SexoutConsequences

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Attached is Tomm434's last version of consequences with the following additions:

- Fixed the Bill Ronte scene (it was being called with the base form of bill instead of reference).

- Expanded Old Ben's scene slightly.

- Added an alternative way to persuade Pacer to let you see the King (scripted sequence, supports females and males with the confirmed bachelor perk).

Takes advantage of some the sexout '94 features.

(Update removed, see OP)

• 3 weeks later...

Made a couple more additions...

- Expanded the Vault 21 'finger of suspicion' scene... there were three thugs after all.

- Added a new way to infiltrate the Gun Runners. A fairly complex new path, talk to Isaac about getting a tour to begin (check his home if he's not by vendortron). This quest always seemed rather under developed to me, so I felt it deserved some love.

(Attachment moved to OP)

in the back to the saddle quest I talk to the goodspring settler after killing the gecko's it goes to play the sex scene but it shows a load screen and then crashes idk what's going on

in the back to the saddle quest I talk to the goodspring settler after killing the gecko's it goes to play the sex scene but it shows a load screen and then crashes idk what's going on

Not an issue with this mod. That's a Sexout issue, perhaps installation-related. Not sure. Starting a thread in the tech support section is probably your best bet.
  • 1 month later...

The boulder city quest seems to have a unfinished option, where you can fuck the NCR guy in charge to let the Khans go, yet no matter how many times you fuck him nothing happens. It has nothing to do with the Charisma check with Jessup I believe, since the option disappears once you do the charisma check on Jessup.

The boulder city quest seems to have a unfinished option, where you can fuck the NCR guy in charge to let the Khans go, yet no matter how many times you fuck him nothing happens.

Are you sure that's from this mod? I'm not finding any dialogue with Monroe in the plugin. If you're sure it's from this mod, screencap it for me please.

The boulder city quest seems to have a unfinished option, where you can fuck the NCR guy in charge to let the Khans go, yet no matter how many times you fuck him nothing happens.

Are you sure that's from this mod? I'm not finding any dialogue with Monroe in the plugin. If you're sure it's from this mod, screencap it for me please.

It's probably not your mod then, I simply assumed it was due to how it seemed to line up with it. Figured you had to bang two people to make it work or something.

Progressed some more, High Times doesn't seem to work even having Finesse and Action Girl. Tried it through adding the perks via item browser and leveling up separately, still no go I never see any options for it.

EDIT: Ah it turns out it's changed to a Speech and Charisma check. I'm guessing the front page is outdated but I'm unsure whether or not the download file on the front page is behind the files in these threads.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't Make a Beggar of Me
- Chomps will give you the location of Tyrone right away if you clear BOTH the DeathClaw Male and the DeathClaw Mother in Quarry Junction. Otherwise he will ask for something else.

I've tried this across a few runs, but it never works. He won't talk to me about the quest until I look in the briefcase, but the moment I do and talk to him, he reveals it quite easily and I never have to do anything like clear a deathclaw alpha male or mother.

Briefly, here is what was wrong:

The mod edits the conditions on the vanilla dialogue for this quest with the apparent intent to hide it until you kill both the Deathclaw Mother and Alpha, thereby forcing the Sexout route, but it checks for == 0 instead of > 0 and thus actually hides it only after you've killed either. The Sexout-added line checks for == 0, but does it for both, meaning if you have killed one but not the other the line becomes invalid. In other words, if you kill either one of them, the quest becomes impossible to complete as intended because both lines of dialogue allowing you to progress it will be unavailable.

Try the attached file. It may work, or I may have completely forgotten how the OR check works. Again.

EDIT: Test file removed.

Hmm it's been many hours so I can't be certain, but all I did was kill the Deathclaws outside and circle around the Quarry to go to Melissa. I don't think I took out the Mother who has a bunch of babies and is noticeable, or the alpha which I think is black or at least doesn't look like the normal ones. I'll still give it a shot when I can though, but would it help even if my situation doesn't fall under your scenario?

• 4 weeks later...

Briefly, here is what was wrong:

The mod edits the conditions on the vanilla dialogue for this quest with the apparent intent to hide it until you kill both the Deathclaw Mother and Alpha, thereby forcing the Sexout route, but it checks for == 0 instead of > 0 and thus actually hides it only after you've killed either. The Sexout-added line checks for == 0, but does it for both, meaning if you have killed one but not the other the line becomes invalid. In other words, if you kill either one of them, the quest becomes impossible to complete as intended because both lines of dialogue allowing you to progress it will be unavailable.

Try the attached file. It may work, or I may have completely forgotten how the OR check works. Again.

I haved downloaded now.. when I try Chomps I'll tell you

for the moment, thanks for the job  :cool:  :heart:

• 3 months later...

Twenty people downloaded the test fix, which is nineteen more than I expected. Can any of those downloaders confirm whether or not the fix is working?

Kinda necroposting here, but since nobody answered... Well, i had the same problem with Chomps and it looks like your fix is working. Thanks!