Anthro Shark Race (Female Pictures Included :D) [REQ]

VinnyNotris

Yup, with how quiet this mod has gotten, and with how many modders have jumped on and 'helped' then disappeared..this mod seems to be officially dead. Seems anytime people wanna do a anthro race they wanna make it into a human-anthro hybrid..ugh. ><

A mod isn't dead till there's been silence for a year. Sometimes, life just happens all at once, and there's no time/inclination for something as time-consuming as modding. I would definitely say the mod is currently in hibernation/dormancy, though. For now, best thing to do is let it be, keep the topic flagged for alerts, and then yell at anyone that isn't someone making the mod that replies to it and makes you look here with false hope. (Like I just did now, likely).

• 4 weeks later...

I really do hope this doesn't die, I've been wanting a shark race specifically for such a long time. x_x

Well..I'm trying the best on my end to see that someone keeps this mod afloat. I've already tried to gather a bit of attention on this website here, http://www.loverslab.com/topic/50427-req-continuation-of-the-anthro-shark-race-mod/?do=findComment&comment=1263649, and I've tried to get the attention of someone on the nexus to help us here. He seemed to be working on his own shark race mod, but slowly, and had yet to even post anything of it. I told him of this mod's plight, and finally was able to PM him on the nexus...but I've yet to get a response. I only hope I haven't pushed him away. ><

• 4 weeks later...

Come on guys, if you want to see this mod to keep going, help me out as well. Do any of you know any modders that might be interested in this? And if not that, do you know how to gain attention to do so? I don't seem to be doing too well on my end...><

• 1 month later...

check post 537,it's not as pretty as it deserves to be,but playable

Eyup, I myself tried to get folks to see if any other modders would be interested in continuing or at least re-doing this mod. I don't think anybody caught on, because well...this mod is still in the state it is now. Even thought I had a guy that could do it, but he said he didn't want to work on someone else's work. I'd ask Kritta, but she has enough on her plate right now. It's irritating, but unfortunately this mod is probably on an indefinite hiatus until someone shows interest to continue this mod.

+sighs+ damn then,,guess we just have to wait and keep asking around until someone finally accepts,,

I wonder if we could ask http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1118940/?at all. His current race mods list a shark race to be worked on in the future after he completes his wolf race.

Him? That's the guy I was talking about...unfortunately. He doesn't want to do work on someone else's work..and plus he seems to be stalling big time on the wolf race....probably because we already have lykaios. But, it may be how I asked him, I tried to whisper him the website, but even typing this website's name on the FORUMS and even PRIVATE MESSAGES there causes it to be censored out(unless you space loverslab like this 'lovers lab'..unfortunately I didn't know at the time), so he doesn't exactly know what this website is..I don't think. Maybe if someone else asked him?

+sighs+ damn then,,guess we just have to wait and keep asking around until someone finally accepts,,

I wonder if we could ask http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/1118940/?at all. His current race mods list a shark race to be worked on in the future after he completes his wolf race.

Him? That's the guy I was talking about...unfortunately. He doesn't want to do work on someone else's work..and plus he seems to be stalling big time on the wolf race....probably because we already have lykaios. But, it may be how I asked him, I tried to whisper him the website, but even typing this website's name on the FORUMS and even PRIVATE MESSAGES there causes it to be censored out(unless you space loverslab like this 'lovers lab'..unfortunately I didn't know at the time), so he doesn't exactly know what this website is..I don't think. Maybe if someone else asked him?

Ohh. That's too bad. Skyrim needs all the beast races it can get.

Ohh. That's too bad. Skyrim needs all the beast races it can get.

I agree, and less of this half human crap I've been seeing floating around. Anyways, maybe if enough people ask him, maybe we can get that guy to at LEAST do something for the head. That, compatibility with vampires and werewolves would be all that's needed IMO. Oh, and a fix to keep us from having to do a LOT of things before we can even select the race without it ctding.

So far only seen 2-3 wolf, 1 rabbit-ish, 1 fennec fox, 1 hyena, 1 jackal races and whatever the fuck the Katia race is with several Argonian and Khajiit that are just retextures with tweaks.

Non-mammalian speciesism. Too many people interested in messy, hard to upkeep, shedding fur, and not enough people into smoother, elegant, scales, chitin, and feathers.  Sometimes I just don't understand people...

So far only seen 2-3 wolf, 1 rabbit-ish, 1 fennec fox, 1 hyena, 1 jackal races and whatever the fuck the Katia race is with several Argonian and Khajiit that are just retextures with tweaks.

Non-mammalian speciesism. Too many people interested in messy, hard to upkeep, shedding fur, and not enough people into smoother, elegant, scales, chitin, and feathers.  Sometimes I just don't understand people...

Hey, at least the fur is often times fluffy and nice to touch. And who's to say it's hard to upkeep if the fur is short? Anyways, we're not here to instigate a fight,(which I kinda see happening if this goes on) we're here to -HOPEFULLY- gather some attention to this mod in hopes that one of our -MANY- mod makers on this site will at least patch up this mod a bit...and it is kinda irritating to know that there are quite a few mod makers here that won't even touch this mod. It's not like it's afflicted or anything...

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived