Sexout additional animations

Is there going to be a package or other kind of compilation of all of these in the future?

There's no need. I am including all of them in sexout as I find time to do so. I am one or two behind right now I think' date=' but I will get them added as soon as I can. Maybe later today.

But once we hit the script limit NG will be just as far as Sexout by UDLR meaning no more animations can be added.

NG will never have this problem. There are two scripts that grow whenever a new animation is added: the position script (that holds the offsets) and the sanitizer, which is doing the random position picking when no animation is chosen by the mod.

The sanitizer is at about half the maximum size right now, and the position script is at about 20% of capacity. If either of them get close to approaching the maximum, splitting them up into different scripts is very easy.

Thanks pride, so i guess modifying my existing once and increase hight will make some animations look better especially for those of supermutants and cazador.

In that regard what Iron_jack says is doable now. That will make it more handy, if 2 parts are added like Foffset and voffset

But once we hit the script limit NG will be just as far as Sexout by UDLR meaning no more animations can be added.

NG will never have this problem. There are two scripts that grow whenever a new animation is added: the position script (that holds the offsets) and the sanitizer' date=' which is doing the random position picking when no animation is chosen by the mod.

The sanitizer is at about half the maximum size right now, and the position script is at about 20% of capacity. If either of them get close to approaching the maximum, splitting them up into different scripts is very easy.

[/quote']

Hey Wow , Can I modify existing animations of sexout/Sexout NG to create new animations , ?

im not gonna mess around with scripts or anything ,

just post the new .kfs with respective light equipment to go along with the animation , im talking about sex anims ...

I guess when the animation is played u can add a line to equip the item is something like that possible

?

Cheers

Sure, go right ahead. Just post the .kfs here or in the SexoutNG thread and I'll add them in when I can. I have instructions for creating an ESP that makes it easy for me to add new animations in the NG thread, but basically you need to do this (to make my life a little easier).

1. Create your .KFs.

2. Load up Sexout.ESM in the GECK and add your animations to the idle animations list.

3. Assign them an anim number somewhere from 10000-20000. How to do this is described in the other thread.

4. Save the changes you've made to an ESP. Load up a clean save with just sexout and that ESP loaded, and test the animation.

5. Make any adjustments you need to the offsets via fHoffset* and fVoffset*.

6. Send me the .kfs, a short description of the position, and the offsets you used to get everything lined up in step 5. You can send the ESP too but I don't really need it.

Honestly all I need are the .kfs, but the more work you do here, the less I have to and so the sooner it will get into the ESM after you send it. ;)

Thanks pride' date=' so i guess modifying my existing once and increase hight will make some animations look better especially for those of supermutants and cazador.

In that regard what Iron_jack says is doable now. That will make it more handy, if 2 parts are added like Foffset and voffset

[/quote']

Sure. What I'd like to see is all the animations requiring no offsets at all, which would eliminate the script size issue forever. For whatever reason, many of the 'normal' animations require huge offsets in order to get lined up; it seems that one of the actors is being moved at the start of the animation to a position far away from where it should be.

What causes the script to bloat is having all those if statements in there for different offsets. If they were lined up properly (note: I don't know how to do this or why they are not) in the .KFs to start with, then none of those statements would be needed.

The dog animations are a good example of this, especially 1002. If you play it you'll see the dog plainly run/teleport to a new location when the animation starts, then sort of teleport back when the animation is over. The female side does not do this, and so I have to adjust the position (via fHOffsetA) to put the dog back where it's supposed to be.

Anim 1002 right now is using an HOffsetA (horizontal offset for actor A) of 109, a VOffsetA (vertical offset for actor a) of 5, and a VOffsetB (vertical offset for actor B) of 14.

My eternal thanks to whoever figures out why this is and can fix them so none of them require these offsets, and all positioning would be just in the .kf files.

Thanks pride' date=' so i guess modifying my existing once and increase hight will make some animations look better especially for those of supermutants and cazador.

[/quote']

Sure. What I'd like to see is all the animations requiring no offsets at all, which would eliminate the script size issue forever. For whatever reason, many of the 'normal' animations require huge offsets in order to get lined up; it seems that one of the actors is being moved at the start of the animation to a position far away from where it should be.

