SexoutConsequences

Hope work on this continues, it makes the game very interesting, one of the few mods out there that isn't just rape rape rape/women are only good for making babies/enslavement  or other misogynistic garbo. I sincerely hope that the recent steam sale revitalizes the New Vegas modding scene so mods like this can be made

It seems there is an issue with the alley ambush in Freeside. If sex is offered only the first thug will take the player. The others just wander around or approach with just a Smaller Talk option. I remember when I first tried this mod a year ago is was sex with the first thug and then a three-some afterward.

The Team of Moronic mercenaries has always had a positioning problem, IMHO. If a female character is defiant and then assaulted, the female leader of the team is on the bottom of the pile.  It seems a different positioning should be used (or maybe she is using a strap-on, but it isn't obvious.)

Sometimes callbacks just fail for no apparent reason. Try the Freeside ambush a few more times and see if it still fails. As for the latter issue, everything in that sequence uses the random animation picker. If you know a specific animation number that I could call that would be appropriate I can change it, but I don't know the animation numbers myself so I can't do anything about it right now.

Sometimes callbacks just fail for no apparent reason. Try the Freeside ambush a few more times and see if it still fails. As for the latter issue, everything in that sequence uses the random animation picker. If you know a specific animation number that I could call that would be appropriate I can change it, but I don't know the animation numbers myself so I can't do anything about it right now.

I was able to get it to consistently fail with 10 different attempts from different starting point saves.  The game I played was also with a new character.  The main difference between this game and a previous where it worked (aside from the various updates to the base Sexout mods) was I was using SmallerTalk instead of SmallTalk.  It seems the problem might be related to the other thugs don't close in during the dialogue anymore. One is still in the corner near where I enter the alley, another moves to the front of the alley, the third moves toward the first thug and the character but is still 10 feet or so away. So maybe there is a distance timeout issue?

I tried the update. After the first guy does his thing, it acts like the second guy starts and I can hear the sound effects, but the character is still clothed and the guy isn't in view.  After he finished, he popped up in behind a trash pile in the corner next to another guy leaning up against the wall. A third guy approaches, but just engages in SmallerTalk.  Kind of weird.

• 1 year later...

Found a bug in the Debt Collector quest if you are a female character nothing triggers for Lady Jane. I poked around in the GECK and the conditions are exactly the same for both the male and female responses, I suspect that because the male response conditions are checked first the female response is skipped over hence the reason why it probably got past testing.

I changed the condition for the female response to get the PC's correct gender, I will post back the results but please be aware that I have never done this kind of editing before.

PS: I just realized that I necroed this thread and for that I am sorry.

EDIT: Ok so in additon the boolean error that I found it would seem that all of the quest dialog wasn't added to the dialog tree. I'm still playing around with it but I am virtually blind in this part of the GECK.

• 1 month later...
Guest tomm434

Just fixed file for myself

-Tweaked solution for  "Unfriendly Persuasion" (this was broken for me)

-Added option to "bailout without sex or rape" when you complete "A cold cold heart" by talking to Kilborn

-Fixed Alexander sex at 188trading post (wrong reference)

-Added option to have sex with Chet for supplies (if you had sex with him during "Ghost town gunfight" in this version)

I used new function (fnSexoutActRunFull) for sexout calls so minimum version of sexout should be "2.8.90"

SexoutConsequences.esp

Guest tomm434

Another small update.

Now you can conduct a interrogation with Silus in Camp McCarran another way for female player

For male player you can ask Boyd for blowjob if you sucesfully interrogated Silus. (no beating, just your wit)

SexoutConsequences.esp

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest tomm434

Can someone send savegames to me? I'm doing 2 more encouters.

One - before "Guess who I saw today" final test starts (in laboratory)

Second  - during "I could make you care", savegame before player leaves bunker with Veronica would be perfect ( when Brothethood soldiers say "We heard Veronica speaking to Elder - we won't stand for this"

Please do it in PM.

EDIT:

or you can test it yourself and tell me the result.

New features:

- Sleep with Sunny Smiles during tutorial (after all geckos are dead)  -TESTED

- ANother way to convince Keene to wait during "Guess who I saw today"

- Another way to convince Brotherhood soldiers to let you go when you exit bunked with Veronica after she tried to convince the Elder with any techonogy.

Save before testing!!!

Remember -

I used new function (fnSexoutActRunFull) for sexout calls so minimum version of sexout should be "2.8.90"

SexoutConsequences.esp

• 3 weeks later...

New features:

So I tried out this particular feature last night, having switched to a male character.  Unfortunately, doesn't seem to work for me quite right.  When I initiate the sex scene, it just starts off a masturbation scene for my character while Sunny walks away back to Goodsprings.  After the scene ends, she doesn't initiate dialogue like she apparently is supposed to.

Guest tomm434

New features:

So I tried out this particular feature last night, having switched to a male character.  Unfortunately, doesn't seem to work for me quite right.  When I initiate the sex scene, it just starts off a masturbation scene for my character while Sunny walks away back to Goodsprings.  After the scene ends, she doesn't initiate dialogue like she apparently is supposed to.

What version of sexout do you use?

Guest tomm434

The sexout call seems to be allright. I don't know what version did I tested it with but it worked. I'll test it with the latest version and report.