Sexout additional animations

One thing I noticed about oral animations is that the giver does not actually have her/his mouth open.

Is there any way this could be looked into or is it just a massive nuisance that isn't worth the effort?

Well' date=' mouth is controlled through facegen facemorphs. You can link them in nifscope (posted link somewhere in the other animation thread to a tutorial that explains how to link it to animations that use vanilla skeleton). And it kinda works, the only problem - when tfc kicks in, New Vegas engine seems to disable those facemorphs (or I havent done it right somehow). I mean, if two npcs have sex - face animation will play, if player is involved in sex - it wont play).

As for thaumx BNB skeleton, it already has "bone" for head anims. But... I'm having some problems to make animations with this skeleton (see message above) xD

[/quote']

Just making a note here, I noticed the other day when my character got foot-raped (lol), she was definitely making an o-face of a sort. First anim I've seen with Sexout that used facial animation. So it's definitely possible, and possible to make them display in flying cam mode.

(Unfortunately I don't remember the anim number, it was one wherein the rapist was shoving his foot into my character's vagina with both laying on their backs. I can probably figure out which one it was sometime if anyone needs it for reference.)

oblivion has special reference in order to use facial within blender, but not all of it work in fallout actually none except 1, what we need is the value for all parts. i think i got the angry part value done.

I'd rather avoid having the facial expressions *inside* the anims, or else this one is always going to make the person look pissed (even if it's what they want), another is going to make them look happy (even if they're getting raped), etc.

There's a way to get the facial morphs keyed to the sounds that are playing instead (lipsync files) I think that would be much better for tying the expressions to the sound that is playing rather than to some sexual position.

Edit:

Also, getting a little closer..

Also what you can do' date=' is delete the meshes before exporting, it will export much quicker.

[/quote']

Yeah, I knew that. Still, can't manage to import 2 BNB skeletons into Blender ;/ As soon as I import second skeleton it completely fucks up the first one. (Or at least one bone - neck/headanims). God, I really hate blender/nifscripts combo...

If you have one skeleton all ready set up with constrains and every thing in a saved blend file. There is a super easy way to get a second skeleton in. Or the way I've been doing it is by going to file at the top of blend. then scroll down to (Append or link) and click on that. Right away blender will send you no man land in files so you will have to find your way back. Any hoo find the saved blend file that has a already set up skeleton in it. Load it up through append link and you will see white highlighted files. Click on the objects file and find scene root. Then just load scene root. Poof! you have a second skeleton that's all ready constrained and in the right position. You can do this as many times as you want.

Once you do this you will notice that the skeltons in object mode has been renamed sceneroot.001. Now to load a body to this skeleton. Just Open up the body mesh you want in nif scope and rename the scene root to sceneroot.001. Done it should parent right to the skeleton and work just fine. Ok hope this help people with making crazy gang bank animations.

I have done the brahmin, but somehow not sure why the npc is not animating, it works correctly in Geck, but in game he just stands still probably a stupid mistake on my part. Since allot of changes keep popping after the old ULDR version.

Pride you need to test if this work in game, since i have been unable to add any new once since the last change. Will have to check you docs how to add now since it the old style like the Gecko ain't working anymore.. :huh: if it works in geck it has to work ingame too.

Anyway i will be moving to skyrim again, since this giving me head acke.

post-3-13597871877086_thumb.jpg

Thanks Donkey and JohnHead! Finally got 3 bnb skeletons imported and exporting anims fine =) Will work on some FFM and FFF anims, couldnt salvage anything from the anims I already done (the ones with fucked up skeletons) :(

Maybe we need a special board where we can exchange techniques when it comes to animation' date=' this will make easier to get more people involved in the animation part, like some will concentrate on converting animations from 1 game to this one, other will 3somes 4somes or what ever and others will concentrate on creatures alone.

Apart from me and johnhead there not that many for new vegas.

[/quote']

Yeah, there are 2 o 3 threads on making new anims in FNV board, some in Skyrim's, and even more in Oblivion one. Since basicly it's the same engine and same tools are used, would be great to have dedicated animation board.

Just making a note here' date=' I noticed the other day when my character got foot-raped (lol), she was definitely making an o-face of a sort. First anim I've seen with Sexout that used facial animation. So it's definitely possible, and possible to make them display in flying cam mode.

(Unfortunately I don't remember the anim number, it was one wherein the rapist was shoving his foot into my character's vagina with both laying on their backs. I can probably figure out which one it was sometime if anyone needs it for reference.)

[/quote']

Will take a look on how the facemorph is done in that one. So far, I tried adding HeadAnims bone in Nifscope and assign Facegen values to it. And it didn't work in tfc mode, maybe I made some stupid mistake or something.

The Oblivion way using textkeys isn't working in F3/FNV :/

There's the list of face keys for F3:

http://www.thenexusforums.com/index.php?/topic/215695-how-to-embed-facial-expression-in-custom-animations-in-fallout-3/

I'd rather avoid having the facial expressions *inside* the anims' date=' or else this one is always going to make the person look pissed (even if it's what they want), another is going to make them look happy (even if they're getting raped), etc.

