Nymra's Dungeon

2021 - April Update.

Most of the old stuff is outdated and moved into a spoiler. 
Much of the ideas and projects from this thread are now concentrated in my Naked Defeat mod (based on Naked Dungeons). 

I  will add new stuff from my gameplay for you to follow. I ll also explain some of the decisions I made Load Order wise and why I prefer some mods over others.
All this is solely based ony playstyle decisions, not mod quality. 

Nice mods for Kinky Playstyle:

Facelight Plus 

Light up your SexScenes in a nice way

Facelight Plus (Nexus)

For me this is by far the best mod when it comes to lighting sex scenes.

Most other mods add too many lights, too strong lights or the wrong lights.
I prefer to see the important parts of scenes even in the darkest corner without having a damned floodlight in my face :)

Pros:
- Hotkey with 3 toggles (off/dark/bright) 
- very subtle (I will upload a patch maybe with my settings)

Cons:

- unecessary options and hotkeys
- will move wildly in sexscenes where the Players head moves fast and uncontrolled

Sexlabutil1 

Very useful but hard to use mod. 
If setup correctly it can equip all kinds of stuff before, during or after SexScenes.

I use it to:

- equip Zap Devices during Sex (for the looks mostly)

- equip fancy sexy clothing during Sex (no, not only DDs look nice in bed)
- damage the PCs health/stamina and other after rape 

Pros:

- very versatile

- offers customization that no other mod has (and no other mod covers even a portion of its functions)

Cons:

- a bit hard to understand, even with documentation you need to be able to work with stuff that wont accept a missing comma.

- equipping/unequipping will lead to short stutter (skyrim stuff I guess...)

Toggle Options 

Nice mod that I use for debugging and to control messy situations in my games.

Adds hotkeys for several usefull things.

I use the following:

- godmode on/off

- noclip on/off

- HUD on/off

Pros:

Hotkeys!
dont ask me why but the godmode is better and more reliable than the console one o_O

Cons:

no hotkeys for usefull LL stuff like "Enable Playercontrols" or "Unequip All" or stuff like that.
I have permission to alter the sourcecode, so maybe I upload an improved version in the future. 

Sexlab Disparity

Extremly well made and feature rich mod that allows complete customization of events and buffs/debuffs based on alot of factors.

This mod is the ONLY mod in my Load Order that I allow to modify ANY ingame stat (attackspeed, movement speed, etc.)

Why?
because most mods do it... in a very bad way.

Classic:
- movement debuffs will ultimatily lead to your Character beeing immobile. This is because the way the system works is flawed and mods do not respect it.

Most mods are not designed to respect what other mods do and there is no bigger concept between mods and mod authors, so Disparity closes a VERY big gap in compatibility and gameplay.

I use it for:

- when barefoot I have a slight movespeed debuff and sneak buff and have an inreasing chance to fall or stumble (this is way better than just beeing slow, because it is random and can lead to funny situations)
- Apropos2 abuse is tracked by Disparity. I use Apropos only for textures, all its effects are OFF. Disparity handles the attack speed debuff from Abuse and also has a random chance for my PC to lose the weapon when abuse is too high. 

OLD text, needs update: 

Aroused Creatures

This is

Aroused Creatures

This is the tie in for NDUN + HarmonyRing

After Rape from NDUN i get the ring and (most) animals/creatures will remain friendly. But Aroused Creatures will trigger and I will have to run still.

4B. Escaping from NDUN Furniture 

Easy rule: escape when u want and as soon as your stamina allows it. 

Problem: when u leave furniture the enemies will attack u again. So you need to find a good opportunity.

5. Escape impossible from Furniture (Deviously Enslaved Continued)

If escape is impossible because too many enemies or too close, then I equip harmony ring. 

Now when I wiggle free and then DEC triggers. You can choose the outcome urself. 
I m not using SD+ anymore, so its simple slavery mostly.

In theory u could also equip devices and then let DH trigger. 

I will update this with a video maybe and with detailled roleplaying rules. Dont know yet. 

My original idea of staying in the NDUN furniture is not perfect sadly. 
Both Aroused Creatures and Sexlab Adventures trigger too fast. Also it becomes too easy at times and the punishment for losing is not severe enough.

So I went a step back and reworked my rules to achieve better gameplay. 

Still kinda sad that I have to do this. There are a dozen mods out there which could do exactly that with ease, but fail at so many levels. 
Combat Defeat is a core mechanic but we only have bad, old or imperfect mods for it :(

Introduction

This is something I wanted to do for a long time. So here we go.

This thread is the attempt to build my modded skyrim in public and explain the idea, concept, the mods I use and why, settings and incompatibilities, problems and other stuff.

I plan on adding self made files including edited ESPs, mod files, manipulated SLAL packs and animations and so on.

The goal is to maybe inspire people on how to build their mod list and to get help from you solving my problems, getting maybe the right answers to open questions and improving the concept more and more.

