SexoutConsequences

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I have no plans to add new content to this mod. It was intended as a combination/bugfix of two otherwise abandoned mods. Anyone interested in adding new content is free to do so; they may post this content here to be added to the main download or they may request "ownership" of the mod. But until that happens, there will be no new content added.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

so I somehow found a weapon called "Gladius and RIOT suctum" with its mesh missing. I checked it with showinventory and has the numbers 3300DDE4. I checked my mod index. sexoutconsequences.esp is the origin.

2 hours ago, mcnv said:

so I somehow found a weapon called "Gladius and RIOT suctum" with its mesh missing. I checked it with showinventory and has the numbers 3300DDE4. I checked my mod index. sexoutconsequences.esp is the origin.

I think you've made a mistake, in all honesty. It's quite easy for index numbers to be confused or appear erroneously, and I say this because SO Consequences does not add that kind of content,

I'd recommend you use A.J's inspector mod to find the real culprit. Also, for peace of mind, I ran that ID through FNV edit with SO Consequences and nothing showed up. So that tells me again that SO Consequences is not the mod causing this issue. 

On 7/22/2021 at 4:16 AM, ChancellorKremlin said:

I think you've made a mistake, in all honesty. It's quite easy for index numbers to be confused or appear erroneously, and I say this because SO Consequences does not add that kind of content,

I'd recommend you use A.J's inspector mod to find the real culprit. Also, for peace of mind, I ran that ID through FNV edit with SO Consequences and nothing showed up. So that tells me again that SO Consequences is not the mod causing this issue. 

Thanks. it was the compatibility patch for new vegas redesign 3.

• 1 month later...

Dunno if this has been asked before, there is dialogue in this mod's dialog topics that indicates you can have services from Sunny Smiles after the tutorial exchange, but they are not active. Are you going to activate those any time soon? Cheers.

Reference: SexoutConsEX2FFSunny "SexoutConsEX2FFSunny" [DIAL:4300622E] and SexoutConsEX2FFSunnyAfter

Edited by xlRavenlx
  • 10 months later...

So there was an issue with the Squatter Bill scene, in that after being double teamed by the unnamed squatters, one of the squatters will instead say a dialogue that will break the dialogue chain that was suppose to continue with Squatter Bill, so this fixes that. All dialogue will be done by Squatter Bill now and I tested it out, and it should work fine.
I also changed up the dialogue a bit, the sexout option will appear after the first prompt now instead of at the start, and the second time around option is repeatable per day. Haven't tested it out whether you can still pick it after you resolve the quest - when they move to Casa Madrid.
I am an amateur modder, so this is something I am quite new to, so bear with me if I break things.
SexoutConsequences.esp

• 4 months later...

@fonixphoenix: Great find! There is a problem with the .esp you uploaded though- it includes extra DLC masters that are not required. This is probably because they are enabled by default when you open the GECK, unless you delete the empty .NAM files.

--

Attached is a new version based off of @Korpis's version above, with fonixphoenix's dialog fix merged in, along with an expansion of the Norton scene added by me. It is now a more complex scripted sequence which includes the other four mercenaries and any player companions, along with some gameplay improvements. I actually wrote this scene a few years ago but never got around to uploading it, because I needed to merge other people's fixes in too.

This should be the best and most comprehensive sexout consequences experience currently available. @zippy57 perhaps you could add this to the OP?

Sexout Consequences - 2023-01-02.7z

On 1/2/2023 at 6:31 PM, Odessa said:

@fonixphoenix: Great find! There is a problem with the .esp you uploaded though- it includes extra DLC masters that are not required. This is probably because they are enabled by default when you open the GECK, unless you delete the empty .NAM files.

--

Attached is a new version based off of @Korpis's version above, with fonixphoenix's dialog fix merged in, along with an expansion of the Norton scene added by me. It is now a more complex scripted sequence which includes the other four mercenaries and any player companions, along with some gameplay improvements. I actually wrote this scene a few years ago but never got around to uploading it, because I needed to merge other people's fixes in too.

This should be the best and most comprehensive sexout consequences experience currently available. @zippy57 perhaps you could add this to the OP?

Sexout Consequences - 2023-01-02.7z 38.08 kB · 7 downloads

Oooh, exciting! Gonna give it a spin, welcome back Odessa!

On 1/2/2023 at 12:31 PM, Odessa said:

--

Sexout Consequences - 2023-01-02.7z 38.08 kB · 11 downloads

My bad, I'm still a noob, looking to learn so I can make my own mod.

• 6 months later...