default like the original from oblivion you gave me, so i did not change anything in it. Also it seem the backward had 1 angle off, and made sometimes the npc hand go a bit under the ground. all the other animation did not show this.

there is also seem to be a problem with vanilla terrain near good springs seem the collision does not always work making any animation go a bit under ground.

This should have all of it, i also made start, startloop, endloop and end available if you still need it.

CrawlIdle, Crawlforward, Crawlbackward, Crawlleft, CrawlTurnleft, CrawlRight, and CrawlTurnright.

i think you have it wrong' date=' looping can't be set for these they are not special idles, that you can use this

1/start

1/startloop

30/endloop

30/end

They don't need to be used with loop forever.

you only want these animation going when you press forward, backward etc.. not indefenantly. if you set loop forever then that is what thy will be doing, even if you stop pressing the buttons.

btw check the official walk from bethesda and you will see all option are identical to it.

i have only tested these by replacing the official walk for new vegas, so i am not sure what your script will be doing to it. So i did not need sexoutNG to see if they worked.

[/quote']

I'm not using any scripts. I just created a 'crawling' token and a new set of idles in the GECK (outside SexoutNGAnim, new group). The top level item checks for the token, then the three individual items have IsMoving conditions for 0 (idle), 1 (forward), 2 (backwards).

An image my explain better.

I've tried it with both "SpecialIdle" and "Movement" assignments, no difference between them.

I'm pretty sure that they still must be able to loop. The movement conditions will prevent them from running forever.

Edit: It's possible that I'll have to override the movement keys and use playidle in a script instead. Maybe the built-in walking idles are fighting with the crawling idles when done this way, but this is the only way to do it. I can't overwrite the default walking animations as you have done.

ok fixed' date=' i renamed, specialidle infront of it. is also looping within geck. but these aren't sex animation so i am not sure what you where planning.

[/quote']

Planning to allow characters to crawl of course. They're not in the 'sex animations' group, they're in a standalone crawling group.

Copying them over the top of the sneak or walk animations will make it impossible for anyone to walk or sneak. Fallout doesn't allow you to play an idle by filename the way oblivion does -- they must either be in the idle animations setup in the GECK, or overwrite existing animations (like walk, run, sneak).

With the item, the game will automatically pick these idles on any PC or NPC that has it, since pickidle is called automatically every 5 seconds or so for all actors.

Will try the new download and let you know.

Not really getting anywhere with having NPCs or the player crawl, unfortunately might not get this update out today as I'd hoped.

Getting this working through the in game idle controller is much more difficult than simply renaming the files and copying them over the top of existing KFs for sneaking (or walking, or whatever).

I've "given up" testing with the player until I have it working with NPCs, since that eliminates any possible movement key/button issues.

I've tried them all with/without "specialidle" names, and in the three most likely animation group settings: Special Idle, Whole Body, and Movement. Giving a companion the token works and the instantly drop into the crawl idle. After that, it's broken city. They will play the full idle animation (8 seconds) no matter how far from them I run, then stand up and run back into walking distance, and go back to the crawl 'idle' (not crawling) and be stuck in place.

Attached my 'in development' ESP below.

Enable it, disable ALL other sexout ESMs and ESPs, and drop the animation files into "data\meshes\characters\_male\idleanims\SexoutNG\solo\kneel\"

To start someone crawling, give them a crawl token. ID is ..063065

Feel free to butcher it and try different things, or create your own ESP (this goes to anyone, not just Donkey. Help appreciated!!) to get NPCs and/or the player crawling properly -- without overwriting the default walk, run, or sneak animation .kf files.

do you have any command to add to token or do i just use player.additem 0e063065 1

well atleast idle works correctly' date=' how do i move around ??

[/quote']

No command yet, player.additem is the way to go.

You *should* be able to move with your normal movement keys -- that's the entire problem -- can't get it to work right. :D

Edit: Give the token to a companion instead so you can see what happens when they try to move. "VeronicaREF.additem 03063065 1 1" or something along those lines, then run away from her.

not sure why, but idle works correctly, but i am unable to move. so not sure why that is.

Also did you check for IsControlPressed ?? i am not sure, what button number is forward , backward etc..

not sure why' date=' but idle works correctly, but i am unable to move. so not sure why that is.

Also did you check for IsControlPressed ?? i am not sure, what button number is forward , backward etc..

[/quote']

No, I am using "IsMoving" in the conditions for the idles. There are no spells or scripts involved in this right now, just the idles. Top level checks for the crawling token item, the ones inside it look at IsMoving.

0 = idle

1 = forward

2 = backward

etc.

It's the same way the drunk walk animations work, though those .kf's have a lot more TXT entries and I'm not really sure what they're for. Some of them look like they are instructions on what animations to combine together.

Not sure but, using wholebody instead of specialidle or movement, will allow npc to use the animations. only problem is, wholebody will disable player controls, so this will not work on player.

Not sure but' date=' using wholebody instead of specialidle or movement, will allow npc to use the animations. only problem is, wholebody will disable player controls, so this will not work on player.

[/quote']

That's good to know. I can make different groups for player vs. NPC, with the NPC group set to whole body.