There's a way to get the facial morphs keyed to the sounds that are playing instead (lipsync files) I think that would be much better for tying the expressions to the sound that is playing rather than to some sexual position.

Edit:

Also, getting a little closer..

[/quote']

Uhm, you mean forcing sexout to play sound depending on if it is

rape or consensual and then link facemorphs to it? I certanly can't do such thing, looking at Rapers or Sexout/SexoutNG code makes my head almost explode xD

Also what you can do' date=' is delete the meshes before exporting, it will export much quicker.

[/quote']

Yeah, I knew that. Still, can't manage to import 2 BNB skeletons into Blender ;/ As soon as I import second skeleton it completely fucks up the first one. (Or at least one bone - neck/headanims). God, I really hate blender/nifscripts combo...

If you have one skeleton all ready set up with constrains and every thing in a saved blend file. There is a super easy way to get a second skeleton in. Or the way I've been doing it is by going to file at the top of blend. then scroll down to (Append or link) and click on that. Right away blender will send you no man land in files so you will have to find your way back. Any hoo find the saved blend file that has a already set up skeleton in it. Load it up through append link and you will see white highlighted files. Click on the objects file and find scene root. Then just load scene root. Poof! you have a second skeleton that's all ready constrained and in the right position. You can do this as many times as you want.

Once you do this you will notice that the skeltons in object mode has been renamed sceneroot.001. Now to load a body to this skeleton. Just Open up the body mesh you want in nif scope and rename the scene root to sceneroot.001. Done it should parent right to the skeleton and work just fine. Ok hope this help people with making crazy gang bank animations.

How is the hight determined when an npc is imported ?? right now i only see raster, but how do i know if i increase the hight it will also increase ingame ?? so far i tried it within blender but somehow the npc is th same hight,as if i leave it on the raster.

This is only part still eluding me, i have made some basic templates but maybe you could take a look and say what is wrong with it.

oblivion has special reference in order to use facial within blender' date=' but not all of it work in fallout actually none except 1, what we need is the value for all parts. i think i got the angry part value done.

[/quote']

i was wondering about facial expressions in the animations, if it was going to be a possibility in the future or not.

the sex seems a bit...robotic without facial changes.

hey at least faff works for NV hehe

oblivion has special reference in order to use facial within blender' date=' but not all of it work in fallout actually none except 1, what we need is the value for all parts. i think i got the angry part value done.

[/quote']

i was wondering about facial expressions in the animations, if it was going to be a possibility in the future or not.

the sex seems a bit...robotic without facial changes.

hey at least faff works for NV hehe

This is about the only tut I can find on making facial expressions with shape keys in blender that sounds simple enough. I tried it a little bit awhile back but haven't actually read through it all. I'm lazy or just over work. Which ever. I don't no if you could set up scripts to run separate facial animation kf files along with the sex animation or some thing. If so I might try reading through it all and see if I can make at least one facial animation.

http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Doc:2.4/Tutorials/Animation/BSoD/Character_Animation/Shapes

[/quote']

How is the hight determined when an npc is imported ?? right now i only see raster, but how do i know if i increase the hight it will also increase ingame ?? so far i tried it within blender but somehow the npc is th same hight,as if i leave it on the raster.

This is only part still eluding me, i have made some basic templates but maybe you could take a look and say what is wrong with it.

OK I'm not sure what your going for here. Are you making bigger creature? Or is blender importing them that big. I notice the fire ant is huge. Just huge!!!! If blenders bringing them in that way. WTF! But to make animation work for bigger creature it does work but wont increase there size through the animation. The only way I can think of making them bigger would be through the geck. All can can think of to see what size things are is through the transform property's window. When you hit "n" on the keyboard. I did make a tall dude in fo3 at the hight of 1.200. Then increase his size in the animation blend file and it worked like a charm in game. Blender as far as I can tell will keep the scale of the armature when exporting the kf file. But wont increase the size of the character. Um to get a animation to work for a creature that is imported to big. It seem like you would have to trial and error by shrinking the creature until the animation plays right in game. I'm kinda slow let me no if this answers the question some what or completely leaves you scratching your head in frustration.

Just a quick simple threesome anim with new skeletons. Can't get used to different weight painting on meshes. Also, bouncing gives problems.. I mean boobs bounce fine in blender, however with the exact same body in game the dont bounce as much as they do in blender. How come?

Any critics/suggestions are welcome.

Its 11111 (set Sexout.anim to 11111)

[/quote']

OK I'm not sure what your going for here. Are you making bigger creature? Or is blender importing them that big. I notice the fire ant is huge. Just huge!!!! If blenders bringing them in that way. WTF! But to make animation work for bigger creature it does work but wont increase there size through the animation. The only way I can think of making them bigger would be through the geck. All can can think of to see what size things are is through the transform property's window. When you hit "n" on the keyboard. I did make a tall dude in fo3 at the hight of 1.200. Then increase his size in the animation blend file and it worked like a charm in game. Blender as far as I can tell will keep the scale of the armature when exporting the kf file. But wont increase the size of the character. Um to get a animation to work for a creature that is imported to big. It seem like you would have to trial and error by shrinking the creature until the animation plays right in game. I'm kinda slow let me no if this answers the question some what or completely leaves you scratching your head in frustration.

