On 2/10/2021 at 5:35 AM, chajapa said:

Well if the quest doesn't start then Danica won't have the dialogue. Does that first dialogue finish? The "excuse me" and looking for a healer? Once they tell you that Danica is one of the best, the quest should start.

the dialogue does conclude and the quest dosent start

On 2/11/2021 at 6:58 AM, ck2modfan said:

Enjoy this and your other mods! Is it okay or recommended to use The Milk Maid along with A Milky Life and JUGS? Or are there conflicts? Thanks!

JUGs is very old. I've learned a lot since creating it. I haven't run it in years.

The Milk Maid was written (perhaps a bit too quickly) for female PC. A Milky Life is written more for the male PC. Strange things may happen and dialogue/animations may not be appropriate but I don't THINK there would be actual conflicts.

On 12/20/2020 at 6:58 AM, chajapa said:

I have no idea how that can even be happening. For male/female milking to happen at least one of the participants needs to be male and the other needs to be either a cow or a milk maid. There is no provision for male/male. What dialogue do you see when this happens? I can recheck conditions, but unless you have another mod altering things, this shouldn't be happening at all.

The dialogue I see is the same dialogue females get but instead it's two male npcs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/23/2021 at 8:07 PM, SilentOption said:

The dialogue I see is the same dialogue females get but instead it's two male npcs.

Give me the exact dialogue and I can go in and check exactly which scene is being triggered incorrectly. There are LOTS of them and I really don't feel like pouring through all of the conditions for the scene triggers and the aliases and the scenes themselves.

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

Give me the exact dialogue and I can go in and check exactly which scene is being triggered incorrectly. There are LOTS of them and I really don't feel like pouring through all of the conditions for the scene triggers and the aliases and the scenes themselves.

I'll try to record it....

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2021 at 6:31 AM, chajapa said:

Okay I got it I think I also know the culprit. The same dialogue that are on your female followers seems to be on the male followers as well. I think that what trigger them milking sex with other users including men. Here the screenshots. The pictures explain it all.

@chajapa

here the bug you requested

20210331012829_1.jpg

20210331142153_1.jpg

20210331142157_1.jpg

20210331020407_1.jpg

20210331020515_1.jpg

20210331020533_1.jpg

20210331020620_1.jpg

20210331020623_1.jpg

20210331020626_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to trouble you. It's the first time I use this mod in its SE port by Nomkaz, (and it works fine, thank you). 

However, I am rather stuck with my player character having large boobs and big nipples, and I cannot re-equip her armour.

I expect something has to happen to get her back to "normal" as part of the mod.

But is there a quick way to 'cancel' the activity and return to normal?  Like, back out of the Milk Maid activity?

Otherwise I'm going to spend a lot of time keeping this giant-boobed girl out of sight of my family while I work out what to do next...lol! ?

Thanks for any tips!

• 3 months later...

hey i realise this question was asked before but I wasn't too clear on what u meant with the answer, just wanted to know if there was a way of altering/cancelling the body change when becoming a milk maid after Danica's quest, seems to give the char nipples like fuel rods, saw u mentioned it might be MME itself but its never had that effect before.

anyway great mod, any help would be appreciated.

cheers

On 10/1/2021 at 1:44 PM, Celestia 666 said:

hey i realise this question was asked before but I wasn't too clear on what u meant with the answer, just wanted to know if there was a way of altering/cancelling the body change when becoming a milk maid after Danica's quest, seems to give the char nipples like fuel rods, saw u mentioned it might be MME itself but its never had that effect before.

cheers

You could go into racemenu and adjust the nipple size and/or length down to whatever you'd like it to be.

On 10/2/2021 at 3:44 AM, Celestia 666 said:

cheers

18 hours ago, chajapa said:

You could go into racemenu and adjust the nipple size and/or length down to whatever you'd like it to be.

cheers ill give it a try, found the "hey friend have you go a minute" > "i want to change my shape" > "ok gotta start over" fixes it back to normal, but only when talking to a follower and has to be done every time you load a save. (loading save seems to reset/revert it to the nipple rods).

anyway cheers for the help. 

• 2 months later...

Isn't this a part of Milk Mod Economy? The dialogue seems familiar? I know it says to also have MME, but the dialogue seems the same as what I have already seen in MME and I don't have this. Also if this is not the same, does this work on SE!  

Edited by Lisette11
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/17/2022 at 9:00 PM, SilentOption said:

@chajapa Why haven't you  fix this bug?

20210331020515_1.thumb.jpg.9ca230e0900aae2938873bbaf86f1d83.jpg

I've been busy. It's summer. I haven't opened CK on the LE side in a while as I've been working in CK on SE. I'll try to get to it this week, but I have a bathroom to take apart and put back together so... no promises. It should just be a matter of checking the dialogue conditions. I know it won't take long, but... this isn't all I do, ya know? 

Apologies that it's taking so long.

28 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I've been busy. It's summer. I haven't opened CK on the LE side in a while as I've been working in CK on SE. I'll try to get to it this week, but I have a bathroom to take apart and put back together so... no promises. It should just be a matter of checking the dialogue conditions. I know it won't take long, but... this isn't all I do, ya know? 

Apologies that it's taking so long.

that pretty valid. take your time and enjoy your summer

Edited by SilentOption
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, lightspeed77 said:

@chajapa im getting a weird bug where male npcs/creatures will follow my PC and never stop, ill fast travel and they will followed, waited around and had 8-9 random npcs following with no options to make them stop. Only happens after the danica pure spring event. 

I've never seen this happen. I really don't think it's from this mod unless there's some interaction with another mod you have that I'm not aware of.

15 hours ago, chajapa said:

I've never seen this happen. I really don't think it's from this mod unless there's some interaction with another mod you have that I'm not aware of.

Thanks for the Reply! It was from Sexlab adventures and just coincidentally bugged right when I became a milk maid during my testing

• 4 months later...