Sexout additional animations

Can someone explain how to get the props imported and moveable within blender ??

I already know the procedure how to get imprted body and getting to do animation. But this part eludes me.

When ever i tried importing GSBModders props for robots the robots meshes move with skeleton the skeleton move but the prop won't move at all. is there full mesh avaible like oblivon with the dick already attached to it ?? This is far easier for me to start animation.

i tried using the command Ctrl+p to attach the prop to the skeleton So the prop will move when the skeleton move like everything else. But no luck.

Well ,

Sadly I could not find any tutorials on this aspect

But is How I do it ,

A general Tutorial Sort of

1.Import your Creature Mesh and Skeleton (Skeleton need Not be parented for now) , Import Your Anim Object

x1.jpg

2.Position your anim object where ever U want to , in this case im using bip01 spine1 ( Since the Pelvis bone is too low)

Note : it doesn't have to be touching the bone .

x2.jpg

x3.jpg

3.Select the anim object ,

In the buttons tab delete all vertex groups,

Add a new vertex group Bip01 Spine1

x4.jpg

4.With your anim object selected go to edit mode and make sure all vertices are selected.

In the bottons tab click on assign

x5.jpg

5.Delete the current skeleton.

Press A to select the mesh and anim object.

Import the creature skeleton again

x6.jpg

x7.jpg

6.Now the anim object will move with the Bip01 spine1 bone

but will move with other bones too which are upper in the hierarchy

eg Bip01 Pelvis

x8.jpg

x9.jpg

Note : Anything can Be parented to any bone including hands ,feet this way as long as its there and you have named it properly .

I'll Make a Tutorial for creating / exporting / editing the anim object Next

(One thing to remember is that the sceneroot of the anim object will be the Bone we are using and not the sceneroot in Blender)

Cheers

Thanks for that major tutrial but there has to be easier way or i won't create anynmore. i am not a mesh expert and i have no time take several differrent turitals just to make a simple prop to work right.

Right now the only thing i need is full mesh with a dick attached to it, so i can easily import and use ctrl p to parent it.

When I seen Oblivion meshes , With the creatures they used the penis etc were like armor that needed to be worn

I dunno if fallout creatures can equip armors ,

yea the animated objects are crappy when they are required to move.

Cheers

yes oblivion was easier to do. But people where complaining about dick being erected constantly. but i kind of like that better, sinse there is no more import problem with different meshes just to get this animated correctly.

object where only viable for loversAnimObject.esp so you could add more to it. other then that there was nothing more to do.

I tried making one full dick mesh with securitron

but somehow i get an error when saving saying that [Link points to wrong block type.] When i open geck the nif totally screwed. Yet it nifscope it looks correctly for me , do i need to change anything before something becomes correctly in geck ???

yes oblivion was easier to do. But people where complaining about dick being erected constantly. but i kind of like that better' date=' sinse there is no more import problem with different meshes just to get this animated correctly.

object where only viable for loversAnimObject.esp so you could add more to it. other then that there was nothing more to do.

but somehow i get an error when saving saying that [Link points to wrong block type.'] When i open geck the nif totally screwed. Yet it nifscope it looks correctly for me , do i need to change anything before something becomes correctly in geck ???

Nice work, I would think Robot dicks instead of going limp when not in use would retact telesocpically :)

but somehow i get an error when saving saying that [Link points to wrong block type.] When i open geck the nif totally screwed. Yet it nifscope it looks correctly for me ' date=' do i need to change anything before something becomes correctly in geck ???

[/quote']

From the Way it Looks in Geck

It has to do something with the settings in blender

The Final Settings when u export Cloth/Skin/Default

I really dont know because I haven't exported a full body mesh yet ,

on Another note , I managed to get the mesh in game by adding the robo prick as an additional body part (The Same way those display screens are there on the body ) But it doesn't solve our Problem for animating

I ll try making it into something else let see

post-8726-13597872647537_thumb.jpg

If it's a separate item in the geck, the same as the supermutant and dog penis are now, it should animate fine on its own without doing anything special (or even including it) when creating the animations.

This is how the dog penis, supermutant penis, pipe, bottle, baton, and wrench all work. They are separate items that are assigned to the animation in the GECK -- not in the .kf file. If they aren't present, or are but aren't assigned to an animation, the animation plays fine -- just without the missing object.

The penises do not need to be in the mesh or the animation file, the object just needs to exist and be attached to the right bone(s), and those bones need to be animated.

I have done some more testing of facials, looks like it is possible to do.But we really need more info on nifscope.

