SexoutConsequences

View File

SexoutConsequences adds sexual consequences (surprised?) to the game by expanding vanilla encounters and dialogues with new options, and they won't always go well for the player...

Based on the original SexoutConsequences by Loogie and the spinoff SexoutConsequencesEX by Darkhistory
Patched and combined by zippy57
Subsequent updates and fixes by Tomm434, Odessa and thorn

The list of encounters in the original SexoutConsequences:

A Team Of Moronic Mercenaries
- With terrifying presence, can scatter the mercenaries and rape the leader as an example (male) (confirmed working)
- Depending on the dialog picked, player can offer their body to get them to leave or can be raped if disrespectful (female) (confirmed working)

You'll Know It When It Happens
- Offer a BJ to the helipad guard to gain access. (female)

Debt Collector
- Make Lady Jane pay with sex in addition to caps. (confirmed working)

The Finger of Suspiscion
- Bribe the Omerta goons with sex. (female)
- Compel Martina to have sex with you after saving her.

Back In The Saddle
- Coerce the Goodsprings villager into sex after saving her from the geckos (male) (confirmed working)

Unfriendly Persuasion
- Offer the merc leader sex in return for leaving (confirmed working)

Someone To Watch Over Me
- Convince Andy's door guard to let you inside using sex (female)
- Make it clear to Alice you're taking over for Andy (male)
- Offer sex to the squatters to compel them to leave

Misc
- Offer you body to Barton Thorn so he doesn't kill you
- Barter your body for your life with the Freeside ambush thungs (female)
- Bribe Mick with sex for a Strip passport (female)

And for EX:

That Lucky Old Sun
- A sex act is added for Fantastic if you need the password.

You Can Depend on Me
- You can force Henry Jamison to quit with 7+ Str.

Keith's Caravan Charade
- Parker won't bother to confront Keith if you have 8+ Int.

Defacing the Humble Stone
- With Black Widow Private Kowalski will be very happy to forgive you.

Poor Meat Never Makes Good Soup
- Blake will give the NCR a discount with a 7+ Chr.

Wang Dang Atomic Tango
- Persuade Old Ben to work for Garrett with sex.

Misc:
Nellis Air Force Base - You can NTR Jack before Janet arrive for a small amount of rep(can only do it once and not tested yet).
Novac - Andy will teach you the move with 30 survival.
188 Trading Post - Alexander will start to trade with Black Widow Perk.

Boulder City Showdown
- Use Charisma instead of Speech to convince Jessup to release the NCR prisoners.

Run Goodsprings Run
- You can bribe Chet to support the fight with Charisma and Easy Pete with sex.

Can You Find it in Your Heart?
- Ranger Jackson will give you few more caps if you have sex with him when the quest is completed, just because I never use that Service rifle.

Climb Ev'ry Mountain
- If you have Black Widow perk Oscar Velasco will agree to leave the cave and give you the key.

Cold, Cold Heart
- Sgt. Kilborn will have sex/rape you based on your karma.

Don't Make a Beggar of Me
- Chomps will give you the location of Tyrone right away if you clear BOTH the DeathClaw Male and the DeathClaw Mother in Quarry Junction. Otherwise he will ask for something else.

High Times
- You need Finesse perk in order to solve the addiction of Bill Ronte. Action Girl perk for Jacob Hoff. I can't remember but I think the option will only appear once.

My Kind of Town
- Intelligence check so you can sex Major Knight to grand the pardon.

Talent Pool
- Lonesome Drifter will give you his gun if your perception is high enough. James will release Hadrian with a lower barter skill. Yep no free lunch.

Both of those lists are based on the plugins back when they were separate and are probably way out-of-date.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/02/2013
  • Category
  • Requires

Aye a big thanks for taking this up and merging them, one more Esp free ^^ soooo nice.

When your using 200+ mods it gets alot easier once a few esps merges without any consequences... And as it is right now my game can support around 148 mods without bugging out, at 149 all kinds of weirdness happens. So glad I found FNVPlugin to merge most easy mods I use. Still I never merge Sexout esps.

It is a Science too make mods work with this game.

Great to see this mod still being alive.

As for ideas - I liked the original plan of having a non-violent resolution to almost all situations. The ones that spring to mind are Primm - being able to talk/fuck the town to safety (not to mention bringing them law and order). Solving the Nightkin at the rocket base problem by satisfying their demands...

Umm' date=' you can already satisfy the Nightkins demands without violence in the vanilla game.

[/quote']

Yes, yes... but can you satisfy them SEXOUTUALLY?

The answer, of course, is: Not Yet...

But any excuse to get Miss Queen Bitch of the Universe tag-teamed by a bunch of schizophrenic super-muties sounds like an amusing and worthwhile contribution to the game.

Don't look at me like that. You all knew someone was going to say this. It might as well have been me... I've only got 40-some-odd posts!

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I don't think there should be more instances added (especially if they aren't lore friendly), not yet anyways. As I imagine it would cause conflicts with other similar mods like resolutions and breeder.

Although, merging all these into one might be a possibility in the future...

I think the main thing we should be working towards is clearing up all the bugs/glitches that already exist, and perhaps making the current encounters more "dynamic" (more options, paths, outcomes, etc.)

In other words, give them the "Mass Effect" treatment =P

When you've written more options, paths, and/or outcomes, feel free to let me know.

And you just mentioned SexoutResolutions and "lore-friendly" in the same context. Am I the only one that finds that funny?

Edited by zippy57
  • 2 weeks later...

The trio of moronic mercenaries doesn't work as a male I just tested it. No option with terifying presence is presented. Female works as described

Edit:After much testing I found its just hard to find unless your first words Include "was just leaving" the option won't appear. if it was to follow any dialog tree it should be punk that's my line.

The sex options for women work no matter what your opening line is the same should apply for men.

The option is there and the conditions are correct. Try it again and see if it's still not there.

i'd say the conditions are wrong.

The female side doesn't care what you say when the trio first approaches. However the male side requires you pick the first option. Which makes the least sense.

If you say "punk that's my line" or "are you deserters" the option doesn't come up as a male.

• 1 month later...

Hello, i have a little problem with this mod. Well, everything works fine like dialogues, rewards etc. But the sex animations doesn't start anymore. That happened after i updated SexoutNG to the latest version. Is this mod to old for it? I have the same problems on other old mods too, like Sexout Trade and the Tryout plugins and also on the EX Version of this mod. Does anybody here know why that happened? Are the mentioned mods not compatible with SexoutNG v2.6.76 ???

• 1 month later...