This thread is goind to be updated and refined bit by bit, since I want to make it as comprehensive as possible.

Idea

I love BDSM, but I cannot have it without immersion. Skyrim offers something that can hardly done/requires alot of work and preparation (and partners) in reallife.

I am a switch, so I like dominant role and submissive role both. I am also both sadistic and masochistic and I want to live all that in my life and also in Skyrim.

To achieve this, I need to have a strong character, that can be dominated by the game when he fails (gets defeated) but always has a chance to escape sooner or later.

Concept

Core idea of this is to use SM Essential Player mod as gateway towards all the Defeat mods out there. So yes, I am using several Defeat mods at the same time in one profile.

The other part is Simple Slavery and connected mods including Slaverun Reloaded to have a repeatable "bad outcome" for Defeat Scenarios that I cannot escape for some reasons. More later.

.oO Combat Defeat Mods Oo.

.o SM Essential Player (Bridge Mod) o.

So we start with beeing "downed" in combat. Zero Health, player drops on its knees and receives and injury (short time, very convenient).

At this point I chose if continuation of the combat has any chance. If I see a chance, I wait till I get back up and try to end the fight with the additional wound.

If I get downed again, I make the choice again.

Yes, the choice is there but it is key. Instead of using SM Essential Player as "immortality feature" I use it to make beeing downed a drawback in combat (due to the wounds) and eventually give up on the attempt (that is where you would usually die or load). 

Defeat Mod:

I am currently using Sexlab Defeat (DEFEAT), Naked Dungeons (NDUN) and Dragonborn in Distress (DID)

.o Sexlab Defeat (DEFEAT) o.

FILES:

The Defeat version I a m using.

It merged several Features of Defeat and in general works really good (better than the old one).

See PROBLEMS for details that do not work.

I also dont really have a feature list (what this really does/fixes) but if anyone can provide it I will gladly share it here, too.

Defeat v535 Fixed 030918 (+Bane fixes v2) (+ restored all rest eng strings 24.09.2018) (1).zip

Surrender Hotkey: "NUM 1"

When to use and why:

- Outside (because NDUN is very buggy and inconvenient outside (see there for more details)

- when multiple creatures attack (because NDUN has no creature group option)

- when I want to give up the attempt to flee (surroundend by enemies/too many wounds/other) to activate Simple Slavery Outcome (via MCM - because it works without Robbing stuff)

Recommended Settings:

- Outcome Trauma 100% -> gives Time to escape

- allow to escape via strafing keys -> important because outside sometimes DEFEAT does not start or gets interrupted by combat. without the chance to escape the mod can break or it can just become very inconvenient (like sitting there for 10 mins alone while the stupid bandit is trying to hit a deer with his bow...)

- When the situation is no longer endurable (for various reasons, see chapter "Abuse") set Outcome to 100% Simple Slavery BEFORE surrendering (while on knees from SM Player Essential).

PROBLEMS:

- seem DEFEAT can stop working at all. could not find out yet what causes this (first surrendey key no longer works, than its MCM turns blank) could not reproduce yet

- in the Banes Fix Version a hotkey "0" cannot be changed sadly. Had to rebuilt my hotkey layout on the mouse because of that (no biggy, just annoying and one key on the board less that can be used...) 

- can be veeery long... I suggest turning of insatiable aggressors. it often already takes long until all the enemies have taken one turn... 

- Mod currently does not send the player to simple slavery reliably (only sometimes, even when set 100%). I forgot to install SS at first and did it later. So i blame that (it works well with NDUN, tho and has no problems at all in general. Just the DEFEAT > SS bridge seems to be a problem). 

.o Naked Defeat (NADE) o. (NEW!)

WIP

.oO Simple Slavery Mods Oo.

Currently in use:

- Simple Slavery (not Plus, SS Plus seems to be broken for me/old version is running better and plus seems to have the zap poses removed)

- Devious Cidhna (the pirate quest) seems to be replayable. timed escape game with alot of sex and DDs. quite perfect for what I need

- Slaverun Reloaded

All other Mods that connect to SS I can only advice against using them, especially for this project (I will make a detailed listed of those in the future).

Especially sad that I cannot use the following mods:

- Wolfclub (only one real chance to escape, when that is used, you can always escape (the warden at the door never returns) so no replayablity. And lots of bugs and incompatibilities. 

- Slaves of Tamriel (mod has no ending... if only one could make it that you can set a random days until you are set free. would be perfect

- SLUTS Redux. carriage is just a nightmare and broken as hell with the fixes not working. Sadly, mod author does not provide an option to disable the carriage entirely. I would prefer to just equip a backpack to the PC and Devious Devices. Hard enough that way! 

.oO Paranoia Mods Oo.

With this mod Profile I want to make a normal Skyrim Playthrough (minus Main Quest) but I also want to have a lot of fights. 

For uncomplicated addition of enemies I tested ALOT of mods, including the all infamous Sands of Time (I highly recommend not using that one, lol, what a mess!)