Right now what we need is full blown tutorial to multiple part working like eye mouth etc.. Timing is everything. We also need to know how to intrepid the value in nifscope. Why is the time different from the value in blender ??

In blender the animation number is 0.5 seconds comparible to 10 frames, in nifscope this value is 0.3600 what is this ?? how to make those value align so i actually know what each frame so i could make timing correctly. It is possible to make multiple parts move during sex animation, again. This is full blown error to do right this is just one animation file yet i had to copy 6 branches, then i had to make the correctly, and assign the time value so it would animate during sex acts.

I really hope Masterchriss or johnhead444 will be helping with this. Or it will take forever to fix this. Also if new animations are created this will be an even bigger pain to update later on the longer we wait on this.

Can't help with all of this, but perhaps with some..

In blender the animation number is 0.5 seconds comparible to 10 frames' date=' in nifscope this value is 0.3600 what is this ??

[/quote']

According to nifskope the .kf has the following information:

- Frequency 1.0 (30 FPS)

- Start 0

- Stop 0.36

This means the animation is 0.36 * 30 = 10.8 frames long.

It looks like either you changed the animation speed in blender to something other than 30fps? 0.5 seconds is 15 frames, not 10, at the default 30FPS. If blender is saying it's 0.5 seconds long and 10 frames, it sounds like you changed it from 30FPS to 20FPS.

Can you upload the .blend file? I thought it was going to be in the other zip but that as just an in-game clip.

Also, different animations in different groups can play at the same time. There is no head/face group as I had thought, but I don't actually think the group cares what body part it is animating despite the name. As long as the head animations are using one group, and the rest of the body is using another, then they can both play together.

The game does this itself as well, such as when you take out your weapon while walking. It plays two different animations at once -- the walking animation from the 'movement' group, and the weapon-drawn animation from the 'upper body' group.

Using this the facial animation won't always be in sync with the body animation or sounds, but it will be easier to make them (you only have to animate the face), and I can dynamically choose between different faces say for consensual vs. rape, or human (ok) vs. supermutant (ouch!).

Sorry but i am unable to upload my blend,it contains every single animation i created lately. It is over 200mb now.

Here is small fix for 401b open mouth.

FPS within blender == 10 Value in seconds 0.5

post-3-13597872738849_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597872714988_thumb.jpg

To be more clear about facial animations. The morphs that are in the head nif TRI file can all be played simultaneously (you'd end up with a totally disfigured face but it can be done). The facial morphs are additive so you can combine as many as you want. You can do the following:

1/start
1/ENUM: Face Oh 100 0.1 0.8 0.1
1/ENUM: Face Ooh 50 0.1 0.8 0.1
15/Sound: NPCSexoutMoan 
30/end

Assuming 30fps that would produce a combined Oh and Ooh facial animation lasting 1 second with a .1 second leadin time, .8 secs duration and a .1 sec leadout time with a sound file with a reference id of NPCSexoutMoan played at the half way point.

You can download the FaceGen trial software, load up the Fallout head nif, tri and egm and texture and combine morphs and see exactly what the expression will look like. If you need a tutorial for doing this, download the one I made for my Fix for Head06 Grin mod on TES Nexus at: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33683

This part won't work i tried it yesterday:

1/start

30/end

The animation will look for this, but it is not there. You still need to copy 2 branches from orignal facial animation like: NiBoolInterpolator and NiFloatInterpolator and then set the Headanims value accordingly.

That skeleton you created on page 146, has the FAFF files in it, but without meshes that go with it there is no way of getting this project of the ground properly. We need special head meshes weighted to the new skeleton and a body that goes along with it, to make some proper animation.

Using this the facial animation won't always be in sync with the body animation or sounds, but it will be easier to make them (you only have to animate the face), and I can dynamically choose between different faces say for consensual vs. rape, or human (ok) vs. supermutant (ouch!).

Prideslayer, your gonna have to be more specific, there is no way to change face value within blender, the skeleton does not allow me change any face mesh on the fly to even animate. Headanims is pretty bare it only allows me to move the head up, down, left or right there is no way to open or close one eye. open mouth etc..

This part won't work i tried it yesterday:

1/start

30/end

The animation will look for this' date=' but it is not there. You still need to copy 2 branches from orignal facial animation like: NiBoolInterpolator and NiFloatInterpolator and then set the Headanims value accordingly.

