17 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Alright, have to chime into the discussion as well. After being transcended by Danica's guidance - ahem - my PC's body does not seem to scale any longer. SGO, MME, and even direct modification via SLIF do nothing. Do you, perchance, replace the body type/skeleton or add some kind of armour (like the multibreasts from MME)? Sometimes the engorged nipples poke through my armour, which caused my suspicion that Milk Maid might be to blame.

I don't replace the body type or mess with the skeleton at all. Whatever body you're using is whatever it is. Engorged Nipples is an MME term. Milk Maid basically enhances the shape but then doesn't do any ongoing scaling. It's dependent upon MME to do that (which is why MME is a required mod). It's not dependent on SLIF, as there's a check to see if SLIF is installed and if not it will do the body changes with NiO. They just don't look as good so SLIF is recommended.

Sounds to me like you've got something else interfering with scaling.

Can you morph the body directly using RaceMenu? And be sure to try this while the character is naked. If the body morphs, but the armor isn't capable of morphing, you won't see changes until you strip.

Thank you for your support. I will continue testing, of course, and try to isolate the responsible mod.

(Currently playing a char without MME, because it doesn't fit her background story, so testing might take a while. I really should read into modding...)

5 hours ago, NoirXiaoba said:

Thank you for your support. I will continue testing, of course, and try to isolate the responsible mod.

(Currently playing a char without MME, because it doesn't fit her background story, so testing might take a while. I really should read into modding...)

I started with a mod called JUGs. That was my first attempt at modding. Kinda simple. Everything dialogue-driven. Learned how to start animations, put characters into aliases, etc. To this day I still haven't tried making an MCM menu. It would help for a lot of things. But... I'm getting old and running out of time :D

• 1 month later...

Sometimes after getting taked to "Oh, my..." and completing the dialogue, the spot where that happend becomes the spawn spot for the cell. E. g. I got taked to by Abelone in Front of the Windpeak Inn, then went to Skald in White Hall. On exiting White Hall, I was spawned in Front of the Windpeak Inn.

8 hours ago, botticelli said:

Sometimes after getting taked to "Oh, my..." and completing the dialogue, the spot where that happend becomes the spawn spot for the cell. E. g. I got taked to by Abelone in Front of the Windpeak Inn, then went to Skald in White Hall. On exiting White Hall, I was spawned in Front of the Windpeak Inn.

I don't touch spawn points or nav meshes anywhere in the mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Is there any way to stop the CONSTANT random NPC females from stopping me to talk about how nice my tits are and making sit there for a dialog to increase their breast size.  I've set the option for no random encounters but they still happen.  Also I'm getting stopped by female child NPCs for the same dialog.  The mod is nice but I've had to disable it just so I can walk through a village without being stopped a dozen times.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, akspyder said:

Is there any way to stop the CONSTANT random NPC females from stopping me to talk about how nice my tits are and making sit there for a dialog to increase their breast size.  I've set the option for no random encounters but they still happen.  Also I'm getting stopped by female child NPCs for the same dialog.  The mod is nice but I've had to disable it just so I can walk through a village without being stopped a dozen times.

Just got back from Vegas. Haven't looked at this mod in a while. Child encounters definitely should not be happening and I'll have a look at the whole thing this week and try to tame it.

Bear with me just a bit as we're still getting back to normal here.

On 2/27/2020 at 10:29 PM, akspyder said:

I've looked at this and the encounters ARE conditioned based on MME's NPC comments chance. So turning that setting down in MME should effect how often the encounters happen. I also checked to see if I had forgotten to place an "IsChild != 1" anywhere in either the SM Events tree or the random hellos. Children are conditioned out so those should not be happening. 

I did find something in the encounters with MALE NPCs that has them repeating a request as soon as one is finished, but It doesn't happen often and I'm still looking into that one.

I suspect you have some other mod that's somehow interfering. Anything that changes how vanilla NPCs act?

I'm willing to keep looking into this, but right now I'm not seeing anything that would do what you're describing.

• 4 weeks later...

I have some odd behaviour. The mod started and worked normally until at some unknown point the automatic events ("Oh my...", etc) still occurred but would not trigger any interaction any more. Do you have an idea as to what could be causing this? Also the "Hi,..." dialogue shows this behaviour, but the "Hello" still works.

19 hours ago, botticelli said:

I have some odd behaviour. The mod started and worked normally until at some unknown point the automatic events ("Oh my...", etc) still occurred but would not trigger any interaction any more. Do you have an idea as to what could be causing this? Also the "Hi,..." dialogue shows this behaviour, but the "Hello" still works.

sounds to me like a scene got interrupted. When that happens, a character is basically still a member of a certain scene so they can't be included in another one. Most of the time it will fix itself if you save and exit and then exit the game, restart, and load that save. You can also try going into SexLab's MCM and telling SexLab to stop all running animations. I'll have a look at this some time this week and see if I can come up with something that will simply stop all running scenes from the mod. I've done similar in the Elsie LaVache mod.

• 4 weeks later...

Does this mod register milkmaids to mme through the dialogues and interactions? Because whenever it happens the first time they won't be added to mme it only works the second time. Is this part of the mod or just a bug on skyrim se?

