Sexout additional animations

used some tutorial at first, that really was not working well, till i tossed it away and start doing my own thing, then it became easier. npc is very easy to animate, once you have the technique mastered but no one seem to tell what really needs to be done, possibly afraid someone will become better.. Anyway the only problem i still facing is the creature part.

Changing the offset in blender seem to fuck them up in game..

used some tutorial at first' date=' that really was not working well, till i tossed it away and start doing my own thing, then it became easier. npc is very easy to animate, once you have the technique mastered but no one seem to tell what really needs to be done, possibly afraid someone will become better.. Anyway the only problem i still facing is the creature part.

Changing the offset in blender seem to fuck them up in game..

[/quote']

Well I dont know if Im in right Position to advise you :P , Since I just Started yesterday

But Sometimes Moving the bip01 bone doesn't work ..... the position is still same .....

so What I did was move the Bip01 NonAccum to the estimated position

Loc rot the first frame , the copied only loc values for y in my case and pasted them in all the rest of the frames ...

Next time I will Move Only Bip01 NonAccum .... Keeping Bip01 In its place and use it only for rotation ,

I do this normally For Oblivion

Since its an idle animation NonAccum Bones used for height , I also Use it for rotation the game really doesn't seem to care

Cheers

creature don't seem to use bip01 non accuum that is also the problem i seen to have. actually that method of yours is what i been using the first place.

change bip01 LocZ to -6.777 and RotZ to -90

and bip01 NonAccuum needs to be the opposite what i looked up from bethesda forum. LocZ 6.692 and RotZ 90

creature don't seem to use bip01 non accuum that is also the problem i seen to have. actually that method of yours is what i been using the first place.

change bip01 LocZ to -6.777 and RotZ to -90

and bip01 NonAccuum needs to be the opposite what i looked up from bethesda forum. LocZ 6.692 and RotZ 90

Ok Let Me Try one Creature

Dog For Starterz ?

Whenever I try to use this my character stops frozen and so is the other one I'm trying with' date=' it gives me an error saying:

SexoutNGBES:You picked a classic animation but made an NG call.Please use an NG animation for 66

SexoutNGBES:you picked a classic animation not mapped to 66

[/quote']

Use what ?? if it is the esp from the first post, don't bother, does animation where already included in Sexout or SexoutNG

If you have problem itself with sexout or sexoutng, why are you posting here, you need to post that question in the relevent thread like these 2:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=3198

or

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1301

Ok see this as final Christmas gift for this year. I finally know how to use offset for creatures, took some fiddling from within blender but at least i know the offset now. it is not the same as the one for npc.

10007 is for ghoul 10007a is for ghoul 10007b is for npc, no ofseet needed.

i also included the other so that is 6 animation in total.

Donkey signing off.

no i have not uploaded it here, 10000 and 10001, but i mostly used it for testing animation and getting the aligning fixed with 0 offset 10000 i used for npc and 10001 was for creature testing, but it was nothing special,

10002 to 10007 are the only animation i released yet, so you have not missed much. This is the full set, 10002 to 1004 was released earlier but they are the same in this archive. i just included all previous into this, for easy download.

no i have not uploaded it here' date=' 10000 and 10001, but i mostly used it for testing animation and getting the aligning fixed with 0 offset 10000 i used for npc and 10001 was for creature testing, but it was nothing special,

10002 to 10007 are the only animation i released yet, so you have not missed much. This is the full set, 10002 to 1004 was released earlier but they are the same in this archive. i just included all previous into this, for easy download.

[/quote']

Got it, thanks.

I just finished initial hookup of the crawling animations, did you get any farther on them? I saw and have the forward and back, but not left/right 'strafe' nor the turning ones. Turning ones don't seem strictly needed, but left and right would be nice.

Ok, I have 10003, 10005, 10006, and 10007 ready to go in the next release. The new IDs are:

10003 -> 635

10005 -> 636

10006 -> 723

10007 -> 1202

723 is a bit messed up, but I included it anyway. Image attached.

10004 is acting.. strange, just like in your video, with everyone starting off kind of flying and drifting to the ground, so I didn't include that one. Can't remember why I don't have 10002 in right now.

If any require props, you can include the .nif and .dds files, and I can include those as well. 636 looks like it could use a pair of handcuffs; I can add things like that pretty easily to an anim the same way the creature penises are added.

If any require props' date=' you can include the .nif and .dds files, and I can include those as well. 636 looks like it could use a pair of handcuffs; I can add things like that pretty easily to an anim the same way the creature penises are added.

[/quote']

just a suggestion, it would make it complicated but some animations perhaps should be a result of wearing handcuffs rather than add cuffs because of the position? Maybe they are present but not in the normal list, could you later put animations in different leveled lists or formlists, some not in the usual random choices, maybe only accessible when called by plugins, something like "HumanAnalWristCuffed" etc?

Ok' date=' I have 10003, 10005, 10006, and 10007 ready to go in the next release. The new IDs are:

10003 -> 635

10005 -> 636

10006 -> 723

10007 -> 1202

723 is a bit messed up, but I included it anyway. Image attached.

