Sexout additional animations

Attached is my first try at a compatible body. It is breast weighted for both BNB and BE using astymma's skeleton' date=' and also includes the tongue from BE. astymma's skeleton must be installed. There are two limitations and a disclaimer:

1. I have not thoroughly tested this, but it appears it will only work correctly you install the BNB animations first and then install the Body Extender animations on top of them. Installing only the Body Extender locomotion animations may result in infinite breasts in first person.

I recommend the female walking animations from Body Extender as it supports separate breast and nipple bones rather than breast bones alone, hence it looks better.

2. I can't get x-mirror working in Blender so the left and right breast weights may not be 100% aligned.

3. I haven't tested the tongue.

Please provide constructive feedback, I appreciate it.

I'll get vagina bones a shot at later date but I should probably finish up a few RL things before I do. Please don't redistribute until later when things are sorted out, this more of a proof of concept. Special thanks to astymma for being the first tester.

[/quote']

Downloaded, will check it out. Great work so far :)

After testing, I didn't notice any issues at all. No boobs to infinity, bouncing working as intended, ability to use both BnB and BE animations... even worked just great with my Groovatron install and all the pose packs that go with it.

Thanks all, for the testing and interest, astymma and prideslayer in particular.

I found a problem with the tongue - the mesh was called Bip01 Tongue01, which caused the bone with the same name to rename itself on import. That has since been fixed by renaming the tongue mesh to "Tongue". Mesh update soon.

I plan to move the Compatibility Body to its own thread in "Adult Mods".

That said, I created the body in the hope of enabling animators to take advantage of astymma's skeleton and use the BE bones in animations for Sexout and other mods without breaking BNB. If the Sexout developers would like to use future release for body swapping, I'd be pleased to cooperate. Please keep me in the loop.

Thanks all' date=' for the testing and interest, astymma and prideslayer in particular.

I found a problem with the tongue - the mesh was called Bip01 Tongue01, which caused the bone with the same name to rename itself on import. That has since been fixed by renaming the tongue mesh to "Tongue". Mesh update soon.

I plan to move the Compatibility Body to its own thread in "Adult Mods".

That said, I created the body in the hope of enabling animators to take advantage of astymma's skeleton and use the BE bones in animations for Sexout and other mods without breaking BNB. If the Sexout developers would like to use future release for body swapping, I'd be pleased to cooperate. Please keep me in the loop.

[/quote']

I initially told all the animators that my skeleton was for compatability only and not to animate with it. The reasoning behind that is I didn't want them to go through the horrible process of weighting a body to my skeleton. But... now that you've gone and done exactly that... lol, have at it people :)

Ok, who wants first crack at it before I do it myself:

http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=1551&page=2

Others are probably better/faster than me at this, but I'll do it if someone else doesn't want to. My intention is to fix up the skeleton as much as I can, get the bones properly named, get BNB and BX bones in place (like astymma's skeleton) and include it in the sexout download. Goodbye skeleton issues for new players.

Astymma, if you want to do it, it's all yours.

EDIT: Tar & feather me, but this is like 100x more exciting than the skyrim CK drama.. :D

Cali looks pretty good. But missing male mesh don't look well when animating both together. So i am still postponing creating anymore for now. MasterChriss or JohnHead444 have my go a head and release more if they want to. Johnhead i see on daily basis but he never posted much..

i am unable to test now since my new vegas install is broken and am postponing reinstalling for now till i get borred with skyrim again. :D

This currently missing facials. Since that wasn't working well yet.

post-3-13597872893635_thumb.jpg

I'm quite excitrf with the skeleton developments, but I'm currently busy and not quite experienced in that area, so I'm afraid I'm at your mercy when it comes these things.

EDIT: Tar & feather me' date=' but this is like 100x more exciting than the skyrim CK drama.. :D[/quote']

Well, my philosophy is that you do what you can and other things, well, they're just out of my control.

i am unable to test now since my new vegas install is broken and am postponing reinstalling for now till i get borred with skyrim again. :D

This currently missing facials. Since that wasn't working well yet.

Hey, that's looking pretty cool!

Ok' date=' who wants first crack at it before I do it myself:

Others are probably better/faster than me at this, but I'll do it if someone else doesn't want to. My intention is to fix up the skeleton as much as I can, get the bones properly named, get BNB and BX bones in place (like astymma's skeleton) and include it in the sexout download. Goodbye skeleton issues for new players.

EDIT: Tar & feather me, but this is like 100x more exciting than the skyrim CK drama.. :D[/quote']

Will the Dynamic boobs work with it too?

Is there anyone still making new male mesh to work with new skeleton ?? That is currently the only part we still miss, females has more then enough going for it.

man have i been talking to myself all this time ?? bodyextender is great but it does not have any armor to match the body type. bnb skeleton is great but it does not have male or female mesh who are animated in either dick or vagina area to the skeleton.

Also when you use body extender you are forced to use only roberts male if you installed breeze then your fucked. the texture will be all messed up, probably why my current install is broken.

If there's no armors for it then no one's going to want to switch to it. Unless you're just playing around with it to bide time until skyrims creation kit is released :P

man have i been talking to myself all this time ?? bodyextender is great but it does not have any armor to match the body type. bnb skeleton is great but it does not have male or female mesh who are animated in either dick or vagina area to the skeleton.

Also when you use body extender you are forced to use only roberts male if you installed breeze then your fucked. the texture will be all messed up' date=' probably why my current install is broken.

[/quote']

The Body Extender body has the entire stock armor as a replacement available... plus custom/dlc armors for it as well. Search "Robert" on NV Nexus. Try here first.

Sorry Donkey' date=' I'm exhausted and haven't followed the conversation.

I can help reweigh some armors, if that would help, but it seems a rather difficult job. What else would help? Would a Body Extender compatible Breeze male help as well?

[/quote']

Yes, it would help... though Donkey's complaint is pretty much baseless. Having breeze's body available as well would definitely help adoption of the concept.

I think I'd definately find it an interesting challenge to make a Body Extender Breeze body. Is Breeze defined the popular one?

No idea, but probably... what's most important is the UV mapping, everything else is not essential to the topic. As long as the BE breeze is uv mapped as a breeze body, we'll all be fine and armor/clothing will show skin correctly.

Well, it's been a while since I UVed mapped anything, and I have a few ideas. I'll try do some work over the weekend.

On a seperate topic, I can understand if people don't want to use BE female locomotion animations due to lack of armors, but I'm sure it can be used for sexanims.

I like Skyrim but I'm sure the modding scene will take at least a month to sort out, probably more... not too concerned right now.

Ok' date=' who wants first crack at it before I do it myself:

EDIT: Tar & feather me, but this is like 100x more exciting than the skyrim CK drama.. :D[/quote']

Will the Dynamic boobs work with it too?

Up to us. The 'dynamic boobs' thing isn't turning out to be as simple as I'd hoped, but I may still get it figured out well enough to include.

Going to try to find some time this weekend to hack on that skeleton.

Well' date=' it's been a while since I UVed mapped anything, and I have a few ideas. I'll try do some work over the weekend.

On a seperate topic, I can understand if people don't want to use BE female locomotion animations due to lack of armors, but I'm sure it can be used for sexanims.

I like Skyrim but I'm sure the modding scene will take at least a month to sort out, probably more... not too concerned right now.

[/quote']

No need to UV map anything, just when you import the body don't add/remove any vertices and don't alter the uv mapping. Just reweight the vertices to the skeleton.