16 hours ago, 32123 said:

Does this mod register milkmaids to mme through the dialogues and interactions? Because whenever it happens the first time they won't be added to mme it only works the second time. Is this part of the mod or just a bug on skyrim se?

I don't have SE so I can't support it. The SE port was done as a courtesy by another user. It should register MilkMaids the same as MME, because that's what it's all based on.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I just wanted to say a couple of things: that on SSE the porting of both the MME and Milk Maid mods work quite well. Except for the conversion into maids for the followers, the game crashes, perhaps because I have difficulty with the animations (SexLab, ZAZpack and FlowerGirl) and the followers disappear (I don't know where they go?), this only after I told them to spread the word of the cow (share your milk). A little annoying, especially if I have some mission to accomplish where I need their support (I advise you to avoid making your followers become maids?). My PC is a woman, apart from asking Danica about the cure etc etc etc (The Healer), every now and then I ask Lydia to milk me and I must say that as a good Houscarl, she fulfills her duty. Sometimes it happens that some NPC asks to milk the breast and quench their thirst for imperial milk (imperial race?), stops for a few minutes and then the animation starts, but the NPC asks again to milk the breast (strange?). Despite these little things, strange events have happened to my player: having huge breasts like a mammoth and producing only 4.00 of milk (I'm wrong something?), difficulty finding the lactacid (only by the traveling Khajiith and they sell one at a time) even if I have read somewhere that it is possible to produce it with the cooking pot (will it be true? I tried and tried several times but there is only milk in normal jugs, I also tried in the alchemy laboratory and nothing done). The settings are all default for good reason I ask in this forum if I have to set some things and how to set them and I would be immensely grateful. Questions: is there a questline for these two mods? Is the master level only achieved by milking? Does the Milk camp only serve to sell the milk produced (which in the case of my player is 4.00 despite huge boobs like an inn?) and possibly stimulate milk production (it would be nice if during the milking she made the cow sound?)?

Now, apart from my possible errors in dealing with these two mods, it is an excellent cure-all after a dungeon (or during if the player's boobs are full) or between one quest and another ... the only NPC that I would like transforming into maid is that big cow of Elisif The Fair!
If possible, could any veteran player of these two mods please draw up a detailed guide?
Thanks to everyone and above all a huge THANK YOU SO MUCH to the modder developers of MME and MilkMaid!?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 4:02 PM, ck2modfan said:

Are there any additional soft requirements other than MME? 

I am getting plenty of CTD's when installed. Can't finish Danica dialog without crash. 

Really want to give this a go. Anyone find conflicts or requirements they can share?

Make sure you've run FNIS when you install this. There are poses and animations in the mod.

39 minutes ago, UnknownUser1999 said:

need more explain about it if we play as male player.

Why would you play it as a male player? You're not going to grow tits or get milked. It was designed for a female player because of requests BY female player characters who were trying to use the Elsie LaVache for MME mod which was designed for MALE player characters.

On 9/13/2020 at 3:04 AM, chajapa said:

Why would you play it as a male player? You're not going to grow tits or get milked. It was designed for a female player because of requests BY female player characters who were trying to use the Elsie LaVache for MME mod which was designed for MALE player characters.

ok now i understand

13 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

Are there any known conflicts with this mod? I've been using this for months, but for some reason, on a new game, I can't get the quest to start. I get the first dialogue, but then no notification that the quest started and no dialogue with Danica. The one thing I changed was adding Vilja.

I don't know of anything that'll prevent it from starting. Unless maybe the aliases didn't fill when it started. Drop to console and type "help TMM_" without the quotes. If you don't get a bunch of stuff then the quest didn't start.
When the game loads, you should see "The Milk Maid awakens..." as a notification. If you're not getting that, let me know and I'll try to help you track this down.

After the first dialogue I think you should see a subquest start called The Healer. I'm working on 2 other mods right now so let me know and I'll have a look at The Milk Maid some time today.

9 hours ago, chajapa said:

I don't know of anything that'll prevent it from starting. Unless maybe the aliases didn't fill when it started. Drop to console and type "help TMM_" without the quotes. If you don't get a bunch of stuff then the quest didn't start.
When the game loads, you should see "The Milk Maid awakens..." as a notification. If you're not getting that, let me know and I'll try to help you track this down.

After the first dialogue I think you should see a subquest start called The Healer. I'm working on 2 other mods right now so let me know and I'll have a look at The Milk Maid some time today.

I figured it out... the SE version with convo tags is broken. I started looking around in the esp and there's a bunch of invalid aliases in tm_themilkmaid and tm_thehealer. It's weird because it worked for months, but I don't know how.

edit: Or maybe not... even with the esp from this version and no broken aliases, it's not working now after working once last night. Running sqs tm_thehealer shows stage 10. Running sqs and sqv tm_themilkmaid shows the quest not started. Running startquest tm_themilkmaid and setstage tm_themilkmaid 10 doesn't do anything.

another edit: dammit... the aliases for danica and player aren't populated for some reason. But I do see "the milk maid awakens".