That skeleton you created on page 146, has the FAFF files in it, but without meshes that go with it there is no way of getting this project of the ground properly. We need special head meshes weighted to the new skeleton and a body that goes along with it, to make some proper animation.

Prideslayer, your gonna have to be more specific, there is no way to change face value within blender, the skeleton does not allow me change any face mesh on the fly to even animate. Headanims is pretty bare it only allows me to move the head up, down, left or right there is no way to open or close one eye. open mouth etc..

Donkey, you don't need to weight anything to the new skeleton, it's not designed that way. It *already* supports BnB, it *already* supports Body Extender, it *already* supports FAFF. If you create an animation using the BnB skeleton and the body is weighted to the BnB skeleton, it still works. If you create a body extender animation with the body extender skeleton and body, it still works. If you call ANY of the standard vanilla Face morphs, the skeleton supports that too. There has been no alteration of the weighting for the head whatsoever in my skeleton. All it did to support FAFF is copy the animation blocks, it changed the morph values but the morphs are all the same blocks, all the same names. I've already tested it and it works flawlessly with facial animations AS IS. It sounds to me like you're getting frustrated, just calm down and step away from it for a bit. NOT everything is exported by Blender as you yourself noticed... sometimes a block needs to be handled by hand in nifskope. What surprises me is you've created working facial animations and yet you still doubt this works?

My skeleton is NOT for animators, just a reminder. It's for users and mod creators. All it does is provide cross skeletal support for different skeletons/bodies so users/modders can body swap and use animations designed for BnB, Body Extender and/or FAFF. As an animator, you should continue using your preferred skeleton which I assume is BnB. My skeleton will support your animations. I think you just misunderstand the skeleton and are expecting it to provide you with new bones/choices when it isn't designed for that. I sure as heck wouldn't have released a skeleton for animators that contains 2 sets of genitalia bones and 2 sets of breast bones, it would be useless and confusing and VERY hard to weight.

Using this the facial animation won't always be in sync with the body animation or sounds' date=' but it will be easier to make them (you only have to animate the face), and I can dynamically choose between different faces say for consensual vs. rape, or human (ok) vs. supermutant (ouch!).[/quote']

Sure.

In simple terms: I can play two animations, at the same time, on one character.

If you made a .kf with the person waving their left arm, and a different one waving the right arm, I can play them both at the same time to wave both arms.

I can do the same thing by playing one that animates the body (for sex), and another that animates just the face (for expressions).

I don't know how the FAFF animations work -- but they do move the face itself around. The one I tested earlier caused the character to make an "o" with her mouth, and wink one eye.

I can play that one, or others, at the same time sex animations are playing. The animations must be in different groups -- they cannot all be in "Special Idles", but that's the only "rule", and the facial animation should not move any of the other body parts.

I will look in nifskope at the FAFF animations and see if I can determine what they are doing to move the lips and stuff.

FE15 is one in FAFF that just does the face without doing other body parts' date=' it may provide clues as to how it is done. The actual file is fe15_Oow.kf and causes the char to make some goofball "oooo" face.

[/quote']

Fe series are facial expressions which are composed of mixed facial morphs (the Fm series) while the Fa series (well, the 1) is a full animation combining multiple Fm's into multiple Fe's into an Fa.

TBH, it might be simpler to just make new facial animations by tweaking the FAFF animation files and play them *while* a sex animation is playing... rather than forcing our animators to go through the hassle of dealing with blender export issues and nifskope correction headaches.

TBH' date=' it might be simpler to just make new facial animations by tweaking the FAFF animation files and play them *while* a sex animation is playing... rather than forcing our animators to go through the hassle of dealing with blender export issues and nifskope correction headaches.

[/quote']

That's what I've been saying (or trying to say). :)

I think that will be the easiest thing to do. You only need a few tweaks for when regular sex, rape etc.. happen.

Once the facials are finsihed there is no more need for them. scripts will do the rest when sex acts begins.

Also animators won't get another hassle of doing this. I do wonder why bethesda dumbed this down like this, they should have kept the system like it was for oblivion. Then none of this would have happen.

I don't know the first thing about making the facial animations, but I would definitely like to keep them separate from the sex animations, so the expression can be changed through a range of them no matter the animation. There are a few that would kick things off and make the scenes much better.

1. cons (happy/normal) sex

2. rape (angry/painful) sex

3. cons blowjob

4. angry blowjob

BigAah is great for blowjobs since it opens up the mouth widely.

I tried Astyma skeleton, i only wished there was a upperbody mesh so i could do this. post-3-13597872757642_thumb.jpg