• Locked Boots

Awful and hopeless.

• Add N and V Piercing
  • Remove Harness
  • Replace Armbinder With Yoke

- Support DDi Version 4.3a.

- Fix Slot for V Plug.
- Disable Journal Quest.
- Add Health, Magica, Stamina, Carry Weight Effect, Fortified Armor Light, Block, for Mercilles Plug Both A and V plug.
- Add Effect regeneration and Damage One Handed, Two handed and Qrchery For Mercilles Plug both A and V when arousal is high. (Above 90+).
- Mercilles Plug will give you survive more longer with pleasure.... :) --Legendary Plug. 

Just Replacer an old mods. (standalone Version).

you need "Alternate Start - Live Another Life" mod by Arthmoor.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/11/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    Alternate Start - Live Another Life​​​​​​​, Devious Device Intergration
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

The value of effect that merciless A plug gives seems strange, all the values are 1 point. (For example, carry weight is increased by 1.) Whereas those values of V plugs are 50 and 100 points.

Are these values intended or just typo? A buff with only 1 point seems useless.

Also, by saying "Add A and V Piercing" do you mean N and C piercing? The devices for A and V should be plugs right?

17 minutes ago, Banpai10032 said:

The value of effect that merciless A plug gives seems strange, all the values are 1 point. (For example, carry weight is increased by 1.) Whereas those values of V plugs are 50 and 100 points.

Are these values intended or just typo? A buff with only 1 point seems useless.

Also, by saying "Add A and V Piercing" do you mean N and C piercing? The devices for A and V should be plugs right?

Thanks for Correction. 
I made some mistake in enchantment setting. it should be fix now.

and Fix a description too. that's an Nipple and Vaginal Piercing.

Please check a newer version. you should requip the plug to check the effect.

8 minutes ago, Black714 said:

Thanks for Correction. 
I made some mistake in enchantment setting. it should be fix now.

and Fix a description too. that's an Nipple and Vaginal Piercing.

Please check a newer version. you should requip the plug to check the effect.

Thanks for the update, the effect is correct now.

Hey there.

If I choose the Awful and Hopeless master, then the book in the inventory will have faulty text, because it still talks about an Armbinder, instead of the Yoke.

Would it be possible to rewrite that part of the book as well? I prefer the Yoke vs. the Armbinder, but it would be nice if the book would also fit.

Also, if you use Yoke, it is possible to add more restraints, like some kind of gloves.

Peace,

M

• 1 month later...

Hello

I'm having some trouble with making the mod work . The mode lal works fine but whenever i try to install this mod it asks me to alter an esm file and if i do that after i choose the options i cannot go to sleep in the bed , it says "Sleep is the last thing on my mind right now." or something along those lines , if i don't alter the esm file i don't get the option from this mod ... Please help , thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, kohlteth said:

NMM just says "This Mod can't be added" but no clue why. Any ideas ?

"The archive is either in unknown format or damaged" should it be only 10kb ?? Downloaded off here

Just tested to add the file to NMM and it works right away.

Checked: Installation works too.

Check if:

> Downloaded file is damaged

> HDD nearly full

> the mod is a rar file, if you don't have rar installed: unpack the file with 7z and repack it again as 7z before adding the file to NMM

Alternative:

> don't download the mod via NMM

> download the file to desktop (for example), then add it to NMM via " add mod from file"

if those solutions don't help:

> unpack mod

> create a data folder inside the unpacked folder and move all mod files in there

> repack with 7z

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Just tested to add the file to NMM and it works right away.

Checked: Installation works too.

Check if:

> Downloaded file is damaged

> HDD nearly full

> the mod is a rar file, if you don't have rar installed: unpack the file with 7z and repack it again as 7z before adding the file to NMM

Alternative:

> don't download the mod via NMM

> download the file to desktop (for example), then add it to NMM via " add mod from file"

if those solutions don't help:

> unpack mod

> create a data folder inside the unpacked folder and move all mod files in there

> repack with 7z

See there lies the problem. 7z wont unpack it, nor will windows either, its 10k?? Is that right?  I also was trying to add using the "+" on NMM where it said cant be added and 7z and windows says its not an archive.

Ideas?

From Winrar after 3rd time D/L here. 

"!   C:\Downloads\Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life 1.02.rar: The archive is either in unknown format or damaged"

26 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

its 10k??

yes, it says so even next to the download file

26 minutes ago, kohlteth said:

nor will windows either

what does that even mean (winrar?)

The LL download and the file works with NMM, I can open it with 7z, so the issue must be with your system.

> give NMM admin rights

> move the file onto your desktop and try again

> check your virus scanner, test if deactivating it while you extract the file helps

> update your 7z and/or grab a new winrar

if the downloaded file isn't even recognized as an archive, then the way you download is the issue (unless non of your zip/rar files get recognized as archive)

> try another browser to download

> check if your virus scanner interferes

also you could try:

> rightclick on the archive > properties > change program to open the file to 7z

Because your downloaded file doesn't get recognized as archive I still believe that there is an issue how you download the file. (browser with integrated virus scanner, try to download the file to another place?)

• 4 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Is the full description of the mod "live a deviant life" available anywhere? I wanna know what this mod exactly does XD

It looks like the original mod has been completely deleted. I knew there was a link to it in the Devious Skyrim thread (which is itself very out of date these days) but clicking on it just says the page couldn't be found.

From memory, when choosing the escaped slave start in the Live Another Life cell, you would start the game in very heavy bondage, somewhere in Skyrim. I can't remember if there was more than one possible location, but the one that was used most often was just outside a giant camp south of Windhelm - in a spot where it was quite common to be immediately savaged by a wolf pack. There was a quest in your journal about you having escaped your master, but I don't think there was any way to complete it. It was a nice, convenient way to start the game off thoroughly tied up. (Assuming you escaped the wolves. I remember legging it into the camp and letting the giant squish them for me more than once.)

I haven't used this version yet, so I'm not sure how much of the above has been changed. It's worth a try though. The original was a fun start, and if you don't like it, well, you'll have only just begun the game, so you won't have lost much.

3 hours ago, tznvlw said:

@

SSE user:

Here, the Alternate Start - Live a Deviant Life Fix 1.03 mod for SSE from me, maybe you can try it

Port with @Black714 permission, please thanks him?

Scripts and esp for SSE

Alternate Start - Live A Deviant Life 1.03SSE.7z 7.82 kB · 0 downloads

@Black714:  Your bsa file structure seems to have problems? scripts file is missing the corresponding directory. I have corrected it for SSE.

Thanks for warning, I Fix it too. ?