.o Enemy Encounter o.

This is an easy to use, lightweight mod that adds random surface encounters. 

NOTE: the encounters are very one sided and boring, but they can be easily changed via the Creation Kit (I did it and I cant even use HTML properly, so -not-coder- I am and I still did it. Its easy, see description.

FILES:

ESP that has some of the encounters changed as follows:

Dragonborn Shout Master -> Atronach Storm
DragonbornFire Master -> Atronach Fire
DragonbornFrost Master -> Atronach Frost

Alikr -> Giant

Dragonborn -> Troll

Will add/change more. My goal is less bandits (WE HAVE BANDITS EVERYWHERE ALREADY) and in general more encounters of more rare creatures. 

enemy-encounter-wellsantosMODIFIED.7z

Guide on how to change the ESP via CK (thanks to wellsantos, the mod creator who kindly provided this) 

Spoiler
Here is how you do it, step by step:

1. In the Steam menu "Library > Tools", open the application "Skyrim Creation Kit".
2. In "Skyrim Creation Kit" go to the menu "File > Data...".
3. In the "Plugins/Master Files" select "enemy-encounter-wellsantos.esp" and then press the "Set as Active File" button. Now press "OK".
4. Wait until it loads (press "Yes to all" if a popup of warning messages appears).
5. There are many windows inside the "Skyrim Creation Kit": Render Window, Cell View, Object Window.
6. Find the window named "Object Window".
7. In the left tree view of the "Object Window", scroll until the bottom, click in the item "*All".
8. In the top field named "Filter", type the text "wts".
9. Now choose the item you want to edit, one of these:
wtsBanditEncounterBandit01 = melee boss
wtsBanditEncounterBandit02 = melee
wtsBanditEncounterBandit03 = archer
wtsBanditEncounterBandit04 = mage
wtsBanditEncounterBandit05 = assassin
wtsBanditEncounterBandit06 = werewolf
wtsBanditEncounterBandit07 = skeleton
wtsBanditEncounterBandit08 = warlock conjurer boss
wtsBanditEncounterBandit09 = draugr companion
wtsBanditEncounterBandit10 = dog companion
10. Double click in the item. A new window named "Actor" will appear.
11. Now you look at the bottom left of the window, find the field named "ActorBase", you click in the combobox to change the value, select any enemy. After that you then you press "OK" to close the "Actor" window.
12. That is it, you can now save the mod by going to menu "File > Save".
13. Exit the "Skyrim Creation Kit" and you are ready to play Skyrim with the new enemy.

Hugs

Nymras Note: I fiddled a bit until I got all the encounters correctly. Like what is what... and some of the lines he mentioned are not even in the mod it seems (at least I never encountered a dog companion :D)

.oO City Mods Oo.

To make entering cities more of a kinky experience, I am using a collection of mods to achieve this.

.o Slaverun Reloaded (SR) o.

I use this mods for some of its functions basically. For the quest I have my own profile to "play through" slaverun. 
In this main profile I am using Slaverun without its main quest (It gets started but I dont follow it. I cheat my way until the arena is there) 

Getting to Slaverun via Simple Slavery:

I tick Slaverun in Simple Slavery and then set "Enslave all Cities but stay free" in SR MCM

When I am raped after combat and see no chance to escape anymore, I let myself get sold into slavery.

If Slaverun then "happens" I play the basic slavetraining and up until I get the carriage driver quest. Then I "escape" (continue playing)

If I get captured again and enslaved again I am again send to Slaverun.

I have yet to test how well this works and if I also get punished as an escaped slave if I am late. If you have information on this, please share :)

I use the following functions mostly:

- Enforcer in Cities (random rapes of females and the player)

- Nudity Law (forced to be naked in cities)

- Arena fights (has yet to be tested)

If enslaved:

- Carriage Travel "fun" (I try to use Fast Travel as little as possible and when close to cities force myself to use the carriages and subsequently be raped on the road)

- Forced Crawling (I use it indoors mainly)

- Report Back Feature (forced to spend money/travel to Slaverun)

- Slaverun Bounty Hunters (they work pretty bad tho, requires roleplaying on my side)

- Punishment for beeing late -> walk of shame (I have yet to try on how the walk of shame can be triggered 100% for an escaped slave as punishment. see Problems)

Tips on using Slaverun:

- In "Problems" hit the "Enslave all Cities but stay free" option. 

- IMPORTANT: Play in Story Mode (MCM) otherwise enslavement sequence will not make sence and will be annoyingly short. I also think the Walk of Shame does not trigger without Story Mode.

- Play the enslavement until you had the carriage quest and until you are certiefied as gangbang slut. Both will make the mod more fun to use even when not playing the main quest

- Disable Devious Devices alltogether or restrict it on which to use. I usually only allow armbinders on my character (see Devious Devices Section of this thread for more info on that).

- Use "Cheats" to change or remove Devious Devices (very helpfull in general) 

- Disable Slave Agents Forcegreet. Believe me, they will always come at just the wrong time (it coulde be funny, but mostly its annoying and often breaks stuff/running animations) I still reactivate Force greet sometimes for the slapstick fun of beeing force greeted by the slave agent while beeing raped by the enforcer. 

.o Prison Overhaul Patched (POP) o.

I am using this in combination with Slaverun and Sexlab Adventures (still testing that) to make my behaviour around cities more meaningfull.

When I have to keep an eye on stuff I am allowed to do (or forced to) to not get skyrim crime this is fine.

I also use "random Bounty" at the moment to get the Bounty Hunters from POP. But I am currently not happy with this feature.

POP -> Slaverun Compatibility problems:

- If captured by POP, immediatly enter the SR MCM and disable Enforcer Calls completly. They tend to break POP (stop it from working) even when NPCs call other NPCs for sex.

.oO WIP (Mods that I will add to this thread Oo.

- Deviously Enchanted Chests

- Sexlab Pheromones

- SexlabUtil1

- an equipable fucking machine :D

- Sexlab Disparity

- Estrus Trapped Eggs

- Estrus Chaurus

- Estrus Spider

- Traps&Pitfalls (and supporting mods to improve Traps feeling in game)

- Slave Tats/Rape Tats

- Apropos2 (with my custom abuse textures) 

- Bathing in Skyrim (with my custom dirt textures)

- SLUTS (and my approach on using it) 

- modified SLAL packs (less animations -> more rape centered) 

- SLAL (packs) and FNIS tips

- Hidden Gem mods suggestions (for example Skeletons of Daggerfall, Fast Travel Anywhere etc) 

- Combat mods I use

- ZAP 8+ with my own fixes (mostly animation wise)

- Follow me for Sex (for posing feature) 

- etc. 

.oO Mods that I cannot recommend for this Oo.

Mods that I tested that just do not work at all as intended but that I hope will someday improve to a point where I can use them:

- Sanguine Debauchery+ (I will try to use this just for the feature that makes the player crawl on key command, lol.)

o  sadly. SD+ has problems with the enslavement (enslavement sequence is often bugged) and has no realy escape mechanism

o most masters are boring

o Simple Slavery always sends to the same masters in the same order it seems. and they are all extremly boring (they do nothing but standing in the middle of nowhere) 
        o entire Sanguine Storyline is interesting, but core feature of the mod has not improved for years, sadly

o masters are designed to basically only act when you ask them. just not my kink at all... sadly, there is no option that makes masters more aggressive

- Daymol (your money or your live)

o just.... broken?! never really got this mod to do what it is supposed to do. 

o not working well as replacement for SM Player Essential. The whole bleedout is just.... a very bad idea that cannot be activated sadly :(

o wish the mod just had a surrender key as other mods. the mod also seems to be way more complicated than necessary. 

What I am currently working on:

- Adding more Voice sound files per Voice Slots to Sexlab Extra Voices Mod (goal is around 30 or more, at the moment I think its capped at 12 or sth)

- convert more Overwatch and other game sounds to Sexlab Voices

- Solve SLAL furniture incompatibilites (ESP related problems) 
- testing Slaverun in Storymode. my goal is that every time I escape and get sold back to SR, the walk of shame will trigger. 

- updating to DD 4.3

- updating to ABC Creature schlongs

- testing Sexlab Disparity

TO DO List:

- Adding Deviously Cursed Loot? 

I will work to expand this thread bit by bit. But for now I m done.

Comments and Critics welcome.
Also Questions, Tips and Tricks.

@Mod Authors: I do not provide any comments on your mods here that have not already (and often long time ago) be provided on your mod pages. It reflects my own oppinion about your mod and how it fits inside of my concept here. Many mods just dont suite it by design or do not serve my personal desires/kink.

MY PERFECT WORLD LOCAL CAPITIVTY MOD CONCEPT:

What bothers me is, that I dont even think it would be hard to make a perfect mod. Here is what it needs to do:

1. The mod would start after rape (Defeat mods might be required to be restricted to 1 scene only (possible with most of them) -> no chain rape
2. the mod would place a random, configureable ZAZ Furniture (ideally configureable via MCM, but ESP (like NDUN does it) is also ok since it can be changed via Tes5edit 

OR (if detected) use an already existing nearby ZAZ Furniture.
3. the mod would tie the PC into the furniture 
4. the mod would lock player controls (cant leave furniture)
5. define hotkey "struggle"
6. Struggle costs stamina and has a cooldown (reallife seconds, can be configured in MCM) and a success chance (can be configured in MCM 1%-100%) 

Press struggle to come free

Punishments: 
When Struggle fails two punishment methods can start
A. whipping: nearby NPC starts whipping the PC (hotkey not working in that period). Whipping time configureable in MCM
B. fucking: start rape scene -> afterwards put NPC in furniture (this would be a tie in for Osmels new furniture system, making it possible to place an a X Cross and then be raped in the X Cross -> god bless this awesomness!!!

