1 hour ago, orgs1n said:

That is correct, however it's corrected by the scripts I linked.

I found two zip files that modify dcc_sgo_QuestController. I tried them in both orders. I still get Nioveride not found.

Could I ask what specific Racemenu and patch file you are using? I am using Racemenu Special Edition 0-4-8.

3 hours ago, xarvenius said:

just tried it out out found a slight problem: the stripping strips all devious devices items, even questloked ones which breaks the quest that has locked the item on the char (for example the cursed collar from deviously cursed loot).

Sorry. I removed all the devious device stuff from my setup because I never used it. I'll look into this but it may be a while before it gets fixed. The method used is simple but doesn't know about DD. I'll see if I can make it a bit less ... brutal. :D

Just curious on when the filling with milk script runs? Does it only get triggerd when using the mod's dialog to be milked?  Or does it also have a % chance to fill when not using dialogue?

If its the later option, would you considering the suggestion of adding it to a % chance aswell as during dialogue option's.

Maybe has a check every MME poll to also trigger.

Been using 1.0.1.  With the change for linking the changes with MME comment chance i haven't seen on my game any other issues, and my game is fairly broken :P

Can this and Elsie be used together? Or will they conflit?  I tried once but Elsie didnt seem to want to follow past the Riverwood gates,  but again it could just be my broke skyrim setup

3 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Just curious on when the filling with milk script runs? Does it only get triggerd when using the mod's dialog to be milked?  Or does it also have a % chance to fill when not using dialogue?

If its the later option, would you considering the suggestion of adding it to a % chance aswell as during dialogue option's.

Maybe has a check every MME poll to also trigger.

Been using 1.0.1.  With the change for linking the changes with MME comment chance i haven't seen on my game any other issues, and my game is fairly broken :P

Can this and Elsie be used together? Or will they conflit?  I tried once but Elsie didnt seem to want to follow past the Riverwood gates,  but again it could just be my broke skyrim setup

The filling can happen randomly as long as you've told your follower that you're open to whatever comes your way.

Inside the dialogue with follower that has the line "I need to rethink my availability"... there are several choices...
When your PC refers to the "spontaneous encounters", those are triggered by Hello events. (You pass close to an NPC or they pass close to you, and also if you walk up to tehm and initiate dialogue) this has a delay built in so it needs 2 hours (game time) to reset.

When your PC refers to being forced to talk to someone, this controls a Force Greet package.

"I want to be in control" turns off BOTH the hellos and the Force Greet probabilities.

If you have BOTH active and want to switch to just one (Either the force greet OR the Hellos) then you have to say "I want to be in control" to turn them both OFF, and then go back into the dialogue to turn on whichever one you want.

For your follower, you can tell her to just share milk or you can tell her "anything goes".

Elsie was really written for male PCs and this may work but I think it will be really awkward and I don't suggest it. If you'd like Elsie to accompany you without her quest, there is a version of Elsie that is just the follower and no quest. I posted it here in a previous post as an attachment. If there is enough interest, I'll post it as a normal mod.

?

omgz, what have you created and what have you done to those bandits in my game ?

During SD+ enslavement all bandits got calmed and I was able to see your mod in action.

It took only 12 hours ingame until 75% of all female bandits became Milk Maids ?

A sight to see! Maybe a bit disturbing too, felt like watching a Tupperware party for Lactacid.

Also I have to congratulate you for the clever Milk Maid MCM name: I Cow

Spoiler

ScreenShot1119.jpg.e75b71ec8aefc1d94ccc0cb53331a054.jpg

I could be wrong^^

Anways, my Milk Maid MCM doesn't show up, but that might be caused by upgrading Milk Maid on a running game with the earlier version installed.

Yes I blame me for not making a clean save.

Other than that, Milk Maid works great, just need to get that MCM or all Skyrim women will be HuCows in no time.

It's like an epidemic lol

Jep, have fun here with your mod.

Some Impressions ?:

Spoiler

That's just one needy SD+ bandit mistress:

ScreenShot1114.jpg.35d03211c84c5b95b9e0544f732bb187.jpg

She doesn't accepts a no tho:

ScreenShot1115.jpg.7495f8acc320a7e176aa278ced4b9187.jpg

No time to diddle daddle, sharing is caring:

(the badass bandit looks still a bit disturbed, not so badass anymore aren't we lol)

ScreenShot1117.jpg.79947aa68ced5f106d4ccc92a9b24a34.jpg

Btw, I wasn't even able to start the "ME also a MILK MAID" quest via Danica.

Everything got triggered after getting Estrus Spider pregnant.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

?

omgz, what have you created and what have you done to those bandits in my game ?