What causes the script to bloat is having all those if statements in there for different offsets. If they were lined up properly (note: I don't know how to do this or why they are not) in the .KFs to start with, then none of those statements would be needed.

The dog animations are a good example of this, especially 1002. If you play it you'll see the dog plainly run/teleport to a new location when the animation starts, then sort of teleport back when the animation is over. The female side does not do this, and so I have to adjust the position (via fHOffsetA) to put the dog back where it's supposed to be.

Anim 1002 right now is using an HOffsetA (horizontal offset for actor A) of 109, a VOffsetA (vertical offset for actor a) of 5, and a VOffsetB (vertical offset for actor B) of 14.

My eternal thanks to whoever figures out why this is and can fix them so none of them require these offsets, and all positioning would be just in the .kf files.

The dog animations are the cause they changed Bip01 Accuum from x-axis to higher number. normally this is always kept at 0. Right now i was fiddling with how to fix the animation to not stand half into the ground, then it seem bip01 accum was also the cause of this.

the normal value for this z-axis of bip01 acuum should be 67.4140 but everytime you load new blender all of these values 0 0 0

it is possible to fix this, but i really hate this part in nifscope, especially if the number of keys are pretty high.

open the file with nifscope => click on NiControllerSequence, then in your screen from block views click on Controlled Blocks, scroll all the way down till you se Bip01 NonAccuum click on it to expand view

Double click on NiTransFormInterpolater you should now see X y z axis

leave it like that double click on NiTransFormData this where you need to change if something is wrong.

Click on translation Click on keys to expand view again. you should see all the key currently available for this animation check it.open one of the keys you should see Y-axis has 150 in it this is what has caused the animation to be way out of reach this should have been kept to 0.

The dog animations are the cause they changed Bip01 Accuum from x-axis to higher number. normally this is always kept at 0. Right now i was fiddling with how to fix the animation to not stand half into the ground' date=' then it seem bip01 accum was aslo the cause of this.

the normal value for this z-axis of bip01 acuum should be 67.4140 but everytime you load new blender all of these values 0 0 0

[/quote']

Is this just one thing you need to edit in nifskope after, or do you need to edit that value for every node?

That seems like it would be something easy to fix in the python export scripts that convert from blender to .nif/.kf, not that I've looked. It also seems like something I could adjust with the program I was starting to write previously.

Yes that should be changed for any key node, do keep in mind the bigger th animation is the more keys are added the more you need to change, if an animation is kept at 30 fps then it will only have like 7 keys who need changed if it is 150 or bigger the number could really be much higher over 30 sometimes even 50 keys.

I'll need to do , More Research :P

I'll Stick to kink , For a while ...

I Working on a few more legion BD related anims .

Then prolly will switch to the fiends they intrigue me

I was surprised there was no mod where the player was punished/npc and put on the cross .....or maybe I haven't looked hard enuff

When NVSE Comes with togglespecialanim like function, I'll probably able to make more complex anims

Cheers

actually i made a script previously where when you click on on those who where hanged on across to have sex with then they magically returned back to the cross. :D

Prideslayer was going to work on one of those mods to add this option in, but bugs with NG has put off many new additions till those where fixed.

Yes that should be changed for any key node' date=' do keep in mind the bigger th animation is the more keys are added the more you need to change, if an animation is kept at 30 fps then it will only have like 7 keys who need changed if it is 150 or bigger the number could really be much higher over 30 sometimes even 50 keys.

[/quote']

That is very annoying to deal with in nifskope, but will be very easy for a script or program to deal with. I will take a closer look at this.

You're saying if I change that value in all the keyframes for 1002, that should "fix it"? I will give it a try and see what happens as soon as I have time.

If I can get it working, I will try to update the blender export script to fix the issue. If that turns out to be difficult, this will just be a little program you have to run on the .kf to make the adjustments after you've done the export from blender.

actually if you wait i could make simeple change or you could do it too.

just open a new blender file import a dog skeleton you have and use the dog animation on it, and use the option import animation import skeleton Only + Parent selected and on the ... after keyframe file select the dog animation 1002 click on ok

And this should have the animation ready to change

then do the same for npc part and export it again. For the dog as you can see they used bake contraints witch now means you to make 30 changes to each frame for bip01 NonAccuum

Never mind see if this fixes it ?? your gonna have to make changes to Hoffset because they should already be very close.

man they really need to update there tutorials.. anyway after much trial and error, i finally figured out what i was doing wrong..