My only contribution to this mod could be providing selections of furnitures in the ESP and upload different versions with different furniture sets and styles (only X Crosses, or a random seleciton of animated pose furnitures, or only X Cross/Pilllory for only fuckable stuff etc. etc.

CREATURE CONTENT
Sadly with creatures furnitures would not be immersive. 
So I still think the mod could work with creatures. 
They wont place a furniture but only start an idle (still lock player controls) 

- Standard Collar would have the escape mechanics of the mod above.

- Standard Collar as long as its worn immobilizes the player and forces an idle on him (laying on ground/weeping whatever -> configureable in ESP) 

- When escape failes: the creatures will attack the player or rape him. attacking will remove the collar -> start the circle again (rape, then reequip collar) 

In stead of the furniture, Creatures and Animals equip the Player with an animal curse collar. 
The collar can be replaced with DCL collars, with Beeing a Doggy Pendant or remain with the standard collar

- can optionally apply pheromones from SLP 

IMPORTANT:
After escaping the furniture/idle there should be a configureable time period (MCM) before the NPC get aggressive again. 

This would be a perfect ZAZ Mod and compliment the new furniture system of Sexlab and the upcoming ZAP 9 
It would work with Naked Dungeoons (just disable captivity there) and Defeat and also I think with other Defeat systems out there. 

It could also have mod event to be used from other mods (DiD, slavery mods) to easily restrain a player at "waypoint". 

ZAZ_FasterFurnitureExitAnimation.7z

.oO LINK SECTION Oo.

Direct Links to the File Section of Mods that I am using/mentioning in the main Post. 

This is also WIP and will be expaneded bit by bit.

@Mod Authors: it seems you are getting notified when your content is linked here. Sorry for that, but I really want this kind of collection.

I hope you dont mind. 

Combat Defeat Mods

Spoiler

SM Player Essential (on Nexus)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16311/

NOTE for Defeat: I am using a fixed Version. See File in Main Post. 

NOTE for NDUN: I suggest using the additional files provided in the Main Post. 

Paranoia Mods

Spoiler

Enemy Encounter (on Nexus)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75011

NOTE: see my modified ESP and the guide for editing this yourself in the Main Post)

City Mods

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

Added some of the mentioned files :)

lol ?

Your have some strong perfectionism trait there :classic_sleep:

I'm already drooling all over it. ?

Some stuff will hurt mod author feelings, but they are sadly true.

Your modmods look shiny. ?

If I can, I will try to give some mod recommendations too.

Never came out the "test them all" phase, always in the hopes to create the ultimate Skyrim experience. ?

Just now I had one of those experiences where everything happens all at once:

Spoiler

SLUTS enslavement (with broken sluts frostfall harness) via SS+:

498048108_AIO1.jpg.552d00032d5a3f9df43fa3361c991c56.jpg

shortly after got caught by wild chain beasts:

170135325_aio3.jpg.f6e56b6d095022d52bbdac6922cf5f46.jpg

93024420_aio2.jpg.679a310e35c9f59b327e7b7530540adf.jpg

and triggered NDUNdefeat:

1619676670_AIO4.jpg.23a86e45b57fa35e5d1d3e0facc9af08.jpg

220954473_AIO5.jpg.119ed726b95d2a439826363170664272.jpg

385867950_aio6.jpg.b1fd71c867f62970d1264c440ba563f9.jpg

only to get DEC to add more DDs:

815199686_aio7.jpg.0b4a923bf1d65eed2abaa2c6420a2bf4.jpg

So DT2 has something to do now xD

While the sluts carriage went into a physic engine rage and flew away (can't blame it) :O

?‍♂️

4 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

Just got 12 notifications that my content was mentioned in this thread. Forums may be borked.

strange indeed. 

While I in fact wanted to promote your mod here, I did not intend to spam something. 
Maybe it was because I linked your mod and edited the main post several times in the process.

I m thinking about putting the mod links into a second post in that case, hmm. Anybody knows ?

5 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

lol ?

Your have some strong perfectionism trait there :classic_sleep:

I'm already drooling all over it. ?

Some stuff will hurt mod author feelings, but they are sadly true.

Your modmods look shiny. ?

If I can, I will try to give some mod recommendations too.

Never came out the "test them all" phase, always in the hopes to create the ultimate Skyrim experience. ?