During SD+ enslavement all bandits got calmed and I was able to see your mod in action.

It took only 12 hours ingame until 75% of all female bandits became Milk Maids ?

A sight to see! Maybe a bit disturbing too, felt like watching a Tupperware party for Lactacid.

Also I have to congratulate you for the clever Milk Maid MCM name: I Cow

Hide contents

ScreenShot1119.jpg.e75b71ec8aefc1d94ccc0cb53331a054.jpg

I could be wrong^^

Anways, my Milk Maid MCM doesn't show up, but that might be caused by upgrading Milk Maid on a running game with the earlier version installed.

Yes I blame me for not making a clean save.

Other than that, Milk Maid works great, just need to get that MCM or all Skyrim women will be HuCows in no time.

It's like an epidemic lol

Jep, have fun here with your mod.

Some Impressions ?:

Hide contents

That's just one needy SD+ bandit mistress:

ScreenShot1114.jpg.35d03211c84c5b95b9e0544f732bb187.jpg

She doesn't accepts a no tho:

ScreenShot1115.jpg.7495f8acc320a7e176aa278ced4b9187.jpg

No time to diddle daddle, sharing is caring:

(the badass bandit looks still a bit disturbed, not so badass anymore aren't we lol)

ScreenShot1117.jpg.79947aa68ced5f106d4ccc92a9b24a34.jpg

Btw, I wasn't even able to start the "ME also a MILK MAID" quest via Danica.

Everything got triggered after getting Estrus Spider pregnant.

The Milk Maid does not have an MCM

:D

So I have no idea where that I Cow MCM comes from.

15 minutes ago, chajapa said:

The Milk Maid does not have an MCM

:D

AH! ?

It's in the small printed:

"Added MME_NPC Comments Chance condition to dialogue events and NPC hellos so you can control how often these things happen by setting comments chance in MME's MCM menu. "

Okey, no panik, lucky me, just mis-read and not mis-installed!

There is still hope for the women of Skyrim ?

I think next time I combine your mod with a Zombie infection mod for Skyrim ☣️

15 minutes ago, chajapa said:

No worries, those Winterhold Mages are bored sometimes and do silly things ?‍♀️?‍♂️ ?

I guess this is a know issue or even wanted, but if not here it goes:

All new TMM maids will stay naked after muh'tation.

Do you don't care or do you redress them at some point?

The PC always automatically gives lactacid (or any other TMM muh'tagen) to any female NPC that asks about the breasts.

Is there a way to control it and deny the muh'tagen dose to a NPC?

Even with MME comments as low as 1% it happens alot in short succession (timescale 8 )

Also, if I set MME comment to 0%, will this also stop NPC-NPC action of already muh'tated NPCs? I would feel bad if I stop their fun ^^

I still didn't make it to Danica, but on my way.

Question is: Do I get later a dialog option to milk NPC myself?

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

I guess this is a know issue or even wanted, but if not here it goes:

All new TMM maids will stay naked after muh'tation.

Do you don't care or do you redress them at some point?

The PC always automatically gives lactacid (or any other TMM muh'tagen) to any female NPC that asks about the breasts.

Is there a way to control it and deny the muh'tagen dose to a NPC?

Even with MME comments as low as 1% it happens alot in short succession (timescale 8 )

Also, if I set MME comment to 0%, will this also stop NPC-NPC action of already muh'tated NPCs? I would feel bad if I stop their fun ^^

I still didn't make it to Danica, but on my way.

Question is: Do I get later a dialog option to milk NPC myself?

When an NPC is given the potion that changes them, their default outfit is set to an outfit that contains no parts. So they are set to be naked.
If a female NPC asks about breasts, the PC will fulfill that NPCs desire and help her become more milky. Right now there is no choice. I may change that.
If NPC comments chances are set to 0% I think the NPC to NPC interaction continues but I'll have to check. It may stop if I have the condition set on those events.
There is no dialogue option for the female PC to milk another female. I may change that as well.

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

If NPC comments chances are set to 0% I think the NPC to NPC interaction continues but I'll have to check.

I checked already a bit around.

Setting MME comments to 0% didn't stop the NPC->PC approaches.

Didn't check the NPC-NPC action tho.

Also I had set the PC via follower to "adventurous".

Still didn't made it to Danica and everywhere I go I seed the milky madness^^

If a NPC gets muh'tagen, is the resulting breast grow random?

Atm they always get the max breast size (which look like a torpedo attack with UUNP)

Spoiler

1555140061_enb2019_09_1814_07_15_62.jpg.dc1693ecdd36cb48dbd7f68874781905.jpg