Still need to find some combination that works for the player though.. what a pain in the neck!

Crop/Cane animations

Is Done Will Put it In the Next Update

Im still Trying to Find a better way to call anims which use Props

Cheers

How are you doing it now?

All the 'vanilla' ones that use props have the props assigned to the anim itself -- the prop is always used with that anim. There may be another way (especially if they're clothing items) but I haven't had the time to try and figure one out yet.

prideslayer, how is currently the prop for dick mesh called for those dog animation ?? i have already converted some newer dog animation, but none of them included any dick mesh when dog animation is playing.

if i can figure this out i might be able to get sperm effect from oblivion over to fallout.

the pillory from oblivion animation project 2.4 i already converted to fallout.

if not then only way to get animated pillory is when exporting with option, Export Geometry + Animation (nif) option in blender

How are you doing it now?

All the 'vanilla' ones that use props have the props assigned to the anim itself -- the prop is always used with that anim. There may be another way (especially if they're clothing items) but I haven't had the time to try and figure one out yet.

Yes for sure ,

Sadly I cant Think of any Way other than to script specifically for using them

Here is the bat txt file im Using to call the animations

set "06000dc0".anim to 10201

set "06019333".actora to player

set "06019333".actorb to getself

cios 06019336

As of Now I have a dummy npc I use to equip my stuff via geck

and my player is already equipped

maybe adding a line such as

actora.equipitem xxxx

actorb.equipitem xxxx

prior calling the animation

I have failed this method cause I cant seem to figure out what my objectid is for my equips

The problem in general here is for statics Like The Pillory , Cross , etc

technically they aren't supposed to move around much

It Would Be Better to Use a

actor.moveto locationx ;where the cross/pillory is

actor.equipitem xxref ;Persistent reference cross pillory

actor.playidle ;whatever duration

actor.unequipitem ;this needs to be fixed when the cross is unequipped the cross looses its orientation

Still There are more ways to go about it , I really don't know if its possible

So I will put equip animations on a hold for a while .

There were about 5 Hitting animations I converted from the default hit animations

Aimed at different areas .... Low Mid High Top Powerful

cheers

Or

I can make the Cross into Furniture ,

Asin Like A chair When Activated The actor Sits there But Plays the Animation set

Example

Just Need to add the Sitting Idle Using this condition

This Is Actually a pretty good way to script single Actors to use a Pillory or other restraining gear

Im Gonna use this method to Create more Kinky Furniture in Oblivion ;)

and for fallout of course

No Rush , When u guys do get free time Have a peek

Cheers

prideslayer' date=' how is currently the prop for dick mesh called for those dog animation ?? i have already converted some newer dog animation, but none of them included any dick mesh when dog animation is playing.

if i can figure this out i might be able to get sperm effect from oblivion over to fallout.

if not then only way to get animated pillory is when exporting with option, Export Geometry + Animation (nif) option in blender

[/quote']

Actually the dog penis, supermutant penis, and all the 'props' (pipe, wrench, baton, bottle) are done the same way. There are models (.nif files) for all of them in the

In the GECK, navigate in the object window to Miscellaneous -> Anim Object. Set the filter to Sexout and you'll see about a dozen entries there. These are what map a prop to an idle animation.

For example, "SexoutNG1002prop" associates "characters\_male\idleanims\XXXAnims\aoDogPenis.nif" to the idle anim "SNG1002x" which is the "dog" side of 1002.

I am not sure "how" it works, it just does. These were already there for the old animations, and I just duplicated them for the new ones.

prideslayer' date=' how is currently the prop for dick mesh called for those dog animation ?? i have already converted some newer dog animation, but none of them included any dick mesh when dog animation is playing.

[/quote']

Actually the dog penis, supermutant penis, and all the 'props' (pipe, wrench, baton, bottle) are done the same way. There are models (.nif files) for all of them in the

In the GECK, navigate in the object window to Miscellaneous -> Anim Object. Set the filter to Sexout and you'll see about a dozen entries there. These are what map a prop to an idle animation.

For example, "SexoutNG1002prop" associates "characters\_male\idleanims\XXXAnims\aoDogPenis.nif" to the idle anim "SNG1002x" which is the "dog" side of 1002.

I am not sure "how" it works, it just does. These were already there for the old animations, and I just duplicated them for the new ones.

Thanks i will look into this. but this will also explains how to get static object to play within the animation, like making the props combined with the skeleton. so the props will just be attached to the animations.

Right now i am checking Body extender, and it has more option i have not seen in BNB yet.

like movable dick mesh etc.. but the draw back is it will kill any compatibility with BNB or other mods. since it uses it's own named skeleton, and there for armor, might also break due to the way the skeleton is now named, and i have not seen any compatible armor for this mod.

oke here is something strange: I created this with the extender skeleton post-3-13597872214776_thumb.jpg

As you can see there is no boobs into infinity, however, the boobs did not bounce, since i was using, BNB skeleton in new vegas.

If it was the other way around, the boobs would be bouncing into infinity, so something could be very wrong with BNB skeleton, can someone confirm this ??

ok after playing around a bit, i manage to have moving penis, and scrotum.