23 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I figured it out... the SE version with convo tags is broken. I started looking around in the esp and there's a bunch of invalid aliases in tm_themilkmaid and tm_thehealer. It's weird because it worked for months, but I don't know how.

edit: Or maybe not... even with the esp from this version and no broken aliases, it's not working now after working once last night. Running sqs tm_thehealer shows stage 10. Running sqs and sqv tm_themilkmaid shows the quest not started. Running startquest tm_themilkmaid and setstage tm_themilkmaid 10 doesn't do anything.

another edit: dammit... the aliases for danica and player aren't populated for some reason. But I do see "the milk maid awakens".

The same thing

8 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I just kept starting games until the aliases populated, but I did finally get it to work. Seems completely random; aliases don't populate 5-6 times, then they do.

Is this all in SE? Or LE?
The MilkMaid quest is set to start on game start. The Healer is a subquest and Danica's alias may not fill until that Healer quest starts. 

OH!  And check to make sure there's an SEQ file. That's needed for "Start Game Enabled" quests (The MilkMaid)

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

Is this all in SE? Or LE?
The MilkMaid quest is set to start on game start. The Healer is a subquest and Danica's alias may not fill until that Healer quest starts. 

OH!  And check to make sure there's an SEQ file. That's needed for "Start Game Enabled" quests (The MilkMaid)

I'm running SE and have the SEQ file. I saw the same behavior each time; talk to an NPC to get directed to Danica, checked aliases which were empty and the quest refused to start. It's very odd, since I've run through 5-10 characters since I first installed this, and it worked fine each time. Now it fails far more often than it works. I blame COVID.

19 hours ago, foreveraloneguy said:

I'm running SE and have the SEQ file. I saw the same behavior each time; talk to an NPC to get directed to Danica, checked aliases which were empty and the quest refused to start. It's very odd, since I've run through 5-10 characters since I first installed this, and it worked fine each time. Now it fails far more often than it works. I blame COVID.

I'll check to see if it has antibodies....

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, halla schmucku said:

Is it possible to make that work with 3bbb bodies?

I have no idea. Do they use different names for the morphs? If yes, then no, I'm not making a special version for 3bbb. If 3bbb uses all the same names then it should work.

2 hours ago, chajapa said:

I have no idea. Do they use different names for the morphs? If yes, then no, I'm not making a special version for 3bbb. If 3bbb uses all the same names then it should work.

Yes they use diffrent names, thats sad but thanks for the answer.

• 4 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, SilentOption said:

is automatically a milkmaid or do you have to start a quest to do it. Also is this compatible with Being A Cow?

It gives you a new dialog for NPC's "Excuse me" and a small quest to start, add's some PC morphs aswell, and tweaks MME a bit. Works fine with BAC.

19 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

It gives you a new dialog for NPC's "Excuse me" and a small quest to start, add's some PC morphs aswell, and tweaks MME a bit. Works fine with BAC.

Thanks I seem to have an issue with "Excuse Me Dialogue." after her becoming a MilkMaid it crash to desktop plus the fact I had to use the "Excuse Dialogue more than once." The temporary fix I did was to let the dialogue finish before continuing 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:00 PM, LatencyRemix said:

I notice another bug too once the dialogue right after the dialogue ends between my character and female NPC when she hands her over her milk and she strip. The game crash. I do have one suggestion there should an option to make your character a pet or a farm animal for any farmer NPC in Skyrim

16 hours ago, SilentOption said:

I notice another bug too once the dialogue right after the dialogue ends between my character and female NPC when she hands her over her milk and she strip. The game crash. I do have one suggestion there should an option to make your character a pet or a farm animal for any farmer NPC in Skyrim

typically, if you're crashing in those spots it's an issue with not having a morphable body or a skeleton mismatch, things like that. I may update this mod at some point, but making your character a pet or farm animal probably isn't going to happen. I've recently updated Elsie LaVache and released A Milky Life. Both of those are written more with the male player character in mind. The Milk Maid was written for the people who wanted something for their female PC. 

I basically write these for myself... and update them because I'm bored with all this quarantine stuff. 

3 hours ago, chajapa said:

typically, if you're crashing in those spots it's an issue with not having a morphable body or a skeleton mismatch, things like that. I may update this mod at some point, but making your character a pet or farm animal probably isn't going to happen. I've recently updated Elsie LaVache and released A Milky Life. Both of those are written more with the male player character in mind. The Milk Maid was written for the people who wanted something for their female PC. 

I basically write these for myself... and update them because I'm bored with all this quarantine stuff. 

I fix it but it wasn't your mod. I have to max out the SKSE.ini to 1024 instead of 768 and Change the setting in Crashplugin. Use Allocator to 0. I use a female character on Skyrim. What kind of updates you plan to use for this one?

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/4/2020 at 5:43 AM, chajapa said:

Bug report some of male followers are milking one another. Is there anyway to stop that?

11 hours ago, SilentOption said:

Bug report some of male followers are milking one another. Is there anyway to stop that?

I have no idea how that can even be happening. For male/female milking to happen at least one of the participants needs to be male and the other needs to be either a cow or a milk maid. There is no provision for male/male. What dialogue do you see when this happens? I can recheck conditions, but unless you have another mod altering things, this shouldn't be happening at all.

20 minutes ago, chajapa said:

I have no idea how that can even be happening. For male/female milking to happen at least one of the participants needs to be male and the other needs to be either a cow or a milk maid. There is no provision for male/male. What dialogue do you see when this happens? I can recheck conditions, but unless you have another mod altering things, this shouldn't be happening at all.

Inigo would asked Faendal if he can milk him. Probably it's mod conflict

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, LatencyRemix said:

Hi Chajapa,

Just wondering what magic you used to increase the MME capacity per level and if its possible to use with a cmd for MME 

MME has a lot of stuff built in and accessible through storageutil . Ed86 has this documented on MME's thread. It may be a text file in the downloads, I'd have to check again. So basically I'm just adjusting an MME value directly that's stored. Took me a couple tries to figure it out, but Ed was very helpful.

Wasn't a mod conflict now Inigo is asking to get milk by one of the cards. I wonder if you can put an MCM Menu on the next update so I can prevent my male followers to milk other dudes. It's keep happening. The bug occur when I don't initiate the Milk Maid Quest I just went along with the primary quest of the game. All of my character followers always asked one another to get milk regardless of their sex. @chajapa on another save game I did start the milk maid quest and the asking for milk by followers did not happen.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2021 at 6:40 PM, warden239 said:

After I exit the excuse me dialogue no quest starts and when I go to talk to here directly in the temple she has no new dialogue, do I need the companion mod to or am I do somthing wrong please help

Well if the quest doesn't start then Danica won't have the dialogue. Does that first dialogue finish? The "excuse me" and looking for a healer? Once they tell you that Danica is one of the best, the quest should start.