Just now I had one of those experiences where everything happens all at once:

Reveal hidden contents

SLUTS enslavement (with broken sluts frostfall harness) via SS+:

498048108_AIO1.jpg.552d00032d5a3f9df43fa3361c991c56.jpg

shortly after got caught by wild chain beasts:

170135325_aio3.jpg.f6e56b6d095022d52bbdac6922cf5f46.jpg

93024420_aio2.jpg.679a310e35c9f59b327e7b7530540adf.jpg

and triggered NDUNdefeat:

1619676670_AIO4.jpg.23a86e45b57fa35e5d1d3e0facc9af08.jpg

220954473_AIO5.jpg.119ed726b95d2a439826363170664272.jpg

385867950_aio6.jpg.b1fd71c867f62970d1264c440ba563f9.jpg

only to get DEC to add more DDs:

815199686_aio7.jpg.0b4a923bf1d65eed2abaa2c6420a2bf4.jpg

So DT2 has something to do now xD

While the sluts carriage went into a physic engine rage and flew away (can't blame it) :O

?‍♂️

I admit it might hurt feelings :(
But I spent almost 3 years and alot of hours to get stuff running, test, provide feedback and I just want to share some of that experience. That is all. 

In fact I m now out of the test them all phase and just try to build something of my own. 

@Screens: hahaha. yeah I know exactly what you mean... 

I admit, sometimes such "coindicences" can even lead to funny and good stuff happening. But eventually it always leads to a load earlier save and the strong consideration of dropping stuff out of the load order, hehehe. 

My best experience with SLUTS was the "Battle for the carriage" where some "populated roads", "Sands of time" "random encounters" and "Hydrgon slavegirls" tried to fight it out over my PCs naked body. I think the wolves won in the End. Wolves OP :D

We need more threads like this, thank you Nymra! I was always curious how other people combine and tweak different mods for their own unique playthrough. Sometimes you can get new ideas for your own. I wanted to thank you for the backpack solution of SLUTS physics. I would've just abandoned the mod otherwise.

By the way, what mods did find the best to make your SLUT rides less boring?

6 minutes ago, glebbus13 said:

We need more threads like this, thank you Nymra! I was always curious how other people combine and tweak different mods for their own unique playthrough. Sometimes you can get new ideas for your own. I wanted to thank you for the backpack solution of SLUTS physics. I would've just abandoned the mod otherwise.

By the way, what mods did find the best to make your SLUT rides less boring?

Thank you so much :)

I will adress SLUTS more soon, I want to integrate the mod myself again in my Mod Profile one day.

I used the following mods/features to make the travelling more interesting:

- populated roads

- immersive patrols (might be the incorrect mod name)

- Naked Dungeons Civilian Rape Feature (NDUN)

- Deviously Helpless 

- Enemy Encounter 

- Hydragon Slavegirls

Mods like Apropos,. FillHerUp will make the travel alot harder and force rests on the player even. So it makes sense to sometimes make a rest in a save area.

I also used this mod to make SLUTS more of a lean back experience (note: auto travel gets sometimes stuck on steep hilly roads)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27738

9 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Thank you so much :)

I will adress SLUTS more soon, I want to integrate the mod myself again in my Mod Profile one day.

I used the following mods/features to make the travelling more interesting:

- populated roads

- immersive patrols (might be the incorrect mod name)

- Naked Dungeons Civilian Rape Feature (NDUN)

- Deviously Helpless 

- Enemy Encounter 

- Hydragon Slavegirls

Mods like Apropos,. FillHerUp will make the travel alot harder and force rests on the player even. So it makes sense to sometimes make a rest in a save area.

I also used this mod to make SLUTS more of a lean back experience (note: auto travel gets sometimes stuck on steep hilly roads)

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27738

Thank you for the list! I am using some of the named mods already. What do you think about DEC for Civilian rape instead of Naked Dungeons?

4 hours ago, glebbus13 said:

Thank you for the list! I am using some of the named mods already. What do you think about DEC for Civilian rape instead of Naked Dungeons?

I try to keep the mod list short and compact. I used DEC many times in load orders and always removed it again because other mods that I already had did the same thing (and sometines even better). 
I cannot give a direct comparison between NDUN civilian rape and DEC rape because I did not use both mods at the same time. 
With the NDUN feature I like that it is quite... brutal and fast. If you set it to high values you barely get away. Plus it also has chain rape features. 

Here is my version of what you are trying to accomplish.

A.First is Skyrim Unbound. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71465

It is an alternate start mod that lets me start the game is a non dragonborn character.

B. Next is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26359

It allows me to get rid of a lot of the generic quests.

C. Next is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151

I set all the quests to 101 so they do not start.

D. then https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26660

this allows me to remove any quest that gets through.

The above combination allows me to start the game as an alternative non Dragonborn character and removes most generic references to Dragonborn. It is a basic starting point that I can overlay with sexlab mods and adventure mods to get the desired effects and add on adventures without going up against the papyrus limitations of the engines. Before I would get my character to an average of level 30 and the papyrus limitations would kick in and I would be forced to start over with a new character. Currently I have a character that I am above level 60 have completed all kinds of add on and sexlab adventures and I am no where  near the papyrus limit.