No i was talking about how high they are in game ?? somehow when doing the cazador i wanted to make it so it grabs you in the air and fucks you there and then drops you again, but somehow everytime i create an animation it is always on the ground. no matter how high the animation is in blender. the only way i was able to fix this is with nifscope, and adjust the hight in there, but that is not fix since nifscope is very consuming and i don't want to change so much in nifscope.

Yeah' date=' I knew that. Still, can't manage to import 2 BNB skeletons into Blender ;/ As soon as I import second skeleton it completely fucks up the first one. (Or at least one bone - neck/headanims). God, I really hate blender/nifscripts combo...

[/quote']

No i was talking about how high they are in game ?? somehow when doing the cazador i wanted to make it so it grabs you in the air and fucks you there and then drops you again, but somehow everytime i create an animation it is always on the ground. no matter how high the animation is in blender. the only way i was able to fix this is with nifscope, and adjust the hight in there, but that is not fix since nifscope is very consuming and i don't want to change so much in nifscope.

I'm not sure but I think like weapon animation you need to move the sceneroot bone with all the other to get them in the air. Unless you all ready did that.

already tried that, it will still keep either the creature or npc at 0 level

in nifscope i can change this when i increase the value for z-axis to higher number when exported it always seem to be 0,

there is still a fix with nifscope but this part sucks. since if you make an animation pretty big, you will have to change allot of value from 0 to higher numbers. And i was trying to avoid nisfscope altogether

Hmmmm??? I no there was a animation in oblivion that had the same problem. Where you where spouse to get rape by imp or some thing the little flying dude in caves. but when it happened you where still on the ground while the flying dude was humping the air. Maybe the creature skeletons don't play to great with the npcs or some thing. But when you do a chick getting it off the ground it works just fine.

This may seem like a silly question, but rather than trying to work it out in Blender or whatever, couldn't you just do the anim on "ground level" and then adjust it by playing with the vertical offsets in-game? sexoutng.fvoffseta and fvoffsetb iirc.

Anyway, once you figured out how much of an offset you need, pride could save it into the esp (or whatever it is he does).

Right?

Right now i am trying to find a balance in creating these animations. First thing is i was trying to get it to instantly align witch means no Hoffset or voffset is needed. I could do your option. and create many types like this.

But once we hit the script limit NG will be just as far as Sexout by UDLR meaning no more animations can be added.

Hmmmm??? I no there was a animation in oblivion that had the same problem. Where you where spouse to get rape by imp or some thing the little flying dude in caves. but when it happened you where still on the ground while the flying dude was humping the air. Maybe the creature skeletons don't play to great with the npcs or some thing. But when you do a chick getting it off the ground it works just fine.

What i find strange is the fact when i open nifscope click on Controlled blocks then search for Bip01 NonAccuum => click on NiTransformData open Translations open keys you can change all Z-axis this will increase all hights from the animations but you have to do this for all animations.

But all tutorials states you do not touch Bip01 Non Accuum and still this part is what increases the animations in game. This makes it even more confusing.

Nevermind the above it seem the Changing the value for Z-axis for Bip01 nonAccuum did the trick. Now why would people give poor tutorials in never changing bip01 nonAccuum without explaining what it does is beyond me. Now those Cazador will be fucking in Air.. :D cool

Is there going to be a package or other kind of compilation of all of these in the future?

There's no need. I am including all of them in sexout as I find time to do so. I am one or two behind right now I think' date=' but I will get them added as soon as I can. Maybe later today.

But once we hit the script limit NG will be just as far as Sexout by UDLR meaning no more animations can be added.

NG will never have this problem. There are two scripts that grow whenever a new animation is added: the position script (that holds the offsets) and the sanitizer, which is doing the random position picking when no animation is chosen by the mod.

The sanitizer is at about half the maximum size right now, and the position script is at about 20% of capacity. If either of them get close to approaching the maximum, splitting them up into different scripts is very easy.

NG will never have this problem. There are two scripts that grow whenever a new animation is added: the position script (that holds the offsets) and the sanitizer' date=' which is doing the random position picking when no animation is chosen by the mod.

The sanitizer is at about half the maximum size right now, and the position script is at about 20% of capacity. If either of them get close to approaching the maximum, splitting them up into different scripts is very easy.

[/quote']

Hey Wow , Can I modify existing animations of sexout/Sexout NG to create new animations , ?

im not gonna mess around with scripts or anything ,

just post the new .kfs with respective light equipment to go along with the animation , im talking about sex anims ...

I guess when the animation is played u can add a line to equip the item is something like that possible

?

Cheers

It depends. some animations came from from other mods who's author are not located here. like the one from prostitue. and wsex. Johnhead444 gave permission to use or create newer once from his package on the first page of this very thread.