This was more of test then anything real. But at least i now know what not to do again..

post-3-13597871968562_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597871969245_thumb.jpg

Ok here is some funny shit, messing with animations. i forgot to place specialidle so all of a sudden all npc around started to crawl miauw post-3-13597871986567_thumb.jpg miauw. post-3-13597871987736_thumb.jpg :D

This one accidentally replaced the forward walk, little did i know all npc will start to crawl.

Is anyone working on more advanced animation ???

Right now we just have a single frame of work and that gets copied over and over again, with no real variation within it.

What if we could make something like the grabs first, and then sex acts start, you can even do this within the same animation it will then kind of look like this..

watch in right corner

1/start but loop start is not 1 but 25 when the sex arts continues so when you first initiate the sex acts you will actually see something happening before it continues like sex acts.

post-3-13597872023199_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597872024501_thumb.jpg

Wow that looks pretty cool! I made a legion rape animation a while back that had a leading up to the sex act. but I guess I never pushed it at the time. It started as the female with idle breathing animation on the pole. then the legion started to head towards her and grabbed her up. Then the last key frame was the first key frame to the actual sex. It worked well enough in blender. But if this can be put in the mod I wouldn't mind trying to make some leading up to the sex anims.

Is anyone working on more advanced animation ???

Right now we just have a single frame of work and that gets copied over and over again' date=' with no real variation within it.

What if we could make something like the grabs first, and then sex acts start, you can even do this within the same animation it will then kind of look like this..

watch in right corner

1/start but loop start is not 1 but 25 when the sex arts continues so when you first initiate the sex acts you will actually see something happening before it continues like sex acts.

[/quote']

Yeah, I've done the same thing in one of the masturbation anims, starts slow then it slightly changes the pose and start looping at faster tempo (I think its in another animation thread in this board). But the problem is (at least for me) that it takes a lot of time to create a long complex animation, for example it took like 18+ hours (on several days of course) to create a missionary replacer for original sexout #5 anim. And it even doesnt look good ;/

am i doing something wrong

Yes' date=' your posting in the wrong the thread.. if it is sexout you need to post this sexout thread if it is sexoutNG you need to post this in that thread instead.

This thread is only for newer animation..

Sexout additional animations

Yeah' date=' I've done the same thing in one of the masturbation anims, starts slow then it slightly changes the pose and start looping at faster tempo (I think its in another animation thread in this board). But the problem is (at least for me) that it takes a lot of time to create a long complex animation, for example it took like 18+ hours (on several days of course) to create a missionary replacer for original sexout #5 anim. And it even doesnt look good ;/

[/quote']

Yes i was just messing with animation. I can actually see newer stuff like foreplay, being done this way.

Here are 3 new once. 10002 10003 and 10004 no Voffset or Hoffset needed. This will be the last for while, busy time of the year i guess..

10004 is pretty big compared to the other 2. At first i thought it was not working but then it seem the corresponding npc had some special idle on it, so it would not work right anyway.

there 2 files 1 is just animation only, the other is small movie clip showing 10003 + 10004 in game.

post-3-13597872051774_thumb.jpg

post-3-13597872052594_thumb.jpg

Yes it how i been doing it, now there is no need for offset. And the animation is aligned correctly.

If you don't set it correctly in blender, then there is bigger problem aligning them afterwards. Like what happened when those dog animations from oblivion to fallout 3 / new vegas.

I wish i knew back then what know now, that could have solved allot of problems afterwards.

The only problem i still have sometimes is having the animation in game, sometimes one of the 2 is aligned 180 degrees in the opposite direction. then i only have to change 1 thing in blender and get it to export 180 degrees in the correct direction.

normally i did it with nifscope, but if the animation is too big, it will be a real pain to change all keys values to the correct angle.