To add BDSM, sex, slavery etc. to the above and still allow an adventure playing style I add the following. Devious devices, Deviously cursed loot with most of the devices and adventures set on the lowest settings. And the less chaste mod to get rid of chastity stuff. Then Estkurk XDFF mod to add follower as master and the ablity to recruit one fellow slave.. Then Devious followers over that to add flavor to the abuse. TDF prostitution can be added for three total slave prostitutes for the characters master. Combined with pet collar, Dragonborn in distress, Naked Dungeons, Eager Npc,s etc the settings can be changed for an adventuring slave character. Slave mods can be added to allow the slave character to be dominant for the benefit of the master. 

I have used the above and tweaked the settings for various flavors of play. I have about 230 mods running to add to this starting composition. Clothing ,vampire, succubus, special followers, adventures etc. The weakness of the above combo is furniture and beatings. I was hoping Musje would get her BDSM mod running to add furniture play and beatings but seems to have lost interest. Zap 9 looks like it is going to be one big huge pose mod with the old zap protocols included. Maria Aden has lost interest and is a mod unto itself as Sanguins Debauchery. Both of those do not work well with others. The most promising would be if an XDFF add on with selective furniture and BDSM animations referenced, but Estkurk does not seem to want to add on at this time. I would work on something myself but am at a critical work schedule and I have a problem getting my head around scripting.

58 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

Then Estkurk XDFF mod to add follower as master and the ablity to recruit one fellow slave.. Then Devious followers over that to add flavor to the abuse.

How is XDFF working with Devious Followers? I was afraid they would be conflicting if used together. What follower framework are you using?

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

Here is my version of what you are trying to accomplish.

A.First is Skyrim Unbound. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71465

It is an alternate start mod that lets me start the game is a non dragonborn character.

B. Next is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26359

It allows me to get rid of a lot of the generic quests.

C. Next is https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/38151

I set all the quests to 101 so they do not start.

D. then https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26660

this allows me to remove any quest that gets through.

The above combination allows me to start the game as an alternative non Dragonborn character and removes most generic references to Dragonborn. It is a basic starting point that I can overlay with sexlab mods and adventure mods to get the desired effects and add on adventures without going up against the papyrus limitations of the engines. Before I would get my character to an average of level 30 and the papyrus limitations would kick in and I would be forced to start over with a new character. Currently I have a character that I am above level 60 have completed all kinds of add on and sexlab adventures and I am no where  near the papyrus limit.

To add BDSM, sex, slavery etc. to the above and still allow an adventure playing style I add the following. Devious devices, Deviously cursed loot with most of the devices and adventures set on the lowest settings. And the less chaste mod to get rid of chastity stuff. Then Estkurk XDFF mod to add follower as master and the ablity to recruit one fellow slave.. Then Devious followers over that to add flavor to the abuse. TDF prostitution can be added for three total slave prostitutes for the characters master. Combined with pet collar, Dragonborn in distress, Naked Dungeons, Eager Npc,s etc the settings can be changed for an adventuring slave character. Slave mods can be added to allow the slave character to be dominant for the benefit of the master. 

I have used the above and tweaked the settings for various flavors of play. I have about 230 mods running to add to this starting composition. Clothing ,vampire, succubus, special followers, adventures etc. The weakness of the above combo is furniture and beatings. I was hoping Musje would get her BDSM mod running to add furniture play and beatings but seems to have lost interest. Zap 9 looks like it is going to be one big huge pose mod with the old zap protocols included. Maria Aden has lost interest and is a mod unto itself as Sanguins Debauchery. Both of those do not work well with others. The most promising would be if an XDFF add on with selective furniture and BDSM animations referenced, but Estkurk does not seem to want to add on at this time. I would work on something myself but am at a critical work schedule and I have a problem getting my head around scripting.

Very nice! 
In fact something I just wanted to try anyway, since I am very annoyed by all the mods starting itself... I just was imprisoned by POP and in the cage in Dragonsreach always the dialogue started about the Jarl and what fuck not :D lol

Just the combination that gives me the control I want, nice. 
If you dont mind I will add these mods to my main thread after testing them. 

As for your playstyle: 
In this case I dont want DDs to interfere too much with the game. I want them as a very temporary nuisance and I am mainly using yokes and armbinders and arm cuffs for that matter.

Sadly, most mods dont let me chose DDs in that way :( Something that is really missing is a DD mod that allows me to prevent the application of DDs I dont want (like Slaverun has in its MCM).

For several reasons I am not using a Follower. 

First: I want to test the whole build without one first

Second: Followers tend to break Defeated situations. 

Third: I dont know (yet) how well Slaverun will work with a follower when I escape. Or Simple Slavery (seems incompatible) or SS connection mods.

In short: I have yet to explore the Followers and therefor do not use EFF, Devious Follower and stuff like that.

Especially Devious Followers really did not meet my expectations sadly :(

DCL I always found annoying to use. But I have not given up on it yet :)

But its also not in my current build.

I use this 

to make looting more fun and also have more Tentacles in my game :)

1 hour ago, glebbus13 said:

How is XDFF working with Devious Followers? I was afraid they would be conflicting if used together. What follower framework are you using?

I have had no problems between the two. They seem to move on if the other is in the way.  Nethers follower framework.