10004 is acting.. strange, just like in your video, with everyone starting off kind of flying and drifting to the ground, so I didn't include that one. Can't remember why I don't have 10002 in right now.

If any require props, you can include the .nif and .dds files, and I can include those as well. 636 looks like it could use a pair of handcuffs; I can add things like that pretty easily to an anim the same way the creature penises are added.

[/quote']

just a suggestion, it would make it complicated but some animations perhaps should be a result of wearing handcuffs rather than add cuffs because of the position? Maybe they are present but not in the normal list, could you later put animations in different leveled lists or formlists, some not in the usual random choices, maybe only accessible when called by plugins, something like "HumanAnalWristCuffed" etc?

Actually that's easier than it sounds.

Just need to add a 'handcuffed' token to Sexout, then make the idle animations check for that the same way they check for the position tokens. Would be up to the mod doing the 'handcuffing' to add the handcuff token to the player or NPC.

As for adding them to a formlist, not sure what that would accomplish. Could you elaborate a bit on how you'd want to use the formlist?

Edit: The more annoying aspect is the reverse: I'd need to add a new check for NOT being handcuffed to all the existing animations, as many of them are impossible for a handcuffed actor. ;)

Got it' date=' thanks.

I just finished initial hookup of the crawling animations, did you get any farther on them? I saw and have the forward and back, but not left/right 'strafe' nor the turning ones. Turning ones don't seem strictly needed, but left and right would be nice.

[/quote']

Sorry but i'm taking a major break now from either modding or animation due to all festivities. so the only crawling i made where the forward and backward once, after that i have not messed with sideways.

Actually that is how the animation was suppose to look, when one will push the other one, and then they both fall to the ground. That was a more advanced animation compared to the crappy, 1 frame copy we been doing lately.

not sure why 723 is not looking right, it does in my game, but the only command i used was the

if anim >= 10000 || <== 10007
set HoffsetA to HoffsetA + 0
set HoffsetB to HoffsetB + 0
endif

Oh also, 10002-10004 are human, 10007 is ghoul. What are 5 and 6? Human also?

yes the animation for creature 10007 the rest is only for NPC

Just need to add a 'handcuffed' token to Sexout' date=' then make the idle animations check for that the same way they check for the position tokens. Would be up to the mod doing the 'handcuffing' to add the handcuff token to the player or NPC.

As for adding them to a formlist, not sure what that would accomplish. Could you elaborate a bit on how you'd want to use the formlist?

Edit: The more annoying aspect is the reverse: I'd need to add a new check for NOT being handcuffed to all the existing animations, as many of them are impossible for a handcuffed actor. ;)[/quote']

Well I was thinking it was just a way to pick the animations, maybe a Levelled List would be better, though I don't even know if you can put animations direct in Lists. Yeah you may need a flag for RestrainedAtWrists", "RestrainedAtAnkles" & "RestrainedOnBondageCross"? or similar, I could add the items to a SexoutNG formlist with a script from SCR as all the Restraint Items / Furniture should be in SCR.

Just need to add a 'handcuffed' token to Sexout' date=' then make the idle animations check for that the same way they check for the position tokens. Would be up to the mod doing the 'handcuffing' to add the handcuff token to the player or NPC.

Edit: The more annoying aspect is the reverse: I'd need to add a new check for NOT being handcuffed to all the existing animations, as many of them are impossible for a handcuffed actor. ;)[/quote']

Well I was thinking it was just a way to pick the animations, maybe a Levelled List would be better, though I don't even know if you can put animations direct in Lists. Yeah you may need a flag for RestrainedAtWrists", "RestrainedAtAnkles" & "RestrainedOnBondageCross"? or similar, I could add the items to a SexoutNG formlist with a script from SCR as all the Restraint Items / Furniture should be in SCR.

I'm not understanding how a leveled list would help either; those sre for stuff that 'levels' along with the character, like creatures and items.

I have been beating my head against a wall to try and come up with a way to use PlayIdle rather than PickIdle, and have not got anywhere. You cannot add the animations to a FormList. Trying to drag them just drags them around the idle editor as normal, and trying to add them from a script results in an error -- they are not objects with a baseid or formid.

I think the best I'll be able to do is to create the tokens you suggest, add checks for them to the idle animations as we've discussed, and then leave it up to the individual mods to add them to the inventory of 'restrained' characters.

You don't need to know which anims are appropriate since I'll be able to handle that by looking for the items in the inventory inside the idle controller and the random anim picker script. What you'll need to do is make sure you add the appropriate token when the actor is handcuffed or otherwise tied up.

For the hands (at least) I can see us needing many more tokens for the hands eventually. At least two to start (in front or behind) with, and more. I'm willing to just "ignore" this though until there are enough "bound" animations to justify it (and the thought required to make it extendible).

Until then, just add the handcuff models to the character, and call a specific animation by number rather than letting the random picker choose one.