6 minutes ago, Nymra said:

Very nice! 
In fact something I just wanted to try anyway, since I am very annoyed by all the mods starting itself... I just was imprisoned by POP and in the cage in Dragonsreach always the dialogue started about the Jarl and what fuck not :D lol

Just the combination that gives me the control I want, nice. 
If you dont mind I will add these mods to my main thread after testing them. 

As for your playstyle: 
In this case I dont want DDs to interfere too much with the game. I want them as a very temporary nuisance and I am mainly using yokes and armbinders and arm cuffs for that matter.

Sadly, most mods dont let me chose DDs in that way :( Something that is really missing is a DD mod that allows me to prevent the application of DDs I dont want (like Slaverun has in its MCM).

For several reasons I am not using a Follower. 

First: I want to test the whole build without one first

Second: Followers tend to break Defeated situations. 

Third: I dont know (yet) how well Slaverun will work with a follower when I escape. Or Simple Slavery (seems incompatible) or SS connection mods.

In short: I have yet to explore the Followers and therefor do not use EFF, Devious Follower and stuff like that.

Especially Devious Followers really did not meet my expectations sadly :(

DCL I always found annoying to use. But I have not given up on it yet :)

But its also not in my current build.

I use this 

to make looting more fun and also have more Tentacles in my game :)

You are not stepping on my feet as far as I am concerned the more the merry and the more we might learn in creating new paths of play.

As far as playstyle I completely limit DD items through MSM  to just mostly the cosmetic devices. Armbinders2Ropes, Less chasteDD helps plus settings in my other core mods neuters the mod enough for gaming. I limit Devious followers in the msm also. Limiting XDFF and DF to the point that they only add forced prostitution, limited binding, gold control, and maybe one or two other controls to enhance the current nexus adventure mod i am testing. I wish sexlab had more adventure mods. As above I completely limit DCL and hardly ever get the sex limiting items on my character.

As far as having followers some of the follower mods out there go very well with this mod combo and are extremely sexy add ons. Using one as a fellow XDFF slave and two others as TDF prostitutes you can collect their monies. Of course you have to turn these over to the master follower. Pet collar can add to this playstyle. I want to remove pet collar at some point and use scent of sex for sexual abuse but need to figure out the abuse rules needed.

We still need BDSM and furniture stuff.

7 hours ago, Inte said:

Why? 

Hehe, I wrote in your support thread about it. The BDs do simply not appear. And I wonder why. 

Reason is: I am testing all the mod features to make my playthrough more... funny and unreliable. 

Random Bounty allows me to be surprised when I enter a city and guards want to arrest me.

But I also like the idea of beeing hunted across skyrim. At the moment the POP BHs simply do not create that feeling because I could not test them because they refused to show up.

Hence the question in your thread on how they work and what to expect. 
You wrote as much as that I should not wait for them. that is fine :)

But if for example when I use fast travel and they are not allowed to use teleport they will just never show up, I d have to reconsider on how I use them.

The Random Bounty feature itself is working as expected btw. 

On a sidenote: Slaverun Bounty Hunters actually show up, but they are a lazy bunch that just talk :D

I think you could easily avoid them, so they require some Roleplay on my side. 

17 hours ago, Nymra said:

But I also like the idea of beeing hunted across skyrim. At the moment the POP BHs simply do not create that feeling because I could not test them because they refused to show up.

Oh, they will hunt you down alright, but it all depends on your MCM settings. 

A good start would be to load my MCM settings (type 'Nova' in the 'Load MCM Settings') and adjust them from there.  

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Could you explain how to patch Slaverun right for DDix 4.1+ and the crawling issue?

Asking for an uninformed slave ?

I played Slaverun through to the end before I used my current set up listed above. I had to console command constantly to get through. Crawling was intermittent at best but was fun when it did work and not fun when I wanted to adventure. I would load very few sexlab mods for another play through if I ever do. Its just not user friendly with a lot of mods out there.

15 minutes ago, BigOnes69 said:

I played Slaverun through to the end before I used my current set up listed above. I had to console command constantly to get through. Crawling was intermittent at best but was fun when it did work and not fun when I wanted to adventure. I would load very few sexlab mods for another play through if I ever do. Its just not user friendly with a lot of mods out there.

scrolling up...

scrolling up...

AH! good choices : )

still, as far as I understand it SRR crawling and DD idle isn't working well with newer DDi versions.

I see a lot of patches in the SRR support topic, up them all together and fed my SRR zip with it.

Just there is some remaining risk that I fucked up.

That way I wanted to hear how the SRR veterans do it.

(also I need SRR, like Nymra, more as a... a... form of city overhaul ?)

@Nymra Great thread! I have recently been using NDUN similarly to your recommendations.

Is there any way to make NDUN attackers strip Devious Devices before the rape scene?

I would love for NDUN attackers to be able to strip Devious Devices in the same way as the Deviously Helpless mod.